The Site Hideyoshi
Joined : 2012-04-07
¥ Yen : 204774103
Posts : 729
Karma : 30
Age : 22
|Subject Post 1Subject: Yoshine Saika [WIP] Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:53 pm|| |
• Name: Yoshine Saika
• True Age: 637
• Appearance Age: 18
• Gender: Female
• Orientation: Protagonist
• Bone Appearance: Yoshine's mask remnants take the form of a small ring of teeth around her neck, resembling a necklace.
• Hollow Hole: Yoshine's hollow hole is located on her stomach directly below her breasts; it is small, smaller than most hollow holes.
• Reiatsu Colour: Bright red
Personality: (Explain how they act)
The beginning: Yoshine was born March 24th, 1775 in Japan. She was a fairly uninteresting girl, at least in terms of her being unusual for the time period. She was, however, born into a noble family. Her life was the typical life of a noble girl, except for one thing. She was not unusual, but that was compared to the average Japanese family. She did not have mannerisms on par with that of nobility. This upset her family greatly, due to the high standards they held themselves at. This caused her family to generally be upset with her.
As the days wore on, especially once she hit 10, relations with her family only got worse. She began to do something out of character for even Japanese girls at the time. She acted on her own choices, rather than remaining subordinate to the men of the house. This angered her father most of all, as he was used to telling people what to do, and then them doing it. At first he yelled, and every time his voice would get louder and louder. Then came little punishments. Less food at dinner, forcing her to stay in her room, etc. None of it worked though, as the little red head would find fruit in the forest and slip out the window. It was at this time one of her sisters, one whom she talked to often and got along with, died.
Then the punishments got worse, until finally it progressed into beatings. By this time, Yoshine was about 17. She would be beaten, one wound for every rule broken. Since she usually broke several a day, her body was littered with bruises and cuts. Yet she refused to just give in, her free spirited nature was too deeply ingrained in her body for her to just go back. The only people who cared were the servants, as Yoshine was the only person who treated them like people rather than servants. Her mother didn't care. Her remaining living sisters got sick enjoyment out of it. Yoshine was an outcast in her family.
After about a month of this she had enough. She packed up her bags and left, just left, in the middle of the night. Unfortunately she was so beaten up she had no energy, and couldn't move fast at all.
It was Winter, and the gentle snowfall kept the layer of snow on the ground from receding. Her father woke up in the middle of the night and, seeing her gone, grabbed his sword. Within a half an hour he found her. She turned to him, her eyes desperately pleading for mercy. The cut was clean, and soon her guts spilled out into the December snow. She died within 10 minutes of the attack.
• Sealed Zanpakutô: Yoshine’s Zanpakutō is actually made up of two blades she keeps at her hip. The first blade, the one she always draws first, has a bright white hilt. The tsuba is a golden color, and has patterns resembling flowers and leaves along it. Along the bladed edge the katana is a silver color, while along the dull edge it is red. All along the blade, there are flowerlike patterns running along it. The second blade is very short, basically a tanto. The hilt of the blade is white like the other blade, and the tsuba is also identical. The blade is different as it is a deep black color all along it, and it lacks any patterns.
• Racial Abilities:
NOTE: PRONE TO BEING CHANGED TO STRONGER OR WEAKER DEPENDING ON TIER GIVEN AND SKILL SHEET DISTRIBUTION.
Cero: Yoshine has shown herself able to fire of a decently powered Cero. She can fire them from either hand and they are a reddish color. They have great destructive potential, so even if they aren't the strongest, it would still be unwise for a person to underestimate them.
Bala: Yoshine can also fire Bala with relative ease. They move at insanely fast speeds, like many of the techniques Yoshine does. They aren't too powerful, but they are difficult to dodge and repeated hits from her Bala can cause some problems in the long run.
Sonido: Yoshine is a very fast person, and as she relies on speed rather than strength, she has a highly honed Sonido. She can move at intense speeds and great distances using her Sonido, and can outrun many who didn't take the time to hone it like she has. She can cover several hundred meters in one use, and it allows her to catch her foes off guard.
Pesquisa: Yoshine has a fairly short ranged Pesquisa in terms of accurate information. She can detect across long ranges IF something has spiritual power, but she won't know how much (which isn't useful considering HOW MANY THINGS have spiritual power). Within 500 meters she can get some information on her foe, but it still is FAR from accurate (imagine detecting a Shikai 0-2++ as a base 2 tier). At a 150 meter range she can get fairly accurate info (Shikai 0-2++ as some 0 tier in base) and, within 30 meters, she is as accurate as you can get with her Pesquisa in determining the strength and quality of a foe's spiritual energy.
Regeneration: Yoshine holds a powerful level of regeneration. This likely spawned from her past, being beaten by her father, he body assumed it needed a way to heal quickly. She is capable of healing small wounds almost instantly, and given some time, she can regenerate limbs. While it does take energy to regenerate anything, small wounds can be healed without her feeling fatigued. Larger wounds take a few seconds, and she may feel a little tired after healing larger ones. When dealing with giant wounds or missing limbs, it takes a little while to regenerate, and it leaves her breathing quite heavily from the effort. In the end, except for vital organs, she ran regenerate anything so long as she has sufficient energy to do so.
• Unique Abilities:
Hierro Detección Tetsu kenchi 鉄検知 (iron sensing): Yoshine has the unique ability to detect various presences by sensing iron in the vicinity. There is a maximum range of about 1000 meters. When there is motion that touches the ground, she can simply sense the vibrations or movement of the iron to know precisely where the movement was happening. She can also detect iron quantities through the air, allowing her to pinpoint people's presence using the iron content in their body, as just about all beings have some iron in their body. By focusing on the layout of said iron, she can even detect a person's gender, body type and size, technological modifications (she won't know what they do, just where they are), and even where there might be any injuries or damage (as well as their severity). Using this information, she may be able to discover if it is someone she recognizes as, given enough time around a person, she can learn the exact layout of iron in their body and, thus, recognize them from a distance. She does have to focus to sense it through the air at times, so it is possible to sneak up on her if skillfully done.
Puño de Hierro Tetsu no ken 鉄の拳 (iron fist): Using her control over iron, Yoshine can condense it into her lower arms (elbow and down) and lower legs (knee and down) into a hardened skin. Unlike an Arrancar's usual Hierro, this is done on command rather than instinct, as well as limited to only being usable on the areas mentioned previously. This basically allows Yoshine to perform hand-to-hand techniques with less fear of being sliced by a sword. Thus, she can block a blade with her bare arms or legs so long as it is below the elbow/knee. It can be cut through, but it needs some force to be behind the attack. Also, as this has to be done on command, if she is somehow caught off guard it won't be ready and she will be sliced through as normal. When she is practicing her swordplay, she almost never uses it, favoring focusing on her blade techniques. Thus, when fighting with a sword, her arms and legs are also vulnerable.
Cero Oscilación (Cero swing): A custom variation of Cero Yoshine uses. She places her hand on the hilt of her blade, which will be sheathed if it already isn't. She then charges a Cero on top of the blade, but hidden within the confines of the sheathe. Once the Cero is finished charging, she then draws her blade from its sheathe and, in that moment, the slash sends a wave of Cero energy out. This wave may take the form of a literal wave, in which it is faster but not quite as strong, or as a regular Cero. This is a very dangerous technique, especially if someone doesn't detect the Cero charging up. Plus, though her hand must remain on her sheathe, she is capable of movement, so she can use her footwork to dodge. It is its deadliest though if she can slash point blank into a person. If she slashes and her blade slices into someone, the power of the Cero could potentially do some major damage.
• Resurrección Name: Sangre de Hierro Tetsu no chi 鉄の血 (Iron Blood)
• Resurrección Release Phrase: (What do they say to release their sword?)
• Release Actions: (What do they do to release their sword?)
• Resurrección Appearance: (Describe what their resserecion looks like)
• Resurrección Abilities: (Explain the several powers and abilities this form grants them)
• Segunda Etapa Name: (What name does the Segunda resserecion go by?)
• Segunda Etapa Release Actions: (What do they do to release their final form?)
• Segunda Etapa Appearance: (Describe what their Segunda Etapa looks like)
• Segunda Etapa Abilities: (Explain the several powers and abilities this final form grants them)
(Leave the skills alone until the application is approved. You can then go back and add them if you want to)
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Perquisa: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Sonido: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Cero/Bala: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Regeneration: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• RP Sample: (Roleplay as if you were making a thread on the site. This gives us an insight as to how you would RP)
Joined : 2012-11-20
¥ Yen : 166462692
Posts : 828
Karma : 8
Location : Never Land
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Yoshine Saika [WIP] Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:33 pm|| |
Moved to OLD WIP due to the expiration of the two week period!
If you would like this moved back post here or ask a member of staff in XAT.
Joined : 2011-05-31
¥ Yen : 515138871
Posts : 4234
Karma : 39
Age : 25
Location : in the woods
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Yoshine Saika [WIP] Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:01 pm|| |
This was archived!
Member left/hasn't been active in long months. Go reclaim your stuff Here!