Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

+53
Slayer
Matthew Wolfbane
Nao Arikawa
Sage
darkfunnel
Chiraisu
Henrex
Starchyu
Thordios
Blade
Gamedragon
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
JWC
Conceited
Zane
Nix Shraik
Bhairyuu
||-BlankMystery-||
Nix
Evonaiah
CPKallday
Anticlimactic
Zaz
tina
Naziel Kasigawa
Nirx
Shoku
Styn
Dr.Hiro
Horus Sariel
Shizuo
Teitoku
Pockeh
Dai
Cookies
JJ
Raiki
Elendril
Carter
Ji Mei
Kanda
lionus
Ulqui
Chao
Gin
midnight68652
Sinpoder
Kade
Tsubine
zetsurin
Mithos
Cross Out
THEFROST
57 posters
Go down
Ji Mei
Ji Mei
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Empty Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:15 pm
Name: Ji Mei (No last name)
Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8617-ji-mei-arrancar-done#53419
Circle: Eighth Ring

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Mybann11
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Empty Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:33 pm
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Image327
ACCEPTED INTO NEW POSITION

Everything looks good to me for this application.
I'll be approving the transfer into that circle and it's up to you to go from there.

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:12 am
I would like to mention that Kakushi has been "killed" by Schrödinger and enslaved by him in The Dead Shall Fear the Living. So while his soul still exists... he can't really serve Shadowfall.

So, requesting for him to be removed, please.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:41 am
Shadow Fall Position

Empty, blank space.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/100Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:54 am

APPROVED Mikan for ninth Knight

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:46 am
I request that Mikan should be removed from her position for a temp while, due to the amount of time it is going to take to revamp her, i do not want to bring trouble to the staffs. I will edit this post and put the link to this post as soon as she is done and accepted. I ain't want to trouble staffs with a W.I.P application. XD

Empty, blank space.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/100Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:52 am
Your request has been approved
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/100Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:30 am
Removing Vater der Konige due to character being inactive.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum