Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Mini Mission: Tsumi Of Squad Three [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Mini Mission: Tsumi Of Squad Three [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Mini Mission: Tsumi Of Squad Three [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Mini Mission: Tsumi Of Squad Three [Private]

Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:11 pm

心臓

Kimiko Utagawa

Kimiko was able to tell that something was bothering him. He seemed extremely tense, which was a part of him that he did not show on the battlefield. She slightly admired that, but it made her feel uncomfortable. "What's wrong?" she asked him right after she heard him say, "It's not the same." She rolled over onto her stomach and faced him, raising an eyebrow at the confusing young man. "Ever since the fight stopped, you've been acting weird. What's wrong with you? Are you feeling sick or something? You better not have been injured in battle and not told me.. I wouldn't have you out here if I knew you were injured." Kimiko sat up and looked towards him, narrowed her eyes. She crawled over and grabbed onto his shirt, moving him around rather roughly to see if he was injured. "Dude.. I don't see any injuries, so what is the matter with you?" She sat down next to him, looking down at him with a worried look in her eyes. She blinked a few times, waiting for his answer.

Tsumi Buredo
Tsumi Buredo
Project Z
Project Z

A Mini Mission: Tsumi Of Squad Three [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Mini Mission: Tsumi Of Squad Three [Private]

Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Kimiko rolled onto her stomach, and raised an eyebrow at him. “Ever since the fight stopped, you've been acting weird. What's wrong with you? Are you feeling sick or something? You better not have been injured in battle and not told me… I wouldn't have you out here if I knew you were injured." She sounded strangely caring, while at the same time seasoned enough to keep her cool. Suddenly, she reached over and grabbed his metal vest, moving him around rather roughly, searching him for wounds.

“Dude.. I don't see any injuries, so what is the matter with you?" “SHE CAN SENSE FEAR!!!” “I noticed!!” Tsumi went beet reed, from head to toe. “Er….i’m well, you see….” He stuttered. After regaining his composure, he blurted out “I don’t do well with girls!

After saying this, he crawled over to the pond, and dunked his head in the water, hoping to wash the red off of his face.

A Mini Mission: Tsumi Of Squad Three [Private] - Page 2 1
A Mini Mission: Tsumi Of Squad Three [Private] - Page 2 Lc8BuaoA Mini Mission: Tsumi Of Squad Three [Private] - Page 2 Od6P2IGA Mini Mission: Tsumi Of Squad Three [Private] - Page 2 Lc8Buao

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Mini Mission: Tsumi Of Squad Three [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Mini Mission: Tsumi Of Squad Three [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:56 am

心臓

Kimiko Utagawa

Kimiko just blinked a few times at him. "He... has a hard time... with girls?" she tilted her head to the side as she watched him crawl along the floor. He dunked his head under the water for some reason and actually caused her to giggle a little bit, but she kept it as quiet as possible. She didn't want to hurt his feelings or anything since he already had a problem with girls. She sat there for a moment, waiting for him to bring his head out of the water, but when she figured that was enough, she grabbed onto the back of his shirt and pulled him out of the water. "Okay look..." she said with a slight chuckle in her voice, "I understand you're shy around girls.. or whatever, but don't drown yourself because of it...." Kimiko pushed herself about five feet away from him, trying to give him some space. She crossed her legs as she sat down and looked to him. "So, why don't you explain to me why exactly you have a problem with women? Also... You seemed fine before and during the fight, so why did it suddenly come on? Does it only happen when you're really close to a girl or when the girl is acting nice...? Explain, please." she sat there with a small smile, still trying not to laugh at him and keep a straight face.

Tsumi Buredo
Tsumi Buredo
Project Z
Project Z

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Tsumi was suddenly pulled out of the water, surprising him to a great extent. “Okay look..." she said with a slight chuckle in her voice, "I understand you're shy around girls.. or whatever, but don't drown yourself because of it...." “Oh… I’m not trying to d-drown myself or anything like that. I t-think I got blood on my face…” he said, his face growing redder by the moment. “And i-it k-keeps getting redder! He whined.

“it’s because of W. The fear of girls, that is. She killed me…..3 times. She was also my one true love.” It made a bit more sense now, but Tsumi wasn’t sure he got it. [i] “So…My fear of women comes from a deadly woman that you used to love?”[i] I STILL LOVE HER!” Z snapped. “It’s only my experience that started the chain, though. YOU’VE had plenty of bad experiences with women, yourself.”

Tsumi shifted his attention back to Kimiko. “So, why don't you explain to me why exactly you have a problem with women? Also... You seemed fine before and during the fight, so why did it suddenly come on? Does it only happen when you're really close to a girl or when the girl is acting nice...? Explain, please." Tsumi’s blush deepened to a dark purple. “I-I’m not sure I understand it, myself. Mostly past experiences…. Most girls aren’t very nice to me. In f-fact, the ones from my home village were all pretty sadistic…” He said.

A Mini Mission: Tsumi Of Squad Three [Private] - Page 2 Lc8BuaoA Mini Mission: Tsumi Of Squad Three [Private] - Page 2 Od6P2IGA Mini Mission: Tsumi Of Squad Three [Private] - Page 2 Lc8Buao

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:40 pm

心臓

Kimiko Utagawa

Kimiko was completely unsure of how to react to him. For a moment, he almost looked like he was having a conversation to himself, making her laugh at him a bit. She waited for him to snap out of it and finally he spoke. His explanation was understandable, especially if the girls he once knew were, as he called it, sadistic. "Well I get that..." Kimiko said with a smile, "But being afraid of all girl's because of those few is a little strange don't ya think?" Kimiko said poking his shoulder. She turned towards the pond and slid her feet inside after rolling her pant legs up so they would not get wet. "I mean think about it... For one, I'm not like that, so you don't have to worry..." she said to reassure him, "And two, we're not in your village anymore. You are a skilled fighter. You don't need to deal with the idiocies of sadistic woman. It might be hard if it's something you're not used to, but after a while you might even find a girl you liiiike." At the end she was making fun of him, teasing if you will, pinching his cheek softly and giggling at his situation. "Watch, you'll find a girl who really likes you for you, but if you don't get over your fear, then you'll push her away and miss out on a good chance. It's likely a good idea just to get over it, kay?"

Tsumi Buredo
Tsumi Buredo
Project Z
Project Z

Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:00 pm

“Well, I get that…” Kimiko said, in response to Tsumi’s comment about the sadistic women from his village. Tsumi understood that she didn’t understand, not many people did. Though, few people were as skilled with a whip as Shitsuren. Taking pride at cleaving flesh from bone with every blow, Tsumi had been whipped many times, for nonexistent crimes.

"But being afraid of all girl's because of those few is a little strange don't ya think?" She said to him. “All girls resemble her, though…” Tsumi said. “Plus, all girls I have met since then have been sadistic as well. Even so, it runs deeper than that, though…. I’d rather not talk about it….” He said, in a sad tone. Kimiko had begun to turn toward the pond, rolling up her pant legs. In response, Tsumi covered his eyes, the shade of his face turning into a medium shade of fuchsia.
“I mean, think about it... For one, I'm not like that, so you don't have to worry... And two, we're not in your village anymore. You are a skilled fighter. You don't need to deal with the idiocies of sadistic woman. It might be hard if it's something you're not used to, but after a while you might even find a girl you liiiike." She said, as she dipped her feet into the water. “I’m afraid… love can’t happen to me. The way my destiny goes….. well, it would be better not to drag anyone else into it.” Tsumi said, flopping onto his back. "Watch, you'll find a girl who really likes you for you, but if you don't get over your fear, then you'll push her away and miss out on a good chance. It's likely a good idea just to get over it, kay?" “I wish I knew why I CAN’T get over it….”

Short post, need to go to boy scouts D: sorry!

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:44 pm

心臓

Kimiko Utagawa

"Tsumi, you likely can't get over it because you haven't found someone you feel you can trust enough to help you do so." Kimiko turned to him with a serious face and stared straight at him as if she were completely confident in what she had just told him. "You need to find a person, most likely a female, that you feel you can truly trust with your life. That will be the girl that will help you out of this fear you have." she explained to him, "Now... whether it happens now, a year from now, or a century from now. It will happen as long as you want it to." Kimiko kept silent for a moment and then jumped up. She raised her arms and leaned back, stretching a bit. She stopped and stood up straight, looking towards Tsumi, "Well we might as well start heading back. I feel we've had enough of a break." She knew it hadn't even been that long, but she felt like she forced him out here. She dropped her pants back down to normal and looked to her Zanpakutō, making sure it was placed back at her waist. Once done, she glanced to him and motioned for him to follow. "Let's get out of here..." she said as she covered her mouth, letting out a small yawn. "This mission was quick and easy! Maybe we'll get paired up again, eh?" Kimiko chuckled a bit as she headed back to the Seireitei.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Mini Mission: Tsumi Of Squad Three [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000A Mini Mission: Tsumi Of Squad Three [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:58 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

A Mini Mission: Tsumi Of Squad Three [Private] - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum