Joined : 2011-03-26
¥ Yen : 16850675
Posts : 47
Karma : 0
Age : 33
Location : West Coast [US]
|Subject Post 1Subject: Enjiuu “Primo” Kuramoto [APPROVED 4-5] Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:34 pm|| |
-Enjiuu “Primo” Kuramoto -
• Name: Enjiuu “Primo” Kuramoto
• Titles: Primo
• Gender: (Male)
• Appearance Age: (26)
• Age: (135)
• Affiliation/Rank: (Shinigami)
• Height: 6'7
• Weight: 229lbs
• Appearance Description: He comes off as a mid twenty year-old and how somebody who didn't have a care in the world would appear. Unshaven stubble lines his chin and cheeks, the hair that is near three inches in length sits on top of his head is mostly unkempt and shaggy, the rest of his hair has been faded down to a near buzz at the base. The blonde strands of hair runs out the tips highlighted over the dark brown natural color. His facial expressions are rather bland, mostly with a stare of distant worries on a blank canvas, the half opened eyes read, “I'm here but I don't care”. A non-properly healed injury to his nose has left the bridge slightly curving from the right out and into the left, almost unnoticeable unless studied with some extended focus of attention on the curvature. His natural bone structure in the face was well refined, the cheek bones and jaw line has the clearest of definition.
• Appearance Picture: (If you have one, link a picture of your character.)
• Personality: "Empty mind"
His personality ever since arriving in the soul society was not the same as his personality when he was a human. He now would much rather just sit around, be lazy, people watch, and daydream. He does not care very much when people speak to him, often times being short in responses or simply brushing them off.
When referring to his nature of optimistic or pessimistic, his glass is not present because he could care less about the glass and the contents of liquid which it held. His exertion level is near zero, be most effective by exerting the least amount. Still embedded into his gene structure is an act for selflessness, he can't help but to put others before him when the time comes for it.
• Likes: He is very fond of morning fog, awaking from sleep before the sun rises to catch a glimpse of its silent beauty; this is the only joy in the seireitei he would ever reveal. be lazy, people watch, and daydream.
• Dislikes: Primo has never been one to dislike much but every now and then he cannot stand an overbearing individual who talks way too much for their own good. Beyond that he has very little to dislike or let bother him too much.
• History: (Born as Matthew Jacob Cohwin in the world of the living, he was a respected member of his community. Not in a political or power way, but in the manner humans should respect good nature people. His neighbors constantly would strike up conversations and ask for his help. Developing in life at an early age he found himself with a wife and two daughters by the age of 20, he owned a repair facility that pretty much could fix anything, also establishing a well secured future for himself and family. The good years went by with not a care in the world, until he found himself watching his family taken away in a fatal car crash. The family man had his perfect life taken away, in the next few years he didn't feel much to live for, though he too would have an untimely death being caught between a police shootout in a convenient store.
He was a heavy practitioner of the Iaidō style as well as kendo in his former life right up until the death of his family. Soon it carried over when he arrived in Soul Society. Since he had no family or friends, he found only his solitude in his heavy teachings of remember just the quickening he would experience when practicing Iaido along with Kendo. Though his training was never fully complete he could only go over the basic knowledge and fully establish it as concrete evidence that he once knew.
The days, weeks and months that Primo felt while arriving in Soul Society have always plagued him as it was his dreams that seem to haunt and take hold onto him with each night fall, but being that he was very new then and still felt the urge to never settle kept him to travel all over the different districts to explore a new adventure for he was rescued by an unnamed shinigami back when he was mourning the death of his family.
Primo’s journey was only just beginning for he lives to once again find those answers that have plagued him all these years.
• Reiatsu Color: fluorescent brown
• Zanpakutô Spirit Name:: Gyokueijoshin (Crystal Goddess)
• Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance:She takes on the form of what her name reflects; though Primo was rather discouraged finding out that the origins of his Zanpakutō spirit was female, rather hesitant in accepting her. Proving herself had been easy, showing Primo she was to be rather powerful and strong. She is not what you would call normal in any sense, her body is fixated to a mass of spiny crystals in which the upper body protrudes from, a large pair of crystal wings sits on her back; spanning a near fifteen feet from tip-to-tip. She is not inanimate by all means, but she has never shown herself to move from the perch of the crystal mound. Her voice is very ethereal and mystic, only speaking in what sounds like whispers.
• Inner World: A mountainous region, his place resides deep within a gorge. The landscape is a winter land; snow covers everything in the region. Covering the forest of pine trees and blanketing the soft ground, the walls are the rocky structures of the mountains. At one end is a large clearing; backed up against the mountainside is his Zanpakutō spirit.
• Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : Wielding a basic katana which holds nothing special in its sealed appearance though one could not that Primo’s blade itself looks dull and worn down almost as if it appears that it cannot even cut if swung towards anything. But it’s more of a reflection of how he wants others to perceive him. The sheathe itself is wrapped up in a dirty cloth that drapes down from the very end all the way up to where it ties the blade itself into the sheathe. Having gold plated guard where the handle and steel meet with some sort of swirl of designs etched into it. Upon greater look one could see the faces it carries that seem to be Primo’s loved ones somehow carried onto it.
• Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: The only one affinity Primo could be sure he’s capable of its his usage withdrawing his weapon with such speeds and cutting down his target enough to know that not an average to avid kendo user could simply take his eye off of or they risk losing that limb in the process. It’s the speed at which he can draw his weapon from and cut down with such precision and sheathe it back up that makes Primo a deadly warrior that can only get stronger because the potential he has is uncanny.
• Release: (What you have to say in order to release into Shikai. Try to be original please!)
• Shikai Description: (Your character or your sword's new appearance. The appearance is totally up to you.)
• Shikai Abilities: (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)
• Bankai Description: (You may fill out your Bankai Description, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.) • Bankai Abilities: (You may fill out your Bankai Powers, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)
• PhatomTech: (Does your character have a PhatomTech brain installed? If so, you'll be able to qualify for upgrade at the Cybermind or add other Cybernetic parts to your character to make them stronger. Click here for more information about Phantom Tech)
• Phantom Tech Abilities: (What can your character do with his or her's add-ons? This applies to any upgrades your character has gotten from places like The Cybermind as well.)
• Phantom Tech Powers: (This refers to things outside of Add-ons unlike Abilities. What Phantom Tech Powers are, in a sense, is basically what kind of power did your character gain from having a Cyberbrain? For example, Shadin Yuudeshi gained Imaginary Computation with his Cybernetic upgrades and has the ability to bring tangible things into existence with his computers Quantum Calculations.)
- Durability: Adept
- General Speed: Adept
- Strength: Adept
- Weapon Skill: Advanced
- Hoho: Adept
- Kidō: Beginner
- Zanjutsu: Adept
- Hakuda: Adept
•Mental Deduction: Adept
•Pain Endurance: Adept
• Roleplay Sample:
Last edited by Enjiuu on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Joined : 2010-06-03
¥ Yen : 2148265147
Posts : 15797
Karma : 191
Age : 24
Location : Purgatory
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Enjiuu “Primo” Kuramoto [APPROVED 4-5] Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:24 am|| |
- Name [x]
- Appropriate Age [x]
- Gender [x]
- Appearance Present [x]
- Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [x]
- Appearance is Not Claimed [x]
- 10 sentences for personality [x]
- History is of appropriate length [x]
- Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
- Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
- Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
- Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[x]
- RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [x]
- RP Sample is 10 sentences [-]
- Willpower/Determination: Adept
- Mental Deduction: Adept
- Pain Endurance: Adept
- Focus: Adept
The Living Microwave
Joined : 2012-07-19
¥ Yen : 131204138
Posts : 931
Karma : 10
Age : 23
Location : New Jersey
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Enjiuu “Primo” Kuramoto [APPROVED 4-5] Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:46 pm|| |
Due to missing a few activity checks this app will be moved to inactive applications. If you want this moved back please refer to This Thread
or ask staff to move it. Thank you for your time.