Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 7:22 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Lost and Found
Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 5:12 pm by Siegharty

» Yaosi of The Mist Swamp [WIP]
Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 5:51 am by BlackOoze

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 2:32 pm by basswalker

» Familiar Faces
Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 12:56 pm by MWD

» The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:27 pm by Mikasas

» What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out.
Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 4:31 pm by MWD

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 9:56 pm by Guest

» Demon Maybe?
Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 2:35 pm by darkfunnel

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 9:18 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapReunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 I_voting_barReunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapReunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 I_voting_barReunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130600 messages in 19842 subjects

Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate
SerenityVerdant

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
Subject Post 31PostSubject: Re: Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed]   Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:36 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari just watched as Kazuma stood and put his hat on. Her look had not changed. She didn't want it to. She kept looking at him with that cold and indifferent emotion in her eyes. Although... for a brief moment as Kazuma began walking away, a look of sadness and guilt appeared on her face, almost like she wanted to stop him and bring him back, but she didn't do it. She didn't let this moment of pity and guilt consume her. She was not going to alter the way she felt to make another happy. What she was doing here... it was truly horrible, but there was no point in lying to herself or to him. She had done enough of that in her years. One thing was true though, if Kazuma ever called out for help she would come running. He would just have to make sure his call met her ears. "Sorry, kid..." Kaminari thought as she let out a soft sigh, and closed her eyes momentarily, "But for now, we go in different directions." Without taking another glance towards him, Kaminari dropped her arms back down to her sides and looked in the direction of the Seireitei. Taking a deep breath, she shunpo'd out of the area and towards the Seireitei, leaving Kazuma and his Zanpakutō Spirit behind without hesitation.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate
SerenityVerdant

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 32PostSubject: Re: Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed]   Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Thread Closed
Back to top Go down
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 33PostSubject: Re: Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed]   Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:55 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Subject Post 34PostSubject: Re: Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed]   Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunited: Kaminari and Kazuma [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4