Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2594 registered users
The newest registered user is Reyla

Our users have posted a total of 123439 messages in 18825 subjects
Share | 

What are YE' Thankful for today?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: What are YE' Thankful for today?   Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:55 pm

[b]Yet another thanksgiving has passed. That means distended bellies, diets, family reunions and all the other shit that comes with this holiday. However, we ain't using this thread to talk about that shit. Below, just list anything that you are thankful for on this OH SO joyous holiday. -SARCASM, MATE-

Personally? I'm Thankful that we don't live in the 18th century. That would be a horrible time to live in. Even more then that? I'm pretty thankful that I have a RELATIVELY sound state of mind. (Very loose on relative)

What about you?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
MaidInAmn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
5/100  (5/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: What are YE' Thankful for today?   Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:04 pm

I'm thankful for the cherry pie I'm bound to eat.

• Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
30/100  (30/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: What are YE' Thankful for today?   Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:28 pm

im thankful my friends and the xat and this site and the fact that i haven't killed myself when i thought about it. im glad snopy told me about PH and im thankful for it. ........and if my dad doesn't read this my anime and model kits...also my pink kitty hat

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1570/100  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: What are YE' Thankful for today?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:31 am

I'm actually very thankful for a lot of things!

One, my Grandfather didn't die like the family was scared of.
Two, I didn't die in that car accident and my wrist/arm is healing rather well.
Three, I have the two coolest Dad's on this planet!!!!
Four, this job I am studying for.

MOST OF ALL!!!!!! I am thankful for almost everyone I have met on PH. But I would like to send out a special thanks to Agi, Tsu, Dai, Frost, Snopy, JJ, and Tsumi. Believe it or not, you seven have kept me going in more ways than one and I appreciate your friendship a lot more than words/text can express. Much love to you guys! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
50/100  (50/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: What are YE' Thankful for today?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:42 am

I'm thankful for that fact that I know that whenever I am down, I can rely on you Psychopaths to cheer me up. Especially Serenity, JJ, and Tsu. You three are the best pickup for when I am upset, since talking to yous always makes me laugh and feel better.

ALSO, I am thankful I am going to the college I want with a $13,000 per year academic scholarship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
20650/20000  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: What are YE' Thankful for today?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:23 pm

I'm thankful for so many things it's impossible to pick something to start with.

Oh, I guess I can start safely with saying I'm thankful that I have a cat as my persona.

Second, I'm thankful that the site... I guess adopted me. Orphan neko JJ, that's what I am... but I'm thankful that I have made my own family. Serenity, Snopy, Tsumi, Austin, Tsu, Agiro... you all and the rest of the site really are like my family.

I'm thankful for Blade for all the cheering up he's given me, even if he doesn't know what that is and probably never will quite understand it.

I'm thankful for Frost and U, the admin and advisor who gave me the most pointers when I first started.

I'm thankful for Genpaku for grading my very first application.

I'm thankful for music... so many of us would be insane without it.

I'm thankful that Soul Eater's Dr. Stein exists (Lol I spelled his name right this time) because he showed me how to get through a hard time in my life, and for those who helped me through that time as well. They know who they are.

I'm extremely thankful for those who helped me get into roleplaying. Gin for teaching me action RP, Aivee for social. Also for some other names lost to the sands of time:

Kazuki
Sou Yuuki
Supa Cute Chibi
Amaya
And anyone else who helped the nub JJ1234321!

And finally, I'm thankful for being alive. Despite all its ups and downs, it's one hell of a trip that I'm thankful that I can experience. So yeah. That's what I'm thankful for.

(And also, I'm thankful for my cat, Sassy. She gets a special thanks because she's been there ever since I was first conscious as a living being. Thank you, girl.)

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: What are YE' Thankful for today?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:25 pm

-shrugs- Normally, I'd put something here, but the truth is, I can't.

I'm thankful for nothing, and yet everything. Everything's equal, and I can't place any one thing here. It's as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: What are YE' Thankful for today?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:39 am

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Alright, since I'm deeming this thread a bit outdated and there has been no activity in it, I'm gonna go ahead and archive it for now. If there is an issue, please post in the thread.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net

What are YE' Thankful for today?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1