Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Suzu custom order - some things. for Suzu Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Suzu custom order - some things. for Suzu Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Suzu custom order - some things. for Suzu Empty some things. for Suzu

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:58 am
Selling 40 dead human bodies. was physically fit prison guards... fatal wounds inflicted to them.

(like to where there from: ShadowFall Mission....Jail Riot in Mexico)

]My Purchase From The Cybermind
Character Name: Suzu zumizimu

Item Name:Custom Order shiny-generator.
Item Description: A implant in to her body that that can be activated telepathically. When activated Suzu will lose the Racial Skills of Perquisa Sonido and Cero temporarily and be replaced with Hoho Kidō and Hakuda. Now this skills will tack the place of the others as will be listed below. It should be noted that simply getting this does not mean she knows how to use them. She "will" need train with them to be used properly. I'd also like their to be min of 3 posts between each activation or deactivation.

1: Sonido-Hoho
2: Cero-Kidō
3: Perquisa-Hakuda
Price: (I don't know)

Item Name:Custom Order Frost orb
Item Description: The Frost orb reacts to reiatsu and can manipulate water/ice. But it can not make water it self it can only manipulate. It can however freeze water to as low as absolute zero which is not recommended as it takes the same amount of reiryoku as a gran rey cero. The shapes and formation of ice is limited to the ones listed.

cube, cone , cylinder, rectangle
Price: (I don't know)
Total Price: (I don't know)
The Cybermind
The Cybermind
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Suzu custom order - some things. for Suzu Left_bar_bleue0/0Suzu custom order - some things. for Suzu Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Suzu custom order - some things. for Suzu Empty Re: some things. for Suzu

Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:12 pm
Thank you for the body exchange. I'll be sure to go over the materials and accept this transaction, my dear lady. You'll need to make an equipment thread, though, and get that approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum