Joined : 2011-05-31
¥ Yen : 515165871
Posts : 4234
Karma : 39
Age : 25
Location : in the woods
|Subject Post 1Subject: Byzantine [Approved, 2-1+, Angel] Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:51 am|| |
• Name: Byzantine Iramasha
• Age: 462
• Gender: Female
• Race: Angel Iramasha
• Branch/Position: Second Protector
• Class Title: -
Byzantine's base look.
• Appearance: Byzantine is most definitely visibly one of Azure's sibbling. Her hair is just as pink as his is, if not a bit brighter. Her face has the same shape, so if she keeps her hair short, like she tends to do, and wears the right clothes, she could pass as him . She has a grin that often perks on her lips, and her green eyes are often attention grabbing : after all, Byzantine is quite startling with her upfront movements. Byzantine is very unique in the fact that physically, she looks almost perfectly like Azure. Hell, she could work as his body double if she hid her boobs. She has a sort of dangerous grace that makes her almost unique, when she's not conciously imitating Azure. In fact, that rough and tumble aura seems to make her almost elegant rather then scary, as the girl is never afraid of what to wear, and simply has clothes that she likes. She does take care of her body pretty well too, which is why it's in tiptop shape. She does have a sort of affinity for gloves, and mostly easy to wear clothes, since it lets her practice her sports so much easier.
Byzantine and one of her most common disguises
• Personality: Byzantine is the type of girl that doesn't take much shit. Honestly? She's a steam roller. Blunt and physical, she's almost guy like in nature. She has this sort of brash charm that makes her quite unique. Most people are surprised that a delicate looking girl like her has such a strong prescence. She has a will that isn't easily broken, considering she had to deal with Azure most of her life. The girl isn't necessarily a soft squishy kind of girl : she takes care of her own, for sure, but she often turns out to be a violent type. In fact, some might call her tsundere, since she often denies affections. Once she pile drove Azure for trying to get her to admit her true feelings. She's got this type of charisma however, that draws people into her. She's purely honest : and isn't shy of using coarse, cuss or even insulting words to get it across.
The only thing she is never honest about is her true feelings : she won't directly lie about it, but she will avoid it as much as possible : from just walking away to physically shutting people up, Byzantine is a bit zealous in protecting her feelings. She is just as zealous in protecting her friends : generally a nice, open person, all bets are off when you fuck with someone Byzantine considers close. One of the times, they had to bring someone to the emergency, because the girl had almost smashed the person's head in. Needless to say, Byzantine is fiercly loyal and protective. This often puts people on her badside, and sometimes she's really quiet about it. She can be manipulative if she has to, but Byzantine prefers to use the easier method : straight forward bluntness. That typically includes punches.
Although Byzantine is often straight forward, she can also be delicate and serene. In fact, few would believe that this tempest of a girl is actually pretty well bred. Byzantine thinks often deeply about many things, as she is pretty smart. She has this sense of right and wrong, and moral ethetics, but also a deep understanding of others. It is a sort of bond that comes easily with her easy going charisma : it makes Byzantine a natural, capable leader. She is able to evaluate bonds and situations, even simulate people in her head. At times, she's almost piercing, and seems to be very easily empathic to people. This in all, makes Byzantine a very interesting person to most.
As the Second Protector, Byzantine is very involved with the clan. She attends any meetings, routine or not, and is always there as a voice to help her fellow clanmate. Her charisma and easy to approach feel make her mostly a confidante of many, and her sisterly but affectionate ways are very well recieved. But she has a sort of seriousness and serene calmness when dealing with matters that affected many, and she takes her functions very seriously. Often wearing herself out, she dedicates herself to making her clan a much, much better place by sheer force of will and desire.
• Background: Byzantine was born to Azure's mother. However, she is only a half-sibbling to Azure, having no link to the Royal Demon Iramasha family. Her mother was sort of an elegant lady : so most expect that Byzantine be an elegant and royal lady. However, her mother was often incapable of dealing with children by the simple virtue that they did not often comprehend intelligent speech : Byzantine was, admitedly, a bit wild as a child. Many wonder why she wasn't a demon iramasha. She was a pretty much rough child, as she gained more sibblings, she was known as the family ''demon'' even though some of her sibblings were actually hybrids. When Azure was born, it was the first of her sibblings that Byzantine got to see fully grow up in her life time. In fact, she helped him grow up : changed his diappers instead of their maids, colored with him, played with him. She did what she could to make him happy, and hated it when he had to go to the Royal Demon Mansion.
In fact, Byzantine hated it so much she often snuck over there. She was pretty sure she was caught, but nobody ever did anything to her : she just watched over her brother. Needless, it meant she often snuck peeks at the time he spent with Koichi. Naturally trusting Koichi, the girl felt a bit better when Azure was with him, and none of the others.. like Katashi. She had a strong, bad feeling about that man, but mostly, the girl kept it to herself, and was always around for Azure. But eventually, she was too old, and her mother, in perhaps wise forsight, kicked Byzantine out to go explore the world. Protesting, the Iramasha did so, reluctantly leaving Azure : although, she did write letters and send them to him as often as she could.
On her journeys, she discovered that perhaps she didn't even need a Seishin buki or powers : she had begun to train her mind and body, and thus her steps found themselves wandering the Eastern side of things. This brought her through Japan, China, Korea, and many more. She enjoyed each culture, and learned how to make herself better : she worked towards a sense of enlightenment for herself by practicing martial arts. In a sense, it allowed Byzantine to cull her wild impulses, and give her a serenity that she had never expected. However, the call to return home was strong then expected, and after nearly 150 years, she aims to return home, in order to see Azure and her family again. She had truly missed them, and people contact.
But she always knew there was a bigger step in her adventures. And she was right, because when she arrived, she noticed a void into the clan's power structures : Protectors. Without ado, she presented herself, and volunteered, working as hard as she can. After all, her boundless love made her perfectly capable of helping out her clan mates : she really just wants to make everything move forward.
• Roleplay Sample: -
• Seishin Buki Name: -
• Seishin Buki Appearance: -
• Seishin Buki Abilities: -
Byzantine with long hair, thanks to her Chaos energy
-- Physical Peak --
Byzantine has trained long and hard over the years, all in order to achieve a greatness in her martial arts. As such, she has developped a body most women would envy. In this physical shape, she is not only stronger, but more agile then the average Iramasha by a great extent. She is also extremely flexible, allowing her to often surprise many with how strong and agile she is.
-- Focused Chaos Control --
Byzantine has the ability to focus Chaos energy into her limbs for a boost : either of strength, speed or even durability. Her control is so fine that she never wastes an ounce of her chaos energy, no matter what technique or tactic that she uses. This allows her to make use of the maximum potential of her chaos energy, regardless of the situation. This allows her to speed up Chaos energy in function, such as letting her hair grow out.
• Class Traits: -
• Chaos Moves: -
• Angel Form: The form is unlocked, but does not have any other abilities then to fly as of yet.
• Golden Angel Form:
Blade of Severance
Arc of Final Judgement
• Fighting Sakura Form
The Purpose of Enlightenment. Byzantine, during her time in the East, has discovered such a thing : the way of one's self to the truth of their power. Concentrating mostly her strength in her physical prowess, shehas developped a custom form for simply fighting in hand to hand combat. She fuses many martial styles into this form, able to switch from Kung-Fu to Judo to Krav Maga : in essence, all physical arts she could possibly cram into her body. It makes her a very powerful opponent, particularly with her strong will : in essence, she combines her very fabric of energy, Chaos Energy, and the basic concepts used to englighten herself into a new form of combat. As such, the core of her normally pink hair becomes black to signify the end and the cycle of rebirth, death and enlightenment, whilst her bangs and some othe fragments reflect a state color. These state colors show up in different forms, the capabilities that Byzantine has imbued into these forms : it allows her to use her chaos energy into very strange powers.
Pink :: Anicca
This is Byzantine's natural bang color. It is the symbol of impermance or inconsistency. It is the simple fact that nothing is always going to be, and nothing is permanent, and always, always, there is an end and new beginning. This is the natural state that Byzantine enters when engaging this form.
移 [Yí - Shift] is Byzantine's main ability in this form. In a sense, she is able to take a single focus, and displace it. However, it must be in contact with her body. The ability is simple : by reaching middle ground, and focusing on impermanence and inconsistency, she is able to take the radical sense of reality and shift it for a bare instant, into a new reality. It is the capability of taking what she touches, and changing the very foundation and flux of it's current existence. A battling example is changing the basic existence of her leg to react as a sponge rather then flesh and blood, when facing a water attack. These ''shift'' are not able to be done at a distance : at all times, whatever is ''shifted'' must be in contact with Byzantine, or it will end. There are two stages : ''changing shift'' and ''ending shift''. When she begins a ''shift'', the Iramasha selects what is touching her and changes it's base. By the end of the post, she must have ended the ''shift'' returning the thing to it's proper nature : elsewise, permanent damage to the foundations of the thing ''shifted'' is allocated. This becomes also irreversable. So for example, if Byzantine has changed the base structure of her arm into ''sharp as a blade'' and fails to end it in the end of her post, her arm will be reverted but forcefully damaged into no longer ''being an arm'' but ''being an arm that is as sharp as a blade''. Whilst it may seem advantageous, it is not. If a part is damaged, then Byzantine has less control over it : such in the case of the ''arm that is as sharp as a blade'' she cannot bend it, or even move it without using an outside force, such as her other arm. Even using the end ''shift'', whatever is ''shifted'' loses a bit of it's foundational structure. Over use of ''shift'' will become permanent damage to the things ''shifted''. There is a method to recover damage from the ''shift'' however, it is a long process, and rarely used to due the lack of bang for buck, so to speak. There is a current medical ressearch on-going into the concept, as humans that use ''shift'' have ended up prematurely ending their existence.
流 [Liú - Flow] is a secondary ability within Byzantine's Anicca. In a sense, it is much like the Shift ability : however, this one merely focuses on Byzantine herself. In a sense, this ability allows her to change the ''flow'' of her very own being. As nothing is permanent, and things are always changing, Byzantine can easily change her current ''being'' in order to suit her. Used relatively in a supporting manner, it allows Byzantine to not only surpass, but destroy limits imposed on her. Even should her powers be sealed, she can still attempt to change her ''flow'' in order to circumvent and place herself over it. In essence, it is a pure overturn of what is real, and thus disrupts the fabric of ''reality'' in a sense. More so, it disrupts her own ''reality'', which may eventually cause her to fade without remedial treatments and meditations. It is not an ability to use recklessly.
An example of ''flow'' is changing the variables in her arm, by upping it to a strenght that it could become alternatively. However, due to this strength being alternative, and not necessarily achievable in her current status, it becomes ''impossible'' and thus breaks the concept of Byzantine's arm a bit. In a more defensive sense, she could litterally make the entire hit area disapear for a moment, as she changes the ''flow'' of herself, and makes herself ''vapour''. However, the more extreme the change of ''flow'' the more damage incurred.
• Evanescent Sakura Form
• Wild Sakura Form
• Child Sakura Form
• Specialist Sakura Form
Byzantine has crafted several capabilities over her 150 years of travel : she had to pretty much function in many different ways to survive. However, containing all the knowledge and skill set that she has obtained in one entity was entirely too much : so using her chaos energy, she fragmented these scions of knowledge across what is know as ''specialist forms.'' in general, the form has a typical look associated to it. There are two sides to each form : passive and active. The passive is a certain base that Byzantine has access to : it requires no charge to change from one to the other, but she can only have one specialty passive at a time. These base skills allow her to focus and refine her existing powers for the active part of the form. In essence, it is like branching off her own powers to specialize for a certain function. It makes in essence, these classes a non-flexible focus of her skills.
The knowledge banks are on a minor access level no matter what she picks and choose as her class : however, there is always one main knowledge bank active and the rest are minor, general knowledge types. So in a sense, Byzantine can shift her entire mind track to primarily process thoughts as an assassin. However, these mindsets are only typically used in the sense of danger. As a general rule of thumb, Byzantine must conciously allow a particularly mindset to flow into her. [so in general, these mindsets are not affecting her daily life unless she chooses them to.]
A perfect example of this is choosing, in combat, the Assassin Passive. This allows her to use that passive in her attacks without engaging her forms, and it carries over to her other forms. In her mindset, she has, instead, chosen to primarily focus her thoughts as a Blade Mistress : this allows her to easily read the flow of blades and sword combat. However, should Byzantine activate her forms, and choose Nurse Sakura, she would become, both in mindset and passive, that class and use it's active capabilities. Both passive and mindset can be used in conjunction with other forms : however, the active form becomes this form and cannot use other then basic chaos moves and skills that directly associate to that class.
Blade Mistress Sakura
Iron Maiden Sakura
Passive - Martial Artist
This passive allows for Byzantine to pass all of her abilities into physical contact without harming herself. In a sense, it gives her the focus to take all of her skills, and not harm herself in using them whatsoever [expect in cases that already have a contact version. Those will still harm if there is some side-effects to them, such as with Anicca's abilities.]
Passive - Symphonic Pliant
This allows Byzantine to be relatively immune to vibrations and sound based abilities, whilst giving her minor access to some as well.
• Demonic Sakura Form
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Chaos Energy Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Chaos Warp: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Seishin Buki Level: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Race Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner