Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» Operation War Dogs: Colorado
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by Shizuo

» Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv]
Yesterday at 4:56 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex]
Yesterday at 1:23 pm by Gin

» Ulv Auber [APPROVED, 0-4; Vizard]
Yesterday at 11:43 am by Mirja Eeola

» Set of Bursts!
Yesterday at 11:39 am by Henrex

» Hey Again! [Private/Chifuyu]
Yesterday at 7:00 am by Gamma

» My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]
Yesterday at 6:02 am by Mirja Eeola

» Shanks Feng [W.I.P]
Yesterday at 1:10 am by Shanks

» Long Overdue [PRIVATE/Momo]
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:22 pm by Henrex

» I Missed You Too [Private/Ask to Join Only] [Arianda/Henrex]
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:55 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2622 registered users
The newest registered user is Shanks

Our users have posted a total of 124362 messages in 18991 subjects
Share | 

A Night-Time Stroll [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: A Night-Time Stroll [Closed]   Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:33 pm

If only it was that easy, if only. You see, my power is only capable of helping people when I actually don’t use it. My power destroys souls, breaks spiritual fabric and can only be used to kill and destroy, that’s all they can do. In my case, I guess the only way I can help anyone is when I don’t wield my weapons at all. You have the power to undo some of the things the industry has done to the planet, heal what we did to this world of ours together. In the modern age, we don’t expel as much filth as we used to, though it is very hard to undo the damage we did in the past hundred years, which is truly a damned shame. Though I don’t know what your power did to make you sad, you could see this part of it as a blessing, a way to restore the damage we caused. I guess that’s where our powers are truly different, don’t you agree?”. After saying all of that, he paused for a moment, wondering that whatever he had said had come out right, and in a way she could relate. It was true, Hitoshi was being rather secretive about his own powers and their exact nature, though this was just for her own good. Besides, he was not lying when he said that his powers could only destroy and kill.

When Kayumi started to fix his sentences for him, he stared at her for a second, wondering if the things she had told him were things she actually meant, or if she had said it along the lines of a fun little joke. After a few seconds, it seemed that she was really serious about the things she said, and seemed rather ashamed of it too. She apologized to him, to which he responded with nothing at first, scratching himself behind his ear while trying to come up with the right words to say in this situation. “There’s really no need to apologize to me about it. If I make a stupid mistake, it should be corrected, or I’ll just keep saying it wrong for the rest of my life, however long or short that might be. If you are a teacher, how come I’ve never seen you around? Is that perhaps because you are new? Or do you just teach classes I never bothered to join?” he asked, wondering if it was one of the things he had come up with just now, or if there was another explanation to it. If she really was a teacher on his school, she seemed to be one of the youngest ones he had seen so far, meaning her story would be the thing that could make the entire thing gain more credibility, or lose it all at once.

Placing a hand on her shoulder, he smiled at her as he did, wondering how she would respond to him touching her. “It’s really okay, just calm down”, that was all he could say, because it was rather hard to talk to people when they were mad at themselves over a minor inconvenience. There was really no reason to feel ashamed or angry about it at all, and he hoped he managed to make that clear to her. He did not mean to tell her how to feel, he just did not like it when he made people sad or angry, or had such feelings around him when there was really no need for any of that. So she had slipped up a bit, it was not in a way that made Hitoshi care much, because he had noticed himself that he slightly twisted his words by the time they rolled out of his mouth. Hoping that she could find it in herself to just take a deep breathe and let go of what had just happened, they could most likely move the conversation along after she did so.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1570/100  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: A Night-Time Stroll [Closed]   Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:53 pm

||Kayumi Yuhara||

Kayumi listened to what he had to say, but she might actually have to think on it. She was one of those people who was usually set in their ways and beliefs. Glancing off for a moment, she turned back to him and smiled, "I really dunno... I guess, maybe..." Kayumi really was just unsure of what to think at that moment. Because of this, it sort of made her want to push off to a new subject. Luckily one came up after she corrected him and apologized for it. She blinked a few times, realizing that he was a student. "My oh my... You're a student? I did not expect that!" Kayumi said with a soft giggle before she set her hands behind her back. She wanted to sit down. "Hey... Do you mind if we take a seat on the bench you usually sit at?" Kayumi didn't really let him answer since she immediately began walking towards it. Once she arrived at the bench, she sat down and took in a deep breath, slowly letting it out in a relaxing manner. "To answer your question..." Kayumi brought it right back up, "Yes, I am actually pretty new, but you also might not have joined my class. I do teach home economics, you know? Sewing and cooking are what people usually affiliate with what I teach... Not many guys like signing up for it."

"Thank you by the way..." Kayumi turned her head to him with a smile, "For saying that it was okay. I appreciate being forgiven...." With that, she allowed her own aura to raise once more. This caused that same breeze from before to pick up and blow calmly through the area. It really was just a comfort thing for her. Her hair began to float around her a bit, but she didn't care. It's not like she was letting her entire power out, so they would be fine. Kayumi looked up to the sky and up at that stars. The sky was clear, the night had come hours ago, and to her they looked beautiful. "They're beautiful... aren't they? The stars..." Kayumi said with a smile as she closed her eyes and relaxed even more, the breeze her aura created still moving through the area.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: A Night-Time Stroll [Closed]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Yes, I am a student of Karakura High School, third and last year. Most of my studies revolve around math and physics, though I have taken several languages on the side, because they might come in handy if I ever go to another part of the world, don’t you agree?” he said, figuring it would make as much sense to her as it had to him by the time he signed up for classes. Shortly after he got to respond to her, it seemed that she had set her mind to something else, namely the bench he had been sitting in before he found her on the ground. Asking him if he was okay with them sitting there, she did not seem to care much for his answer at all, starting to wander closer to it, and sitting down several seconds later. Placing one hand behind his head, part of him wanted to say something, though it would not have matter much either way, so he just kept his mouth shut, saying nothing at all. Walking over to the bench, he sat down next to Kayumi and just looked up, not having much to say at the moment, enjoying a moment of peace between the two. It did not need a whole lot of time before she started talking again, this time about the school. As it turned out, she was in fact in the same school, and was a teacher in the field of home economics.

Listening closely to the things she told him about herself, he took everything to heart, because it was never a bad thing to learn more about another person. After he took in the things she said, he too started talking again, for it would be rude to just not say anything. “Yea, I guess that’s quite true. Due to my own studies and all of the times I go out to train, I guess I slacked off on things such as becoming a good cook or cleaning the house. To tell you the truth, there is only so much I can do in the kitchen. I can make soup, boil or cook an egg, cook a nice round steak and boil rice, but that would pretty much be the best I could do for myself” Hitoshi said, thinking to himself about the things he could actually cook, and the things he would just screw up big time. One of the things he always enjoyed on TV were the cooking channels, because those things inspired him to actually try and make something different, though most of the time the things he tried to bake just ended up in flames. It was not his best response, but it was better then nothing, even though only slightly better then that. What came next was rather awkward, for he could not really figure out if what she said about her being forgiven was sincere, or sarcasm.

In most cases, there was at least some way for him to figure out the difference, though this time was not one of them, and that sucked quite a bit. It didn’t matter, because he did not know her well enough to truly care if it was true or not, sarcasm being only a minor inconvenience. Due to his uncertainty, he did not really respond to the last thing she said, and just looked up at the dark skies. It was always nice around this time of the day, the shield around the city making it more or less like a large lens that allowed people to look up to the stars, hardly troubled by visions of clouds or mist. He was glad that the place was so well defended, though he also believed that the shield caused people to lose their edge, believing the shield would keep all of their enemies out. He was once that foolish, until his parents died, and he almost lost his own life at the same occasion, all because one Hollow had made it past the shield. When Kayumi said something about the stars and how nice they looked, he just nodded and smiled, keeping his eye locked on the moon as if it was the only thing in the universe right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1570/100  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: A Night-Time Stroll [Closed]   Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:53 pm

Thread Closed <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Night-Time Stroll [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2