Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Left_bar_bleue9000/10000School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Empty School is in session!..... It's lunch time?

Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:25 pm
Zero
2-S class president, Member of Judgement

Karakura High was a place that many unique individuals went for a education through high school. One of those individuals was a boy called Zero and he was quite unique as he was class president of a class and a member of Judgement. The day had been what Zero called simple because he couldn't call it normal because he still hasn't quite figured out what to call normal. This was not a normal school, he was not a normal person, and his fellow students couldn't be defined as normal either. It was now one of Zero's goals to figure out what it was to be normal or even figure out the proper way to use normal in this strange world. But this wasn't very important at least at the moment as it was a favorite time to several students called lunch time. It was a time that most students enjoyed themselves and ate among their friends chatting. This was the difficult part for Zero as he really didn't have many to consider friends that he always sat with. Althrough he knew and got along with lots of people like his fellow members of Judgement and his classmates.

"So where should I go today?" he would say to himself and maybe the voice, a spirit within him.

But Zero would recieve no response inside of his head leaving him sort of on his own. He looked around and really wasn't focused on his path as he looked at all the people sitting in groups. The Quincy was about sick of thinking of where to sit to a point that he was about ready to just pick a table out of them all and sit there whether there was someone he knew or not. He would probably get along well with just about everyone in this school although he had small doubts about a few students that he believed weren't even present in the lunch room. It really didn't bother him, eventually he stuck to what he said and sat a random table. Zero didn't care who it was present from first year to third year and regular student to a student president or member of judgement like himself. So who has he decided to sit with becauuse he really hadn't focused on the table he picked at all while he was wandering among other students.

"Hello." he would say to anyone present.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Left_bar_bleue5/100School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Empty Re: School is in session!..... It's lunch time?

Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:52 pm
The Gomoto Siblings
Oniichi Gomoto 3-U Student Councilor Member
Aiko Gomoto 2-F Student Council Member
Akio Gomoto 1-U Judgment Member

Known throughout the school for three aspects; Oniichi, the Cold; Aiko, the Personality; and Akio, the Brute. Across the table from Zero were two of the three. Aiko, in her white blouse with baggy long sleeves rolled just above her wrists, and long, gray, bell-shaped skirt, was graciously eating her luxurious looking binto while sharing it with her kid brother, Akio, who is in a rugged apparel that is his own modified uniform. However the only thing that would bother was that Akio was in bandages from head to toe. Perhaps the injuries from Oniichi was bad enough for the poor school nurse after the time he smashed through the roof of the building; at least his favorite headset is miraculously still intact! Like usual, Akio has an annoyed leer on his face while blushed because now he is being fed by his big sister like a baby instead of someone who is a year younger than the feeder. Aiko looks at Zero and smiles charmingly. "Heya, Zero. How are you?" Aiko greets with a question while Akio grumbles while chewing his sushi.

Unknowingly to Zero, Akio was not leering at his situation, he is leering at the one guy who was sitting alone at the table that was littered with books, Oniichi. He is probably the most feared member of the student council as he demonstrated many times on Akio that he is the strongest of the three and the most powerful student power user in the school (currently known.) Like Aiko, Oniichi was eating his luxury binto, but unlike his sociable sister, he was reading books that consists of advanced topics like "Quantum Physics" and "Theological Psychology: Into the Mind of God." One of the school girls approaches Oniichi while looking quite fidgety. She bows to him as he looks at her and judging by his passive facial expression, it is business as usual. He then hands her a piece of paper and a pen before the girl starts writing down somethings. After that, he takes the paper and the girl smiles a bit before running off as Oniichi continues his reading.

School is in session!..... It's lunch time? 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Left_bar_bleue50/100School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Empty Re: School is in session!..... It's lunch time?

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:31 pm
School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Bakatestshokanjushimada

"People say I'm weak, well I'll show them just what I am capable of."

Minami let out a long yawn as she made her way down the hall. Her day had been nothing short of a boring one. One would think that a powerless human going to school with a bunch of "super powered freaks" would leave her little room to be bored. Yet the day was so unusually uneventful to this point. All she wanted to do was go home and read, or even practice fighting. The day was, however, far from over. Despite her boredom, she kept the usual smile on her face as she entered the lunchroom. Minami was nothing short of pretty. Her figure was small and feminine. He had her purple hair tied into a pony tail using a bow. Her eyes shined a bright green color. She was also flat chested, a point that could get a knee in someone's back if brought up with a negative connotation, though it depended on who said it.

She walked through the room. She immediately thought she should go somewhere else. The last thing she needed was people looking down on her for not having powers, a pity she was not fond of. Yet she sighed, as due to circumstances she couldn't go outside to eat, and the roof she'd rather avoid. Thus, her course of action was to find a spot in the lunchroom. She made her way through, glancing from table to table. The more she looked, the more she realized that she would be equally out of place at all of them. After a bit, she finally gave up and just sat down at the nearest one. She kept the warm smile on her face, but was prepared to eat and leave quickly if need be.

The table had a few inhabitants thus far. Directly next to her was the boy named Zero, though she had never seen him before. Across from her was a girl and another boy. They wore somewhat strange apparel, and one appeared to be feeding the other. Minami did not notice Oniichi in the least. With a smile on her face, she looked up and greeted the people at the table with her. Good afternoon. She gave the people at this table the benefit of the doubt and greeted cheerfully as usual. It wasn't a hyper kind of cheerful, more of a calm, yet happy, kind. She had no clue what to think at the moment, but if she didn't give people a chance then she would stay alone as she usually was.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Left_bar_bleue1570/100School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Kynria Orkasia left class a minute later than the rest of the students. She wasn't one to hurry to lunch, although this time she was slightly excited for it, though you'd never know when looking at her. The day before, she had met a young girl who seemed to actually maybe want to be her friend and hoped that Minami remembered they were going to eat lunch together again. She picked up her stuff after taking her lunch out of her bag and began heading down the hall towards the area in which they were to meet. Kynria walked with an elegance and grace that not many could hold a card to. She held her head up high and seemed very proper. She had very long silky brown hair that reached down passed her waist and she tied up into a high ponytail. She wore the usual school uniform, nothing special about it at all.

As she walked through the hallway, she glanced into a large room. This room just so happened to be the Lunch Room. She stopped walking as she saw Minami sitting there, looking slightly uncomfortable as she looked around for a seat. "She... must have forgotten..." she thought as she watched Minami walked over to a table and sit down. She could tell just by the way Minami was acting that she didn't know the people there, and one thing Kynria had learned over time is that it is always easier to get to know people when someone you are already acquainted with is there. A soft sigh left her lips as she turned into the Lunch Room and made her way rather confidently over to Minami, although that was slightly an act. She stopped next to Minami and smiled softly towards her.

"Hey Minami..." she spoke kindly towards the girl, trying not to disturb the rest too much, "We were supposed to eat lunch together... Do you still want to, or would you like me to leave you with your friends...?" Her tone of voice made it slightly obvious that she was hoping to be accepted into their new group. She looked around at the rest there, noticing two boys and a girl who seemed to be feeding the boy next to her. Kynria did her best not to stare and forced her sight away from the two. "Well... that's highly odd... Why does he have bandages all over himself?" she thought and then turned back to Minami to await her answer.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Spoiler:
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Left_bar_bleue9000/10000School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:20 pm
Zero
2-S Class President, Member of Judgement

Zero was quite surprised by the group of people that now gathered around him as he sat at this table. He was quite surprised by this group in so many ways it wasn't even funny to him inside but the voice decided to metion a few things about each of the others in his mind now. Why wasn't he this active early, was he trying to mess with him today or just coincident of timing with the situation. Either way he was quite surprised that he had picked the table witha fellow class president, Aiko and a fellow member of Judgement, Akio. Of the three siblings there was only one missing but he had a hunch he was around here somewhere but he wasn't exactly going on a search for him. He didn't have enough time to notice that Akio was focusing on something as Aiko spoke to him and then, before he could answer her question was the arrival of the first girl.

She sat right next to Zero quite with ease and no hesistation of not knowing him but maybe she knew Aiko or Akio at least. She greeted with a simple "Good Afternoon." and put a cheerful emotion behind it as well. He eventually would have his focus on her and would return her greeting to her with his own.

"Hello, I'm Zero." He would tell her.

Even through he has only told her, his name a lot of things can be assumed about him but one of the easiest things was that he had exceptional abilities and was a member of Judgement from the armband that he wore and the same could be said for Akio as he still wore it probably if they noticed it beside all his bandages. After that Zero tried to shift back to Aiko getting back to her question that he had put aside to greet the newwest one so far.

"My day has been alright I supose. Althrough that might change." he answered her.

Then the second one arrived on the scene and by Zero's guesses she knew the first one well enough as she said a name that wasn't anyone else present at the table. The girl made him think that she was a first year student because it was some he really hasn't seen around school so far. He took note that she was caught by Akio's bandages as her attention was on them for awhile until she turned back to Minami. It seemed that they had planned to eat lunch together but now things were getting complicated because of everyone else present. But Zero decided to take his input on this.

"Why don't you join us? I'm sure no one else here mind you sitting with us." He told her.

"Also my name is Zero. What is yours?" he added.

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Left_bar_bleue5/100School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:09 am
Aiko looks as the scene unfolds with her answer presented by Zero. Two girls recently arrives and Zero invites the last one to join them. One is named Shimada Minami and another one by Aiko's research on students, is Orakasa Kynria. Akio is the kind that prefers to meet in person and get to know them, and that is what gets him into the situation involving a rumor. The rumor stated that Akio was no more than a softy on the inside and whenever Michiko was in the scene, he gets dumber. Luckily for Michiko, Akio was not much of a lady's man as these Class One's will notice soon enough. After Zero invited Orakasa following with an introduction, Aiko clears her throat. "I'm Aiko of the Gomoto Family. The mummified lummox here is Akio. We're known here as the Three Gomoto Siblings." Aiko introduces herself and Akio to them with a bit of humor which causes Akio to dart his attention at Aiko with his half-moon eye and straight lips; a sign of flat out saying, "Not funny." Aiko lets out a cute giggle before popping a sushi into Akio's mouth, causing Akio to keep staring annoyed at her while making an "amph" noise when receiving it. Judging by the quality of the binto and the sushi, it could be easy for the two girls to realize that Akio and Aiko are part of a rich family. Akio swallowed and looks at the two with a studious leer, a common stare for Akio when it comes to looking profession...despite his records of random outbursts whenever a delinquent or Oniichi is present. "Onee-chan told me that you practice fighting, eh?" Akio bluntly speaks to Shimada before raising his left arm and shows a fist to her. The fist seems in good conditions other than bruises and bandages. "Give me some beef here." Akio prompts Shimada to punch his left fist. To Zero, he is just trying to help the new students get comfortable, though the students would say otherwise. If Shimada did punch his fist, Akio gives her a grin of a cocky warrior and a sentence of congratulations, "Welcome to Karakura High! If there is a delinquent or a bully, tell me or my pal, Zero."

Aiko looks at Akio and sighs like he is off into another world, but in truth as blatant to Zero and other councilors and judgments, the three Gomoto Siblings are in fact three different worlds of thought. Oniichi seeks any means necessary for the good of the school; Aiko seeks legal means to benefit the students; Akio seeks to rally the students and help build their confidence.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Left_bar_bleue50/100School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:30 pm
Minami had opened up her lunch as she was greeted by Zero. He was friendly enough, at least by the fact he actually said hi back. I'm Minami, nice to meet you. Minami had opened up her lunch and began to eat it. She listened as Zero addressed the girl across the table. She felt even more out of place, as she was all alone. She was indeed the outcast at the moment, though they seemed to be accepting her at the moment. Suddenly she felt something. It wasn't someones energy or presence, as she had no way to tell, but she felt someone standing over her. Then, she heard a quite familiar voice.

Minami immediately turned when she heard it was Kynria and turned. She was usually cheerful, but a huge smile formed on her face. Hi Kynria! She said rather excited, though as she heard Kynria's next words she was a little upset. She hadn't forgotten, but she was unable to find her. She hadn't been where they planned to meet when Minami got there, and she had looked for a bit. After awhile Minami gave up and decided to just eat. Though Minami was happy that Kynria hadn't forgotten, like she thought she had. Oh crap, I'm sorry. I was looking for you but I didn't see you anywhere. I was kinda hungry, so I just sat down at a table so I could eat. Minami grabbed Kynria's arm and practically dragged her down in an attempt to make her sit by her. Of course I still want to, please stay!

After this, the greeting by Aiko causes Minami to look back over. Minami had seen a lot of freaks in her day, so the bandages on Akio didn't surprise her. Gomoto? Wait, I think I zoned out there. I know you Aiko, I'm in class 2-F. You're the class president. Minami was fully aware she had stated the obvious, but it wasn't like it really mattered. Minami watches with a puzzled look as the mummy is fed by his older sister. Before long Akio turned to her to talk. Minami was surprised that information that she practiced fighting got around anywhere. As he lifted his fist, she knew where Akio was going with it. I do practice it a bit. I'm surprised anyone even knew about that though. She lifted her fist and punched back out of politeness. It was obvious Minami felt extremely awkward doing it, her expression changed just enough to show it, despite still keeping its cheery look.

Minami let out a quiet (and quick) sigh of relief. With Kynria there she felt a little better. Even though she didn't know Kynria that well, she felt at ease. That fact, combined with the friendliness shown by everyone around her, allowed her to settle down a bit. It was obvious, as her eating (which she had been doing in-between talking) seemed more natural. Her head looked back up though as something had dawned on her. Three siblings? But I only see two of you. Where is the other? She stopped to think for a moment, as well as wait for some sort of response from everyone around her.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Left_bar_bleue1570/100School is in session!..... It's lunch time? Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Kynria was slightly startled by the cheerful greeting. It wasn't something that she was really used to. Pushing a smile back onto her face as the lunch situation was explained, she felt relieved. It was nice to know that she was remembered. "Well that made me feel a lot better..." she thought to herself. She went to speak say hi to Zero, but was interrupted by a sudden pull on her arm. She was practically dragged down to sit next to Minami. Now sitting between the two, she turned to him. "It's nice to meet you Zero. I'm Kynria... Kynria Orakasia." she said and then looked back to Minami, "Thank you both for allowing me to stay..." She sounded slightly nervous when speaking, but she wasn't one to stutter so she fought that. Before she was able to take a bite of her food, there was something she noticed. The two across from her, the Mummy and his older sister. "Are they rich?" she thought to herself as she glanced down at their clothes and then to their lunches, where her suspicions were confirmed, "They must be..." Seeing that, she felt sort of embarrassed when pulling out her own lunch. She wasn't exactly well of in the financial department. She just had a small lunch filled with a left-over pasta from the night before.

Then, the girl began to introduce herself and her mummified brother. She kept her lunch in her lap, instead of putting it on the table and smiled shyly to the two of them. "It's nice to meet you both." she said happily, but then something hit her. It was her stomach. She was hungry and it suddenly decided to growl really loud. "Oh my gosh, how embarrassing... Please tell me no one heard that!!!" she thought to herself as she tried giggling it off. She brought her 'embarrassing' lunch up from her lap and set it on the table. She opened it up and began to eat her lunch, ignoring the fact that it was cold. As she listened to Minami speak about Aiko being the class President, Kynria looked over to her. "She's... feeding him..." The fact that she was Class President didn't seem to phase her. There was something about Aiko feeding Akio that was really bugging her.

"Didn't she just say three?" she suddenly realized, right about the same time Minami did, but she wasn't one to voice her thoughts like that. Kynria looked towards Zero as if she thought he might have been the third sibling, but something told her that she was wrong. Kynria took another bite of her lunch and then just looked towards Aiko, as if waiting for some sort of explanation from the girl.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:13 pm
Zero
2-S Class President, Member of Judgement

Zero was quite pleased that Kynria was able to join them and she now sat right between him and Minami. He watched silently as Aiko introduced herself and her brother, Akio to both of them since they were joining the table. It was quite amusing to him as he watched Akio tell Minami to punch his fist, but Zero din't show anything outside of his normal smile that he had on his face. It seemed like everyone was getting along pretty well right now. Eventually both of the new girls realized things about the Gomoto siblings and it definately was something that Zero already knew. He was a friend of Akio definately so he knew a lot about them at school at least. If there was three things to say about the siblings was that Akio was very kind but often getting into fights with his older brother. Aiko was the greatest in the school at pretty much or all card games, and finally Oniichi is very interested in reading and his own book. The funniest thing to Zero was that he realized that he didn't really state anything about himself to them to the new ones.

Kynria and Minami both realized that they had stated three siblings and it could easily now led to them wonder if Zero was the third but that was completely wrong. You could simply glance at his lunch to tell he wasn't a sibling and then the Voice decided to make a comment in his head.

" If you want to know while you were walking around careless, I took note of a few things. The last and oldest one is sitting behind you at another table." He told the quincy.

This provided for Zero to quickly shift around his seat to now be facing Oniichi's table.

"If your looking for the oldest, then there he is and he's also a class president much like me and Aiko."

After he was done showing them he turned back around to face them all again around the table. He wondered whatelse was going to come up from this lunchtime. After taking note of Oniichi, Zero remembered about how Akio and him fought and he would try to stop it now. But Akio was injuried so he wouldn't try hopefully if not the Zero or a teacher was going to have to get involved. Maybe Aiko could keep him in check if it came to that at the last point before it would be started. Eventually the Quincy stated one last thing before he would begin to truly enjoy his lunch that he had.

" I'm sorry Kynria and Minami but I did not fully introduce myself. I'm also the class president of 2-S and a member of Judgement." he told them.

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:52 pm
After receiving the fist bump from Minami, Akio grinned with the cockiness of a lion. Most recent was when Minami greeted a girl as her friend and brought her to the table. Though the question stands for the two girls, "who is the third when they can see only two?" That can be answered in two ways, by accident or by coincidence. Oniichi is not the kind of person who deals with crowds like Aiko and Akio can, but he definitely has the power to shut down an entire group of delinquents like a few weeks ago because they are in his way while he was going to the library out of campus. "Onee-chan here is a people person. Literally, she can find out about you quickly. But don't worry, you're not the only lass who fights. Serah is the gal to ask for some fighting tips. Zero there...I haven't seen him fight before, but for him to be in two positions, he's obviously even stronger than the Top Valedictorian." Akio explains to Minami about how he knows about her fight practicing with a joke added to hopefully get Zero to get caught off guard. If it was typical, Akio would be getting Zero to scramble and stumble around to be modest. If that happens, Akio will just laugh until he winces and stow his laughter in pain from his incident at the rooftop. "That's enough out of you. You already cost me sometime with Otori-sama." Aiko speaks before shoving a sushi into Akio's mouth, forcing him to shut up and chew. Zero may as well know that Aiko does work for Fukano Otori, but her preference for him tells otherwise.

Off to the distance, three boys approaches Oniichi, all three of them look like freshmen so the chances are high that they do not know what kind of evil they are getting into. Even though they surrounded Oniichi, the calm reader just sits there, reading before saying, "If you have a problem, write a complaint. Otherwise, do not disturb me." The three freshmen look cocky as they are ready to bully Oniichi. Akio sees it and grins. "Well ladies. If you want to know who is our big brother. Take a look over there." Akio announces to the two girls before pointing to Oniichi. "You don't scare us, nerd. You are proclaimed to be the strongest of the students, but I doubt you will last against my flaming fist." One of the freshmen threats as Oniichi simply pulls out his book and says, "Allow me to read a proverb for I tell you of your consequences. No more you can spit fire and no longer you can lift a table. The ice melts in your hands without a chance to form and the demon of Karakura High stands above to ship the unwanted souls to the den of justice."

Just like that, he shuts the book and gets up before walking to the central aisle. The three boys follow and keep their distance, which entails to Zero that these boys are ranged superhumans.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum