Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca]
I Request help with something important EmptyYesterday at 9:22 pm by Angry Charmander

» Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves
I Request help with something important EmptyYesterday at 6:45 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Zanpakuto Expansions [FINISHED]
I Request help with something important EmptyYesterday at 4:46 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
I Request help with something important EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by Siegharty

» Beach Woes
I Request help with something important EmptyYesterday at 1:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Starman
I Request help with something important EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

» African Exchange
I Request help with something important EmptyYesterday at 3:47 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
I Request help with something important EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by Iori[Chronos]

» A Personal Request [Shunsui, Abalia]
I Request help with something important EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:30 am by Rawk

» Mere Advice, Nothing More (Cyrus, Nif)
I Request help with something important EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:19 am by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
I Request help with something important I_vote_lcapI Request help with something important I_voting_barI Request help with something important I_vote_rcap 
JJ
I Request help with something important I_vote_lcapI Request help with something important I_voting_barI Request help with something important I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129551 messages in 19719 subjects

I Request help with something important

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave
Ludalfa

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Request help with something important Left_bar_bleue30/100I Request help with something important Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

I Request help with something important Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: I Request help with something important   I Request help with something important EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:47 am

I am working on my graduation speech and wish for some help working on it. i want this speech to turn out good as it is also my final grade from my class and could possibly be used as the speech for gradution and some other end of school activities close to june. any information would be helpful this so thank you for any type of input

Ludwin Omar Alfaro 11-29-12
Information Technology - Speech
I would like to say welcome everyone to the end of this journey that has now finished. One journey in our lives has ended but it is as a chapter in a book. Every chapter must end in order to begin a new one. So now we all must continue our path in our lives and create a new journey for ourselves. nothing is written down in stone, everything changes, ends and grows, so we must do the same. Every one of us has to begin preparing our farewells from one another. We may not come in contact with one for a long time or ever again but the bonds we have made would be something we hold on to for a long time. The bonds, our memories of one another is something that can never be taken away from us. it is something we have created from our hearts almost like an artist who has lost their hands the ability is within them not their hands even with their hands gone they can still create wondrous things. We have had lots of experiences here at Acit that we wouldn't have had probably at any other school. lots of of us had stated how we did not enjoy this school at all but in essence we enjoyed it if we had left we would have not seen some people here that we did meet. People here were all gathered from different parts of the state. We all originate from different home schools and areas that would have caused us to not meet one another if it weren’t for acit. We must be thankful for this fact
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Request help with something important Left_bar_bleue99999/99999I Request help with something important Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

I Request help with something important Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: I Request help with something important   I Request help with something important EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:40 am

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Alright, since I'm deeming this thread a bit outdated and there has been no activity in it, I'm gonna go ahead and archive it for now. If there is an issue, please post in the thread.

I Request help with something important
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1