Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] Empty [Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++]

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:52 pm
[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] Image4373

[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] 26f9b834d3bd8504e4e2e2ac92f824f4

[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] Image4374-1

» Name: Sam Terell
» Titles: The Magician
» Age: Appears around 17 or so.
» Gender: Male
» Affiliation/Rank: None

[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] Image4376-1

[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] 28082697

» Appearance: Sam looks around 17 years of age. With silver colored hair and capturing green eyes, he seems to have a sort of charm. Standing at around 5'10, which is typically americain, Sam has a thinner body then most would expect. He may seem a bit stocky, but he's actually quite wirey. His hair is a bit long, but mostly ruffled : if he does try to tame it, it then seems a lot long then it normally is, becoming sleeker. He tends to like shades of black for his clothing, and is a seen to often be wearing a suit like clothing to suit him.

» Personality: Sam is an easy going type of guy. He doesn't like to fight or cause conflict, because mainly he enjoys having fun. And beating the bloody shit out of other people isn't exactly fun. He likes to goof around, and is usually very sneaky. He loves to play tricks on people he likes, and usually that's a sign of him being accepting towards someone. He tends to forget that not everyone can survive anything, so his tricks might be life or death at times. He's got a good heart, liking to help the weak, unless they are male, and he tends to take the underdog's side. He loves children, and loves to show them magic tricks, like fluttering butterflies or the classic rabbit out of a hat. He loves to wow and wonder : he likes that feeling of being mysterious. Although he may appear a goof 99% of the time, Sam actually has a much more serious side. He doesn't stop once he has a goal, and if he thinks something is bad, he doesn't stop trying to fix it. In fact, he's pretty smart, using his brain for tactics and often acting like a leader when he's serious. The male has a sort of charm, that makes people want to follow him when he's serious. With a disposition to make light heart of anything, his will to keep trying even in the most hopeless of situations, makes him valuable. However, one trait is that, when crossed, all kindness, honour and respect go out the window. He becomes cruel, sadistic person that has no compulsions sacrificing what they hate, nor any moral grounds towards that thing.. even using others for his goal.

» Likes: Jokes, Kids, Women, Good things

» Dislikes: Bullies, Oppulence, Assholes

[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] Image4378-1

[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] 22182010_p3

» Background: Sam Terrell was born to a mother and father : they were nice and kind. That was around 17 years ago. He's pretty sure of that. He lived a good life, going to school and worrying about normal things : like girls, prom, how to work his scholarships later on. In fact, Sam was pretty consentious of his future, and always worked hard, which made his friends really happy. That was all up until around 11 years of age : then he didn't have friends, or a family anymore. Sam had survived the initial burst of savagery that came with some asshole's brutilizing of the country : he still wasn't sure HOW he survived, since he lost a week interim. But he's got this navel jerky thingie, and a deepsetted rage against this guy. He lost everything, for one, and second, he hated bullies. And this guy was just a giant dick bully, in his eyes.

So without hesitation, Sam got together with other humans, and started a Guerilla team. He still hasn't given them a name : but that's all psychological. After all, how can you curse what you can't name? He refers to them as his Apprentices, and them to him as the Magician. He isn't sure what the mark on his neck means, but it must be important. He feels a steady pulse from it, and enjoys it : and it comforts him. In the end, he's just moving along a flow : but he really, really wants to see the place where he laughed, lived, cried and learned, bloom again. Not be the desolate wastelands that it had turned into. He soon found out, after a suicide tactic, that he was kinda immortal. He found that cool.

Fuck whatever this was, he was gonna beat it!

[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] Image4381-1

[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] 21279529

» Natural Attributes:

-- Sleight of Hand --
Sam has an extreme capability of using his hands, feet, whatever, to preform tricks. He is immensely capable of producing many things that, many people would not be able to do unless they had powers. He's a master escape artist, perhaps on the level of Houdini : he is completely capable of making an impossible trick reality, such as slipping a card through a windshield. The male's adaptability with his hands aren't necessarily with weapons, but with tricks. He can fesibly make a knife disapear, and even if he was strip searched, nobody would find it. There is a logic behind his tricks, but sometimes, it's just too incredible to even acknowledge it. His extreme adaptability makes him almost freaky, as he easily moves along with a sense of extreme purpose.

-- Physically Fit --
Sam is very fit, at the top peak tier for his age. He is also extremely flexible : however, he seems to lack a bit in speed and strength, apart from dodging and counters. He seems to lack physical initiative : but instead, he uses cat like balance, and a flexible set of joints to get him out of most situations. He wouldn't win speed or power contests, but with how wiley he is, he might if given the right tools.

» Racial Powers:

Internal Anima Stone : Magician
-- Sam had forgotten a week, after the disaster. However, what Sam forgot was very important. That one week was the week he was dead : he too, had died in that disaster. However, the Magician seal made him immortal : it was the seal passed down to him, through his family line. It made him immortal in existence and presence : but he would still age and die once his time has passed. A curse that his father never told him about : when Sam was born, he preformed a ritual to pass it onto his son, the mark dormant until his first death, which was at 11 years of age. And from then on, it awakened his Soul Evolution, becoming his anima stone.

The anima stone is simple : it allows Sam to adapt to any kind of energy and magic. In a sense : monkey see, monkey do. Sam can watch a spell or ability, discern the basic principles (like how ice forms in the air due to the energy) and copy it. He may copy the exact move, but in a sense, once he understands the concept, he can easily go towards forming his own spells. This means that the dude can have a giant list of spells, from elements to non-elements to even space/time. In a sense : if he can understand it, the dude can make it into a spell.

Now of course, he may be a genius, but he's not a god. So it takes him time : he has to, much like the blue mage concept, experience or see the spell capability at least a few times : right now, it takes 5 times for anything that is Advanced and above, but only 3 times for Adept and lower. This is mainly for player characters : in a sense, Sam is highly trainable in many concepts of magic, so it makes it easy for him to learn them more so then an average person.

-- Mark of the Magician --
A mark on Sam's neck, proving that he belongs to Callisto. This is where his immortality stems from. As a working seal to prevent Callisto from accessing her true power, he is the first of the Major Arcana : the Magician. As with all seals, he is immortal. However, not in the typical sense of immortal : he can be killed, as can all other seals. After a week of their mortal death, they will be restored to the world. Should a seal host be erased, the seal itself will be lost for a duration of time, until it can find a new host. Where as the marks connects them to Callisto and that immortality, the rest of them is completely to their race spectrum. So apart from the fact that once killed, Sam will return in a week, he is completely human. However, if one does find a way to break the bond between Callisto and her seals, then once killed he will not be brought back. However, the bond cannot be tracked unless discovered through sight, nor can it be tampered with in obvious manners. However, should a seal discover their role, and refuse it, the seal may disengage itself and vanish from the person, rendering them back to normal standards. There are other undiscovered methods to break the bond, but those have not been found yet.

» Evolution Powers: -

[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] Image4375-1

[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] LastoriadellaArcanaFamigliafull1052139

» Soul State Evolution Stage 1: -

» Soul State Evolution Stage 2: -

» Soul State Evolution Stage 3: N/A

[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] Image4377-1

[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] LastoriadellaArcanaFamigliafull1064819

Powers

» Chi Powers: -

» Awakened State: -

» Fully Awakened State: N/A

[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] Image4380-1

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Human Skill Sheet
  • Anima Stone Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Soul Sorcery: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Soul Dash: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Soul Detection: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Chi Skills
  • Geppo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Vindeca: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Tekkai: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Yang Surge: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Last edited by Aku-Kara on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] Empty Re: [Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++]

Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Application Checklist
  • Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Appearance Present [x]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [x]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [o]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [o]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[x]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [x]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [x]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Advanced
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Adept
  • Focus: Adept

Comments/Notes:

Internal Anima Stone : Magician
-- Sam had forgotten a week, after the disaster. However, what Sam forgot was very important. That one week was the week he was dead : he too, had died in that disaster. However, the Magician seal made him immortal : it was the seal passed down to him, through his family line. It made him immortal in existence and presence : but he would still age and die once his time has passed. A curse that his father never told him about : when Sam was born, he preformed a ritual to pass it onto his son, the mark dormant until his first death, which was at 11 years of age. And from then on, it awakened his Soul Evolution, becoming his anima stone.

The anima stone is simple : it allows Sam to adapt to any kind of energy and magic. In a sense : monkey see, monkey do. Sam can watch a spell or ability, discern the basic principles (like how ice forms in the air due to the energy) and copy it. He may copy the exact move, but in a sense, once he understands the concept, he can easily go towards forming his own spells. This means that the dude can have a giant list of spells, from elements to non-elements to even space/time. In a sense : if he can understand it, the dude can make it into a spell.

Yeah, nah. You are going to have to be more detailed, specific and provide an explanatory reasoning for that immortal part. Is this guy completely immortal? Meaning, that if someone were to try and attack him, he couldn't be killed? (I.E. someone is about to a killing blow on him, but he later reveals that he cannot be killed). Or, is he the more common type of immortality on Platinum Hearts? AKA Semi-Immortality: he can be killed, but can possibly live forever. Perhaps he is like a phoenix and comes back from the ashes? Pseudo-Immorality through sealing his soul inside of that gem? I know you like to be vague on some powers, but this isn't the time for that. As such, you are going to need to describe what kind of immortality we are talking about, or I'm gonna have to deny that power, yo.

As for the second ability? You mean he can learn any type of magical spell there is, correct? If so, you may need to put a bit more limits on it. I'd rather not see him just lollearning a complicated magical techniques from original characters, but I can see an accelerated adaptability towards the magical arts. Just not instant, which is what I'm reading from this. To the point, I really don't want to see him just automatically learning an opponents techniques when they engage him in combat. Therefore, I don't mind if he knows alot of NPC/Non-Character magic, but don't have him instantly acquire an opponents moves. I'd also like to possibly see in this wording that he would have to see it more then just one time to copy it; as it sorta reminds me of Buu from Dragonball Z.

After all that is fixed, I'll determine a tier.

Tier: TBA

[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] WVMWLOu
Anonymous

[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] Empty Re: [Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++]

Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:42 pm
I forgot something VERY important!

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7885-sugiura-callisto-wish-magus

This character is part of that one's ability, hence the immortal part! I was originally posting it as replies rather then individual files. Sorry about that, for any other ones I'll specify! In essence, he is a virtually ever-existent seal upon Wish's true power, in a TL;DR version. Do you want me to add that to the file, or just put in a blurb explaining it?

Also, added a whole paragraph to the stone's ability <3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:00 pm

Aivee wrote:I forgot something VERY important!

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7885-sugiura-callisto-wish-magus

This character is part of that one's ability, hence the immortal part! I was originally posting it as replies rather then individual files. Sorry about that, for any other ones I'll specify! In essence, he is a virtually ever-existent seal upon Wish's true power, in a TL;DR version. Do you want me to add that to the file, or just put in a blurb explaining it?

Also, added a whole paragraph to the stone's ability <3

I just finished reading that characters ability, and I have to say, I'd probably wait until that character gets approved. Firstly? I'd prefer it if they could be erased/killed. As, with the way I see it, their still separate characters entirely. If you want them to be truly free of this? Then I suggest making this an NPC application. Yet, even still, I typically don't allow things that can't be killed. Even someone like Touketsu has a method that he can be erased. And, through reading that, will they vanish if that girl is killed? Also, I do recommend putting in a note about that somewhere in the application for all of these future characters once this whole thing is settled and expand on it more. I'm just not a fan of things that cannot be killed. Everything else seems fine as I can live with the adjustments made to the magical part of the stone.

Anonymous

Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:38 pm
Oh don't get me wrong, they can be killed. They are living and breathing : you stab one in the heart, and they die. They just come back, like a phoenix, after a set time, because of Callisto.

I will add that if she is killed, that they all get killed. Would that be suitable? Since if Callisto gets killed, she returns to the Void, unable to be accessed until she gets a chance to spawn again : which took her several billion years the first time. But I can add that to her file, and I can make a note to refer to that ability on all of these characters. Would that be fine?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:02 pm

Aivee wrote:Oh don't get me wrong, they can be killed. They are living and breathing : you stab one in the heart, and they die. They just come back, like a phoenix, after a set time, because of Callisto.

I will add that if she is killed, that they all get killed. Would that be suitable? Since if Callisto gets killed, she returns to the Void, unable to be accessed until she gets a chance to spawn again : which took her several billion years the first time. But I can add that to her file, and I can make a note to refer to that ability on all of these characters. Would that be fine?

Yeah, that sounds alot better. So I suggest adding in the immortality bit that they can be killed, they can die when the host is killed (that other character) and they may have to think outside of the box in order to kill the sealed 'folks like this guy. I just feel, that if something is erased, it generally shouldn't be able to come back. Or, at the very least, not autospawn back. Thus, once these corrections are made, along with possibly a few more ways to stop their efforts, I can see myself approving this application.

Anonymous

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:14 pm
Added mark of the magician to explain this ''immortality'' thing! The core of it will be on every seal, just personalized to their characteristics. I will also write a blurb in Callisto later as well.

Lemme know if it's all cool.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:15 pm

ACCEPTED
Alright, I'll go ahead and approve this for 3-3++

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:11 pm
Due to prolongued inactivity and a missing activity check, this is being sent to the inactive characters section.
In order to claim your character back, feel free to post in the link below.
Here

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999[Human] 1 - The Magician [APPROVED 3-3++] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:17 pm
Archiving because at this point it's pretty clear that this member has left.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread