Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Wandering -closed- Empty Wandering -closed-

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:43 am
He'd come back to the sight of a mission, one Yama-jii sent him too. His sakkat lowered so he may travel in peace. His woman's kimono following after him. His eyes of gray looking ahead, it was this town where he found a girl and had well inspired. He'd kept tabs on her, little Kami-chan had gone far into the Soul Society. He smiled, the young girls were doing such amazing things in the years. He was somewhat fatherly to some, to others not so much. Shunsui found a tree this place was on the base of a cliff. Making it a bit of a strange place to visit, but it was still interesting. This is where he met Kami-chan, she was an interesting girl without a doubt. Shunsui rubbed at his chin for a moment bringing apart the kimono's now. He'd been crossing his arms, a habit of his when walking. Both swords were resting peacefully on his hip. The tree's and flowers were in full bloom.

He walked over to a tree, finding a place to rest he laid down slowly. Closing his eyes and lowering his sakkat, though this male seemed at peace. He was fully alert, he could sense everything coming or going. Shunsui was relaxing however and didn't expect anything really major to come of it. He wasn't here looking for any trouble really, but since he decided to retire. It was nice to have a peaceful life, the girls were always nice to chase. Though Nanao would give him some hell if she found out he still did that. The breeze blew softly, the smell was nice in the air.

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wandering -closed- Left_bar_bleue1570/100Wandering -closed- Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wandering -closed- Empty Re: Wandering -closed-

Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:42 am

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari had come to visit the village where her life was completely changed. It had been a few years since then. She visited here often, but not often enough with all of the work she had to do. It also didn't help with the missions. She just did not seem to find enough time in her busy life to visit the one place that she had grown up in. Even though this place was filled with horrifying memories, it was also filled with memories she loved and would never want to forget. About a mile outside of this place was where she met her best friend, got to know her best friend, and then killed her best friend. In that same place, she learned her shikai with someone that later died as well. This was also the same place that she and Kuro, her Lieutenant and Fiance, had come and gotten to know each other more. Definitely a bittersweet place to be.

Kaminari had just gotten done with taking a short bath in a lake that she and her late best friend had found. From what she could tell, it was still their secret. Nothing had changed. There was still a path there that she and her old friend made to walk on, instead of harming the nature around. Everything was going good so far and now she was heading back to the village. She had her Zanpakutō on her back, her hair was still wet and fell down to her mid back. Usually she had it up in a ponytail, but because of the bath, this time she did not. Wearing the usual Squad Uniform for the Gotei, she began her journey back to the village.

As she walked, something caught her eye. Her head turned. Her eyes widened. Her heart skipped a beat. It was him. The same man that she had joined the Gotei because of. The man that saved her life and made her want to become stronger. It was because of him that everything in her life had gotten better. "Shunsui... Kyoraku..." her powerful voice trembled as it was used in such a quiet whisper. She almost forgot that she was unable to speak without hurting people. He was walking towards her village. She wanted to call out, but an extreme fit of nervousness stopped her. She was excited, but dreaded the feeling of him not remembering her. She had no idea that he had kept tabs on her and doubted that he would even remember her face. She decided she had to and hurried forward, running towards him as he sat down by a tree.

Suddenly she stopped running about seven feet away from him. "What am I doing... He won't remember me... And it's not like I can talk anyway... Probably better not to bother him..." Saddened... she turned around and began walking the other way, her heart practically breaking.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Anonymous

Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:57 am
Shunsui stopped his walk, looking over it was Kami-chan. He'd not seen her in ages he kept some tabs on the female, making sure she was alright. He noticed a certain disappoint in the female, so he followed her. Noticing the female's frame had run away from him somewhat. The male walked towards her noticing the girl, Kami-chan had certainly grown into a lovely and beautiful woman since he last saw her. He smiled somewhat remembering the little girl. She was much like little Nanao, that was pry what drove him to save her over anything else that would of come to mind. He walked to her now, seven feet were closed rather quickly. He kept a smile on his face now. He could read people very easily, those who knew him knew that he was smarter then he let on. It didn't take a genius to read Kami-chan's face though either. Stopping a couple feet in fornt of the female, he crossed his arms now. Leaving a three feet gap now, he could speak to her fine from here. It wasn't such a large one though either, he was smiling warmly.

"Hey Kami-chan, nice to see you are looking so well. The village looks so much nicer then when we first met. I heard you joined Yama-jii's Division, that's good, things have been rough lately. But don't worry Kami-chan, you've got friends and good people around you to help you through these situations."

Shunsui said it, watching the female. He'd not really told her that he kept an eye on her ever since the day they met, Shunsui wasn't the type to save someone cute and young and never look in on them again. That was a poor man's way of doing things and it just didn't work right in his mind. Shunsui could feel a nice breeze blowing against his back and pushing the kimono against his back further.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wandering -closed- Left_bar_bleue1570/100Wandering -closed- Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:23 pm

Kaminari was literally stopped in her tracks. Hearing him actually speak to her, much like he had when they first met, she turned to him. Her eyes were wide, stunned by his very presence. She didn't know what to say or to do. She was stuck, staring at him. Finally, she came up with some guts to actually speak to him, forgetting about one key detail. "I didn't think that you would remember me...." she spoke normally, staring up at this tall man as she turned fully to him. The thought of her voice hurting him completely left her mind, but once her sentence was done, she smacked her hands over her mouth in horror, watching him for a reaction. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! What did I just do!" she thought as she began to tear up a bit. With how close they were, he wasn't going to feel very much of it. He'd maybe feel a bit lightheaded and slightly dizzy, but not much. It was just the fact that she did it that upset her enough to make her want to cry. She felt like she had just assaulted one that she had looked up to for years.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:38 pm
Shunsui felt a touch dizzy, that was a bit odd he'd not drank much Sake yet. Wasn't a buzz, he was sure of that. The female's voice perhaps, he'd heard that she could effect people. He saw the worry and such in the female's eyes, it was very clear. He sighed and shook it off, pretending nothing was wrong with him. It was an act, he was fairly dizzy but no point letting her worry herself. He studied her slowly, letting his eyes gaze the female up and down. Kami-chan had become a lovely woman, it was nice to see the child had grown up into a fine woman. She was about the same as she was back then, so shy and careful. Nothing much had changed, he walked forward closing the distance. Before he put a hand on the girls head, smiling warmly as he spoke to her. His eyes closing now for a moment as it was that kind of smile, though the man kept a very laid back look to him. His famous pink woman's kimono blew in the breeze as he spoke now.

"Everything's fine Kami-chan, don't be so worried. I am happy to see you've become a lovely woman, it's nice to see you again.."

He wasn't a man of many words, his smile returned to his regular facial features. This has made him the man he was really, Shunsui wasn't a busy or active guy. He liked resting and enjoying the peaceful times. But that was just the man he was, he watched Kaminari now for her reaction to all this.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Kaminari practically reverted back to her childish and innocent nature while in the presence of Shunsui. Since he had such a large impact on her life, although their first meeting was short, she felt as if she owed him something. As his hand was set on her head and she was reassured, she couldn't help but 'charge' forward and hug him tightly. At first she wanted to cry, but then she just smiled, trying to hold back an innocent giggle that threatened to come out and invade his very energy. She refused to hurt him like she had once before. His faking okay was sweet, but she knew different. The moment he was effected, she could sense his spiritual pressure alter just enough. That was her power after all; the disruption of energy.

It upset her to know that after all this time, all of her training... she was still unable to talk to him. A single mistake in judgement cost her all control. And now, she doubted she could ever go back. It felt like everything had been ruined. When she met him again, she wanted to show him that she could take care of herself, that she was on a good path, but now.... "I'm... back at start... I can't even tell him how much I appreciate what he had done for me..." she thought, still hugging him tightly since this was the only way she could show her appreciation at the moment. A soft sigh left her lips, but then she just smiled and looked back up to him. She took his hand and began walking back towards the village that they had first met at.

Anonymous

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:20 pm
Shunsui, was a bit taken back by the girl's actions. But she did grow some nice breasts, well in his defense, Shunsui was just being himself. Nothing really came of it, he slowly brought his arms around the female. Accepting her gratitude. He could tell the not being able to say things was bothering her, this girl didn't really try and act like ana dult or hide things around him. In a way it was extremely cute, Shunsui could have alot of fun with her. Nanao was the same way, also so was Lisa-chan. They both weren't so good at hiding things from him. But no one was really, he kept a laid back manner looking lazy and aloof almost. Well that's because he was all of those things, that was the fact. His eyes of gray closed for a moment, resting in the embrace for a moment. She reminded him of Nanao and Lisa-chan. She was doing well, she wasn't to far away from his level yet. She would reach him soon enough, he was sure. Shunsui didn't really regard himself as much of anything but an old timer.

"Ah..Kami-chan, it's good to see you doing well it really is..Hm let's get you some paper so I can find out what's been going on with my Kami-chan."
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Kaminari nodded to him as she continued walking towards the village. It was to be sure that they could find some paper there. As they walked through, almost everyone was able to recognize her. She got a few hugs from children, but was so excited that she was with Shunsui, that she sorta quickened her greetings and tapped on her throat. Once she did that, a lot of them understood where she was coming from. "Uh-oh... Kamikami can't speak no mores, again..." a little girl, no more than three years in age said. Kaminari nodded and then waved bye. She came to a small hut, the same hut she used to live in, and walked inside. Everything was the same, although much dustier. She walked over to a small basket and pulled out an old dirty book. She dusted it off and then opened it up. She smiled when she saw that a pen was inside. This was her diary after all. It had not been moved since she had left. She looked back to Shunsui and held it up. She was going to be using this as her paper, obviously.

So then... she began to write. When she was writing, she stuck her tongue out as if she were super serious and had an excited look in her eyes. Once she finished she excitedly held the book out to him to the page allowing him to read what she had written. The tone of the letter was of a happy child-like girl that was excited to see her friend again. As he read, her eyes would be wide, bright with happiness.

"Captain Shunsui Kyoraku! I am so, so, so, so happy to finally see you again! First time we met I couldn't talk, just like now, but your squad had come to save this village from a major hollow attack! You saved me that day! Yes, you. THE SHUNSUI KYORAKU! When I saw you in the forest, I honestly felt like time had stopped!! I joined the Gotei 13 because of you! I wanted to be able to meet you again, but the time I joined, you had retired from your position... I was sad, but I told myself I was going to meet you! And look! Here you are! I am so happy!"

Anonymous

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:39 pm
Shunsui read a bit silently, his face keeping a smile as he did so. Thought it wasn't much beyond his normal smile, he crossed his arms the habit of sorts he formed. Jyuushiro had pry of liked this girl, she trained hard and pushed herself all the way to the level she was at. He was indeed impressed by that feat, but he normally thought people should attempt for peace over just power. Because power is good and all, but the real trick in life is to obtain a lasting peaceful existence. He got ready to speak again, he'd been thinking about how much she'd grown. He heard alot about her exploits, she'd defeated a Captain, though he'd not seen the Captain of his Division. He knew that the fight must of been very intense and she pry had done extremely well against the man. He knew a bit about the 8th Division and it's dealings, but tried to enjoy his life as a retired Captain. Taking in the sights of women and letting the new generation take over for them.

"Yes I remember, I see it started to act up on you again. That's a shame, but all things considered you seem to be doing very well for yourself. I retired mainly because it was time for the new generation to come in, Jyuushiro and I had done enough..We of the old generation can't just stand in your way forever. It's time for us to watch and let you handle the situations and build friendships that will effect your life..So tell me how has your journey been so far."
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:49 am

Kaminari kept an innocent, child-like smile on her face the entire time he was reading. It was almost like she couldn't take her eyes off of him. The excitement of a child meeting her long lost hero. It was truly a sight to see. Never before had she been this excited about something. Then something took her off guard. His words about something "acting up". There was only one thing that it could mean. Her entire demeanor changed from overly excited, to complete confusion and wonder. She brought her hand up to her throat, staring at him. She blinked a few times and then brought the book back to her so she could write. Just like before, once she was finished writing, she held the book out to him so he could read it. This time, she didn't seem as excited, but instead more curious.

Note: I don't understand. How do you know about it? The only thing I can think of you referring to would be my voice... but how would you know? I don't understand. It's been years since we have even seen each other, so... How did you find out Captain Kyoraku? She didn't even pay any mind that she was calling him Captain. In her eyes, he would always be her superior, her Captain. Even if he was not a Captain anymore and was even out of the Gotei, it made her proud to call him that. She didn't know how he'd feel about it though. Having retired, he might want to just be called by his name, but she didn't know if she could do that.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum