Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca]
What is a man?! EmptyYesterday at 9:22 pm by Angry Charmander

» Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves
What is a man?! EmptyYesterday at 6:45 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Zanpakuto Expansions [FINISHED]
What is a man?! EmptyYesterday at 4:46 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
What is a man?! EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by Siegharty

» Beach Woes
What is a man?! EmptyYesterday at 1:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Starman
What is a man?! EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

» African Exchange
What is a man?! EmptyYesterday at 3:47 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
What is a man?! EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by Iori[Chronos]

» A Personal Request [Shunsui, Abalia]
What is a man?! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:30 am by Rawk

» Mere Advice, Nothing More (Cyrus, Nif)
What is a man?! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:19 am by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
What is a man?! I_vote_lcapWhat is a man?! I_voting_barWhat is a man?! I_vote_rcap 
JJ
What is a man?! I_vote_lcapWhat is a man?! I_voting_barWhat is a man?! I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129551 messages in 19719 subjects

What is a man?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joltick
Joltick

What is a man?! Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: What is a man?!   What is a man?! EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:40 pm

-But a miserable pile of secrets?! But enough talk! Have at you! -shatters wine glass-

Yeah just wanted something different xD Hey all I'm Joltick a returning member! Not much to say about me other than I'm female, I'm old enough to drink, and I have an unhealthy obsession with rping negative or depressing characters :I (And males, I can't play females for the life of me) I'm a HUGE fan of D.grayman, Nuraraihyon no Mago, Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (I read it BEFORE it was cool!) and I dabble a bit in Naruto, Bleach, and KHR. I love videogames and am a big fan of the Persona, Tales of, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, and Harvest Moon/Rune factory series. I've just started dabbling in some older games like the Breath of Fire games and Chrono Trigger/Cross. I'm a pretty open gal and I've seen enough craziness on the internet to be immune to anything bar trolling. So! Nice to meet you all! And hope to rp with you soon~!

-with lotso' hugs, Joltick~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What is a man?! Left_bar_bleue10120/100000What is a man?! Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

What is a man?! Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: What is a man?!   What is a man?! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:19 pm

Nice to meet you Joltick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What is a man?! Left_bar_bleue33620/20000What is a man?! Empty_bar_bleue  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

What is a man?! Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: What is a man?!   What is a man?! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:35 am

What is a man?! Tumblr_mj9ojenHLe1s4vg00o2_500
Aivee Clean-Up Time!
This has been here far too long! It's time to retire you dear friend! Fret not, it will be found in the appropriate archives! >W<

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

What is a man?! Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: What is a man?!   What is a man?! Empty

Back to top Go down

What is a man?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive-
Jump to: