Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Meeting...Again
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 8:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by MWD

» Hello there (Open)
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:29 pm by Mirja Eeola

» A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading]
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 10:21 am by Mirja Eeola

» Nicoletta Karlene
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 2:43 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2702 registered users
The newest registered user is LeonsLions

Our users have posted a total of 130624 messages in 19845 subjects

The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 Empty
Subject Post 71PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 3:56 pm

@Shizuo wrote:
The Danava Concept Reserve
  • Name Of Character: Nen [last name not applicate atm]
  • Link To Character App: (If there is an app? Give us one. If not? Give us a name)
  • Concept: Davana of Time

Approved.

Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 72PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 4:08 pm

• Name Of Character: Araceli
  • Link To Character App: (If there is an app? Give us one. If not? Give us a name)
  • Concept: Danava of Awakening

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 73PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 4:12 pm

@Forsaken Crow wrote:
  • Name Of Character: Araceli
  • Concept: Danava of Awakening

Approved.

Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 74PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 11:56 am

• Name Of Character: Tsubasa Unabara
  • Link To Character App: Tsubasa Unabara
  • Concept: Calamity and Misfortune

Mitsu

Subject Post 75PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 12:55 am

• Name Of Character: Lilith Venescia
  • Link To Character App: Link
  • Concept: Danava of Solitude and Family
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 76PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:38 pm

Name Of Character: Inami Asthavon
Link To Character App: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t12547-2014-revamp-inami-asthavon-approved-0-4-0-3-satan-soul-form-0-2-pgx-state?highlight=inami
Concept: Davana of Destruction and Catastrophe.

Im planning on through an IC arc for inami having her slowly begin to descend into the depths of instability to eventually discover her own davana hood, as the Davana of Destruction and Catastrophe.

Pockeh
Metal as Fuck
Pockeh

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 77PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 10:04 pm

• Name Of Character: N/A for now
  • Link To Character App: N/A for now
  • Concept: The Danava of Tragedy

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 78PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 10:06 pm

• Name Of Character: N/A
  • Link To Character App: N/A
  • Concept: Danava of Pessimism

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 79PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 1:15 am

«REVIEWING THIS REQUEST NOW»

Long delay, but approved.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 80PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 11:39 am

The Danava Concept Claim

Subject Post 81PostSubject: Re: The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve   The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Racial Information :: Original Race Information Board :: Demon Racial Information-
Jump to: