Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Nicoletta Karlene
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptyToday at 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptyToday at 2:43 pm by MWD

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptyToday at 2:27 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Calamity Awakens
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 12:49 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Wasteland and I (Open)
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 4:48 pm by Steiner Franz

» The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapShadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 I_voting_barShadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapShadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 I_voting_barShadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130613 messages in 19844 subjects

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Empty
Subject Post 41PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Shadow Fall Position

Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Empty
Subject Post 42PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:16 am

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Approved_zps483dd419
Sasuke Uchiha is Quinto Espada due to the ranking system and I approve Gin
Back to top Go down
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 43PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:15 am

Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Shilah Cole
  • Application: ]Shilah
  • Circle: The shadow espada

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 M9rTQZk

Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 44PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:08 pm

Shadow Fall Position

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 45PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:32 pm

My Reviews

Nagato
I don't have any problems with this request. As a result? I'll be accepting you into your Royal Rank and adding you into the sidebar shortly. Enjoy your position and do The Royals very well, Nagato.

Shilah Cole
Everything looks good to me. I'll be adding Shilah Cole into the fraccion of the Qunito Espada and you should probably speak with that person regarding your transfer to get some threads going between the two of you. Good luck.

Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10120/100000Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 46PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Shadow Fall Position

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 47PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:01 pm

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Tumblr_mdysy7qMMr1r11qslo1_500

MANA'S CHOICE

Since The Seventh Circle is lacking in members, Mana believes it will be best if Sid Iramasha joins up amongst them. With that being the case, you will be placed as a member of that circle and expected to carry out Shadow Fall's will in it.

Kanda
Kanda Clone Powers Activate!
Kanda

Location : In a Graveyard, staring at a grave marked with my own name.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 48PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Shadow Fall Position

Back to top Go down
Sinpoder
The Hellknight
Sinpoder

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 49PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:44 pm

@Sinpoder wrote:
Shadow Fall Position

Ji Mei

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 50PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:40 pm

Shadow Fall Position

Subject Post 51PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next