Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Darn my internet company Left_bar_bleue0/0Darn my internet company Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Darn my internet company Empty Darn my internet company

Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:22 pm
So right now I'm at the library and have little less than 10 minutes or so to explain. Alright so my modem is malfunctioning. It's okay though cause I should be back at full power some time soon. Until than I'll be using the library for my Rping duties. Anyway bbl.
Anonymous

Darn my internet company Empty Re: Darn my internet company

Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:36 pm
Alright! Glad you could stick around, and we'll see you soon, of course <3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Darn my internet company Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Darn my internet company Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Darn my internet company Empty Re: Darn my internet company

Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:17 pm

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Seeing how this leave is fairly outdated, and it's taking up space in active departures, I'm going to go ahead and place this thread into archives. .

Darn my internet company WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum