Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Toukenaka Makaze [APPROVED, 3-3, Guardian Beast] Left_bar_bleue10/100Toukenaka Makaze [APPROVED, 3-3, Guardian Beast] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Toukenaka Makaze [APPROVED, 3-3, Guardian Beast] Empty Toukenaka Makaze [APPROVED, 3-3, Guardian Beast]

Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:19 am
Guardian Beast Template

Basics

Name: Toukenaka, Makaze
Nicknames: Makato
Titles: Storm of the Devil's Steel; Demonic Right Arm
True Age: 3,625
Personality: Rough and hardy, Makaze rarely speaks out of place or out of turn--he prefers to let his actions speak for him. As a man, he feels that it is the duty of a man to do the best that he can do as a man, therefore acting in the best intentions for the woman that he so courts, or so feels indebted to. Although one of his greatest loves and respects is given to the blade that he wields in battle, he puts the respect that one gives to a woman above that. A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one. Even if being attacked himself, Makaze refuses to fight women. The only time he will break this creed is if the woman in question has performed acts deemed far too atrocious for respect to be deserved.

However, once he gets into battle, his other true love is revealed. Makaze loves whipping up a great storm on the field of battle, cutting through his enemies like there was nothing else. His blade is red, not from the paint or the steel, but stained with the blood of his enemies--a blade that has really tasted the blood of others. Yet... even on the battlefield, he still guides himself with a personal creed that none seem to understand comes from this male. This personal creed follows certain tenets, and he adheres strictly to those tenets, no matter where he goes, or what he does. Each tenet has a single clause allowing for them to be broken in a certain way, but only that way.

• My blade shall not be raised at a woman, unless this woman is a monster beyond redemption.
  • If I realize a man to be innocent, I shall not raise my blade to him, unless
    he acts in a way that shows guilt.

• I shall not point this sword at an opponent who has given up the will to fight, unless they have also given up the will to live and request death by my hand.
  • I will always defend those weaker than me, unless they are able to fight for themselves.

When he meets and greets people, he tends to casually speak his mind with a lazy drawl and a general "Yo", in greeting. He doesn't try and draw out his sentences, and if there's nothing to be said, he won't small talk. He lives with a casual and relaxed attitude towards his existence, and would much rather be sleeping under a tree than doing hard work.

General Appearance

Spoiler:

Animalistic Traits: His eyes, body and movements are all reminiscent of a panther, ready to strike.
Appearance Age: 26
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 172lb

Natural Equipment

Akuma-ken-sha (Devil-Holder): The large sword that he carries everywhere, that seems far too unwieldy for its owner, yet flung about with one hand, as if it were lighter than a feather. It seems to emanate some strange aura of power that is unexplainable.

Akuma-kosoku (Devil-Restraint): The red cloth that seems to wrap itself mostly around his arm, holding back the full extent of his strength. Fashioned distinctly out of his Reishi, this cloth seems to be constantly emitting a soft field of energy, obviously holding something back.

Guardian Beast

Element: Honor

Untainted

Untainted Abilities:

Makaze is constantly in Untainted Form as his base.

Base Ability: Makaze has twice the base strength of someone with his skill level in strength at his tier. This ability will always last, even if all tenets are broken.

FOUR TENETS: Each tenet corresponds to a certain bonus. If he breaks the tenet, he loses the associated bonus for the rest of the thread. (If he goes through the additional clause, it's not affected)

• My blade shall not be raised at a woman: Makaze takes half damage from female assailants.
  • If I realize a man to be innocent, I shall not raise my blade to him: Those innocent of any crime show blue in his vision.
  • I shall not point this sword at an opponent who has given up the will to fight: Makaze can stabilize the wounds of an opponent who has given up with a touch.
  • I will always defend those weaker than me: If an ally of a lower tier is in danger, Makaze will not only realize this, but be given an instantaneous teleport to be able to come to their aid.

Unleashed

Unleashed Appearance: There is no change in appearance.
Unleashed Abilities:

Base Ability: Makaze's physical strength is equal to four times the strength of someone of his tier and skill level.

FOUR TENETS: As before, each of the four tenets applies an additional boost to his power, in the form of an ability. However, if he had broken a tenet before entering Unleashed Form, he cannot use that tenet's ability. (If he goes through the clause, then it's not stopped)
  • My blade shall not be raised at a woman:

• Blade Flurry: Makaze takes his weapon and flips it into a backhand position, before spinning on his feet in a rapid circular motion that turns him into what is effectively a spinning top. As well as this, a secondary phantom blade (that disappears after the use of the ability) appears in his off hand, causing double the damage to be caused. This ability is best suited towards crowd-clearing at a rapid pace. This lasts for up to three rounds, and has a cooldown of three rounds.

• If I realize a man to be innocent, I shall not raise my blade to him:

• Purging Flames: Covering the entirety of his sword in a high-intensity, high-heat flame, Makaze is then able to start fighting. With each swing of his sword, he sends out a crescent of flaming energy in the direction he's swung. The flames travel for fifty feet with each swing, no matter what impediments lie in their way. Not harming the ground or the surroundings as a normal fire would, the fire instead only aims for those beings who are not blue in Makaze's eyes--those beings who have sinned. The fire deals damage as normal spiritual fire would, at the strength of a Hadō 33. Can be activated and used in one post. Lasts for up to five rounds, but can be forcibly shut off earlier. Once deactivated, three rounds cooldown.

• I shall not point this sword at an opponent who has given up the will to fight:

• Healing Hands: By sheathing his sword upon his back and placing his hands onto an opponent who has given up the will to fight, Makaze can not only stabilize their condition, but also give them enough energy to get up and escape. The energy used heals them mostly, however if they decide to use this energy to attempt to attack Makaze once more, all of their wounds will immediately, simultaneously, and unceremoniously open again. If this is the case, then he can't use the ability on them again. One post to use, three to cooldown.

• I will always defend those weaker than me:

• Defense of the Ancients: By standing between opponents of a lower tier than he and those with intent to attack them, Makaze gains the ability to be able to actively defend against threats that would mean to harm those he is defending--all attacks are treated as if targeting him and him alone. This lasts as long as he continues to defend.

Note: In order to activate his Beast Form, Makaze must remove the shroud from his right arm with a singular thought. He can only do this from Unleashed Form. However, depending on what has happened, one of two things could happen.

Honorable Beast

His Honorable Beast Form is what occurs if he has managed to follow all of his tenets during battle. When entering this form, he is released from the restrictions that his tenets may place upon him, though he personally may choose to continue following them, if only to keep up what he would always be doing. In this form, he holds all of his boosts and powers originally available to him, as well as gaining one or two more--his right arm does not change while in this form.

Enhanced Physical Prowess: His strength increases to eight times the usual strength of someone at his tier and strength skill. His speed increases to four times times the usual speed of someone at his tier and speed skill. His durability increases to four times the usual durability of someone at his tier and durability skill. His weapon skill increases to four times the usual weapon skill of someone at his tier and weapon skill... skill.

Charge: At the expense of the ability to block or dodge the next attack made upon him, Makaze is able to rush an opponent, sprinting at twice his speed and attacking them with a hit that could deal the potential damage of sixteen times his strength skill. One post to use, the rest of the round to cooldown.

Being of Honor: At the cost of half of his power--dropping all of his stats by 50%--Makaze can empower a teammate of equal or lesser tier. Quadrupling their attack strength and doubling all of their other general skills, he can make them stronger for about five rounds, at which point all buffs are returned to him.

Dishonored Beast

Unlike his first Beast Form, the Dishonored Beast is only usable if Makaze has broken one or more of his tenets in battle--its a form that he rarely, if ever, wants to actually go into. This is the full strength that he has available, however with it comes a rapid personality change.

We need to understand that there is a large difference between Honorable and Dishonored Beast forms; quite possibly the difference of an entire tier level.

Personality: Makaze becomes ruthless and cruel in battle, taking every opportunity to undermine and destroy an opponent's confidence before finishing them off. He takes pleasure in causing pain to everyone around him--women, children, the fighters--as long as they can feel some sort of pain, he will attempt to make it painful for them for as long as he can make it. He becomes a powerful and peerless fighting machine, but gains a large amount of arrogance as a result.

Spoiler:

Enchanced Physical Prowess: As a result of his full release in power, Makaze's physical strength is enhanced up to 16 times his usual strength levels. His speed is increased to eight times, and everything else to four times.

Different Weapon: The real weapon that he wields is revealed--a rather simple Katana. However, this weapon has no real value, save for a good diversionary tactic.

Devil's Right Arm: This is the real reason that Makaze has sealed up most of his abilities. This malformed and red appendage is shockingly different to the rest of Makaze's human-like anatomy (save for the horns on his head) and serves a major purpose in the formation of his abilities while in this form. In reality, the arm doesn't belong to Makaze--but it's been attached so long that it doesn't recognize anyone but him as its Master. The changed physical appearance was an attempt to reform him into the closest thing it could to its original owner, but they couldn't get rid of a lot of his original physical features. Makaze's sealed form is what he looked like before the parasite took control of his arm. Each of the abilities detailed hereafter involve this arm and its powers over matter.

At this point, all abilities pertaining to this arm will be written when Makaze finally decides to take his shroud off.

Past & Roleplay Sample

Character Background: Makaze was never originally a man with a personal code that transcended his own strength and existence. Originally, he was just a force of destruction--a beast with no mind of his own, ruthlessly cutting down each and every being that ever got in his way. He knew that, somewhere deep inside, if he continued to do so, he would get punished--it was the end of all creatures of 'immorality' to get punished--however he would continue to perform his acts of what could only be called unjustifiable 'evil'. He continued this for several years--hundreds, to be exact--before he finally received his punishment. He attempted to attack a Sugiura that he thought was far too weak to try and stand up to him--this Sugiura in its long white coat had its back turned, was just standing there and humming to itself. Recognizing the being as male, Makaze lunged, bringing up its right and and preparing to use a barrage of powerful and deadly attacks.

And then the man was gone. Like that, with a psychosis-induced laugh, the man disappeared from view and reappeared right behind Makaze, bringing up his leg in a kick that would crush anything in its path. The man was, quite obviously, known as Okabe Rintarou-Rex. The kick that hit Makaze in the back caused most of the bones in his chest to shatter, and he fell forwards, unconscious.

When he came to, he was in a room with a strange shroud upon his arm, being doted upon by none other than the man that had destroyed him in a single attack. Looking up and to the side, he noticed a small girl standing over him with an annoyed expression, and another kindly woman smiling and yet also giving the occasional look at the man. He asked who he was, and Okabe answered. He asked where he was, and Okabe answered. Every question he asked was answered with just the same simplicity and honesty. And then he asked.

'Why did you save me?'

Okabe looked for a few seconds, and then stared him gravely in the eye.

'Why not? Do I need a reason to save a man's life?'

It was at that moment that Makaze began to rethink his own existence. Looking down at the sealed right arm, he started to realize that he'd been given a second chance, and a mind of his own to truly use. Taking this opportunity, he started to train again, but for a different purpose. When his weapon reformed, it was different to what he was used to. There was no problem with that. It was new, exciting, and followed his fighting style perfectly. A new man, Toukenaka Makaze became. A man that followed his own personal morals, with four tenets that he placed upon himself. These tenets became so important to his new way of life that they manifested themselves into certain buffs to his power. He didn't mind. It just meant that, to stay at his fullest strength, he had to follow his own rules perfectly. And since then, it's just been like that.

Last edited by Dai on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Toukenaka Makaze [APPROVED, 3-3, Guardian Beast] Left_bar_bleue10/100Toukenaka Makaze [APPROVED, 3-3, Guardian Beast] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Toukenaka Makaze [APPROVED, 3-3, Guardian Beast] Empty Re: Toukenaka Makaze [APPROVED, 3-3, Guardian Beast]

Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:01 am
'Dis bastard be ready for checkin'~ :3
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Toukenaka Makaze [APPROVED, 3-3, Guardian Beast] Left_bar_bleue50/100Toukenaka Makaze [APPROVED, 3-3, Guardian Beast] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Toukenaka Makaze [APPROVED, 3-3, Guardian Beast] Empty Re: Toukenaka Makaze [APPROVED, 3-3, Guardian Beast]

Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:25 am
Application Checklist
  • Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Appearance Present [x]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [x]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[x]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [x]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [x]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Advanced
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Advanced
  • Focus: Advanced

Comments/Notes: Meep
Tier: 3-3
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:43 am
Moving to Inactive.
Anonymous

Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:19 pm
Toukenaka Makaze [APPROVED, 3-3, Guardian Beast] Tumblr_m8fkgn0dAg1rzz72po1_500_zpsfb91ed1f
This is moving to archives.
The creator has left the site. :/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum