Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2594 registered users
The newest registered user is Reyla

Our users have posted a total of 123478 messages in 18832 subjects
Share | 

I Request help with something important

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
30/100  (30/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: I Request help with something important   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:47 am

I am working on my graduation speech and wish for some help working on it. i want this speech to turn out good as it is also my final grade from my class and could possibly be used as the speech for gradution and some other end of school activities close to june. any information would be helpful this so thank you for any type of input

Ludwin Omar Alfaro 11-29-12
Information Technology - Speech
I would like to say welcome everyone to the end of this journey that has now finished. One journey in our lives has ended but it is as a chapter in a book. Every chapter must end in order to begin a new one. So now we all must continue our path in our lives and create a new journey for ourselves. nothing is written down in stone, everything changes, ends and grows, so we must do the same. Every one of us has to begin preparing our farewells from one another. We may not come in contact with one for a long time or ever again but the bonds we have made would be something we hold on to for a long time. The bonds, our memories of one another is something that can never be taken away from us. it is something we have created from our hearts almost like an artist who has lost their hands the ability is within them not their hands even with their hands gone they can still create wondrous things. We have had lots of experiences here at Acit that we wouldn't have had probably at any other school. lots of of us had stated how we did not enjoy this school at all but in essence we enjoyed it if we had left we would have not seen some people here that we did meet. People here were all gathered from different parts of the state. We all originate from different home schools and areas that would have caused us to not meet one another if it weren’t for acit. We must be thankful for this fact
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: I Request help with something important   Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:40 am

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Alright, since I'm deeming this thread a bit outdated and there has been no activity in it, I'm gonna go ahead and archive it for now. If there is an issue, please post in the thread.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net

I Request help with something important
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1