Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wanderer's habits. (Open)  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Wanderer's habits. (Open)  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Wanderer's habits. (Open)  Empty Wanderer's habits. (Open)

Mon 15 Oct 2012, 1:22 pm

Photobucket

In the district of sukai Karakura, or better known as the district thats insanely high in the clouds, there was a figure wrapped in a cloak who despite the fact his body language discouraged it, had brought a decent amount of attention on himself. He had tidy black hair, and a face which was hard to identify under the width of his hood which cast a long shadow down among his angular features. He was slender, and was wearing a odd almost throw back kind of clothing style.Coupled with a choker which had a steel like, chain hanging from it, made him stick out rather in affect like a sore thumb.

Its not to say though that he was entirely oblivious to it, as he was vaguely conscious of the tittering muttering, and whisper going on amongst the crowd around him. Mostly he just mumbled to himself though, and ignored more of the ruder gestures from testosterone driven men which where trying to show off to stereo typically behaved, and dressed women who giggled in mock delight.

"..Why couldn't i have been made out of glass? then i could have disappeared instead of having to deal with these ignoramuses. "

Nue grumbled in a tone register that was slightly too low for the humans around to discern, while he briefly after getting flipped off contemplated violence, as i said briefly as he just sped up his pace, and disentangled himself from the crowded thrall of people, to then sit down sullenly against a stacked row of boxes which where made of wood. The fresh pine aroma lingering as it had been chopped down not even afew days ago.

"..Wow, this is.. trying my patience"..

So he now rested, and worked on trying to gain some semblance of patience lest he ended up doing something that truely could be considered as stupid.

Wanderer's habits. (Open)  LzZCuy7
Wanderer's habits. (Open)  BtXe12b
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wanderer's habits. (Open)  Left_bar_bleue30/100Wanderer's habits. (Open)  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Wanderer's habits. (Open)  Empty Re: Wanderer's habits. (Open)

Mon 15 Oct 2012, 2:24 pm
Yoma was bored being in the soul society he wanted to see the outside world. He ended up heading out to sukai Karakura. He was surprised at the people living here. he was in awe of everything around him, he was like a child shown something new for the first time and ran around admiring everything. Yoma had no idea where he was heading and but he enjoyed everything he found. He had no memories of his life on earth so this felt nice to him being on the earth looking around and learning about others way of living.

Yoma knew he stood out and his actions made him stand out more. He had a long cape on him with light armor and a sword, uncommonly bright red hair. he ignored this as he looked around what was around him. people stared at yoma he was a odd one. he always knew he was a little odd but few things really bother him and he just ignored the reaction of the people. he had a smile on him to keep himself going.

Yoma started questioning his own strength. he knew he wasn't very strong and wondered if their was any point in visiting this place now. He goal was to become stronger to protect those who can't protect themselves. He had a hard time passing the academy. Yoma wondered this a s he sat on a pile of stacked boxes neatly organized into little groups. this area seemed distinct from the people and town and wondered who comes by here.

He investigated the area a little more to spot a strange person he had never met before. yoma quietly walked up to this person and began poking him. " poke poke poke you awake yet?" yoma said this in a playful voice. " maybe i shouldn't be doing this but its fun to mess with people" yoma continued talking with his own playful voice. he knew in order to become stronger it would take time but having fun while getting their would be better.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wanderer's habits. (Open)  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Wanderer's habits. (Open)  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue 16 Oct 2012, 10:23 am

Photobucket

In his current mood, there was many things he disliked and being poked was near the top of the list. So as he stood up he had looked around slowly, feeling the buzz of a weak reishi in the area around him. Weak, meant one of two things, either it was really strong and supressing or really weak. In his current mood he really just was not in the mood to find out. Which is why rather delibrately he had looked down at who ever or what ever, since u never know really.Then with a rather Snippy and irritated tone asked one question, his burgundy eyes scrutinizing on the odd figure.

"..Who are you and why are you poking me? "

That was a pretty fair question in nue's mind. And he asked such without any snobby undertones just mild annoyance and a slight hint of honest curiosity. As for the second part, it was also a fair question. . .. u don't just walk up to people and bug them for no apparent reason.. Well unless you want to end up dead that is.

So with this said, he just waited for the answer which he hoped would eventually enlighten him on why a random man/woman- child had decided to make him the next discovery of the friggen week.

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wanderer's habits. (Open)  Left_bar_bleue30/100Wanderer's habits. (Open)  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Tue 16 Oct 2012, 7:02 pm
Yoma backed away slowly not in fear but to give this person his own personal space. yoma understood this person wasn't happy and that he was annoyed. yoma thought how to respond but before he began to speak he heard his other half give him a warning, " Hey idiot choose your words wisely, this person doesn't seem like he wants to play. i don't mind if you die but i don't wanna die so make sure i get to live." yoma heard what his other half had to say and understood that choosing his words wisely would be important. As yoma began to speak one more he kept his eyes on the other person and spoke as he wasn't watching for any unexpected movements and acted as his guard was down. " oh hey their how your nap go? it seemed like you were having a nice nap. i poked you because i thought it would be fun to mess with you a little." yoma's voice contained the excitement of a child but he had the body of a grown, well fit 19 year old. it would seem odd this kind of expression commonly came from him and expressed on strangers, but to yoma this seemed like the natural way greet new people and to understand them.

Yoma keep moving around full of energy. " so whats your name? my name is Yoma Yazaki" he said this with a playful childish smile on his face. " this town is amazing, its big, it has so many amazing smells, and the people seem to be looking at me funny but everything looks so nice here." yoma continues talking and is unsure if the other person is listening but yoma continues to express happiness and spirit.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat 20 Oct 2012, 10:03 am

Photobucket

Nue, understood rather fast that in a blatant action, he had probably gotten off on the wrong foot with this.. person. Even though yes they had been bugging the living hell out of him, it still was rather impolite to actually snap on them for things that where not entirely their own fault. Such as it was not this dudes fault that nue's own mood was rather crappish. So clearing his throat once, he had then spoke rather slowly just getting the words in his head as he was speaking them.

"I'm rather sorry for that , it was rude of me to snap on you. Anyways i am nue, Nue iramasha. Also im actually kind of not in the best of moods so yeah.."

He finished, trying to keep the interaction kind of short so he would not step his foot in his own mouth, and bite it off. Figurativly of course, but he did keep it also respectful and rather polite. And sitting back down nue had, just begun to massage his temples .. And exhaled taking deep breaths.. in . . . Out. . . in . . . Keeping himself calm as he waited for a reply a attack, or for them to run away.. Who knows?

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun 21 Oct 2012, 10:24 pm
Yoma dropped his guard feeling it was alright to do so. He walked up to Nue and sat right next to him. Yoma was placed a hand on Nue's shoulder and gave him a confident look in the eye. " Nue seems like you need a way to get rid of that stress. Maybe you could have a fight with me to get rid of some of that built up stress. i'm not very strong yet but i'm trying to become stronger. i know if i fight you i could become stronger. its not just that i wanna have a small match with you or that i wanna become stronger but its the fact that it looks like you just need a release from your stress. so what do you say?"

Yoma walked away from Nue and gave some distance between them, the distance wasn't too big yet it was a good distance to have sometime to react the other if they came charging in or something among those lines. " Nue i know you can tell i am not very strong, so you will have to hold back in order to not kill me but beat me until you feel better til the maybe this will help you. Yoma draws his Zanpakto holds it with both his hands and hold it directly in front of him. yoma waits for Nue to respond and to attack. Yoma is feeling stupid for trying to get some more experience fighting like this. He doesn't know if Nue will really attack or just leave. Yoma is confident he will learn something new from this fight but he knows that he will learn it the hard way possibly.

Yoma's other personally began to get excited that yoma was getting himself into a fight. He began speak to yoma inside his mind. " hey yoma allow me to fight in this one, your too weak to be any good. being kind wont help you do anything so just give me your body and i will beat him." yoma responded back to him within his mind " even if you are any stronger then me their is no way either of us could beat this guy. i may be trying to help him release some of his stress but i could use this a way to learn something new."
yoma's other personality didn't give a response. all he did was sigh in a agitated tone.

yoma watching the other person for what could happen next, stands with confidence. He trusts this other person that he is not going to kill him but yoma thinks to himself how stupid he is for trusting someone he doesn't even know.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum