Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed]

Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Words: 698 Characters: 3758

Snopy laughed a bit at Kanna’s words before he responded. Of course it isn’t. There will always be wars, there will always be conflict. What I wish I could see, is what the world was like before the so called “World War 3”. Back when the earth wasn’t covered with overwhelming numbers of demons and hollow. Back when the wilderness wasn’t covered with wastelands. Sure there was war, conflict, and fighting during that time, but it was very peaceful. It is a time I was not alive to see, nor there to see shatter. As I said, I don’t expect to ever really see peace like that. But I’ll be damned if we don’t try. So I just protect that which is already secure, be it on earth or here in Rukongai, so those with ambition in their hearts have a secure back if they ever try to reclaim part of the world. Though odds are, if one part of the earth is reclaimed, another will be lost. This conflict feels like it will go on forever, but as long as I can protect people as sort of the defensive backbone, I see no reason to complain.. He continued as he had been doing with Kanna, but now leaned back into the couch as he did it.

Then the comment about orders came up. I respect your freedom, but that is the one order I won’t let you disobey. Snopy said this jokingly, but he was serious. He would drag her back from the gates of hell if need be. Then a set out words left Kanna’s mouth that almost destroyed all logic Snopy had come to know. She told his sister that she liked her. Sumika liking Kanna was a little bit of a surprise considering Sumika’s usual jealousy, but considering Sumika there is no way she could dislike someone after they reunited her with him. Yet Kanna saying she liked another female, one who was extremely close to Snopy, was something Snopy never thought he would hear. He just sat there, his hand stopped stroking Kanna’s head for a few moments. He stared blankly for a few moments as his brain tried to process it.

However, process it it did. He started to chuckle a bit. Something about Sumika must have really touched her in some way. His hand resumed its motion over Kanna’s head as he responded. You don’t say that to many females? In all fairness, you don’t really say that to anyone, since you don’t really trust anyone. In fact, I am one of the only people you actually do trust. It was a strange but nice feeling to him, knowing someone who trusts no one trusts him. Snopy turned his head and looked out a window into the distance. My life is full of surprises. I am no longer a member of the Gotei due to this damned inner hollow, of course I don’t need to be part of it in order to protect people. Ever since, I’ve kinda wanted to move into Karakura Central on earth. It is so lively and active down there, and even down there I can still get to Rukongai in a moment’s notice and protect the people here and down there. I mean, traveling between dimensions doesn't take too long...well, at least with my speed. Unfortunately that isn’t an option. With all the Gotei’s restrictions on traveling to the world of the living, if I went down there I would never be able to see Kanna, so I’m stuck here. Hell, even here the Gotei’s strictness will cut my contact with her down. I just know that being here I’ll be able to see her at least once in awhile.

Snopy always was fascinated with Karakura Central, so he did want to live there. However, the people he cared about mattered more, and considering he go into Seireitei where Kanna lived and Kanna would only rarely be able to visit him if he lived on Earth, there was no reason to go there. That was one thing he hated about the Gotei, they restricted everything. Of course, even if he could, he’d always take Kanna’s opinions into consideration before making any huge moves.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Snopy Saika on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed]

Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:48 pm
A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 5 Sumika

Sumika Saika, The Angel of electricity

Sumika listened to Kanna’s explanation on why that universal peace would never happen. She wanted to say something contrary, but she knew deep down Kanna was right. People would always fight for something, because there would always be things to protect. In order to protect, they need to fight for it. It was just the way life worked. Life would be boring if everyone was the same after all. Yet after her comment about liking Kanna, she got a response clearly in the positive. Sumika, who did not know Kanna well, didn’t find it too surprising, as a lot of people liked her. However, it ended up prompting a response from Snopy. He seemed a little shocked that she would say that.

Then he spoke of how she didn’t really like many people, and how she seemed to practically only trust him. She doesn’t like many people? Why, were people mean to her? People shouldn’t be mean. Innocence, something that never truly left Sumika. She was a strange mix. Her personality was innocent, yet her knowledge made it so she understood many of the worlds workings (a trait innocence generally blocks out). She could fight for what she believed in despite her innocence. She was an odd one to say the least. For her next comment she was a bit more serious. Well you must trust Snopy because he found a way to show he is trustable. I know he would never betray someone he cared about. And you must like me because you see I am a nice person. Who could tell if she was right or not? She may have hit the mark, she might not have, but to her it made perfect sense.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Kanna Aikotsuki

Kanna sat back against the couch, sliding her feet over the front like a normal person sitting in a couch would. She couldn't help but smile when Sumika spoke. Her innocent behavior lit up around her. Kanna loved it and hoped she would stay that way forever. Hearing Snopy speak about her dislike for most people, she turned to him and nodded. "I know... Trusting people is not something I think I will ever do well..." Kanna stated and then turned her head back to Sumika who was asking a question. Kanna nodded to answer. "Yeah... People were horrifyingly mean to me... More than anyone really knows." Kanna said and stared towards the ground. She began to think about the passed, that secret she kept even from Snopy. When she thought about it, suddenly flashes from a few nights ago when Snopy was attacking her came to mind. Her face tensed and she closed her eyes, trying to push out the thoughts. She clenched her hands tightly, trying to calm herself down as the flashbacks began to cause her own heart to race.

While she was doing this, she heard Snopy begin to speak. Hearing a single line from him caused her to snap back into reality. Her eyes widened. She hadn't even thought about it before. She had been so caught up in her fear that she did not see the long term consequences of this. After he finished speaking, she turned towards him and looked shocked and extremely angry at the same time. "You... have... to leave... the Gotei..." Kanna said with a slightly trembling voice, "I didn't even... think... I..." Then she realized something else. The way he put that into words sounded like he had actually already left the Gotei. "You already resigned?" Kanna's hands began to clench tighter and tighter. She had not realized how sharp her own nails were and ended up having them stab into the skin, causing a decent amount of bleeding. Having just met her, Kanna did not want to snap and begin to yell at Sumika. She did her best to control her anger and not yell at the girl's older brother. Kanna opened her mouth to speak, hesitating for only a moment, "....... I have to go get some air." She didn't allow him to stop her. She shunpo'd away from him, grabbed onto the door knob, unknowingly covering it in blood, and walked out. She began her way towards the forest, planning to just sit under a tree and think.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Words: 432 Characters: 2259

Snopy watched Kanna as she responded to Sumika’s words. She was no longer on his lap, and she was obviously upset. Very upset. Her sentences became broken and she was extremely disturbed. She began to clench her hands as she mumbled. The real worry kicked in when she just caused herself to bleed. Looks like it is time to talk about it. As he was about to open his mouth, Kanna stood up and went to leave. Wait Kanna, hold up a min-- He was cut off by the door shutting behind her. Kanna... Snopy stood up, placing his hand to his neck as he cracked it. Sumika, I hate to do this, but you need to stay here for a bit. Kanna has been upset about something, and I need to talk to her about it. Just stay here for a bit, I promise I’ll be back. As he made for the door, Sumika said something prompting him to turn around one more time. The difference between now and then, this time I promise. He smiled as he placed his hand on the doorknob and went out.

Alright then, where are you. He looked around and shut his eyes. ...no...no...there you are. He got a lock on Kanna’s new energy signature and it was back into the forest. Immediately he rushed there. She seemed to retreat to the forest every time something upset her so much. I should be quick about it, she was apparently in the forest earlier. Considering how weak she was, she might have been attacked. What if the thing is still there. Damn it! There was not a single thing he could take solace in at the moment when it came to her, he couldn’t even say if she was safe or not. Still ran until he was in close range of her and stopped. He moved in closer until he could just see her. She was just sitting there, under a tree.

He let out a sigh as he walked towards her. Hey. You’ve been upset a lot recently. Something has been bothering you, it isn’t hard to tell. You know just holding it in and running off to be alone isn’t the answer. I want to help, we need to work these things out. What’s been bothering you honey? Snopy didn’t know what else to say. For now, that was all he’d say, until he had some sort of response.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Kanna Aikotsuki

Kanna had sat under the tree for only a moment. She wasn't even paying attention to the fact that Snopy's energy was closing in on her. She curled up into the fetal position, leaning her back against the trunk of the tree. She began rocking back and forth, her head lowered between her knees, while she began to mumbled a whole lot of incomplete words. "Thi.. Fu.. Stu. I ca-.. wh..." was all that could be heard coming from her. Then Snopy spoke. She did not change positions. She kept rocking herself back and forth, ignoring him for a while, still mumbling to herself. She hated everything that was going on and now Snopy had already left the Gotei. She felt alone, like no one was there. She was going to return to the Gotei and her position in Squad Four, and Snopy was going to leave. When he had spoke, he had made hints about wanting to go to Karakura. It was like that was all she heard, having ignored or blocked out everything else. Finally raising her head, she looked to Snopy, still rocking herself back and forth like some insane person in a straight jacket. The look in her eyes was of anger, although the rest of her face was void of all emotion.

"I have nothing I want to say to you right now." she spoke in her new voice and tried to sound like she used to, but obviously that was not going to work. "I said I needed some air. Why don't you just go speak with Sumika for a while. I'll come back when I am ready." Kanna had not even noticed the blood on her hands. She had a habit, although she didn't do it much, that when she was trying to hold in her anger or sadness, she'd some how hurt herself. It had been years since she had done something like this, actually stabbing her nails into her own hands.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Snopy just looked down at her and shook his head. No. He said it in the most flat out and blunt tone he could possibly say it in. Do you actually think...that I can just go spend time with my sister...while you, my girlfriend, one of the most important people in my life, is sitting here in the fetal position freaking out to herself? I thought you knew me better than that. His arms were crossed and he was staring straight into her eyes. Okay then. Since you have no intention of telling me, I’ll introduce the first topic myself. His tone returned to its usual kind inflection by this point.

Back in there, when I mentioned the Gotei, you seemed pretty upset. And from your broken sentences, I could tell that it had something to do with me leaving. Now then Kanna, please just talk to me. What is wrong? Why are you so upset you would dig into your own skin with your finger nails and bleed? I want to help you, but I can’t help if you don’t tell me what it is that is bothering you. I’m not a mind reader. As the conversation went on his tone was clear. It was concerned and kind, yet also firm. It showed that he wasn’t going to sit back, when she is this freaked out, there was no way could. Though, he was wondering when they would finally reach the point where they would no longer have problems like this so often.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Kanna Aikotsuki

Kanna just looked away from him, the saddened look on her face. She was not in the greatest state to react the way she wanted to. Hearing him speak about her nails, she raised her hands and looked at him. Her eyes were filled with worry once she realized what she had done. "This is how is started...." she mumbled very, very quietly under her breath. She closed her hands and then looked to Snopy, staring for a moment. She sighed and then moved herself closer to him, but in a more angry fashion. "You want to know what's wrong?" Kanna said, waiting for an answer for maybe half a second and then she spoke again, "EVERYTHING is wrong!!" Kanna slammed her head into the tree behind her, ignored the pain, and stood up. She felt like she deserved it anyway. She took a step back from him and pointed at him, similar to the ways you see a wife do a husband. "You... You... You turned into that... that god damn monster! You tried to kill me! Then, I come back and you say you're leavin-.. No, you LEFT the Gotei." she said, sounding very similar to a nagging wife, "What the fuck are we supposed to do then?! Hm? You mentioned that you were thinking about going to The World Of The Living!? Do you REALLY think that doing that is going to help our relationship at all!? Guess what... IT FUCKING WON'T!" Kanna turned away, walking towards another tree. She raised her fist, punched the trunk of the tree. She winced when she felt a bone snap, but ignored it anyway, keeping her fist on the tree.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:10 pm

Snopy just stood as Kanna finally let it all out. Everything was wrong. He had tried to kill her. He left the Gotei. The one thing she had twisted, though, was him going to live on earth. Yes he had mentioned it, but there was one problem. He wasn’t doing it because of her. He was staying because of her. He didn’t make any serious moves like that because of her. Alright. We’ll talk about the attack thing in a moment, because that seems to have greatly distrubed you and we need to discuss that seperate from everything else. Alright, yes I did leave the Gotei. I did that because I had no choice. They aren’t too keen on the whole hollow thing, obviously. If I didn’t resign, they would’ve just found out and kicked me out...or worse. Finally, you missed a key point in my talk of the World of the Living. I said I was thinking of going there, yes. But I also said I wasn’t going to because if I did, I would barely be able to see you. It is bad enough that me leaving the Gotei makes it difficult to see you as often, but there is no way in hell I am going to Earth to be almost completely cut off from you. I’m staying because you mean that much to me, much more than living on Earth does. I’m staying for you Kanna. Snopy finished his little speech before looking to see what kind of reaction it would evoke from Kanna.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:27 pm

Kanna Aikotsuki

Kanna kept her fist on the tree the entire time she listened to him talk. Two things worried her. One of those things was talking about him attacking and attempting to kill her. The second was the solution that might come of him quitting the Gotei. Snopy may be lazy, but he isn't one of those people to sit by and do nothing with the rest of his life. That fact was proven when he spoke earlier about wanting to change the world. You can't do that just sitting on your ass in the Rukongai. Something was going to happen, and she was scared to death of what that might be. Being separated was something she truly did fear and hate. "I understand..." was all she said, dropping her arms back down to her side. "A-And... I-I... thank you f-for that, but Snopy... I know for a fact that you are NOT going to sit in the Rukongai for the rest of your life just because you want to stay near me... You may not be the most active of people, but you aren't one to sit back and do nothing." Kanna turned towards him and leaned her back against the tree, staring at him as if she was on the verge of just giving up and allowing whatever. She was physically weak, which also made her mentally weak. It wasn't a good day for her at all.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Snopy looked at Kanna. She didn’t look better at all, just upset in a different manner. She just nodded and said she understood. She talked about how she was thankful, yet she couldn’t expect him to just sit back and do nothing. It was true, he couldn’t be expected to sit back and do nothing. However, his base of operations changed little about what he was going to do. He could help out as he could from Seireitei, Rukongai, or whatever other area fate sent him to. However, he wasn’t allowing fate to dictate this time. He was making a call, and he’d stick by it. So long as I can act from a location, it matters little where it is. If I make Rukongai my base of operations, I can still act and do as I please. It may take a bit to travel between dimensions, but I can still achieve my goals, especially considering how fast I am. However, so long as you are in the Gotei, my base of operations must be in a place I can see you often. If I don’t have someone whom I can trust will be there when I get back, someone who I can just grab into my arms and kiss and give my affections to, I don’t see the point in going to Earth. I can’t ask you to give up your position in the Gotei, I know how much it means to you. So, I will simply stay put in Rukongai. I will train myself, and I will, of my own initiative, travel and help people when I can. By all means, I won’t be doing nothing. This was the truth, he had all intentions on staying where he can see Kanna no matter what.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum