Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High Empty Re: Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High

Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Photobucket

This demon should of read up his facts over the years because things have definitely changed at Karakura High. The first thing was that it was originally just for human beings but now it was open to all races so long as they appeared teenage. The second thing was that now many people now protected this school from spiritual villains like the ones present. Finally, he needed to learn that he has pissed of a certain Quincy ziamachi that shouldn't be pissed off. Of all those things number three was the most important right now as this sniper has just gotten on his bad list up above Alex Washi who was the last person to attack the school while he was around. Zero couldn't even think of the sick kind of person that got a kick out of this activity, being a killer was on of the things that he absolutely hated and he even tried to not kill enemies. But this was huge exception in his rule of not killing the enemy, since he was ready to kill off so many and so quickly.

Zero was not able to save the first life that was lost to the demons but the rest weren't going to go down so easily. As mass of bullets flew out towards people around the academy, a huge explosion of spiritual power came into existence. Actually multiple high level spiritual powers could probably be felt and the demon could watch his bullets fly. Although they would eventually stop in place and fly back at the shooter, the very air around them command that they would return to their shooter and might even hurt him as they would obviously still be lethal. The ability in use right now was called sound rapture as air was blown away from it's source, Zero. Zero was a S class ranked Ziamachi, Class president of 2-S, Member of Judgement, and the Sound Master of the Yayjuu. The one known as Zero would eventually appear behind the demon shooter after the bullets had passed him.

"Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. I don't believe I have any shame on me today." He told the demon shooter.

"Now can you give me a good reason why I shouldn't kill you!" He told him.

If this demon studied Zero carefully then they would notice the black aura around his right arm and he was a source of alarming strength. If he was planning on his next move, then well it better be a really smart one and good one on top of that. With his next move Zero would charge up a cero as he pointed his right hand at the demon.

"Got a good enough answer?" He would ask before the cero was ready to be fired.

The area around them was already being evacuated and the real battle would begin when a all clear signal was given to him by someone or something.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High Empty Re: Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High

Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:23 am

Photobucket

Zero waited with the charging cero for a answer and after the demon put on the armor. He wasn't a idiot for what was to come next in this situation and fired his cero with no waiting. The Quincy ziamachi took no time in making his next move on the demon shooter, not even asking for the attackers names. By the time that the shooter had recovered from it, he would find a sniper to his head as Zero pulled the trigger on it. It was after this that Zero backed away from the demon again unsure of what has happened. This situation was minor yet major as this person was a minor threat to him. But to all the students of Karakura High, he could cause some major problems. This going to be quick at least this was what Zero hoped after all he was working along and he didn't quite know how many people were working with this demon and how well organized were they.

"You picked the wrong century to attack Karakura." He stated to the demon.

Zero knew that someone else was working with this demon and probably still terrorizing the school although he had other people that would be able to stop them he hopped and all of the teachers can take care of themselves, also getting people out of the area. The Quincy only watched with minimal interest hoping that this demon will just die. Zero could only reinforce this thought as he charged up two ceros in each hand. He was actually glad that he was extremely skilled in using ceros as it was with ease that making them. Now all that this demon had to do was show him a good reason to fire them at him.

"Hope your having a great stay." He told the demon.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:12 am

INFORMATION ABOUT THE POST
Song: Legendary Pokemon Battle - Artist: Pokemon - Word Count: 1963

Man, did Shatari Yuudeshi choose the wrong day to come to class. The school was going absolutely nuts with all the bullets, explosions and blood being spewed. It certainly wasn't your average school day, and it certainly wasn't anything Shatari couldn't handle. There were emergency warnings all throughout the infrastructure of Karakura High to evacuate the premises, take shelter and ultimately leave the fighting to any officials of the building. Feeling her blood rushing, heart racing and sweat beginning to pour down from her face; Shatari knew she couldn't just ignore this. After all, if she was going to be anything like her ancestor, Shadin Yuudeshi, then she had better learn how to deal with pesky threats like this. So, while everyone else was cowering in fear, Shatari knew she had to act. Thus, without saying much to her classmates or teachers, she just ditched class and decided to B-Line it to wherever she could plan accordingly to deal with these threats that invaded had the area with their artillery.

Hurrying to pull out a small sphere like device, Shatari operated a small holographic stream that was connected to the school's wireless internet. After streaming through different reports, articles, status updates and analysis of the opponents entrance; Shatari knew this was going to be a difficult battle. "Alright, the kill count remains unknown at the moment, but I know alot of reports saying these boozo's are shooting up all sorts of innocents near the school entrance. Apparently they must be snipers or something." Stopping for a few moments, she eventually reached a stairway and had time to set her strategy into motion. "First thing's first, I need to test the depth of my powers. You never know what you can do until you try, right? So let's hope this works!" Slamming her palm into the ground, Shatari then tried to put her electric skills to the test.

She would begin to mix her own self-generated electrons together with the stream of electricity that is constantly beaming around Karakura Central. Since there were all sorts of equipment, wiring, vehicles and other sources of power that feed off electricity; it was easy for Shatari to begin spreading her electric coverage to nearly the area to equal to a full mile. Then, once synced together with the currents generating around this vicinity, she'd close her eyes and begin to shift her consciousness into the sparks and voltages throughout this range. Using the electricity as an extension of herself, the young girl was actually beginning to scan this whole radius for any sort of abnormalities. It was a bit much for her to take in, grunting a bit as she tried to focus throughout all the different tensions in these currents, but Shatari eventually was able to pin-point Sayomi and The Lich King's location. "Echolocation, I think I'll call it something like that." Taking a soft sigh, she quickly dismantled that technique and saved it for later. "Learn something new everyday, don'tcha?" Rubbing her chin a bit, she at least had a better understanding of what she was up against.

"Well, if I know anything about demon's, I know I have the equipment in order to better deal with that." With that said, she then pulled up a circular device that was roughly the size of her hands palm. Pressing a small button at the top, she then activated the touchscreen display which showed her a long list of items that was contained within this gadget. Smirking a bit, then choose to have a very large black device that was circular in shape, roughly the size of a small car and would be a game changer in this fight. As it began to materialize from it, Shatari know this would be her ace in the hole to make it a swift and crushing defeat for her enemies. So, following that, she then choose two pictures that seemed to be entirely blank. "This outta do it for the first part of my awesome plan!" Pleased with herself, Shatari grinned cheesy as the black device seemed disappear out of thin air. Then, Shatari herself seemly disappeared as well. Her entire presence, spiritual energy and the device could not be traced by conventional means at this point and time; giving the element of stealth on her side for the time being.

Then, with the help of Geppo, she had appeared rather quickly within the core of this school as she used her electricity to carry the rather large equipment. That's when she decided to pull out another device while hidden in her cloak. This one was a small handle-held device that appeared to have a touch screen menu as well. After tapping into the keypad, she appeared to be typing in coordinates. These settings would hopefully have a portal, roughly the size of a grain of rice, appear behind Zero's ear. Then, if successfully, she'd dig into a white colored sack and proceed to have a dozen nanobots quickly enter into Zero's ear with a message for him. 'Do not fear me. I'm Shatari Yuudeshi; a student who goes to this school. These bots are apart of my plan to hopefully defeat these nimrods.' With that message hopefully being delivered to Zero, the young girl could then go back to putting her thoughts into action.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, she then injected herself with the same nanobots hopefully given to her comrade. Proceeding that, a dome of dense lightning had gathered around the location where this tool was placed. It was comprised of Shatari's energy, her own self-produced lightning and the electricity gathered from a half mile radius. So, to blow through this thing? It wouldn't be easy. Even if one were able to tamper with electricity, the energy generated by the currents would be enough to infuse itself with the spiritual energy and still make it much more difficult to penetrate, then if it had been Shatari's power alone. At any rate, if one were even able to enter through this area, they'd have to go through the security detail that was guarding the school. And, to ensure further control of the situation? Shatari was able to then form a dozen canines that were comprised of both her electricity and energy; making them be useful against any sort of attack from intruders.

Wiping a bit of sweat off her face, Shatari knew she was expending some resources, but it would be necessary evils in order to come out on top. And so, not to waste anymore time, she then pressed a broad button on the hidden device as a low-key sound was generated for well over a mile where Sayomi and The Lich King were. Most would probably shrug it off as a slight ringing of the ear, but Shatari had other plans in mind. For those caught within the zone of the tool known as Fuse Shift, it would cause extreme difficulties in utilizing ones special powers, activating special racial traits such as "Chaos Warp" or "Shadow Movement" and ultimately bringing them down to a weakened and less defended state; possibly making them powerless until the duration of this tools effects had worn off. This would apply to living beings, equipment, weapons and so on that weren't injected with a special series of nanobots that shielded certain users from these effects; such as with Shatari and Zero. It's also worth saying that this devices effects may even cause extremely blinding headaches and eventually lead to it's intended targets even passing out. (Note: none of them should know what is going on as Shatari is cloaked, hidden and inside the school building; quite a bit of distance away from Sayomi and The Lich King)

"NOW MOVE!" Screamed Shatari's voice inside of Zero's head; hoping he'd get the message to go on the offensive. "YOU NEED TO ATTACK THEM WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT WHILE THE GOING IS HOT! I'VE DISABLED THEIR POWERS, DEFENSES AND LEFT THEM SEVERELY WEAKENED! GO, GO, GO!" With that said, she then started adjusting the position, size and shape of portal that had formed near Zero's ear earlier. Taking a few feet back to avoid getting Zero caught up in her arrival, Shatari then opened a massive portal behind the young Yayjuu warrior. 'DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE!' She screamed inside of her head, digging into her pockets and throwing a series of needles that amounted to roughly fifty in number. These needles serve to form a temporary, but STRONG, paralysis on it's targets; possibly leading to long-term damage if medical care isn't sought out. And, moreover, these stings would be projected out of that gateway so fast, even someone like Zero would have a hard time keeping up with their movements because Shatari had used her electricity to turbo charge the speed.

'Shit, the big one is wearing armor. Better change direction.' With that thought passing through her head, she then guided ten of those needles towards The Lich King/Haku's eye sockets. As, from what she was able to tell from the armor, it covered everything but his eyes. So, hopefully that would cause some effect; while to tally taking Sayomi out of the game. Then, from behind Sayomi & The Lich King, a small portal the size of a soda cap would emerge. Out of it? Around fifty needles appeared to come out and attack them from behind. Should this attack be successful? Then these needles would go on to turn their limbs, equipment or anything it touched into sludge over a course of three post if the opponent cannot heal themselves. As, this was the sludge needle pack, after all. What's more, Shatari had even used her electricity to accelerate the particles within the needles to speed up the effects of these needles. So, instead of waiting for two to three post, this could possibly occur within the same post; leaving them even more weakened then previously and possibly sustaining heavy damage.

'Now for the heat!' And with that, the young school girl then grabbed a massive RPG that was roughly half the size of her body. 'And make it shoot fast!' Energizing this Rocket Launchers core, she sped up the rate of speed it would take in order to accumulate an energy blast. Since this guy seemed to be the type to have extremely durable armor, and that other chick looked flimsy as shit to Shatari, she decided to have her lightning reach into the center of this launcher and fire off an energy blast was roughly the strength of a Cero Oscuras and the speed of a Master Shunpo user. However, before firing it off, another portal was created and would have this blast travel out of another portal that appeared above the demonic duo (Sayomi and Lich King). With smoke coming out of the barrel, an entire mushroom cloud appearing over Karakura City and destruction going in every which way but right; she knew she couldn't use this and thus sealed it away within the black handheld device she had previously for the time being; hoping the wave of energy would strike Sayomi and The Lich King with devastating force.

With her assault over with for the time being, Shatari then emerged behind Zero; using him as a shield to an extent, and awaiting their next attack as she swiftly closed each portal generated after her attacks was finished. (Meaning, that after firing off those needles, that portal closed instantly. And, after she finished her RPG assault? That portal closed as well) However, nobody would really had known she was there because that invisibility cloak was still in effect. So, to communicate with Zero, Shatari had sent him a telepathic message. 'Don't worry about anything that occurred, I'm right behind you and backing you up! Finish the kill!'

So ends another strike from the Banshee of Karkaura.
You still hanging on to life?

Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High Tetetete

Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High WVMWLOu
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High Left_bar_bleue10/100Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:37 am

You know, there are two really, really easy ways to completely piss Risteárd Engel off. First, you could attempt to take his beer away from him in the middle of a quiet drinking session, while the male was left all to himself with no bother to anyone else. You know what I mean? The kind of people who just come and get up in your face, trying their hardest to be 100% assholes. You know the kind, right? Yeah. That's one way. However, as he strolled out the front door of his very own school, his bastion for these students, Risteárd felt anger rising--not from the first way, but from the second. Someone fucked up, and they fucked up good. In his black suit, cross slung over his shoulder, the man looked imposing--to say the least. His sunglasses and cigarette gave off a cool visage: a visage that really was, to be totally honest, incorrect. Right now, Risteárd Engel was angry. Right now, he wanted to take whomever the fuck was messing with his school, and he wanted to shove something through their throat. He didn't give a shit what messed-up reasonings these fuckers had to give to him, he would kill them on the spot. You want to know why? Because nobody--NOBODY--fucked with Karakura High School. Not his baby. Not his fucking school.

Taking note of the nearest large source of Reiatsu, Risteárd suddenly pushed off of the ground with a quick use of Hirenkyaku, gliding towards where he could find the student, Zero, who seemed to be apprehending someone. Keeping somewhat out of sight and mind, Risteárd made sure to watch, taking note of whomever was just attacking through his sunglasses. A quick scan of the energies revealed him to be a Demon, but with the residual energies of a Shinigami. Therefore, it was simple enough for Risteárd to assume that this man was, in fact, a Demon. "You picked the wrong century to attack Karakura." No, he picked the wrong fucking life to attack it in. He picked the wrong fucking way to do it. He picked the wrong fucking EVERYTHING. Recognizing a sudden influx of electrical energy flowing through the air, Risteárd calmly noted down a list of names in the back of his mind--each of the names that popped up were students, capable of manipulating electrical charges. Although there were a few simple names, the one that appeared most prominent was Shatari Yuudeshi. Smirking softly, he reached up and took the cigarette out from between his lips and dropped it, letting it fall to the ground far below. A sigh. "Looks like I'll be getting Leysa to file some paperwork soon. Such a bother."

A soft ringing occurred in his ear not long afterwards, and he shook his head slightly to get rid of it--it was a bother, but he would live with it. It was most likely a simple headache, but he couldn't shake the feeling that something was going wrong. Another quick check of his mental archives--Risteárd tried to search through the students list, but found that he couldn't concentrate properly with this shit going on in his ear. Grumbling quietly, he continued to watch in silence as a series of portals then began opening, certain attacks flowing out and attacking the Demonic Duo as if there were some guiding force charging them through. Quickly attempting to cross-reference portals with electricity in his mind, he still felt that buzzing noise that disrupted even his own mental thoughts. Grunting to himself about kids and their games, he finally decided to reveal himself--though it was more than likely that he'd already been revealed. Gripping a piece of the cloth wrapped around the strangely-large and most likely heavy cross that was hooked over his back, Risteárd suddenly pulled it forwards, letting the rest of it fly off.

At that point, the light from the sun would catch onto the metal of the machined weapon. Reflecting off and with a brightness that was unexpected from such a rough object, one would see a strange artifice now gripped in Risteárd's right hand. One would have to wonder exactly what it were--was it a weapon, or was it a giant medium? Hell, it could've just been this idiot's penance, for all anyone knew. However, only Risteárd and a fwe selected people knew the truth--he was an unlucky sort of Quincy. Unable to form his own spirit weapon, he had to instead create his own particular weaponized particles and fire them through this. Reaching up and moving his left hand to adjust his glasses, a soft smirk crossed over Risteárd's lips, before turning into a visage of anger. Quickly moving with Hirenkyaku (despite the pain that doing so took from the strange buzzing in his ear) he would appear beside Zero, a long grin over his face. "We fuckin' ready?" Flicking the weapon down at his side, Risteárd turned his head to face the idiot who had attacked his school in the first place. "My name is Risteárd Engel. I fucking remember you, too. Some idiot who tried to massacre a bunch of students at this school. Killed a few too, if only because we hadn't implemented those damn special badges yet. Now, we're gonna fuckin' make sure you get put into the ground!"

Without a second's notice, Risteárd would disappear with a flash. The usage of Hirenkyaku was taxing, at least for your average Quincy--though for Risteárd, it was different to that. Appearing at one of the Lich King's sides, he rapidly raised the long end of the cross-shaped weapon up and fired off a small barrage of bullets that, unbeknownst to him, were a little bit weaker due to the influence of a certain Yuudeshi girl. After making that attack, he disappeared again, reappearing once more and attacking, repeating this process about eight times. The ninth time, he appeared right in front of the Lich King itself and flicked the weapon over, pointing the shorter end at it with a grin. Opening up, a large and powerful explosive was fired forwards and directly at the bastard. Risteárd then took the opportunity to jump back and stand at Zero's side once more, holding the Punisher up in front of him as if preparing to shield himself from the next attack. "You aren't going unpunished."

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Photobucket

Zero was glad that he had so many allies in the area of this battle against two demons. Although they weren't a threat in the first place, the joining of the headmaster and a Yuudeshi made this so easy there was no way you could fail in winning. He watched as everything was starting to fall apart for the demons as their abilities were failing them when they were needed most. The message from Shatari was delivered to the Quincy as planned and he knew that his enjoyment in defeating these two would only be much more fun. This was a serious matter still through as the demons, although weakened wouldn't just sit back and die. He got the next thing that was said to him by Shatari and immediately went on to the offensive on them. He watched as needles went out to them and was quite surprised as a massive cero was coming down on the area. The Quincy ziamachi backed away from the area and after the massive cero went off and exploded he blasted his two ceros.

Then Zero watched as he used sonido to appear above the two of them and used sound rapture to blast them into the ground with sound, air, and energy. With his next move he focused on Haku going in closer, he punched him several times in the head hopefully with his vibration punch a total of three times. It was with a left,right,left pattern and the punches had been modified to improve his headache's pain and also intensifying his nerves in pain category. The Quincy ziamachi stepped back with a final motion as he exited zero state to normal and revealed his bow.

"Lets Finish this!" He would yell out to anyone that could hear him.

So with that nine echoes stood next to Zero in a straight line watching for a time to strike. This was when the final blows for now were being dealt by the headmaster of Karakura High. As the man dealt his short blows Zero's echos fired out arrows on the target hoping not to hit the headmaster with their skill of aiming. As the headmaster took his final blast to the enemy Zero moved over to face a side view of the demons and Riestard, releasing a total of three hundred arrows. Once it was all said and done he had fired a total of one thousand and five hundred arrows at the enemy. Then Zero took notice that Shatari was behind him after all of that and she was waiting there for their next move. Zero wondered what all Shatari was capable of after witnessing her power as a Yuudeshi with everything she had.

"So Shatari, do you have a step two to your plan or do we even need one?" He would ask.

This was going to be quite a day and Zero felt a bit good inside, this was a completely different situation from when he fought Alex Washi and now he was glad that he had people to help him and he didn't have a feeling of disappointment that he failed for needing them. But if either of his allies got harm through, Zero might be singing a different tune in his mind. The Quincy Ziamachi watched for the demons to make their move making sure that he wasn't going to get harmed from rushing at them. He also wondered if they were even capable of harming them any more. This should be wrapping up nicely soon unless some outside force acted in helping the two hopeless demons.

" You two got any tricks up your sleeves anymore? Should of planned a attack like 400 years ago because you had no chance of success now." He said to the demons.

Zero wanted to know if they would respond like before or show what they had left in them after all it was all or nothing for them now at least, he believed. With that the ziamachi had only one last thing to say within his mind.

"What kind of person really enjoys this kind of stuff?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:52 am

INFORMATION ABOUT THE POST
Song: Gym Leader Rock Remix - Artist: Pokemon - Word Count: 1774

It seemed that the demon's had finally realized her point after the smoke cloud began to fade away from the area. This girl was something not to be trifled with, even without some of the awesome power that others in her clan and in school may possess. Coming this far into the fight and heavily damaging two demon's that sorely outclass her in power, age, rank and skill? It was quite an accomplishment for a mere thirteen year old, high school freshman girl. So, as to not dwell too much in her successful blows, Shatari realized that she was going to need to keep swinging if she wanted these pest to be terminated before the next lunch bell. Thus, with a wild grin on her face beaming ear to ear, she swiftly pulled off the cloak that hid her presence from all on the field. After all, with the demon's muttering something about her being a Yuudeshi? She figured that most in the area could tell just who was pulling the strings through er spiritual energy alone. Not to mention her principle had just shown up on the field to do battle and was no doubt pissed off about all of this bullshit occurring on his turf.

"Hoooo, you know my family's name quite well, huh? You naughty little demon bitch!" Spoke Shatari in a condensing tone. Really, just from her entire body expression, you could easily tell she was beginning to get a strong high from the pleasures of combat. That grin of hers grew wider, the energy that flowed throughout her became more sporadic and the feelings of adrenaline numbed out everything every other emotion or sensation that did not have to deal with arrogance, self-assurance, willpower and a refined battle instinct. "Well, I suppose I'll tell you who I really am, you scum!" As the sounds of Zero and Ristard blared throughout the area, Shatari appeared to let out a laugh that seemed to eclipse the destructive sounds these hardened men's attacks generated from impacting upon the two demon scum's very being.

"I AM SHATARI YUUDESHI, KARAKURA HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT AND YUUDESHI CLAN MEMEBER! I'M A FEISTY PUNK ROCKER, A TRAINED WELL COMBATANT AND I'M READY TO USE THE SKILLS I'VE ACQUIRED TO PILE DRIVE YOUR UGLY ASS INTO THE GROUND, DEMON!" Slamming her hands together, Shatari's energy seemed to sky-rocket as she started channeling all the electricity within a one thousand meter radius to herself. After a few seconds, Shatari was ready to begin her next course of action. Taking a quick glance to her side, however, she realized that this demon was obviously planning to take out a few innocents with him. Sucking her teeth a bit, she'd then shake her head and say: "You must really think we are gonna allow that bullshit to happen huh? GET FUCKING REAL, CUNT!" With that said, Shatari began to remotely control a good chunk of electricity within the area as an extension of her own body. However, since she was not use to using her powers to an extent like this in actual, there was obvious signs of stress and fatigue on her; as she could be heard grunting a bit with visibly signs of sweating beginning to drip from her face.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon', c'mon! YOU AREN'T FAILING ON ME JUST WHEN WE STARTED!" Forcing herself to endure the exhaustion her body felt from the previous stunts of her last attack, Shatari was seen converting an impressive amount of lightning & electricity into pure energy. This process was simply taking all the voltage from the electric activity in the area into her own spiritual and Chi energy in order to form a massive tidal wave of energy. With her powers amplified due to external sources, this wave of energy would be roughly comparable to three Grand Ray Cero's going off in one area as she proceeded to flood the entire area where SinDragosa and the Undead Army had made the mistake of attacking. It covered a one hundred to two hundred meter radius and the tsunami wave of raw energy crashed down on them like a bat out of hell. Not only that, but it moved at speeds so fast, thanks to how fast electricity usually is, it served as a shield of sorts for the innocent civilians in the area. Ultimately preventing Hagukomo's attacks from causing any real damage on the fair citizens of Karakura City.

Getting more serious, Shatari decided to simply channel that smugness to her overall focus as she had her eyes on the prize. "Teacher, I wish you had simply stayed put and let your students gain some fame, but I guess it'll have to do, huh?" Before making the next action in this fight, Shatari snapped her fingers and had roughly twenty nanobots zoom towards Risteárd's location. "Take those. It'll get rid of that headache." Attempting to insert them into his ears, Shatari hoped he would have sense enough to accept them so he could fight at his full potential once again. "Now, with you out of the way, I have room to decimate these shitstains from the face of the Earth ." Cracking her fist, Sharatari then raised it into the air towards the direction of the sky; appearing to have an ominous aura beaming from her body based on the personal intensity this chick was giving off.

"Zero, my dear comrade, we are gonna eradicate these wanna-be demon's and have a damn good lunch when the bell rings." Taking a glance at The Yayjuu Meber, Shatari would give him a friendly smile despite her darkened demeanor. "Thus, I'm gonna level with you all and say I'm probably the weakest fighter in this brawl." Smirking, she seemed to ease up a bit more, while the skies around her began to darken. "However, that doesn't mean a god damn. In this world, you need more then strength to grasp upon the throne of victory. I intend to show that and blast my fucking way into the history books like so many in my family have done in the past." Closing her eyes, she tightened her fist to the point where it began to bled. Why was that? It's simple, really. This 'gal was beginning to use her impressive command and influence over electricity to dramatically increase her energy supplies. And since she could not contain this extreme amount of power within herself? It was simply time to exhaust and go all out in the vicinity around her.

Thus, by tapping into all sorts of power generators, electronic devices, powerlines and other devices or variables in this one mile vicinity that used electricity; she began to summon an immense lightning storm of her own will within this controlled area. It appeared to have near the same level of power as the last Cero Osucas-Missile she had shot off previously. However, even hardened warrior could tell she was seriously pushing herself to the utmost limit as this was clearly not giving off any signals that this was her own power. She was simply gathering, amassing and directing all of this collective energy into one area for a one-shot attack. "S-shit, I may not have as much control as I thought. This energy...it's so much to bare..." She uttered softly to herself, biting her lips to the point of them bleeding. The pain, nevertheless, gave her the determination and courage to seek this battle out to the very bloody end.

Eyes now hardened with resolve, all sorts of currents of dynamic forces were seen flowing into the center of the sky. In a matter of seconds, they all started collecting up to build this truly impressive sphere of spiritual energy, Chi and electricity gathered into one place. "Through the blackened skies, dead air and fire path? Heh, I'll take it head on and obliterate all that stands in my path. For, to be a Yuudeshi? You need to have power, you need to have strength and you need to have the determination to keep pushing forward!" Rising her head up to the sky as a strong bolt of lightning struck the ground behind her that sent asphalt, dust and debris everywhere; Shatari was ready to begin her assault on these sorry excuses for demon. "AND SO, I'M GOING TO CRAVE MY NAME INTO YOUR HEART; INSTILLING THE FEAR OF RAW WILL INTO YOUR WICKED HEARTS!" Pointing her hands down towards the location where The Lich King, Sayomi and Haku were....it began.

By directing all of this assembled energy, she sent off roughly one thousand rods comprised of energy, not electricity, down at the team of demon's below it at truly impressive speeds. Speeds so fast that it even increased the overall attack strength of the attack by tapping into the kinetic energy that is all around us. Swiftly, it began turning them into miniature kinetic rods that would impose kinetic strikes down upon The Squad of Demon's on top of the devastatingly powerful explosion that would ensue upon these rods making contact with them. Even more astonishing is that Shatari was able to influence this attack so much, that all the destructive energy was going to be primarily focused within a five hundred meter area. That is to say, all the impact this attack would have? Yeah, with her guidance, this was all going on The Undead Army, the Lich King's armor, Haku and Sayomi. Which, at it's current level, even surpassed the former Cero Osucas-Level blast Shatari had shot off at them previously.

And so, in a flash of blinding white, she unleashed total hell upon that area and hoped to utterly decimate all of them in an attack that could most likely finish them off. As, from this bombardment? There would be enough damage to leave the entire area covered in rubble, destructive forces to leave a mile deep darter in it's wake and enough strength to even make a Primera Espada take heavy damage from Aizen's Era. "That was from me, to you...." And with those words said, Shatari let herself descend to the ground and panted heavily as she landed on her feet on a building nearby Zero and Rise. Wiping the sweat from her face, she looked towards the center of destruction and hoped she had done enough to make some sort of impact with the collective efforts of her allies fighting courgiously against the demonic force. "...now get the fuck out of my sight." With one final hoorah, Shatari then summoned the The Furasshu Rifle by her side and prepared for whatever would come out of that newly formed crater.

So ends another strike from the Banshee of Karkaura.
You still hanging on to life?

Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High Tetetete

Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High WVMWLOu
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High Left_bar_bleue10/100Evil Returns....Another Massacre at Karakura High Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:24 am

"This is MY fucking school, dicknugget." This guy, well, let's just say that he was an excessively obtuse asshole of whom Risteárd would have no qualms about killing ruthlessly. The dipshit shouted something about the Yuudeshi, and Risteárd could only sigh--sure, there was a Yuudeshi here, but did that fucking matter?! WHAT FUCKING MATTERED. WAS THE FACT. THAT THIS ASSHOLE. WAS ATTACKING HIS FUCKING SCHOOL. God, Risteárd was more than a little pissed off right now, that was for sure. After his attacks had been completed, he stood there with the buzzing still in his ears--though what the fuckwit said meant that there were nanomachines inside his body causing this--probably Shatari's fault. "You two pissed me off but having a Yuudeshi attack me...Yet your right though.....I maybe defeated here but those humans over there have no spiritual powers meaning it open season of those meat sacks......My loyal soldiers SLAUGHTER THEM" At that point... undead rose. Fucking UNDEAD. You know, there was a limit to someone's patience, and that fucking motherfucking fucker had already crossed it loooong ago.

He turned to face the army that this fucker had drawn up from the depths of wherever, only to see something he really didn't need to see. From his point of view, a large blast of electricity spread throughout the undead that he viewed, ultimately ripping through a good... all of them. He sighed and shook his head. "Why do I bother...?" "Teacher, I wish you had simply stayed put and let your students gain some fame, but I guess it'll have to do, huh? Take those. It'll get rid of that headache." Accepting them without question, Risteárd would just shake his head. "Why wouldn't I attack a fuckwit like this?" He grinned and dropped the weapon to the ground with a snarl.

Watching now, he noticed everything turning to shit. A lightning storm--obviously summoned by Shatari--blasted downwards, attacking the fuckers with enough energy to power a small city for about a week. Sighing softly, he turned to view Shatari now, trying to get a bead on the energy levels that she may or may not have remaining--though he couldn't view much, he knew that she was at her limit. Grabbing the weapon and flicking it over onto his back with ease, Risteárd gave a low grin. "Let the old man show you how it's done." He turned to Zero and nodded slightly as if to say 'good work', before suddenly pushing down off of the ground, blasting himself rapidly into the crater with Hirenkyaku.

The dust was split apart by the movement, Risteárd appearing right in front of Hakugumo's 'Lich King' with an expression that could only be described as pure rage. "Fuck you." From his hips, a pair of Glock 18 pistols were produced--the weapons were able to fire normal ammunition, sure, but this time was different--raising the weapons up to the fucker's face before he would've had a chance to react, Risteárd suddenly pulled the triggers of both weapons--using them as improvised Quincy Bows, firing off arrow after arrow after arrow. Each shot was weak, sure, but when Risteárd was firing off 150 shots every second, there was no need for worrying about such a thing.

Quickly pulling back with the pistols now, returning them to his hips, Risteárd produced the large cross of his back with a grin. "Ain't fuckin' over." Another Hirenkyaku step, and he appeared in front of the Lich King once more, the short end pointed at its stomach. Opening it up and pulling the large trigger in his hand, he made several powerful shots fire forwards--it would likely rip a hole through most enemies, though he knew it wouldn't do as much against this bastard. After firing off three shots, he stepped away with Hirenkyaku once more, appearing behind the bastard and pointing the long end at him this time--he fired off a good barrage of arrows and then disappeared once more, swinging the cross around with a yell. Made a good melee weapon at times, too.

If the weapon hit, he would follow it up with another hit at the other side. If it missed or was blocked, he would step away with Hirenkyaku, out of the crater to quickly get his breath back. He was starting to show his age.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum