Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:
Joined : 2012-11-20 Posts : 828 Karma : 8 Location : Never Land
Member Info Awesome Bar: (10500/99999) Tiers:
Subject Post 1Subject: Watanabe, Toshiro [APPROVED 3-2] Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:58 pm
• Name: Watanabe, Toshiro • Titles: N/A (Not Yet) • Gender: Male • Appearance Age: 20 • Age: 467 • Affiliation/Rank: Gotei 13 / Squad 6 • Appearance Description: Toshiro has spiky black hair which is partially longer than most other people. His around 186cm tall and weights around 70kg, his attire consists of some basic clothing. He wears a usual, standard Shinigami outfit. His black hair partially reaches 7-10cm above his head, once its fully released, however it builds up from the sides to the center due to the different layering within his hair. He has crystal blue eyes that stand out from the rest of his face, his eyes and ears are both in proportion with in his head. Furthermore his zanpaktou is on the left side of his body, attached around his hip, it allows it to be quickly UN-sheathed towards the enemy present, all though its also placed there so that his right arm can easily be used to draw the blade. In some manner he resembles Byakuya Kuchiki in his younger days.
• Personality: Toshiro has a relax personality, as well as a pretty careless one! What ever he does he does with 110% without a doubt he puts every thing into even the smallest of task. One of his greatest aims in life are success, he considers that a key to being approved in life. Due to which he tends to be very strong willed and trains endlessly to improve in all aspects! He tends to refrain from fighting if its not required, he all ways keeps in mind one thing, if they don't know your strengths they won't know your weaknesses. There for he won't find someone if their considered a waste of time, all though he would take on some on stronger than his self in order to test his full capabilities and to see weather or not his training has paid off.
What's key to his life and training is his zanpaktou. He spends regular times within the duration of his training having long conversations with his zanpaktou as he considers it to be the other half of his heart! The heart that will criticise him up until he improves, there for his really dedicated and understanding. Within all situations he keeps cool calm and collective, without a doubt he avoids hasty actions which could lead to him and his friends to be killed. However within certain situations he refers to his zanpaktou for reference as the response is almost instantaneous.
• Likes: Toshiro, likes to succeed in life. He enjoys training in order to improve his skill. He likes to meet new people, all though they must be intresting. He enjoys sparring with opponents stronger than him, in order to test his current strength.
• Dislikes: Toshiro dislikes people who talk far too much He dislikes failure Detests criminals and hollows Hates being underestimated
Toshiro was born on the September 18th in the 2nd District of Karakura Town. The district was caught up in a lot of robberies and gangs, due to which most people had to do that they were told to, therefore he had no real control over what he was asked to do. However through out the duration of his life, he got stronger and stronger, up until beating several gang members that had requested a payment from him. All though it didn't turn out all too well. Within the duration of the week, both of his parents were murdered brutally right in-front of his eyes, he had been caught during sleep, what a load of foul play. The blood covered his face and eyes, the blood created by the cuts and hits provided by the gang members, his parents weren't all that, no on in the right mind would be able to take on 7 people, he had no choice but to run with the guilty conscious on his hands. The following day, the house was locked down with police swooping the area, without a doubt it was the end. During this time he had been around 20 years old, upon driving his vehicle out of town he encountered a accident, there was nothing on the roads, however out of the blue his car was tipping over the next thing he knew, a man with long black hair tapped him back of a long sword sending him into a descent to Rukongai.
Upon reaching Rukongai, he found a whole new world, he never knew existed. There were a lot of children, old people as well as young, could it be? Could his parents be there too? It was a possibility, however it would be almost impossible to cover all this area with out a map. Furthermore within his first few hours at the district he began feeling really hungry, no matter who he asked, no one seemed hungry, all they replied was hunger hasn't struck them from the moment they came here. It was strange, why did he of all people feel hungry, he had no money, no form of payment, therefore he refereed to stealing, he had been really knowledge in combat and was very stealthy, for the first few days he began by stealing apples, however as the days passed he began to be more and more hungry therefore began stealing more food up until hearing about the Soul Reapers, or Shinigami as some people refereed to them.
With in several weeks of hearing about the Shinigami he applied into the Shinigami Academy. He had the desire to succeed quickly and effectively due to which within a few months or years, time wasn't essential within this dimension, he had completed his training and was announced to be a fully fledged member of squad 6. Upon joining squad 6 he began training, the time seemed to fly past all though he could never keep track until he met his zanpaktou spirit. How he aims to go up and above all expectations and hopefully awaken his Shikai as well as strengthen his skills and speed. He hadn't hesitated before, it was his long lived desire, he had no idea the year or how long he had been there, but he knew that with the people he could help, his parents would be proud of him. Now with a clear conscience he roams the Seireitei training and performing any designated tasks within the squad 6 barracks. _________________________________
• Reiatsu Color: Navy Blue
• Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Hidenori ( Superior Rule )
• Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: Hidenori wears a black and white robe. Parts of the robe are cut and split due to the perfect design of it. He stands tall at around 6ft tall and has black spiky hair similar to Toshiros. He has a lean body and wears shoes with wooden soles (similar to Uraharas shoes) which send a echo of sound through out the surroundings. Hidenori stands on a large pillar, within the centre of the world. Along his right side is the black zanpaktou which he resembles, its stuck into the pillar allowing cracks to creep up around it, this defines Hidenori spot from the rest of the pillars around him. He has dark blue eyes, almost opposite to Toshiro, above him a strong, radiant sun shines on his back, casting a large shadow across the valley. • Inner World: The inner world is bright, calm and peaceful, there are animals with in a large forest and the sun is all ways shinning, the centre of the whole area is a large grass land with five large pillars each of which are equally apart from one another. The centre pillar is the tallest of them all and has few minor cracks at the top of it! Within the inner world there are two visible suns, with almost a forest like surroundings within the vicinity of the centre area. Above all creatures that are present in his inner world, the most dominant one, Hdenori stands tall on the centre pillar, with the zanpaktou all ways at his side. • Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : Toshiros zanpaktou in its sealed form is a long katana like blade that is around 75cm long. Its a clean sharp blade, that has a black and white designed holder as well as a black and white grip around the top, made mostly from leather all though thats what it looks like. The zanpaktou has a illusive dominating design.
• Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: In the sealed state, Hidenori raises the speed of its wielder which improves his reflexes, movement speed as well as striking speed which provides a upper hand regarding the speed of movement and the pace of action.
• Release: Dominate, Hidenori
• Shikai Description:
• Shikai Abilities: White Phoenix Stance : Through out the white phoenix stance only the specified abilities can be used. However, within this part of the Shikai, the majority of the Zanpakutō turns into a white and black blade, white being the key color thus it is on the bottom part of the Zanpakutō, the blade it self. Also the shinigami outfit worn by Toshiro turns into a pure white color in order to differentiate the white stance from the black. With in this stance, the welders speed is dramatically increased this allows quick easy movements as well as enhanced reflexes allowing a chance to dominate over a opponent who possess similar strengths. Furthermore, through out the white phoenix the welders Hoho skills are improved which also has a key effect in the improvement of speed.
"Black Lunar Stance" : When Toshiro calls up the black lunar stance, almost instantly his shinigami outfit changes to a black color if it was white prior to his release. This stance differs from the white phoenix because it provides a boost into different aspects. Simply put, the moment his Zanpakutō inverts the colors, so the majority of it is black. His strength and Zanjutsu along with durability increases dramatically, this posses good for a defensive manoeuvre or a full throttle offensive!
; - Phantom Death Strike : Phantom death strike is a ability generated whilst the wielder is in black lunar stance. This is usually used when the opponents hurt and won't be able to evade. Toshiro raises his blade and points at the opponent, upon doing so a single mirage versions of Toshiro apears at both sides, one on the left side the other on the right. The two mirages will begin to run at the opponent, meanwhile the original will run around therefore once the opponent defends against the mirage versions it would likely leave them open to a attack from behind. Once behind the opponent Toshiro swings the blade in the direction of the opponent during which a black ball of light will shoot towards the opponent if it makes contact it sucks the opponent in up until there devoured. However with this being a attack on a grand scale, it drains Toshiro quite a bit therefore through out a fight at different tiers this teqnique can only be used different amount of times. Tier 3 - Twice Tier 2-3 - Three Tier 2 - Five Tier 1-3 - Six Tier 1 - Eight Tier 0-3 - Ten Tier 0 - Ten [strike]• Bankai Description: (You may fill out your Bankai Description, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)
• Bankai Abilities: (You may fill out your Bankai Powers, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)
• PhatomTech: (Does your character have a PhatomTech brain installed? If so, you'll be able to qualify for upgrade at the Cybermind or add other Cybernetic parts to your character to make them stronger. Click here for more information about Phantom Tech)
• Phantom Tech Abilities: (What can your character do with his or her's add-ons? This applies to any upgrades your character has gotten from places like The Cybermind as well.)
• Phantom Tech Powers: (This refers to things outside of Add-ons unlike Abilities. What Phantom Tech Powers are, in a sense, is basically what kind of power did your character gain from having a Cyberbrain? For example, Shadin Yuudeshi gained Imaginary Computation with his Cybernetic upgrades and has the ability to bring tangible things into existence with his computers Quantum Calculations.)
General Speed: Adept
Weapon Skill: Adept
Mental Deduction: Beginner
Pain Endurance: Adept
• Roleplay Sample:
Akimori viewed the lightning brush past the air around Inoshi. This had been bad, he dodged without a sweat, furthermore now 3 shuriken were heading towards him. He wasted his chance but was bound to give up as the shurikens flew at three different places. Suddenly Inoshi began running towards a water stream behind Akimori. Was he a water style user? Akimori had no knowledge of this information, however he had one thing yet to attempt. Whilst his mind struck into action it seemed the area around him had slowed down, however that wasn't the case, actually on a better note, Akimori began assessing the situation as words flew from Inoshis mouth "Lesson one: never use your chakra to construct the first attack unless you know that it is going to hit by some kind of calculation. Never test a new opponent with an attack that drains you as well. Always do so with much more minute speculation until you can make sure to get a clear hit. Don't make that mistake again." Inoshi's body was still in movement, swiftly heading towards the lake. Akimori didn't consider it to be wise to follow him, however if Inoshi was to arrive at the water source it would soon be over.With all that in mind Inoshis lessons seemed wise as he carried onto say, "Lesson two: never make contact with the enemy when you don't have to. Never shake their hand unless you are one hundred percent that they are safe. Lesson three: never look an opponent directly in the eye if you do not already know of their abilities and skills. This is to avoid falling victim to powerful abilities that lay within the enemy's eyes, seeing as that is not a rare function of the eyes in shinobi arts. Do you follow? If you are going to train under me, you are going to learn from me, and make my lessons law. Understood?" With that being said Akimori nodded as the distance grew bigger and bigger between the two Yamanaka. The water source would leave him with only lightning teqniques, however Inoshis intentions must be something bigger than what Akimori had considered.
Suddenly every thing went back into motion, the shuriken still flying towards Akimori as quite high speeds. However, he had one advantage. His above average speed. His hand dropped to his kunai holster just below his knee with a quick flick the holster had opened, without time to spear Akimoris finger slipped through a hole within the Kunai slowly flicking it out into his hand with that in mind the he tapped the holster flicking it back into its original state, sealed. The first shuriken had neared, his knees bent as he crouched down. During his crouch he had formed elastic potential which he used to push his body off the ground and into the air for only brief seconds. His body bent in a arc, the weight rather high on his back, the view almost angelic as the fading sun shun on him. Now only over several meters away from his previous location, he landed onto the ground, his left knee on the ground whilst his right knee was angled upwards. He had to avoid haste, similarly he had to avoid loss, due to a simple fact. He had been too determined to be Inoshis student and he wasn't about to let that dream fade now. Inoshi had his back to Akimori as he headed towards the water source. Akimori had a chance to attempt something of importance. He locked in three brief hand seal as a perfect clone of Akimori formed. The clones shadow was cast over Akimori as it stood still and straight with out a hesitation, nor issue. It hadn't the ability to speak, therefore it would post as a good distraction. Before Inoshis arrival at the water source, Akimori had one last chance to examine Inoshi further. Within three to four meters of where Akimori knelt was a large log, it had possibly been used for previous training, however it seemed in perfect condition and big enough to hide Akimori. The speed of his next untraceable movement was unbelievable in a instant, even a blink of a eye would miss this move. He vanished, yet his clone remained stood straight watching Inoshi. Akimori wouldn't get any knowledge from the clone, however he had to make his move before it was too late. He sat behind the log out of Inoshis sight, watching and comparing any previous movement. All though the question was, had he seen his rapid movements or not.