Joined : 2012-07-08
¥ Yen : 18839096
Posts : 23
Karma : 0
Age : 22
Location : The Abyss
|Subject Post 1Subject: Rene Visage (Sangsue) Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:58 pm|| |
- Name: Rene Visage
- Titles: Iron Wall
- Gender: Male
- Appearance Age: 18
- Age: 45
- Affiliation/Rank: N/A
- Appearance Description: Rene looks much like any other ordinary human, But in close detail he has forest green eyes, almost looking like leaves in a still-picture. he is very tall standing at 6'3'' towering over alot of people, but he is not skinny, nor overweight, he is thick. although not like anyone would question his appearance, as he already has an intimidating height to start off with.
- Appearance Picture: N/A
- Personality: Rene acts playfully around anyone that he considers an ally or a friend, of course he still treats his enemies as 'friends', by giving them a great big 'hug' to the face -with his fists. but aside from that, Rene has a deep need to protect people if he can, he grew up with it. So he is more than happy to accept his own task, theres no reason for him not to. Plus he had the ability to do it, so he would. Although he would not do it for anyone, he only helps those that he chooses to, and the people he does choose can be few and far between. But he can be a great ally, assuming he is on your side, as he will protect you until the end, even to the edge of his own existence.
Rene is a bit quirky at times, he has a deep love for cupcakes and the color red, he can't explain it himself, but he knows that those delicious little explosions of sugar and delight are more than anything to wait for, and making them red? now how could he ever possibly hope to have a fit of being denied them. As well as loving the color red, Rene has a deep distaste of the color orange (despite the two being similar on the color wheel). Even people with orange hair, Rene is almost disgusted with it, luckily, not many people have that hair color, so he can be happy eating red cupcakes. Although he doesn't have much care for red haired people, or any hair color in particular that he 'prefers' he just simply does not like the hair color orange, at all.
- Likes: cupcakes (scarily much), (also scaily much)the color red, watching people squirm etc.
- Dislikes: the color orange (alot), insistant people.
- History: Rene Visage before he was a Sangsue was simple, he was to be a wall. when he was 'made' -the term he accepts with disgust- he was told that he would protect others, it was what he was made for, that no matter what would happen to him, the ones he would protect, must survive. He had to agree with this idea, to him it just seemed right, but of course that didn't stop him from 'playing' with others, although in the eyes of others a broken finger- or hand -was a bit much more than just playfulness. although there did come a day that Rene was told his other purpose, to accept a Sangsue into himself, to him this sounded like lunacy, but when they told him that he would be able to protect others even more than he would be able to on his own, he just had to agree, at least alittle to himself.
After a few years, Renes modsouls body had grown to be 10, an age that suited Rene very well, it allowed him to modify the body to his standards before adolescence. Which standards he had, he had gone through a previous 'relationship' before, but it was very short lived, the host died, cause of death was an overuse of its abilities, Rene had pushed it too far, causing all of its functions to just shut down. Rene needed a new one, but he had to wait, his new 'fit' had been arranged for him at its birth, but that was also a problem to him, he did not like to have to wait for the child to grow through the simple learning phases, this was a method to teach him patience he presumed, which was fine with him. So for the 10 years that the child was growing, the modsoul enduring those small, slow steps for Rene, he slept, in wait.
So when the day finally did come, he was fully ready, the gigai and modsoul had already been 'prepared' for him, to him it was customary, having gone through the process before. What surprised him was the wait, it took a long time for the other Sangsue under the influence of the Eye to whether this modsoul down, it was very rebellious, and very strong, at least for a child, they didnt want to kill them after all. But the process after all was simple, Rene even decided to tease with the modsoul a little, but only playfully, telling them that they could live on, endure more, live longer, of course at all the offers, they had to accept. So, Rene helped, at least, by 'help' meant to invade the near corpse-like body, as well as the modsoul, pushing it completely under Renes' control, and Rene was impressed, this body was a nice fit, bonestructure and all, he could do much with this, and he knew that he would, after all, how could he not after the Eyes generosity of a second body, fresh and young? After Rene embedded himself in just about every stretch of the body, he was exhausted, even after his many year nap, this was exhausting for him, he suspected that the other Sangsue could have assisted 'alittle' more. But all the same Rene needed sleep, again. He would take a long one, not caring too much for the time that he slept, he was sure that the modsoul would do good with the body in the meantime.
After the encounter with the Sangsue that the modsoul had been told about, instead of feeling out of energy he felt surprisingly.. awake. But he could tell there was more to him than previously, and he almost liked the idea, but also felt disgusted with the thought, but at the same time, he felt that there was something... off about himself, his mind didn't seem entirely his own, but he let it go, he could be imagining things after all. But he felt an urge to make himself strong, at least physically, mentally couldn't hurt either, but he wanted to be strong, and had even more of an urge to be able to protect others, it almost seemed like a requirement of his life even. Even though he was young, he knew he could do much, and he would train himself to do much more, to withstand everything so that others can live, and if nessecary, fight back using him as their shield or wall. And so he did, until about the time when he turned 18, after living a relatively normal life, he started feeling less himself, much less than normal, as if he were being controlled. But to him it felt like he was being revived, much like the time with the Sangsue years ago, of which he had practically forgotton entirely of.
This was the time that Rene began to awaken, he had slept long overdue, but it was still an oportune time, he began to stretch around his body, feeling the ends and every point in between. He liked it, it was a perfect fit, and strong as well, he knew now with his power he could make it stronger, but he was still impressed with the modsouls weak grip on the body through that time, it was relieving to know that even though he was asleep, he still obeyed him, even if he did not know it. So Rene decided he would introduce himself again, in case the modsoul had forgotten his existence. "Well, i do believe we have been introduced already haven't we?" As Rene said this, at least mentally, he was mildly surprised to finally hear himself 'out loud' in such a long time, even his slight french accent was surprising, he had forgotten how he sounded to himself, it made him just squirm with enjoyment. But with a bit of depression, the modsoul responded faintly. "Rene huh..? i guess that's my name too now isn't it.." Rene grinned at this. "oh don't worry about that, you still have your name.. and besides, we both have the same morals and beliefs, it won't be much of a change for you really." Rene, happy as can be, finished off with this, he knew the modsoul that would slowly get quiter, and quiter would get used to it, it had to. But Rene still loved his new body, it was the perfect fit.
- Natural Abilities: hardened bones, allowing Rene to take, as well as deal by far more damage than a normal human would be able, he simply does not feel pain as much as others would. things like a small stab, or wide cut, or even a hit of equal injury does not even make him feel the pain of it by the slightest, but he still can be injuried from the higher tiered injuries. such as a cero blast will still affect him, just slightly less.
- Sangsue True Name: Mur
- Stage 1 :: Sommeil: A natural resistance to pain, much like the modsouls resistance, but this is stronger, and makes it much more difficult for things to pierce his skin, practically as if his skin were made of iron, but not in its entirety, as it is still flexible like normal skin.
- Stage 2 :: Réveil: when in this state, Rene acquires a much more heightened resistance to injury, causing him to be much more difficult to harm, also as a side effect, Rene's eyes change to a lighter hue, becoming nearly ocean green as apposed to their normal forest green.
- Stage 3 :: Présent: Rene goes into a overdrive-like state, causing his defensive lien to take on an immense increase in power, causing his Lien spells to endure much more punishment, even the basic ones. Renes' regeneration abilities also increase exponentially, allowing him to take a deadly hit, but have it heal at a sub-instantaeous speed. At this, Renes cloak becomes lined with a dark red shield on top of a brick wall, placed on the back, much like a show off of Renes defender status.
- Stage 4 :: Avenir: (This requires permission from the Eye!)
- Lien: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Connexion: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Santé: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Galope: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- RP Sample: (previous RPs on site already available.)
Love, like life, is a dream lost in an ember covered in ash. It is there, but finding it is near impossible unless you find the faint glow, before it goes out.
Last edited by Zetsway on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 3 times in total