Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Meeting...Again
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 8:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by MWD

» Hello there (Open)
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:29 pm by Mirja Eeola

» A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading]
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 10:21 am by Mirja Eeola

» Nicoletta Karlene
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 2:43 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2702 registered users
The newest registered user is LeonsLions

Our users have posted a total of 130624 messages in 19845 subjects

The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nitrogen
Fon Master Ion

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:50 am

The Danava Concept Reserve
  • Name Of Character: Angra Mainyu
  • Link To Character App: None.
  • Concept: The Danava of All Evil In The World
  • Notes:

The following is meant to be the 'legend' behind his beginning.

The source of all evils of the world. The supposed Will of Hell. The Absolute Evil. The Ancient curse. The Tome of Curses and Evils. The names spoken of in history. PErsonally an influencing man of all the darkest deeds in the multiverse. The idea of this young village boy turned demon, is that he was turn from his own flesh, slashed, cut and stabbed with mighty inks of power and quills, inscribing every dark deed and curse, every black magic and all of the worlds evils into his very muscles and blood. When his skin regrew, they covered him with all of the world's evils once more.

The thoughts of the world, wanting a pillar of evil were heard, and the Devana of All The Evils Of The World was born. He knows the evils of all time. His right arm, baring future events of evil, his left baring events of the past. HIs body, covered in evils and knowledge. He is all Evil. He connects to all evil.

He is an evil that cannot disappear, as long as a thought of evil exists in the world. The need for him as a pillar, makes him unable to forever disappear. He is the forgotten darkness within the past. Know thy light, or be consumed by him.

No. He does not know everything. He cannot be everywhere. He will not have much power outside of a conflict. He's here to regain all his lost power after his last destruction. His heart and his spirit are meant to carry on through time. This is meant to sound like a legend. He's not supposed to be all powerful, or anything of the sort. I wanted him to gain power as he met and fought the darkest of beings along the way. Constantly causing conflict and putting death and chaos at the top of his to do list.

I really hope I'm explaining this well. He is not like Touketsu, cookies. He is not supremely powerful. I don't like having endless power or some top tier thing going for me. I can't stand lack of development. So maybe I'll even start him as a human. The fun part will be his obsession with doing the right thing and helping people.

Please ask me if there are any items you are unsure of, and don't wish to perceive incorrectly.
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:16 pm

「CHECKING THIS THREAD」
ALright, everything seems to check out with the request above. I'm gonna go ahead and place this request on the reserve list. Whenever you get around to completing this character, make sure to drop a full claim request.

Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian
Taichou

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:03 am

• Name Of Character: Setesh
  • Link To Character App: YEP!
  • Concept: Destruction & Creation

By the way. Not dead. 'Kay, thanks. Die.

The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Tumblr_m3cj2mXE1V1qegj01o1_500
Back to top Go down
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie
Cookies

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 am

Updated the listings and approved the above. Enjoy, m8.

Metal as Fuck
Pockeh

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 25PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:01 pm

• Name Of Character: Theosa Arasinda
  • Link To Character App: Not yet, will edit it into this post once i make the WIP
  • Concept: The Danava of Purgatory

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie
Cookies

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 26PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:39 am

I'll keep that reserve in check. Work on quickly' because there ain't some time for wishy-washy.

Metal as Fuck
Pockeh

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 27PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 3:19 am

Removing that reservation as the character I was making for this went down the drain.

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 28PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:30 pm

[list][*]Name Of Character: kinu-shuchaku
[*]Concept: obsession.
Back to top Go down
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie
Cookies

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 29PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 12:57 am

I'll just smoke my w33d and get this shit approved, together with Pockeh's.

Experienced Member
Starchyu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3000/99999The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 30PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 11:47 pm

• Name Of Character: Vexis Nova
  • Link To Character App: N/A
  • Concept: Danava of Space and Death
Back to top Go down
http://starchyu.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Subject Post 31PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Racial Information :: Original Race Information Board :: Demon Racial Information-
Jump to: