Ye Olde Guarde
Joined : 2010-07-09
¥ Yen : 329335151
Posts : 3007
Karma : 28
Age : 23
Location : Soup
|Subject Post 1Subject: Reinhard von Lohengramm [COUNCILMAN NO. 6] [APPROVED, ANGEL 1-1++ & 0-5++] Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:46 am|| |
"Our future battles will not only be on the battlefield. Political struggles, court politics. It's not just a war of words, but also a war of blood."
• Name: Reinhard von Lohengramm
• Alias: Theos Astate
• Age: 2,500.
• Gender: Male
• Appearance: Reinhard looks like something out of a space opera rather than the Iramasha. Standing at 188 centimeters (6'2), he is no short man. He is not athletically built, but he does have the build of someone who makes sure that he can at least outrun his opponents if need be. His skin is slightly lighter than most caucasians, which is still an oddity in the Iramasha. He has no scars or tattoos, but he does have a mole on his back. His fierce eyes are a bright blue, and they never look anywhere but ahead (figuratively speaking of course). Reinhard's hair is a lucious golden blond that a good bit of women would die for. It's sofe and short, and styled to be comfortable for him.
As for his clothing, it's the strangest part. He wears a black military-like overshirt with a silver-trimmed collar. He also wears a silver belt, as well as silver cuff links. However, it is not his uniform itself that draws eyes. He wears two fine-wood shoulder pads which hold down a massive white silk cloak that almost reaches the floor behind him.
• Personality: Reinhard von Lohengramm is probably the most ambitious of the Council. His birth name sounded like a shellfish, but he rose to a better name just to prove that birthright isn't what decides someone's power and position "limit." He believes that it's a person's ability that decides where they should go, saying "For those who have come to power, wealth and glory not by their own strength and effort, but simply through inheritance, what right do they have to complain? The very existence of such blood-lineage dynasties is disgusting. Power is the property of one generation. It shouldn't be transferred, it should be seized." Reinhard rose from his lowly beginnings, throwing himself into combat just to prove that. He believes that the next person to be Councilman Number 6 should have "talent equal to, or greater than my own."
However, it is that ambition that blinds him. He knows that power must come with a weakness, and so he hides his own. He feels that his weakness is the fact he's still a humanoid being. That he has people whom he admired, whom he hated, et cetera. Thus, he does not show his emotions very often, aside from dissatisfaction. Overall, Reinhard is seen as an antisocial, cold general. He often even shoves away those whom he is "supposed to love" or admire. One big thing about Reinhard that people do not realize is that he is a scholar and an artist. He appreciates most forms of art, but would rather learn about the meaning of the art, as well as the materials. He can sculpt on his own, but he rarely does so anymore. He does not, strangely, like chess. He finds it too overplayed and prefers games like Risk.
Despite being the Angel of War, Reinhard does not like war. He doesn't abhor it and want world peace, he just does not approve of un-necessary conflict. He views most modern conflicts as un-necessary, and only votes to send forces when he feels the party they are assisting is heavily outclassed in intelligence and firepower. Reinhard feels that most of the younger generation's sentiments to Earth is misguided. However, it's not in the sense that people should not love Earth. It's the sense that Earth can handle itself, and that the Iramasha should reqroup before spreading their own forces too thin. He does not detest the other Iramasha, despite being an Angel Iramasha.
• Background: Born on 14 March 88 BC to a poor aristocratic family, Reinhard von Müsel grew up with his father, Sebastian, and sister in a middle-class, suburban neighborhood. Because his mother, Caribelle, died in a accident when he was very young, Reinhard formed a very close relationship with his older sister, Annerose. As a child, Reinhard met the man whom he would later claim as another part of himself: Siegfried Kircheis. The young Reinhard felt the name "Siegfried" was too dull and common, and thus insisted on calling Siegfried by his surname, Kircheis.
One day a high nobleman happened to see Annerose in street, and took notice of her. Rumours of Annerose's beauty soon reached theC ouncil, and it was decided that she would be brought to Council Chamber No. 6 to serve as consort to a Councilman— Friedrich Goldenbaum IV. Reinhard's father was given a large sum of money in return for selling his daughter into a life of sexual servitude, though it is doubtful whether he was ever given any option to refuse the Councilman's offer. When Reinhard realised what his father had done, he was enraged. He angrily swore to destroy the corrupt, capricious Goldenbaum Dynasty (they had held the position for four generations) and rescue his sister from the clutches of Friedrich IV. Together, he and Kircheis promised to defeat any enemy and win every battle on the road toward that goal.
Reinhard never attended a proper academy for the Iramasha's "military." He fought on the frontlines in small conflicts with everything from Hollows to rogue Shinigami. He was wounded a few times, but he never spent more than a week from combat. He'd prove that it was possible for him to overthrow Friedrich IV with his sheer ability. He rose through the ranks, eventually becoming the equivalent of a lieutenant for his platoon. He began playing chess, eventually seeing the many ways he can ensnare an opponent. However, he then learned that there was a limited number to how many ways an opponent could be ensnared based on chess strategies, as it was only a two-dimensional plane accounting for two opponents.
Reinhard decided to make his own strategies, though the chess strategies worked well. It wasn't until they fought a group of rogue Shinigami with a Captain-level leader that Reinhard's strategies truly played out great. After his commanding officer was killed, Reinhard accurately predicted what kind of Bankai the leader had by the way he spread his forces, and he was able to overwhelm the leader right after the Bankai was released. This caught the eye of some of the Iramasha, who promoted Reinhard further. Everything was going along with his plan.
Reinhard met back up with Kircheis at his fourth promotion ceremony, where Kircheis was placed under Reinhard's command. At this time, Reinhard realized his power. He did not use it until a small dimension known as Legnica appeared, whose inhabitants were rogue Shinigami with rather strange Zanpakutō that made them a direct threat. In the upper layers of the atmosphere, the soldiers of both sides were forced to fight at extremely close-ranges, as sensors and communications were virtually non-functional.
Reinhard ordered his soldiers to engage the enemy in close combat for several minutes, having each Iramasha use as many Chaos Spells as frequently as possible. This rapidly energised the upper layer of Legnica's atmosphere, creating a massive wind storm that propelled a great deal of the hydrogen and helium in the atmosphere upward. Reinhard then had his fleet rise up out of the atmosphere, where he then fired a single nuclear missile from the Brünhild to Legnica's core. When the nuclear warhead detonated, it ignited the atmosphere: the rogues were destroyed in a single move.
It was thanks to this battle that Reinhard was able to get a meeting with Friedrich IV. In that meeting, Reinhard challenged Friedrich IV to a duel. No powers, but Seishin Buki were allowed. Friedrich IV was truly in combat. He had no ability of his own, and he instead relied on his family's Seishin Buki and position. Reinhard grabbed a sword and waited on Friedrich IV to charge. The duel's first part lasted for ten minutes with no damage to either party. That's when Friedrich used his Seishin Buki, something that created a near-perfect copy and allowed for him to attack from the rear. It worked. Reinhard did not expect the attack from the rear to happen in the way it did. Reinhard's cloak kept tight and stopped the sword, allowing Reinhard to behead the surprised and defenseless Friedrich. It was thanks to that win that Reinhard ascended the position of Councilman No. 6.
• Seishin Buki Name: None
• Seishin Buki Appearance: A strange Seishin Buki, it is Reinhard's own cloak.
• Seishin Buki Abilities: The cloak is useful for only Reinhard as a general. It is bulletproof and woven to be nearly stab-proof. It is also coated in a special barrier that protects against all but the highest level of energy attacks. It only protects Reinhard from the rear, making surprise assassinations against him nigh-impossible. This is also so he doesn't have to rely on anyone to watch his back, as it is almost-always covered.
Seffle Particles: Seffle particles (Japanese: ゼッフル粒子) are highly explosive and combustible particles. Seffle particles surround Reinhard in a 25 to 50 meter radius, with none outside the 50 meter outer limit nor inside the 25 inner limit. This creates a special barrier around Reinhard, mainly in case an enemy tries a medium-range assault. Seffle particles are too small to be seen with the naked eye, have no odour, and don't require oxygen to explode, so they can be used both in space and within an atmosphere. However, they do need to be activated with an energy of a different wavelength than Reinhard (meaning he can't cause them to explode). If one ignites, the whole chain ignites and kaboom. It takes two posts for a new set of Seffle particles to surround him.
•Angelic Release Appearance: Reinhard maintains his overall appearance. His shoulder pads brighten and become slightly closer to being gold when in his Angelic Release. However, the main change is that his hair grows. The back of his hair, once barely reaching his neck, is now to his mid-back, just below his heart. If you take off Reinhard's cloak, you will notice that his clothing has also changed. His once solid-black uniform now has a silver decorative section in the center.
• Angelic Release Abilities: (What abilities does your character upon activation?)
Ouvertüre der Armee: (German: Overture of the Army) The main ability of his first release, this is a call for the army side of the armed forces. Using the idea of "possible Iramasha" (those that could have been an Iramasha, but are not), Reinhard can essentially create an army the size of some nations. This army is filled with nameless mooks with no special powers, but are armed with everything from pikes to bows and arrows to rifles. These are all capable of doing low-level damage to spiritual beings, but it isn't just an army of foot soldiers. There is cavalry, tanks, and even artillery pieces. It can be used once per thread, and it can be up for seven posts.
Symphonie der Flotte: (German: Symphony of the Fleet) This is his second ability, and it is used for special situations. This ability takes form of a fleet of an immense number (nearly 1,500) of ships. They will be detailed below, but the ships are mainly used when there is another fleet that requires more than what the Iramasha can offer. Reinhard can board only one ship, the flagship Brünhild. It can be used once per thread, and it can be up for seven posts. It can not be used with Ouvertüre der Armee.
Finales der Krieges: (German: Finale of the War) This is a weapon Reinhard prefers not to use. It is known as the Finale of the War for a reason, as it is classified as a Weapon of Mass Destruction. It is a Neutron Bomb in the form of a large, steel cylinder. A neutron bomb or enhanced radiation weapon (ERW) or weapon of reinforced radiation is a type of thermonuclear weapon designed specifically to release a large portion of its energy as energetic neutron radiation (fast neutrons) rather than explosive energy. Although their extreme blast and heat effects are not eliminated, it is the enormous radiation released by ERWs that is meant to be a major source of casualties. The levels of neutron radiation released are able to penetrate through thick, protective materials such as armor, making them useful as an anti-tank weapon. The "usual" nuclear weapon yield—expressed as kT TNT equivalent—is not a measure of a neutron weapon's destructive power. It refers only to the energy released (mostly heat and blast), and does not express the lethal effect of neutron radiation on living organisms. Compared to a fission bomb with the identical explosive yield, a neutron bomb would emit about ten times the amount of neutron radiation. In a fission bomb, the radiation pulse energy is approximately 5% of the entire energy released; in the neutron bomb it would be closer to 50%.It can level a medium-sized city center, but as mentioned above, that's not the main destructive power. The rest of that city-sized radius will be coated in enough radiation that it makes Chernobyl look like a microwave. It can be used once per thread, and it is event-only. It takes four posts to detonate (unless everyone in the thread evacuates before then).
• Awakened Divinity State Appearance: This is the only form where Reinhard does not have his standard cape. His hair is still the same length as his Angelic Release, but his clothing does not retain the same decor. It now onlt has a silver lining, rather than entire decorative section. However, he has silver shoulder pads that conceal his cloak, but that is not the most astounding feature of this form. In this form, Reinhard grows a pair of large (14 ft wingspan) wings, resembling that of an angel's.
• Awakened Divinity State Abilities:
Symphonie der Flotte: (German: Symphony of the Fleet) This is his second ability, and it is used for special situations. This ability takes form of a fleet of an immense number (nearly 3,000) of ships. They will be detailed below, but the ships are mainly used when there is another fleet that requires more than what the Iramasha can offer. Reinhard can board only one ship, the flagship Brünhild. It can be used once per thread, and it can be up for seven posts. It can not be used with Ouvertüre der Armee.
Iserlohn Festung: (German: Iserlohn Fortress) The fortress has a diameter of 60 kilometres and a mass of nearly 60 trillion tonnes. Its primary weapon was an enormous X-ray beam cannon, the Thor Hammer, which was capable of destroying large numbers of enemy vessels in a single shot. Its docks could berth 4,000 ships, and its dedicated agriculture blocks could sustain both a garrison of up to 2 million and a civilian population of up to 3 million indefinitely if Reinhard could maintain it for that long. The fortress exterior was several-layer-thick coating of liquid metal, which absorbed solid projectiles and reflected directed energy; hundreds of cannon turrets floated in this liquid and would rise to fire at approaching enemies. Power was provided from a reactor in the centre of the fortress. The internal layout of the decks and internal gravity was arranged to match the north-south axis of the fortress. The fotress has two main docks for its stationed fleet, located at the northern and southern poles, which were essentially immense hollowed out spaces with enclosed docking berths layered out in tiers from a central column that ran through the north-south axis of the fortress. Entry and exit port openings were spaced evenly around each dock. The northern docks appeared to be the more important docking area as the fortress command centre was located at the base of the docks. Reinhard can station his fleet inside Iserlohn, but they can not be inside when Thor Hammer fires. This is event-only, and can not be used in small environments. It can be maintained for five posts unless the central core is destroyed. It has a once per thread usage.
• Custom Form Appearance: This can be called Reinhard's dueling form. His hair extends to his waist, but it is kept in a semi-ponytail. The front is spread, keeping his bangs from his eyes. His uniform is solid white, save for the decorative buttons and such. He now has a black tie with a crimson cross overlay.
• Custom Form Abilities:
Heldensagen vom Kosmosinsel: (German: Heroic Tales from the Cosmos Island) This is Reinhard's special weapon in this form. It takes the form of a massive broadsword as wide as Reinhard. When in its sheath the blade is folded in half. To others, it'd be like lifting a bus full of morbidly obese people on their way to McDonald's. To Reinhard, he can wield it like it was his own arm. Its ability is unique. When he swings, the swing has the total strength level of all of the soldiers from Ouvertüre der Armee added to Reinhard's own strength, making it capable of doing severe damage in a single swing. Reinhard can keep the form up for only five posts with a four post recharge period.
• Class Title: Angel of War
• Class Traits:
Immunity to War Fatigue: While he can die due to fatigue from overwork, he can not die of fatigue from fighting. He can pass out and be hindered, but he can not die from it alone.
Eternal Arms Mastership: (無窮の武練, Mukyū no Buren?) prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance. Reinhard's level of mastery of combat arts has reached the point of being said to be unrivaled in one's era. By complete merging of mind, body and technique, it is possible to make use of full fighting skills even when under the influence of any sort of mental hindrance.
• Branch/Position: Councilman No. 6
• Race: Angel
(DO NOT FILL THIS OUT UNTIL TIER IS GIVEN!)
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Chaos Energy Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Chaos Warp: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Chaos Fighting Style: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Gem Creation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner