|We have 2426 registered users|
The newest registered user is Mozy
Our users have posted a total of 110701 messages in 16757 subjects
|Top posting users this week|
Yoruichi Shihouin [Revamp; 0-2]
Joined : 2012-11-04
¥ Yen : 193237607
Posts : 1103
Karma : 18
Age : 23
|Subject Post 1Subject: Yoruichi Shihouin [Revamp; 0-2] Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:44 pm|| |
• Name: Yoruichi Shihouin
• Titles: The Flash Goddess
• Gender: Female
• Appearance Age: 31 Years
• Age: 742 Years
• Affiliation/Rank: Gotei 13 | Captain
• Appearance Description: Yoruichi Shihouin is a slender, dark-skinned woman of average height. Despite her lanky frame and light weight, she moves her body with a hidden strength and speed that shows she is not a weakling. Lean muscles are visible when her skin is revealed, especially in the limbs. Still there's no denying the lack of bulk on the woman, as she is below average in weight. She is also unique with her light chocolate colored skin, a rare attribute in her homeland of Japan. Given her visual appearance of an age twenty-six, Yoruichi has the fully-developed curves of a woman, which although are normal among most, they are quite curvaceous on a thin figure as hers. It is a body to be proud of, and Yoruichi is, which is why she stands strong and tall, and probably why she isn't afraid to show it every so often. As for the rest of her, Yoruichi's face is a reflection of the slender body below, featuring a small aqualine nose and a set of natural lips—no make-up included. However, her eyes are quite expressive and her ears are above average in size, if only one could see them beneath the locks of long hair. She possesses a full head of violet hair that she keeps in a ponytail that reaches just below her neck. It does cover her ears, yet it seems as though it causes two cowlick-type protrusions of hair on either side. She parts her long hair at the front to keep it out of her face, though it is sometimes inevitable that it gets in her way. Her eyes, mentioned earlier, are a rich golden color like the amber of fossilized resin.
Clothing, as always, changes. But she does happen to possess a signature outfit: This apparel consists of a backless, black sleeveless undershirt long enough to be considered an apron. There is zero doubt that this article of clothing by itself is quite revealing, showing the bare sides of the wearer's upper body and the fact that she does not wear a bra. However it is actually an article especially designed for the use of the Flash Cry technique that destroys most fabric around the arms and around that area—where most of her clothing is shredded by the technique, this underlay remains. Still, when not using such a technique, Yoruichi does tend to wear an orange over-shirt with two white straps on each shoulder. It is a robe, meant to have one flap folded over the other, and then tied together by a separate piece of cloth. This piece is a large beige sash wrapped around her waist like a belt, which can also be used for carrying light objects. She does possess a mantle of the same color, sporting the Shihouin family crest upon it. This special item is called the Tentōken, which Yoruichi wears for the purpose of flight. As for her lower body, Yoruichi wears black stretch pants made for flexibility, and a pair of lightweight brown-colored slip on shoes. To complete this outfit are wrist and leg warmers of a beige color, each secured by white bands haphazardly wrapped around them.
Yoruichi happens to possess an alternate form, in that of a domestic cat. With moderate black fur and eyes as golden as her human form's, she uses this guise as a way to stay out of sight for the most part. Strangely, she seems to prefer this form, and takes great pride in her feline appearance. You'll find her well-groomed and clean, as she actively takes care of this form far more than the average cat. Despite her womanly voice in the human form, Yoruichi actually possesses a scratchy masculine voice in this cat form, which very easily confuses those who don't know better.
Yoruichi is a sucker for nostalgia, holding on to her old Captian's outfit, as well as the various articles of clothing that belong to her old Onmitsukidō uniform: Long black wrist guards, a black ribbon tied around her neck, a long-sleeved captain's haori of a pure snow white, and a white belt wrapped manifold around her waist. Also, in place of the black stretch pants, she would wear a flowing skirt of the same color, nearly close enough to touch the ground. Again, Yoruichi has many outfits to her person such as this, and she can choose to wear any of them.
• Height: Five feet and eleven inches.
• Weight: One-hundred and three pounds.
• Appearance Picture:
- Playful: Even over three hundred, Yoruichi still hasn't lost the kindred spirit of joy and fun. It is even a more spectacular fact when one takes into fact her highborn past. Choosing to forsake the norm, Yoruichi prefers a familiar and laid-back approach to a majority of her situations. Not to say a sense of seriousness is lost on the woman, but there has been too much stress and hardship in life for her to take everything deadpan humorless; that is her belief. It creates a casualness of her that allows other people to become comfortable around her, even should they be strangers. Funnily enough, this trait can find itself present even in the most dire of situations, turning a fight into a game for her own amusement. Messing with people is like a pastime for her, and she just has that enjoyable aura around her in and out of combat, especially when she's in a good mood. It comes from a note in her childhood, when she befriended such loony characters as Kisuke Urahara and Tessai Tsukabishi—with that influence it was inevitable. And it still stands strong as one of Yoruichi's strongest traits, three hundred years later.
- Friendly: What drives Yoruichi to flirt with people younger than her despite having just met them? Or what allows her to have fun with people who are clearly her enemy? One could point out the aforementioned attribute of merrymaking, and though that would be accurate, there is another word that more precisely hits the nail on the head. Yoruichi is an outright friendly person, capable of killing the initial alien tensions of being unacquainted with her casual and light-hearted personality. She even forsakes her titles of nobility to bring herself on a more comfortable level with others just for this reason. And of course, her playful spirit born of a great friendship with Kisuke and Tessai is a big factor in this. Also playing a role in this is her unwavering capability to stay cool, calm, and collected. She feels rage, she feels sadness, and she feels any other extreme emotion like a human being would. The difference is Yoruichi's age, having granted her the power of control. Combined, the two traits allow Yoruichi the ease of quickly making friendships, as the world needs more of those lately.
- Intelligent: Again, when you get to live three-hundred years, you pick up a few things. Her great mind brought her to become the captain of the Gotei's 2nd Division as well as the commander-in-chief of the Onmitsukidō Stealth Force of the Soul Society. First of all, she possesses experience; she holds knowledge of the Soul Society's in's and out's due to the lofty positions she has held. This includes a wealthy understanding of its geography, its people, and its inner workings. and yet that is only one of many subjects she has intimate knowledge of. Yoruichi has also shown to be above par in cunning, quickly able to understand the situation at hand and adapt to it accordingly and effectively, almost regardless of the odds as her history has shown. After all, she did not acquire her status of leadership for nothing. Almost as a side note, this intelligence allows Yoruichi to be a witty individual, quick with her tongue and inventive with her words, even if it be but a joke. In any case, Yoruichi has the mind to make decisions for herself and be confident in them.
- Leader: Seamless transition! Because of Yoruichi's ability to take into account any situation and make decisions for herself, it is only natural that the woman would be a natural leader, which in line with her history, is a fact. She does not rely on her royal blood command her underlings, but rather on her skill, initiative, and charisma. She has a commanding aura to begin with, but her ability to take control of the situation and execute her plans well is what makes her outstanding. She also feels quite comfortable in the position, quickly filling it should it be needed as with her famed infiltration of the Soul Society. But it is more than just leading others, it is the ability to take control of herself and make the best decision. She will give up power and fame if it means she can save the lives of her friends, and that quality is what puts her ahead of the pack. Yoruichi is a natural-born leader, becoming a serious and mature for when the time calls for it.
- Show-Off: Another traits of this woman that plays off of her casualness; Yoruichi is oft in the spotlight, or would like to be. Even in her century-long absence from the Soul Society, she has held onto her title as the Goddess of Flash, and she is not afraid to show how she got that title. But even in smaller ways, such as her love of seeing the reactions on other people's faces when she reveals her female form from her feline transformation, which people commonly mistake for a male. One can see the flashy antics in her moves and tell that she fights not just for victory but for show, even if the only person watching is her enemy. This trait may have been born of her status as the head of her royal family, the Shihouin. Given, each day she was surrounded by those she was superior too, and she strove and succeeded in acquiring the positions at the head of the 2nd Division and the Onmitsukidō.
• Likes: Milk, Teasing, Cats, Loyalty, Relaxation, Noteriety.
• Dislikes: Stuck-Up Attitudes, Urahara's Inventions, Dogs.
• History: The Tenshiheisōban, caretakers of the Treasure Tool, the War Tool, and Heavenly Gifted Soldier Clothing; three ancient artifacts bestowed upon the Shihouin family by the gods above. Yoruichi Shihouin, born the princess of the Tenshiheisōban and the head of the the Shihouin family, did not know what these artifacts did, but nevertheless she religiously guarded them as all in her place did. Now the Shihouin Family was one of the four Noble Families within Seireitei of the Soul Society, which the lesser Fēng family and Ōmaeda family were designated to protect and serve. From the moment she awoke as a Shinigami and royal blood—not retaining any memories of her past life in the real world—she was showered with a standard of living and deference above what most people dreamed about. The revelation of her birth was celebrated with a small ceremony, where much of Seireitei far and wide would come to watch, to see the new head of the Shihouin. Yoruichi's face was calm, and her thoughts were running wild as she scanned over the hundreds of onlookers.She remembered the distinct sound of the ceremonial drums thrumming even over the sound of the cheering crowds, and the sun just about to set on the day to cast a warm light upon the scene. It was so much to take in.
Being born in the Soul Society is not the same as it is in the human world; on Earth, it is a mess of biological circumstances that create a baby. But in the Soul Society where the entities are but souls, they are simply 'born' into existence as they die in the real world, appearing the same as they did then. Sometimes, there is a chance for that soul to become a Shinigami, and then to forget all their memories as a Human—such is the case with Yoruichi Shihouin. She was born and raised in the Shihouin Mansion within Seireitei, used to the royal treatment the moment she was awake. She had guards on her heels willing to sacrifice their lives for her sake, and the finest of mentors willing to school her in everything of anything. And to be honest it was slightly unnerving for the young woman. That's when she met jovial young man named Kisuke Urahara, and the gentle giant Tessai Tsukkabishi. The three of them would grow up together in this mansion, becoming childhood friends for the century to come. During this time they played together daily under the Sōkyoku hill training space, which Urahara built when they were children. Of course, Yoruichi always had her training to eventually take up her rightful responsibilities, but the trio was tight in each other's company. It was something Yoruichi needed in the small world that treated her like a queen; somebody who treated her like a friend.
As their childhood came to a close, the three be sent to the Shinōreijutsuin Academy where all three Shinigami would study to become true Soul Reapers. The entrance exam was a breeze, at least for Yoruichi, and her Noble birth granted her immense spiritual power from the start. Kisuke and Tessai, though not able to display the same spiritual pressure, made it through just as easily. The six year course began, with four styles of fighting taught to each. Though all the basics were learned, Yoruichi would show a special skill with her Hohō skills, as if foreshadowing her mastery in the future. Another anchor in her past was the first time she had summoned her Zanpakutō. From thin air a Kodachi materialized within her grasp, thrumming with spiritual energy. She felt it, and knew this was more than a sword, but she couldn't quite connect with what was inside just yet. With a little help of her friends, like Tessai who was a natural at Kidō, and Kisuke with his ingenious methods of training, Yoruichi was able to advance through the academy earlier than the six year average. She joined the Gotei 13 soon after.
This was where the three split off for a long while. Yoruichi joined the Gotei 13 first due to her early graduation from the Shin'ō Academy, making fourth seat in the second division to begin with. In under a year, Yoruichi would become third seat in the division, but still has not quite gripped the connection between her and her Zanpakutō, therefore unable to make the position of Lieutenant despite her great skill and power. Around this time as well, both Tessai and Kisuke would graduate the academy and Yoruichi longed to see the group together again. Tessai would make it into the fifth division, also placing high. However, Urahara would drop off of her radar, and Yoruichi could not fathom why. Tessai, just as confused as Yoruichi, would stay for a little while before his mettle proved him worthy for joining the Kidō Corps and thus leaving the Gotei 13. It seemed as though the trio has split up again, but Yoruichi was a strong woman and at most it left her... curious.
One of the most memorable moments in Yoruichi's life was the first time she came face to face with her Soul Slayer's Spirit, Ajani. He was part man part beast, and yet he held a sense of pride and decorum that went far beyond many she had met before. The world she was transported to was odd as well, much like an ancient forest, and yet some of the trees floated with no explanation. There was no end to the forest in sight, and above the canopy was a white light that expanded across the entire sky. This was Jinzen, a meditative state invented for the purpose of communicating with the Zanpakutō spirit, and here she was in Ajani's personal realm. The hybrid lion and man would acknowledge her and tell her his purpose; to make her stronger. He would explain to her where they were, and who he was. Yoruichi would learn his name, but out of curiosity ask more about him. It was a long conversation, and many things were learned. It was then that Ajani would teach her of Shikai, the first release form of the Zanpakutō. Out of Jinzen she would come, and she would test out her new Shikai upon the training field on Sōkyoku hill, albeit this time alone. As she mastered the released state, she would achieve the position of Lieutenant on the Second Division.
Her second interaction with the Leonin did not bode so well. To achieve Bankai, Yoruichi needed to bring Ajani out of the Zanpakutō instead of going in herself. It was a ten year process, with constant use of the Jinzen to communicate with Ajani. Each time they conversed the relation between them became more familiar, and yet edgy. As they began to know each other, they began to figure out how contrasting their personalities were. Yoruichi sensed this, and knew that she had to be the one to get over it in order to progress. The casual, playful attitude she had picked up from Urahara had to be muted in order for her and Ajani to work together. She was capable of being serious and focusing when the time called for it, and this was one such time. As the clash of their traits abated, Ajani was able to accelerate his teachings and trainings, giving her a newfound intelligence and sense of strategy. He would train her in her combative arts such as Hohō, Hakuda, Kidō, and especially Zanjutsu. He would teach her of Hollows and her role in purifying them. He would teach her how to effectively defeat her enemies, and when the decade came to a close, he would finally teach her how to unleash her Bankai. Everything Ajani taught her, now she would use back on him as the two clashed in an epic finale. The odds were nearly even, with neither participant willing to give in. They would continue to fight cut for cut until it became apparent that no one would win this fight. They would have kept on battling until they both dropped down from exhaustion. And for once, Ajani felt pride for more than just himself, but for Yoruichi Shihouin.
As she achieved Bankai, she would challenge the Captain of the Second Division, Kenichi Ōmaeda, for his position. Despite Kenichi's own mastery of his Bankai, and his prior experience, he was no match for the Shihouen spiritual power. In defeat, he relinquished his spot at the head of not only the Second Division, but of the Onmitsukidō. As the 22nd generational head of the Shihouin family, she had taken her rightful place as the Commander-in-Chief of the Onmitsukidō and Captain of the Second Division, as was tradition held by the heads of the Shihouin. Also around this time, Tessai Tsukkabishi had achieved the position of Caption of the Kidō Corps, while out of the blue Kisuke Urahara would join the Gotei 13. He placed third officer in the 2nd Division, much to Yoruichi's delight. She was delighted with the sudden turn of good events, and though she hadn't forgotten the lessons of Ajani, her jovial fun-loving mood would return. It would only be a year later in which she achieved the infamous title of "Flash Goddess" as her skills began to draw toward a peak.
While Yoruichi was Onmitsukidō Commander, she took in Soi-Fon as a personal bodyguard. The Feng family, as Soi-Fon belonged to, was closely knit with the Shihouin as retainers of the Noble Family. Soi-Fon herself made a promise to give her life for Yoruichi's, as was her role. When Yoruichi recognized Soi-Fon's talent, however, she became a mentor and friend. Soi-Fon was more than a body-guard to her, and just like in the past with Urahara, she would try to be a friend as opposed to a princess. She taught Soi-Fon most of the techniques she knew, and the boost was enough to excel her past Urahara's Third Seat to make her Yoruichi's Lieutenant in the Second Division. It was a sign of trust from the Shihouin, trust that in the end Soi-Fon would be the one to succeed her. And for as long as Yoruichi was Captain, Soi-Fon was utterly devoted to her.
Time passed slowly after that, as Yoruichi was approaching two-hundred years of age and was well experienced in leading her Division and the Onmitsukidō. Soi-Fon spent most of her time training with Yoruichi, and also began advising her on most situations; the bond between them only grew stronger. Tessai was quite withdrawn with his own tasks, not quite the social butterfly during this time. Urahara was simply trying to catch up to them all, having mastered Shikai and just having achieved Bankai and yet still not having moved from his third seat in all this time. It was Yoruichi who recommended that Kisuke be appointed to the recently opened position of Captain of the 12th Division after the former Captain Kirio Hikifune was promoted. Prior to presenting Urahara with the news of the open position, Yoruichi had a sparring session with Urahara at the Sōkyoku Hill training space to test out his current level, and seeing his newfound progress was assured she had made the right decision. Soi-Fon, on the other hand, was concerned that she was overestimating Urahara's capabilities and proceeded to explain that she believed it had been a mistake to appoint him as Corps Commander of the Detention Unit. Soi-Fon went on and on about how undeserving he was of the position. While Yoruichi readily admitted to the fact that Urahara was not really a hard worker, she dismissed Soi-Fon's criticisms and playfully insinuated that her focus on him must have romantic connotations, which Soi-Fon denied.
So assured she was correct, Soi-Fon would shadow Urahara for an entire day to take notes on what he did, and returned to the 2nd Division barracks to show Yoruichi her evidence of Urahara's lack of competence in his position. Soi-Fon arrived only to find Urahara already there talking with Yoruichi, and is then told that Urahara would be taking the captain proficiency exam, to which Soi-Fon stands in disbelief. Soi-Fon admitted that she was following Urahara around but told her it was to prove that he was lazy, incompetent, and not worthy of Yoruichi's praise. Soi-Fon handed her notes to Yoruichi who read them and commented on how detailed they were. When Urahara didn't deny any of the information in the report, Soi-Fon was shocked that he would be so truthful to his seemingly unprofessional actions. Yoruichi, unsurprised, quipped that Urahara never changes and praised Soi-Fon for her intelligence gathering skills. At first, Soi-Fon was happy until she realized that Yoruichi regarded the notes not as intelligence information but rather as a love letter. Soi-Fon was reasonably distressed and Yoruichi laughed it off and told her to loosen up as she wasn't serious. Whatever the case, the test would be prepared for him regardless of Soi-Fon's objections. A day or so after Urahara took the test, he was standing as captain of the 12th Division, the head of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute. It did not take long until something awry came about, as Yoruichi was told by a Onmitsukidō member that Urahara had entered into the Detention Unit property with claims that he was previously given approval to go. Yoruichi had not granted the permission, but told her division members not to bother and to allow him to go where he liked, trusting in her old friend to have an idea of some kind.
As that passed by in mystery, other interests would take hold of Yoruichi. She was on good terms with the members of the Kuchiki noble family; Ginrei Kuchiki, the head of the Kuchiki family as well as the 6th Division captain, would ask her to train his grandson Byakuya. Happily accepting, she would often visit the Kuchiki manor to play tag with a teenage Byakuya Kuchiki in an unorthodox method. Despite Byakuya's animosity toward the woman and her clan, Yoruichi would laugh it off and play around with him. She would even go as far as stealing the boy's ribbon right out of his hair, and running away as the Kuchiki hopelessly tried to catch her. It was her way of teaching him the Flash Step, and it would turn out in the future that the move would become one of his stronger suits. The lessons lasted for several years, and they did get more serious over time, but Byakuya's dislike of the woman was still present.
Several years later, after an emergency meeting of the Gotei 13 and the disappearance of several Division Captains, Yoruichi finds herself shocked as her foundation is shaken. Urahara and Tessai were arrested under the orders of the Central 46 without a chance to defend themselves or prove their innocence, as the blame fell upon them for the disappearances. To Yoruichi, it immediately became evident that they had been set up by Aizen, a fellow Gotei 13 Captain. However, Urahara was sentenced to become Human and to be exiled to the Human World for "committing crimes against researching and invoking forbidden phenomenon" as well as "deceiving and inflicting grievous injury to fellow Shinigami", while Tessai was sentenced to life imprisonment in a Level 3 detention area for "using forbidden Kidō techniques." None of these things were true, but there was neither any suitable proof of their innocence that she could contest Aizen and the Central 46. Just before their sentences were about to carry out, Yoruichi intervened in the guise of a mask, knocking the guards unconscious and rescuing the disgraced former captains. Yoruichi brought them to a secret underground area within the Soul Society, where she took a moment to come to terms with what had just happened. It took a while for Urahara and Tessai to explain themselves, and why they had been so quiet in the past many years.
Rather than getting breathless over the insanity that had been taking place, she berated them on how mad she was at them for excluding her from their plan, considering their childhood friendship. But when all was said and done, she revealed that she had also saved the 'experiments' that Urahara had been working on. In this secluded area, the three would work on a plan to escape the Soul Society, because at this point they were now criminals. Urahara would develop specialized Gigai that masked the Reiatsu of spiritual beings, while Yoruichi would figure out a way out of here. She would try to consult Ajani for help in this dire situation, but he would express his disinterest for her personal issues, driving a wedge between them again. It took a few days, but by the end of it, The tired group of eleven was fleeing the Soul Society and escaping to Earth. Just before she left the world she had known for so long, she looked back and thought back very briefly to what she would be leaving behind... it was a saddening moment.
One hundred years...
Over a century, Yoruichi hid away on Earth in her unique feline form, escaping the policing forces of the Gotei 13 the entire time. Eventually, the search would drop as it began to prove fruitless and time was moving on. Tessai and Kisuke managed to hide away as well, but always kept in contact. She left her Zanpakutō with Urahara, not once conversing with the Leonin in the time span, while her Shinigami skills began to draw rusty without practice. After all, there was nothing the three alone could do to stop Aizen with the Gotei 13 along side him. So... she waited, as did the others, for the right time. The transformation of Ichigo was the opportunity that they needed, and why she came to his secret shop in Karakura Town to speak with him after such a long time. She discovers all that is happening, with Rukia Kuchiki losing her powers and being taken as a prisoner to be executed back in the Soul Society, and Ichigo preparing to invade Seireitei to save her. Urahara begins training Ichigo for this endeavor, while at the same time Yoruichi poses an offer to train Orihime Inoue and Yasutora Sado in the use of their newfound powers, warning them that Urahara's lessons are strict and difficult. They readily accept on behalf of Ichigo regardless of who teaches them, and so while still in her cat form she proceeds to train Chad and Orihime in an abandoned warehouse within Karakura, but they seemingly can't call on their powers. She urges them both to remember the first time their powers manifested, reaching the conclusion that their powers were activated when they were put in a position to protect others. Therefore, in order to activate their powers, they should think back on what they were trying to protect at the time. It is through Yoruichi's words that Orihime comes to understand that she wishes to protect Ichigo. Shortly thereafter, Chad gains access to his powers and uses its ability to punch a huge hole in the wall, much to Yoruichi's surprise. Both Orihime and Chad are glad to have gained free use of their abilities, thus allowing them to go to Soul Society to assist Ichigo.
In the end, Yoruichi decides to lead the invasion group into the Soul Society to save Rukia, including Ichigo Kurosaki, Orihime Inoue, Yasutora Sado, and Uryū Ishida. Urahara uses an invention of his called Senkaimon, to open a portal between Earth and the Soul Society for a limited time, explaining to them the dangers of using the passage in the meanwhile. Yoruichi reminds him that if he loses then he will never be able to return. Ichigo is firm in his resolve to win and Yoruichi applauds his response. It is from this point on that Yoruichi guides them through the journey in the Dangai, the space between Soul Society and the living world. They arrive in Soul Society in an ungainly manner. Yoruichi is the one who explains their location and the composition of the Soul Society to Ichigo and the others. In the process, she experiences the feel of Nostalgia after having been away from her home for over a century. Ichigo attempts to run directly towards the city of the Shinigami, but is stopped by a massive wall that comes crashing down in front of him and giant gatekeeper which Yoruichi knows to be the Seireimon Gate Guardian Jidanbō, one of the elites in Soul Society and guard of one of the four gates, the west gate. It does not take much effort or time for Ichigo to defeat him, however, thanks to the new powers he has gained from training under Urahara. After Jidanbō is defeated, he graciously accepts defeat and opens the gate for them out of respect. However, one of the new captains of the Gotei 13, Gin Ichimaru, intervenes to heavily wound Jidanbō and keep Ichigo and the rest out as the gate comes falling back into place, trapping them.
Yoruichi then takes the lead again and comes up with a Plan B, relying on locating an old friend within the Soul Society who can help them get past the wall without using any of the gates. With the help of the Rukongai village elder, she leads the group out of the Rukongai to find a woman named Kūkaku. Kūkaku prefers open areas and solitude, and often drifts from place to place, although it is relatively easy to find her home if you look. Not long after they depart the Rukongai, they come upon the house and meet the two twin guards Koganehiko and Shiroganehiko, who gladly allow them to pass after noticing Yoruichi. Kūkaku happily greets Yoruichi, who in turn asks Kūkaku if she can help them after explaining the need to get past the great wall. It is then that the colossal fireworks cannon is revealed, and it is explained that they will be shot over the wall in a spiriutal cannonball that was especially built to pierce the inner anti-Reaitsu forcefield that protects the Seireitei from such daring attempts. Over night the group trains in maintaining the form of the cannonball, and they take along Kūkaku's brother to keep watch over them all. The ritual is performed, and soon the group is flying toward the center of the Shinigami's city.
The team succeeds in penetrating the barrier protecting the Seireitei, but the destabilization of the spiritual energy powered cannonball causes them to split off in different directions and separating them. Yoruichi falls away by herself, unable to stay with the group, but has other problems to deal with as she finds herself hurtling into a group of Shinigami. Only using her advanced Flash Steps and small feline body does she escape, managing to keep out of the way of detection. She runs around from rooftop to rooftop of the city, trying to find any trace of the rest of the group, and doesn't come across anyone until she finds Ichigo's battered body near the center of the city. He had just fought the powerful Kenpachi Zaraki, and thankfully Yoruichi was there to save him from bleeding out on the spot. She takes him to a secret underground area where he can recuperate, and even uses some healing Kidō to help accelerate the recovery while he sleeps. When he eventually wakes up and thanks Yoruichi for saving his life, he is already trying to get up to finish what he started, opening his wounds again. Yoruichi pushes him back down and assures him they all are fine, and tells him that he needs to rest for a bit longer. It is when Ichigo inquires how he got here, that for the first time she reveals her human form to the young man, shattering his perception of who he thought she was—a very hilarious moment for the Shihouin.
But they are interrupted by the sudden intense Reiatsu that they both recognize as Byakuya Kuchiki's spirit force. Yoruichi is flooded with memories of the youngling she took on as a student once, while Ichigo takes her flying device to go save Ganju and Hanatarō, as they went off in the direction the Reiatsu is coming from. Yoruichi, annoyed, is forced to follow, surprised at how lackluster her flash steps have become as she tries to keep up. She arrives barely in time to stop Byakuya from releasing his Senbonzakura's Shikai, which is a shocking moment for the Captain. But rather than reminiscing, Yoruichi rushes towards Ichigo to knock him out and throw him over her shoulder, so that she can escape with her flash steps. Despite Byakuya's refined Hohō and incresed spiritual power, and Yoruichi's rusty skills, she is still able to outrun him and escape with Ichigo once more, reaffirming her title of "Flash Goddess". Back to the underground area they go, with Yoruichi planning to train Ichigo how to achieve his Zangetsu's Bankai within the span of three days, as opposed to the decades it took her.
When Ichigo awakens, Yoruichi tells him that they have no time to wait for his wounds to heal completely. She speaks of her plan, summoning a special artifact shown to her by Urahara, called the Tenshintai. She brings out a large white doll and remarks that it is a rare artifact of the Onmitsukidō, which can forcibly materialize the spirit of a Zanpakutō for the purpose of achieving Bankai. The danger of this is that there is a three day time limit and there is only one chance to get it right. Before that time runs out, he must force Zangetsu to submit. Ichigo activates it, manifesting Zangetsu into the physical realm to fight with him. As Yoruichi watches the battle between Ichigo and Zangetsu unfold, she thinks about Ichigo's improvement in fighting, noting his amazingly fast growth. The fight goes on the first day without issue, but the second day is interrupted as a Shinigami named Renji breaches the underground area by sensing the great Reaitsu from the fight. Once an enemy, he comes as an ally to tell Ichigo that Rukia's execution has been moved and will take place at noon the following day. Yoruichi is surprised by this new information, thinking that there is no way Ichigo can attain Bankai in that small amount of time. And yet, Ichigo refuses to give up and finishes the day out strongly with achieving the final released form, ending the training session. As Ichigo goes on ahead to stop Rukia's execution, Yoruichi finds herself intercepting Soi Fon and taking her out of the fight while Ichigo combats Byakuya.
She launches them both off the cliff of the hill, and lands them in a forest to engage in hand-to-hand combat. After one-hundred years, both are surprised to see each other in their own way, but play the awkward situation off with back and forth quips. Soi Fon has become the head of both the Onmitsukidō and the Second Division in Yoruichi's absence, and states that the Shihouin's era has ended. The two proceed to fight, with Yoruichi still not quite back to her full power and lacking her Zanpakutō. Yet in the end she simply outclasses her protege and causes her to submit unceremoniously. Soi Fon breaks, revealing her distress from Yoruichi's sudden departure from her life without a word or taking her along with. The promise made between them was broken that day and Soi Fon felt the hundred year absence like a hole inside of her. The two talk for a short while, but before Yoruichi can explain her reasons, they are interrupted by a telepathic broadcast by Lieutenant Isane Kotetsu to most of the Captains and Ichigo's group. Sōsuke Aizen's treason has been revealed, and all of them are called to stop him at the top of Sōkyoku Hill. Yoruichi and Soi Fon together rush to help, but unfortunately before he or any of his accomplices can be taken down, Aizen calls upon the Hollows to save him with the Negacion power. Despite that, the fighting all over the Soul Society has ended, and the storm of chaos has calmed. Yoruichi's relationship with the Gotei 13 is patched, and she is no longer considered a criminal within the Soul Society. However, Yoruichi chooses to return to Earth with Ichigo and the others, much to Soi Fon's discontent.
Since then, Yoruichi has been an overseer of Ichigo, Renji, and mostly has been sticking around in Karakura town as Urahara's partner. It did not take long for the Arrancar to pop up, Hollows who have removed their mask to gain Shinigami powers. It was the new threat that Aizen created with the Hōgyoku that he took from within Rukia. The appearance of Yammy and Ulquiorra in Karakura is the first contact she has with Arrancar, and though they are powerful beings, Yoruichi alongside Urahara are easily able take Yammy down, while Ulquiorra salvages the situation by pulling him out of the fight and back to Hueco Mundo, the homeland of the Hollows. Yoruichi, although outmatching Yammy, had taken damage to her arms and legs from the sheer durability of the Arrancar's skin. Urahara discovers that it is a passive trait of these new entities he calls Hierro, which makes their bodies incredibly dense and defensible. By the time the next Arrancar attack comes to Karakura, Urahara has developed an anti-hierro armor for her to wear, albeit in its prototype state. Meanwhile, Ichigo along with the help of others was able to end the Arrancar threat from attacking Earth by defeating Grimmjow, one of their leaders. Now the Gotei 13 prepares for a war with Aizen and his remaining forces.
In the first encounter with Aizen, Yoruichi fights him with Urahara's Anti-Hierro armor, and the armor appears to be doing its job well for Yoruichi as she attacks him. But, Aizen is so powerful that he manages a counter-attack that breaks one of the parts in a single blow. Still, the attacks have left Aizen's Hierro cracked, showing that the technology works. As the fight continues, Aizen's skill allows him to break yet another piece of the armor, while simultaneously preventing his Hierro from taking any more damage than it had. Yoruichi, Urahara, and Isshin Kurosaki are defeated by Aizen, and they must depart for Karakura town to recover from their injuries. The rest is left in the final battle in Karakura, when Ichigo weakens him and Urahara finishes it by sealing Aizen away. He is immortal, unable to be killed, but still is sentenced away to the Soul Society's prison, ending him as a threat.
This is the point in time when Yoruichi realizes that she is simply not strong enough for these current threats, and that she simply can't keep up in this rusty form anymore. Thus, she decides once more to find and rendezvous with her Zanpakutō's spirit, Ajani. She had kept the blade hidden away at Urahara's shop for a century, and only now did she choose to grasp the weapon and see Ajani again. The reunion was a bitter one, and the two definitely weren't getting along well. The thing was, Ajani was always willing to help Yoruichi become stronger despite the animosity, as he felt obligated. It was through his help that Yoruichi resumed her training to shake off the rust and warm her up for new lessons. Their differences caused these lessons to take longer than they should have, but still progressed. So over the next fifty years, Yoruichi spent the time devoted to refining her skills and trying to repair the bridge between them. The humans she had gotten to know over the recent times began to grow old and die as humans did, while the Shinigami aged far more slowly than them.
After she had reincorporated Ajani into her arsenal, she looked back toward the Soul Society, who had lost their Leader Yamamato in 2009 to the tyrant Ender. Feeling a little homesick, she would return to her home in Seireitei. Though she could not resume her place at the head of the Shihouin family, nor the position at the head of the 2nd Division, she would happily reintegrate with the likes of them. She was happy to see her old friends, such as Soi Fon, Ukitake, and Byakuya. Though the realm was suffering with the loss of the great leader Yamamato, they were getting by, and Yoruichi would help them on their road to recovery...
Last edited by Phantasia on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:11 am; edited 4 times in total
Joined : 2012-11-04
¥ Yen : 193237607
Posts : 1103
Karma : 18
Age : 23
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Yoruichi Shihouin [Revamp; 0-2] Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:44 pm|| |
• Unreleased Abilities:
- Hakuda: Yoruichi as former Commander-in-Chief of the Onmitsukidō is one of the most accomplished hand-to-hand combatants in Soul Society. Her mastery of the art form is so great that she uses it exclusively as her form of combat of choice forgoing the use of a Zanpakutō altogether. She has been shown to take down odds of fifty to one using a combination of her immense speed and mastery of Hakuda, and compared to other Captain who center their combat around the Zanpakutō, she is far above par in the hand-to-hand combat art. Her natural strength allows her to effortlessly plow through solid stone and steel, while her stronger strikes can level small mountains and create impacts like meteors, possessing so much physical force that the ripples of force travel to the other side of the planet in the form of an Earthquake. The precision of her blows are dead on even against evasive enemies, and quite capable of crippling weak points. Her mastery of styles includes Taekwondo, Wushu, Savate, and Muay Thai, however such practices have loosened and meshed together with Yoruichi's flashy antics, creating an unnamed style all her own. That is not to say it is unpredictable, but it is somewhat unique. Yoruichi chooses to focus on raw power in her Hakuda over skill and technique, though there are some exceptions.
- Oni Dekopin: A technique in which Yoruichi builds up immense spiritual power into any point of her body, where a simple tap from that point will release such immense kinetic energy that the physical force will send an opponent flying a ridiculous distance away, and with enough power to send the victim plowing through multiple physical constructs, or splattering them if their body cannot take the impact. This ability takes but a second to prime and can come with little to no warning, and at that, it's one of Yoruichi's more basic Hakuda techniques.
- Yurikaeshi: Yoruichi, when using her great force, possesses such ridiculous strength. Her direct attacks can shatter almost any object into pieces, and had been known to obliterate Vasto Lorde level Arrancar with their Hierro, as well as equally powerful enemies. Yet, this force is so laden with kinetic force that her attacks don't even need to touch the enemy to hit them. Yoruichi can throw a punch so hard that even if it misses by a foot, the enemy can take body-crippling force from just the shockwave itself; and that's if the dodge is to the side. She can also aim the shockwave like a projectile, releasing a sonic blast from any parts of her body as she makes attacks from them, capable of obliterating a building one-hundred meters away.
- Ikusen Shushou: Yoruichi's strength is impressive, almost as impressive as her speed. She does not even need to use the aid of Hohou to wield blinding speed that allows her to unleash a flurry of attacks within the blink of an eye. It has been recorded that Yoruichi is capable of throwing one-hundred punches in a single second, all possessing power to plow through a foot of steel. When lightened, she can bump that up to five-hundred punches. What it means most of all is that the woman is capable of and practiced at fighting at breakneck speeds.
- Kaiten: By combining a small amount of spiritual energy with extreme speeds, Yoruichi can perform a defensive Hakuda technique that can deflect both physical and spiritual based attacks. The Reiatsu is charged into her arms, and then she begins to spin so fast that her image will blur. At the same time, she holds her arms out to both balance her and correctly disperse the spiritual force, so that as she spins a spiraling barrier will form and take on a spherical shape as it protects Yoruichi. As this defense works by buffering attacks with a continuously spinning shield, it acts much like parrying in that it does need equal force to completely stop attacks, but actually a lesser force to deflect the attacks off to the side. As a side note, Kaiten will constantly release a torrent of force that slows attacks heading towards Yoruichi. The scale of this defense is completely proportionate to the amount of energy Yoruichi chooses to release, thus allowing her to alter the size and the defensive capabilities of the spinning dome.
- Drunken Fist: Drunken Fist Fighter's are not simply drunk; they become human powerhouses' who'll strike with unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury, and without any second thoughts about their actions. Drunken Fist is a fighting style utilizing an extremely loose body and a slew of unstructured movements that make the users attacks harder to predict. What makes this so effective is that factor of unpredictability; the ability to strike suddenly without any sort of warning—so perfect that not even the twitches of the muscles will give it away. The lack of form making the next movement unreadable, the possibility of using any which part of the body to strike the opponent from the forehead to the stomach. In addition to this, Drunken Fist is a high-offense, low-defense type style, relying purely on dodging and minimal parrying to keep the user safe from harm. Because, in this style dodging is streamlined into the user's fluid movements, as unpredictable as the attacks themselves. Anyone targeting the user will be unable to predict how they will dodge, in what direction or in what way. For practitioners have extreme balance and flexibility, allowing maneuvers involving bending forward and back and twisting all around. Another factor of drunken fist is the method of attack, which relies on sudden engagements followed by swift disengagements, and then repeating the process. While yet another factor is playing mind games with the opponent, such as feinting or faking a dropped guard, or even pretending to have fallen asleep. A user of the Drunken Fist will have immense flexibility, immense balance, a greater tolerance to pain, and unpredictable movements. This style got its name from imitating the movements of a drunkard, which is also why most users start practicing with the utilization of intoxication. A master can fall into this style without a drink, and imitate the surprisingly effective movements of the drunkard with ease.
- Dim Mak: Dim Mak [Death Touch] is a martial art rather than a lone technique, and it consists of striking incredibly precise points on the target body with considerable force to cause a variety of effects such as illness, paralysis, unconsciousness, or even death. The points are usually called Dim Mak points, but they are also referred to as vital points and pressure points. The majority of these points correspond to the same locations as acupuncture points. Dim Mak is an extremely dangerous martial art, which can cause a great deal of damage to the human body if used profieciently. Any precise strike with significant force can be enough to render a part of the body useless, and in numbers these strikes can knock someone out. The closer to the brain they are, the more fatal they are. While most will only cause pain or disable a limb alone, there are certain points such as those around the neck and collar that can take away breathing, or those around the Soul Sleep that can disable one's ability to use Reiatsu. With the enhancement with Reiatsu behind the strikes, the effects of striking these points will increase immensely. One light tap to the wrist disabling the hand, a jab to the back disabling a leg, a strong punch to the neck, killing—the general rule of thumb is that if the blow is already strong enough to do great damage, then the Dim Mak application will increase the overall effect of the attack. Also, the effect caused must be related to the part of the body struck, and it must be accurate. Even the slightest deviation from the Dim Mak point will render the style ineffective. There are three types of strikes in the Dim Mak arsenal based on hardness of the blow: Tap, which is but a light touch. Light Strike, which is something along the lines of a jab or chop. And Power Strike, which is any attack stronger than that. These are what determine the effects of the many many different Dim Mak points:
- Tip of Center Toe | Top of Big Toe | Front Center of the Ankle: These pressure points directly affect the foot and ankle that they are connected to. A tap on any of these pressure points will temporarily paralyze the foot and ankle for a second, possibly causing the victim to trip. A light strike on any of them will give them a limp over the next post, and a power strike will make the limp last up to three posts.
- Front of Knee, Outer Edge of Patella: A pressure point on the right side of the Patella for your right leg, or the left side of your Patella for your left leg. Hitting this point with a tap will do nothing, but a light strike will force them to turn their leg inward and stagger off balance for a short time. A power strike will numb their lower leg and make them unable to stand on the affected leg for their next post.
- Back Center of Knee, Between Femur and Tibia: This is a pressure point directly at the back of the knee, already commonly known as a weak spot to anyone with basic knowledge of anatomy. However, precisely hitting the pin prick center with a Dim Mak strike will be much more effective; a tap will force them to bend their knee forward against their will. A light strike will numb their leg and make it impossible to stand on it for their next post, while also causing their muscles to cramp up. A power strike will force the victim to completely bend their leg until their foot is touching their behind, locking up like that over the next two posts.
- Inner Thigh, Six Inches Above Knee: Albeit a somewhat private area to be striking, there is a pressure point here that can cause paralysis of the leg. Due to the fat around this area, only a power strike will work. Successfully hitting the point will freeze the entire leg from the joint at the groin and below, over the next three posts. It also will double the victim's sensitivity to pain in the affected leg over the period of time.
- Top of Greater Trochanter, Front of Body: On either side of the hips is a pressure point near the Greater Trochanter, which is a bone around that area. Striking that point from the front of the body will grant greater leverage than one would think. A tap is enough to ignite a molten pain in the area, and paralyze the leg beneath it for a split second. A light strike will further the excruciating experience to the entire leg, and also cause them to fall backwards and incapable of stepping back to catch themselves with their leg. A power strike accurately placed here will shut down the entire leg below it for the topic, while continuously pulsing in waves of agony over the course of it.
- Bottom of Spine, Back of Body: Directly down the centerline where the spine follows its path to one's bottom, the end of the spine lies. Striking the pressure point that lies there comes with some impressive effects, but requires nothing less than a power strike. Succeeding in doing so will force the victim's legs to become limp for the next five posts, numbing any pain in those areas in the process.
- Thoracic Arc | Serratus | Rectus Abdomis | Flank Pad | External Oblique: This is a collection of pressure points all around the rib cage, which all have the same effects if pressed. A tap will freeze their body for a half of a second, stopping all momentum in the process. A light strike will knock the wind out of them very suddenly, in addition to the previous effect. One thing is that these points do not respond to Power Strikes.
- Latissimus Dorsi: This is a pressure point underneath the arm pit by two inches on either side of the body. A tap in this area will temporarily paralyze their arm for a full second, stopping all momentum in the process. A light strike will double the duration, and a power strike will quadruple it, simply.
- Pectoralis Major: At the center of this chest muscle on either side of the body, is a pressure point that has a powerful effect on the victim's vitals. A tap will disrupt their breathing for one second, while also throwing them off balance. A light strike, however, will cause slight damage to the heart and cause them to cough of blood in addition to the previous effects. A power strike here will render them unable to breathe correctly for a full post, and throw them into a fit of coughing blood up.
- Trapezius: A pressure point halfway between the neck and the shoulder, this can actually be pressed to affect the whole body. A tap will cause the victim's body below the neck to fall asleep and become limp for a full second. A light strike will mimic the previous effect, yet also make it difficult to move over the next post. A power strike here will make the body fall limp for a full post after the strike.
- Sternum: This is a pressure point at the center of one's chest near the collar bone, and seems to weaken the body when pressed. A tap here will immediately reduce the victim's physical strength by twenty-five percent over the next post. A light strike will reduce it by fifty percent, and a power strike will reduce it by seventy-five percent.
- Chain Binding | Soul Sleep: These pressure points are at the back around the small of it, and directly effect the victim's Reiatsu. A tap in either of these places will disrupt the flow of spiritual energy and interrupting any techniques over the next three seconds. A light strike will take away their ability to utilize Reiatsu over the next post, and a power strike will double that to two posts.
- Center of Humerus, Inner Arm | Middle Top of Wrist: These are pressure points located on the arm, which when pressed render the arm particularly useless. A tap will paralyze the arm for a full post. A light strike will double the duration to two posts, while disallowing the victim from moving their fingers for the remainder of the topic. And a power strike will render it unusable for the duration of the topic.
- Front Center of the Neck | Under the Chin: Very sensitive pressure points located around the jugular, they comes with drastic effects when struck. A tap will do no more than force them to bite down hard, regardless of any tongue in the way. A light strike will have them coughing up blood and becoming disoriented over the next post. A power strike here is incredibly effective, sending them into a thirty-minute coma, or killing them instantly if they are powerless.
- Center of Forehead: A tap on this pressure point will cause temporary blindness over the next three seconds. A light strike here will cause the victim to fall asleep for three seconds. And a power strike will completely knock them out cold.
- Side of Head, Same Height as Forehead: This is a strange pressure point that directly relates to the brain. A tap here will cause the victim to blink, gaining double vision over the next post until it gradually disappears. A light strike here will cause a completely unrelated effect, causing them to forget the last three seconds immediately. And also unrelated is the effect of a power strike, knocking them into an hour-long coma in which their body is frozen in place (IE: Someone standing would be sleeping at the same time).
- One Inch Above the Pupil: This is a picky pressure point that only responds to light taps, and when pressed will cause temporary blindness in the eye below it for the remainder of the topic.
- Pressure Limit: Because of the effectiveness of this Dim Mak style, one can only take so many successful strikes and stay healthy. If during the span of a single day, a single person has ten of her Dim Mak points struck, then until they get a good night's rest they will have to deal with a violent and painful muscle spasm near the area struck most every certain interval of time (Once every four posts). Having fifteen points pressed will reduce the power of all the victim's abilities by twenty five percent, and increase the chance of having a muscle spasm (Once every two posts). Having twenty points pressed will make the victim sick with an unnamed sickness much like the flu, except it has them constantly coughing up blood (Once every three posts). It also will give them double vision, hearing as if underwater, incredibly numbed sense of touch, and completely nullified senses of taste and smell. The sickness will not part their body until they fall asleep, and once asleep they will fall into a week long coma to fully repair their body. Finally, if someone suffers twenty-five or more pressure points, they will immediately fall into a coma that will last anywhere from a week to a month, depending on the condition of their body when they enter the coma.
- Kidō: As former captain of the 2nd Division and the Commander-in-Chief of the Onmitsukidō, Yoruichi is well-versed in Kidō. Though she commonly employs Shunpo and hand-to-hand fighting techniques, she is masterful in using Kidō to further her capacity in combat with certain Bakudo and Hadō abilities, and even a little healing for out of combat. She is capable of utilizing binding and destruction spells up to 75 with no incantation at full power. Kidō 76-90 can be performed without an incantation at three-fourths the original power, while she can perform all other non-forbidden Kidō at one-half the original power without using an incantation. Though she is proficient at Kidō and a natural, Shunko is her pride and glory, combining the art with Hakuda to create a devestating ability.
- Custom Kidō:
- Bakudo 76 - Spatial Summoning: This is a two-part spell: The initial use of it is to mark an object or group of objects with the user's signature reiatsu. The secondary use allows the user to bring the marked objects through space to them instantaneously, essentially teleporting said items. This cannot be used on any living thing or soul. There is no incantation for this spell.
- Hadō 43 - Fuse With Lightning: This spell is a variation of Hadō 11, which will instead charge an electrical current into the user's palm without hurting them. Upon making skin contact with an enemy, the powerful current will be released into their body, electrocuting them. The current is strong enough to kill a powerless human on the spot, and even some lower level spiritual beings. To others it can do anything from knocking them into a coma to temporarily paralyzing their bodies.
- Basic Healing: This is a basic spell of healing, where the user holds her hands above the patient's wounds, and her palms being to glow with green spiritual energy to facilitate healing. This healing technique involves the replenishment of the patient's Reiatsu first by sacrificing a little of her own, and then using the body's Reiatsu with the healer's Reiatsu together in order to heal the patient's body. Being only basic, this spell cannot completely heal fatal wounds, but will only stall the death while being used, so that the body may recover over time.
- Reverse Demon: This is a counter ability which allows her to nullify an opponent's Kidō by hitting it with a Kidō of perfectly opposite speed and energy. This ability requires one of Yoruichi's hands to be within a foot of the energy of the targeted technique, and unleash a burst of her opposing energy as a universal counterspell. The alternate effect of this ability can even be released onto an opponent to completely neutralize their movements and any powers they were channeling at the time, rending momentum and paralyzing them for a short time.
- Perfect Flash Cry: This is an advanced form that combines hand-to-hand combat with Kidō. She fights by surrounding her back and arms with pressurized Kidō, taking on an electrical attribute. The technique, in addition to heightening her speed, strength, and endurance by over five times, can wield Kidō to be controlled and fired at opponents from her body, and can be used to create massive explosions around her. Lastly, the Kidō can act as an armor, using the dense energy to stop enemy attacks in their tracks and even reflect them if they are weak enough. This form has been perfected over the recent centuries so that Yoruichi is capable of completely controlling its destructive power, and turning it on and off at will with ease. While active, Yoruichi's tier is risen by one full sub-level (0-1), and each of her general skills are increased by one level. Once Flash Cry ends, these boosts are lost.
Thunder Strike: Yoruichi will take control of some of the Kidō surrounding her arms, collect it and send it flying at an opponent with a gesture of her arm. The attack creates a bolt of lightning which is incredibly fast, but not as fast as actual lightning. Upon striking something, it will cause the spearhead of the bolt to detonate into a twenty-five meter wide ball of super-heated energy, bringing the temperature of the area up to five thousand degrees, or ten thousand at the inner three meters of the blast radius. This ability can be unleashed on any target within a kilometer of Yoruichi, and is one of her rather basic attacks.
Lightning Blade: By condensing the electrical Kidō around one of Yoruichi's arms into a tight layer, and combining it with high speed strikes of the arm, she can turn her limb into an incredibly sharp blade. These 'blades' can easily slice and pierce right through enemies with a lower power level than Yoruichi like a hot knife through butter, cauterizing the wounds in the process. It can also be used to slice through techniques and split them wide apart as they fly past. Again, this is one of Shunko's more basic techniques
Overcharge: The electrical Kidō swirling around Yoruichi's arm is massive enough to unleash raw and extreme discharges of electricity that outright obliterate the area and any hapless enemies to close. A full post where she focuses energy for the attack must pass, which can visibly be seen by the increasing brightness of the Kidō. However, Yoruichi's capability to move and fight is in no way compromised by this charge. Only in the preceding seconds before the unleashing of the attack does her speed decrease dramatically. And then the electrical explose is released outward from her body, with a radius of five hundred meters, decimating the landscape and incinerating victims caught by it. Of course the damage falls off with distance, but dont expect to make it out okay at close range if weaker in tier than Yoruichi by a single fraction. That's how powerful this is.
Reiatsu Armor: The spiritual energy of this form is incredible enough that it serves as strong a defense as an offense. It naturally protects her arms and back where the energy bases, not letting attacks get within two inches of her flesh, and repelling said attacks with pressured Reiatsu. However, since the Reiatsu doesn't protect the other parts of her body, still leaving her vulnerable. If attacks impacting the Reiatsu barrier are half the power of Flash Cry or weaker, Yoruichi can even reflect such an attack back at the sender.
- Hohou: Considered to be the most proficient Shunpo master ever in all of the Soul Society, Yoruichi is highly skilled in the use of Flash Steps, a high speed movement ability. Though this is by no means a unique skill, as most seated officers are capable of performing it to various degrees, Yoruichi holds the title "Flash Goddess", because she has mastered this ability to such an extent that she can appear to be in several places at once and wipe out an entire squadron in seconds. She can easily close tremendous gaps of distance in the blink of an eye while remaining undetected. She is unparalleled in the art, able to perform the technique almost effortlessly, and at a speed beyond what any Shinigami, Arrancar, or any soul has moved at. She can utilize this in almost any situation no matter how dire and troubling. It is revealed that she can still perform Shunpo even while in her cat form. Unfortunately for her, she is not as fast as she is in her true form.
- Iaido: This is a specialized Shunpo technique which Yoruichi has recently developed after taking up the art of Zanjutsu once again. By concentrating the high-speed into the weapon arm, and using the utmost control and fluidity, Iaido can be used to chain together the drawing of the sword, a swipe of the blade, and the resheathing of the weapon all in one motion. If performed correctly with the Hohou, the entire procession can occur in the blink of an eye; yet Yoruichi is such a master of the art that it almost cannot be seen excepting for a small twitch of the hand and a infinitesimal shimmer of silver, and only to those with special visual powers. She does not need to perform the entire maneuver of unsheathing and resheathing, as this ability can be channeled with just one simple swipe of the blade.
- Senka: This is a specialized Shunpo technique where one curves their Flash Step to move behind the opponent from the other side, usally to directly attack and seal one's Chain Binding and Soul Sleep in two rapid attacks, or otherwise simply gain a better positioning. The movement is so fast that an opponent may not be able to tell whether he was attacked from the front or the back and even an outside observer may find it impossible to tell what the movements are.
- Shinmetsu: This is a specialized Shunpo technique in which the user utilizes the enhanced momentum of the Flash Step to launch a projectile such as a throwing knife, at incredibly high speeds. It increases the piercing power of any sharp object, or the blunt force of any dull object launched by this technique. It also increases the travel distance in addition. For most, it is hard to even tell that a projectile is heading their way before it has already hit them, due to the ridiculous speeds.
- Fuuhada: This is a specialized Shunpo technique in which one uses to dodge an attack without even seeming to move. In any case where an attack is about to hit Yoruichi, she can first dodge the attack with a Flash Step, and immediately return to her original position once the attack has flown through the space of her body and it is safe. The sequence of this move is so fast that it will look as though the attack would have gone right through her, with only a slight blur giving away her movement. Because this technique ends up returning to the origin point in a short amount of time, this will certainly not work against all attacks.
- Utsusemi: This is an advanced Flash Step ability that moves at such extreme speeds that the human mind and eye cannot comprehend the departure until a second after. To onlookers, an afterimage will appear, and when attacked the afterimage may even appear to have taken damage due to the mind filling the image in with what it believes should have happened, when in reality the user has already disappeared from that location.
- Kageresu Shissou: This is an advanced Flash Step ability which does not require more energy to utilize, but simply takes a considerable amount of skill to perform. It is a Shunpo with absolute silence, not allowing the swift steps of the high-speed movement to make but a sound. By keeping the treads as light as physically possible, Yoruichi can move from place to place stealthily and without drawing attention to herself. This was a technique she learned in the past as the head of the Onmitsukidō, which was useful for special operations.
- Rourou Shissou: This is an advanced Flash Step ability in stark contrast of the Kageresu Shissou, meant not to be stealthy but completely disruptive. By collecting an increased amount of spiritual energy into the technique, Yoruichi can blast off with such visceral speed that it will create a high-pitched sonic boom through the battlefield, disrupting the inner ear of those too close to the origin, disorienting them, and pushing them away with the sheer force released by the move. Also, if this Shunpo is utilized on a destructible surface, a load of debris will be kicked up from the initial area. In the end, Yoruichi's speed will actually outrun the sonic boom to save herself from harming herself.
- Soku Bunshin: This is an advanced Flash Step ability that involves the user dashing between several set locations in a way that creates the illusion that there are multiples of that person. These clones exist for a short period of time, and are incredibly blurry and unfocused to any onlookers. Though each 'clone' appears for only a short time, each departure usually winds up with the creation of a new 'clone' somewhere else. A master of this ability can attack from these multiple positions seemingly at the same time, and dodge any counter attack aimed at them by simply flash stepping away. However, out of all the Shunpo techniques, this one is the most energy consuming. Yoruichi is one of the few who can maintain this ability for a relevant amount of time.
- Zanjutsu: In the one-hundred year absence of Yoruichi Shihouin from the Soul Society, the art of Zanjutsu was the one that she had let drop and become rusty, focusing only on the Hohou, Kidō, and Hakuda when in her human form. However, before that she was a Captain among the Gotei 13, having mastered her Zanpakutō up to the final released state of Bankai. She was extremely proficient in defeating Hollows with the weapon as was the purpose of a Shinigami. It is only in the recent years after Aizen's trickery had been revealed that Yoruichi has been picking up the old weapon and practicing. Though her Zanjutsu is rusty, she was once a master, and is close to that level once again. Still, there is more she can bear to learn.
- Soul Burial: Every Shinigami with a Zanpakutō possesses this ability, and it is the process used to send Pluses stuck in the World of the Living to the Soul Society. A normal Plus can be easily transferred over by a simply tap on the forehead with the butt of the hilt. The Zanpakutō will place a strange stamp on the soul's forehead, judging them. If they were good people in life, they are brought to the Soul Society. However, those who have had their lives filled with acts of evil will be sent to Hell. Regarding Hollows, the Zanpakutō is capable of slicing through their masks to defeat them, thus purifying them of corruption and cleansing them of the sins committed while as a Hollow. Then, the judgment begins, deciding ultimately whether or not they will be sent to the Soul Society.
- Senkaimon: With Yoruichi's Zanpakutō as the tool, she is capable of opening the gates between the World of the Living and the World of Souls. With a thrust of her sword, the fabric of reality will be torn open to reveal a pair of Japanese Shoji doors, which when opened present a turbulent tunnel. At the other side of the tunnel is a similar set of doors, which open up to the destination. This ability can be adapted to travel to other realms, but only if Yoruichi has already been to the place before.
- Immense Spiritual Power: As a former captain and head of a noble clan, Yoruichi boasts a larger than normal amount of spiritual energy. To other high-level beings, it is merely a warning or signal of her reputation and power. However, to those much weaker than Yoruichi it in itself can end fights. Those far below her power level will hardly be able to stand when she fires off the pressure and they happen to be in the vicinity. Those moderately below her power level may find it hard to lay a scratch upon the women when she can use her spirit pressure to knock away spiritual attacks or weapons with her bare hand. Almost all Gotei 13 captains or similarly powerful beings share this ability.
- Spiritual Sense: As most Shinigami, Yoruichi has developed the capability to sense the presence of spiritual energy. And as a Captain, Yoruichi has advanced that skill. She now has the capability to detect the Reiatsu and the Reiryoku of all types of races from Quincies to Hollows to fellow Shinigami. She can see the spirit ribbons of other entities and use that to track the sources, and she can also fully sense bodies of Reiatsu that are close to her without needing to look in their direction. At her level, Yoruichi is immune to the offensive and psychological effects of power Reiatsu, so that at the least it doesn't become a distraction for her. And lastly, the sense is deep enough to figure out certain qualities from the energy signature alone, such as the race of the being, power level, and any miscellaneous traits of the Reiatsu such as elemental alignment.
- Feline Transformation: Yoruichi possesses a unique ability which allows her to shape-shift into a black cat and back into her original form at will. There is no time limit to the usage of this ability, and Yoruichi has become quite fond of the feline form. In this form, Yoruichi can still channel her spiritual energy and move at incredible speeds, though she is physically limited by it. One of the benefits of this form is the highly-enhanced regeneration of the original body as long as she stays in this form, acting much like a Gigai in that sense. Her transformation also allows her a complete disguise, as her voice in this form is deep enough for most to assume she is a male.
- Onmitsukidō Commander-In-Chief: Being on the top has its perks: As the leader of the Onmitsukidō, Yoruichi has her own set of underlings to command, though they are not in any way near her own level of skill. Granted she is in the Soul Society or she has brought some of her minions along with her to some other place, she can summon then into a fight with her as easily as drawing a blade. Onmitsukidō members show a 3-4 tier of power, are Shinigami but have not achieved their Shikai nor their Bankai. They are average at Hakuda and Kidō, but show above average skill with Hohou and Zanjutsu. Each has their own sealed Zanpakutō (Katana, Wakizashi, or Tanto), and moderate intelligence. They follow Yoruichi's commands to dot, and happen to be able to communicate with her through a specialized sign language. They are typically dressed in all black, even covering their faces with black fabric that reveals only the eyes. Each member can know any of the following abilities or possess any of the following weapons:
- Vulcan: This is a very precise application of Hakuda which involves a powerful chop to the back of the neck or head. To anyone with a brain, a direct strike of this caliber will create a jarring force that will rattle the victim's head a little too much. The brain, being damaged by this attack, will send the victim into a small coma for a limited time, effectively being incapacitated with a single strike. This technique should work even against defenses, as long as the target's head is jarred by the attack.
- Bakudo 1 - Block: This is the most basic Bakudo technique in the Shinigami arsenal, requiring no incantation and little energy. It locks a target's arms in place behind their back with Reiatsu, and can be released at the user's will. However, to those with an adequate amount of their own Reiatsu, it is merely a distraction, as they can overpower the technique in seconds.
- Bakudo 26 - Curved Light: This spell hides the user from sight, by bending light around them from every direction so that from any vantage it will appear as if nothing is actually there. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and Reiatsu of the user as well, and a master of the spell can even conceal others nearby at the same time. While still, this concealment is perfect, but there is a very slight warping if the user or any of those under this spell are moving. There is no incantation necessary for the usage of this ability.
- Bakudo 33 - Cloud of Darkness: This spell blocks out light in an area of approximately fifty feet in all directions from the user, making the area darker and more submerged in shadows to conceal their movements. However, this darkness does not hinder the vision of the user nearly as much as it does everyone else, who can barely see a foot in front of their nose while in this darkness. The area of effect moves with the user, so that it retains relevance even if the targets move outside the initial area of the spell. The incantation for this spell is, "Hide in shadow, erase all light, bring forth darkness upon thy foes. Bakudo 33, Cloud of Darkness."
- Bakudo 43 - Time Out Drop: This spell is cast by holding a palm over the target's face not a foot away from it, and begins emanating white light that will disorient and forcefully knock the target into unconsciousness within short time, for a short time. There is no incantation for this spell.
- Bakudo 58 - Trace-Catching Pursuit Sparrows: This spell simply requires the user to be able to recall the feel of a certain spiritual force, and when used allows them to instinctively track and locate the source the user focuses on. The incantation for this spell is, "Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain. Bakudo 58, Trace-Catching Pursuit Sparrows."
- Anken - Dark Blades: These are small knives the color of night, that the Onmitsukidō member hides in their apparel. They has practiced accurately launching them with jerks of their legs or arms. Due to the color of the blade, they give off no glint and are incredibly hard to see during the night or in dark areas. The blades of the knives are rounded with a minute enchantment of Reiatsu that completely ignores spiritual-based defenses. So for example, despite their size, they are capable of piercing Hierro with zero effort due to their nullification of the defense.
- Smoke Bombs: The smoke bomb is a small spherical bomb with a multitude of yellow strips wrapped around it. It is light and feels as though it is hollow. The ball itself is made of plastic, and the entire thing is one and a half inches in diameter. It explodes upon heavy impact (such as being thrown at the ground), releasing either a cloud of gray or white smoke that swiftly spans ten meters in every direction very swiftly, and expands a meter in diameter for each post after the initial. At the beginning of the fourth post, the smoke begins fading and completely disappears by the end of the post. Normal human eyes can see only one foot through the smoke, and if inhaled causes minor irritation of the throat. Primarily, this is used to hinder the vision of opponents or conceal themselves when performing an attack or maneuver.
- Steel Wire: Ninja Wire is an incredibly thin steel wire specially made for combat. It is nearly as thin as a human hair, making it very difficult to spot. However, it catches the light incredibly well, causing it to be one of the wire's main weaknesses. Despite this thinness, it is still durable enough to perform a variety of tricks such as rappelling, manipulating weapons, setting traps, or binding and restricting the movements of an opponent. A blade can cut through the wire, but it may take time to full sever a section, and raw strength is very ineffective against them.
- Item Name: Tentōken
- Item Type: Shihouin Clan Mantle
- Used For: Supplementary ability for the wearer of this Mantle.
- Item Description: This tool is a brown mantle with a large draw string closure at the collar and a large brooch displaying the Shihouin family crest, as it was crafted by the Shihouin armorers. It is an unbiased piece of equipment that grants the wearer the gift to freely fly through the air without any necessary training or experience. It also allows Yoruichi the capability to use Flash Step in mid-air as easily as when on the ground.
- Obtained From: Shihouin Clan Armorers
- Item Name: Anken - Dark Blades
- Item Type: Yoruichi, Personal Weaponry
- Used For: Offensive Weaponry
- Item Description: These are small knives the color of night, that Yoruichi hides in her apparel. She has practiced accurately launching them with jerks of her legs or arms. Due to the color of the blade, they give off no glint and are incredibly hard to see during the night or in dark areas. The blades of the knives are rounded with a minute enchantment of Reiatsu that completely ignores spiritual-based defenses. So for example, despite their size, they are capable of piercing Hierro with zero effort due to their nullification of the defense.
- Obtained From: Shihouin Clan Smiths
- Item Name: Reaitsu-Masking Gigai
- Item Type: Yoruichi, Personal Gigai
- Used For: Disguise and Recuperation Tool
- Item Description: Kisuke insisted. Despite Yoruichi's ability to tranform into a cat that can already be seen by humans, she was given this faux body just in case. Like all Gigai, this body allows her to take on a physical form to interact with humans in the real world, albeit limiting their power while inhabiting it. The difference is that it is one of Kisuke's special designs that masks the Reiatsu of the user, making her seem entirely human to those with Soul Detection.
- Obtained From: Kisuke Urahara
- Item Name: Divine Messenger Machine
- Item Type: Shinigami Denreishinki
- Used For: Communication Device and Hollow Tracking System.
- Item Description: This is an electronic inter-dimensional communications device that looks nearly identical to cellphones found in the Human World. It allows a Shinigami to communicate with Soul Society while in the Human World, and also contains a system similar to a GPS tracking system for Hollow detection. Hollows located within a given area will be indicated in a mapping function of the device. It is also capable of detecting nearby Shinigami and can inform the user of whether they are geographically the closest to their target.
- Obtained From: Gotei 13
- Item Name: Divine Transfer Body
- Item Type: Shinigami Tenshintai
- Used For: Communication Device and Hollow Tracking System.
- Item Description: An artifact belonging to the Onmitsukidō, but invented and tested by Urahara; Yoruichi came across one thanks to her relation to Urahara, and has stored it away for when the need arises. It is a vaguely Human-shaped, man-sized doll used to forcibly materialize the spirit of a Zanpakutō into the real world when stabbed by the Zanpakutō. In doing so, it facilitates the user in subjugating the spirit and attaining the Bankai of their Zanpakutō. The materialization can last for about three days, after which the spirit reverts back into the doll that spawned it. Without this invention, achieving the Bankai takes at least ten years, plus the many years of combat experience needed. This method, however, is very dangerous due to the fact that it forcibly materializes the Zanpakutō's spirit. It is dangerous for any to use it longer than intended, as continuing with it for too long will begin to destroy the user's soul.
- Obtained From: Onmitsukidō
Last edited by Phantasia on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:15 am; edited 13 times in total
Joined : 2010-06-26
¥ Yen : 495887622
Posts : 1411
Karma : 16
Age : 24
Location : Existence
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Yoruichi Shihouin [Revamp; 0-2] Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:58 pm|| |
"What a hectic predicament these people seem to have gotten themselves into," thought a small black cat as it stared at a group of people who were seemingly running away from an invisible force that could not be perceived. This cat, or rather, Yoruichi knew what phenomena was occurring that these spiritually unaware humans could not discern. A large ravenous hollow--likely a Menos grande, was chasing them down the empty streets of Karakura. One poor soul had already been killed without even knowing what killed him. The others simply ran, and kept running away. They could not see that which hungered for their souls. It was a similar terror people experienced against the unknown. True fear did not come from knowing your threat, rather, it comes from experiencing something that is beyond your understanding.
If she were heartless, she could simply turn her head from this situation and allow them to be devoured. She could even wait for reinforcements to come. There should be a few Shinigami on the way. After all, who would ignore the size of such a humongous beast? While these were the possibilities laid out before, she had no intention of letting innocent people die. If she let that happen, she knew it wouldn't sit right with her for a long time. Shaking her head, the black cat descended towards a corner and apparently disappeared from this terrifying situation.
The hollow, rearing his ugly head, was scant millimeters away from devouring his prey. The terrifying beast was about to enjoy an exquisite feast. Indeed, his hunger would be sated. He could already imagine the taste of human flesh, the ravaging of their soul, and the satisfaction of having caught his entire prey. He thought that he would be forced to fight against the shinigami, but it would appear that those fools won't be able to make it in time. Yes, all that remains is to open his jaws and gobble them up in one whole bite...
Which is why this cannot be.
"!?" At the moment that the hollow felt so cocksure of his victory in this hunt, what he saw in his eyes was a piece of his body falling haplessly to the ground, causing a loud thunk as it hit the asphalt.
Inclining his head towards both the left and right side, he could not discern the movements of the assassin. He could only look around stupefied, while his unknown assailant smiled playfully, standing victoriously upon a lamppost in the middle of the empty street. The bright light shone upwards to reveal who dealt him a critical blow. "Huh...for such a large beast, you don't seem very bright do you?" The voice belonged to that of a ravishing vixen who's gorgeousness would no doubt entice many men. Her dark skin, clean and unblemished, possessed an eye-catching shine. Her body, built through many years of training and honing her warriors skill, was slender and clearly showed off her femininity. Her golden eyes glowing with a slight glint stared playfully down at the hideous beast before her. The swaying of her long purple hair tied in a pony tail, and the clothing adorning her body at this current moment--if one were to require thought as to who she was, then they would be nothing more than a fool. Any shinigami worth the name knew her as the goddess of flash, a legendary warrior who stepped down from the life of a clan leader and a captain to pursue a common lifestyle with her comrades.
At that moment, the hollow felt its body freeze as he stared at her with fear, with terror, cursing himself for thinking that his fate would be fortunate. His targets had already ran far far away, too far for him to catch up lest he suffer a fatal strike from this warrior before him. As though noticing the fright in his eyes, she tilted her head and spoke with a tone so playful it almost seemed humorous. "Cat got your tongue?" He couldn't take it anymore. Whoever she was, she would serve as a far more suitable prey than those miserable humans would have.
Charging her from the range of twenty paces, the hollow extended his arms outwards as though to grab and squeeze the life out of the woman. However, at the moment of his attack, she disappeared from his line of sight. What is the meaning of this? Who was this unknown warrior!? Swinging his head to any possible direction she could come from, the unfortunate beast could not discern that the female warrior was already standing atop his head. "Too slow~" With a mocking grin, she started to put on an exhibition of speed. With her masterful use of Shunpo, she appeared around the beast from multiple directions, fooling around with him as though to say he was no match for her. How could he be? She was the legendary goddess of flash, a title she did not gain with ease. To her, this was nothing more than a playful game. The beast, on the other hand, didn't feel so jubilant about this contest and started to attack recklessly, viciously swinging his arms and tail around in order to catch her, but to no avail. For all the power put into his attacks, not a single one even scratched a piece of her clothing. Deciding that the game had gone on long enough, Yoruichi appeared before the wildly flailing beast and performed a powerful axe-kick from above, crushing his mask in a single, merciless instant. Landing to a crouch to absorb the impact from her short-lived flight, she stretched her arms out and walked away from the still empty streets. "That wasn't fun at all," she said with a feigned pout of disappointment. It was not her desire to initiate a battle, but even then, that was such a weak opponent that she only found a meager enjoyment from playing around with him. She would probably return to the Urahara shop to bother Kisuke. Anything was better than wandering around this silent city...
Queen Of The Sands
Joined : 2010-06-03
¥ Yen : 362807421
Posts : 3391
Karma : 25
Age : 23
Location : Everywhere
Joined : 2012-11-04
¥ Yen : 193237607
Posts : 1103
Karma : 18
Age : 23
|Subject Post 5Subject: Re: Yoruichi Shihouin [Revamp; 0-2] Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:26 pm|| |
Since Agito said he was going to go to New Horizons, we made a deal that Yoruichi would be transferred to me when it happened =3= SO, these is my roleplay examples for that.Mature Yoruichi Example — Excerpt From "Well, That Was Short":
The Jigokuchō had arrived only this morning, it's black wings carrying a message to the dark-skinned lady who laid sprawled on the heated bed in her room. Since taking up the responsibilities of Jūshirō Ukitake after he retired, she had been receiving these messenger butterflies all too often. Yeah, she had delved back into the duties of a Captain with good intention in her heart, but transitioning back into this work atmosphere after a century plus of taking it easy... that would be harder than she thought going into this. What could she say? She had grown lazy and accustomed to a lack of obligation and constraint thereof. The beautiful insect would land gingerly upon the tip of her extended finger, flapping its wings twice as it balanced itself and relayed its message through contact alone. And then the creature was off, back home until it was called forth for a telegraph once more. This message was special—an applicant to the Gotei 13 had been pushed through into her division without her consent, and the inauguration of the one known as Atoshi Giriko would be occurring later this afternoon, which in reality was a particularly fast procession of the bureaucracy. The still undressed and very groggy woman would furrow her brow in curiosity, but laid back as she were, would shrug her shoulders to no one in particular. Her hands stretched towards the ceiling, a yawn forthcoming, and knees withdrawing from the blankets. It was the beginning of another day, alongside the Thirteenth Division Captain Yoruichi Shihouin, and the ongoing effort of recovering after the loss of Captain-Commander Yamamato. Ninety years the reconstruction has been going, and although the infrastructure of the Soul Society came out better than before, the death of so many has left the hierarchy somewhat vacant.Immature Yoruichi Example — Excerpt From "Well, That Was Short":
Poor Ukitake, Yoruichi thought to herself as she was now walking unadorned toward her closet. There were a couple options available, but as of recently she had been going along with a mix between her current clothing and the outfit she had worn back in the olden days as Captain of the 2nd Division. Underwear first, of course, but the woman forsook the use of a bra after not being able to adjust to it proceeding her one-hundred year experience as a cat. Next were the black stretch pants her body had become accustomed to wearing, followed by the pitch black Onmitsukidō uniform that was both sleeveless and backless—leaving the sides of her breasts barely exposed. She would tie this all down at her waist, using an ivory-shaded obi. And soon she was wrapping herself in the Thirteenth Division Captain's haori, white on the outside and solid crimson on the inside. Several patterns were apparent on the knee-length hem of the robe, and of course on the back where the kanji for thirteen lied. She would take the time to roll her sleeves up, and pull dark wrist guards over her forearms, then proceed to pull on her knee-high socks and casual brown shoes. The outfit would finally be finished as she wrapped the Shihouin Tentoken around her neck over the haori. Then it was off to the bathroom where for several minutes she would groom her hair until content. When content, it would be drawn up into a pony-tail, satisfying her as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was finally decent enough for the public eye, if not a little spaced at being back into such a nostalgic role.
After doing a whole lot of nothing for the day, and after the sun had just passed the threshold from rising to falling, she would be on her way to the barracks where the inauguration would take place. She had wondered several times throughout the day why the this kid would have been pushed into her Division at so high a seat and without even taking into consideration her thoughts. Third Chair, so it was to be right out of the academy. It came one notch away from besting Soi Fon's jump to Lieutenant as she joined the Gotei 13—but that was somewhat different. Yoruichi had been training her personally, not considering a mass but one alone, which was exactly what the Shin'o academy did things. She didn't know what this kid's story, or really anything about him at all besides what he was supposed to look like and what he was supposed to be called. It was something completely out of the ordinary, and perhaps the boy was something special... or perhaps Ukitake's retirement following several months of incapability to leave the bed had left the division a little too scarce in structure. Whatever the case, the dark-skinned woman would figure out all too soon, as she made her entrance into the barracks. Of course it was particularly empty, but she was a little bit early. She would notice Rukia Kuchiki, Sentarō Kotsubaki, and Kiyone Kotetsu off to one side, all of whom would lighten their expressions at the appearance of their Captain. Yoruichi would smile back and nod in acknowledgement of their presence, glad to have such a pleasant line-up of officers. To the other side of the room were the elder Shinigami of the room, Shunsui Kyōraku and Shinji Hirako. Shunsui, an old friend of Ukitake, and Shinji, one of the Vizard Captains saved by Urahara. Yoruichi would nod in their direction as well, before striding up to the head of the room and taking a seat on the floor rather than standing for the duration of the wait. She didn't bother trying to look professional or noble as in blood she was—her body was as lax as the atmosphere among friends. There was small talk made, and as time passed on the room would fill up with more familiar faces.
Most of the Vizard would make it, as well as the rest of Yoruichi's squad, but one of the later attendees to this promotion caught Yoruichi off-guard. Tōshirō Hitsugaya was present, quietly taking his seat as far outside the social bubble as the room would allow. Now, he was one she would consider to have a busy schedule due to his status as a veteran; of course so would Shunsui, but everyone knew the type of person he was. But the child prodigy himself appearing for the inauguration of this boy was a statement. Yoruichi would place her chin on the back of her hand, throwing a curious eye towards the white-haired kid she knew could see her with his peripherals, but was intentionally not even glancing her way. The eye boring did not continue long either, as she heard a voice calling, saying he was coming. He of course referring to the student she would be taking up into her division today, Atoshi Giriko. People all over the room were straightening up to their feet and silencing their small talk, and unfortunately that meant Yoruichi as well. Her amber hues would watch the slit of the room's entrance, anticipating its uncovering of the subject. She would suck up her casual attitude for this one, seriously interested. The room was quiet as a mouse, and the footsteps would approach...
Yoruichi hummed thoughtfully in response to the young Shinigami's words, before eventually nodding and raising her arms to address the rest of the room again. "Then there you have it, Atoshi Giriko, third seat of the Thirteenth Division. Again, welcome!" As she spoke the words she did, Kiyone Kotetsu was the first to begin eagerly clapping for the arrival of her new squadmate, and just like the contagion of a smile, the room would rise up in applause for him... excepting a very, very few individuals. After the congratulatory cheering had its session and died down, Yoruichi would speak again to the attendants. "Thanks for finding a place in your busy schedules to be present for this young man's inauguration, which I believe I shall be concluding now. To those of you who wanted a word with Giriko after this ceremony, I must unfortunately inform you that you will have to find another time for such things." Her peripherals caught the sudden twitch of Hitsugaya, telling her that she had indeed hit the nail on the head, but the Captain was quick to compose himself again, content with blankly looking at the walls of the building. With a devilish smirk she continued. "You may all go back to your various duties, for I am going to have a word with Giriko privately. So, good bye!" And that was that. Hitsugaya had already disappeared when given the chance, while the rest shuffled slowly outside the door as a small crowd, some of them with apparent looks of confusion about them. Yoruichi could only smile in good nature, as she refocused her attentions on the young man and gestured with her finger to follow; she turned around and headed the other direction, deeper into the structure of the barracks.Combat Yoruichi Example — Excerpt From "The Definition Of Fun":
After crossing through the threshold of another pair of doors to a room that was little more private, Yoruichi would suddenly break down in her resolve—at first she placed her hand over her mouth as she tried to contain it, but it just came bursting out as the dark-skinned woman fell into a bout of laughter while her back was still turned to the boy. She really couldn't maintain that semblance of decorum and grandiose anymore, especially when dealing with such a short subject. She wiped her eyes as if there were tears to be wiped, and her hysterics would gradually calm and quiet into a manageable state, well enough so that she could turn to face her new officer. "I'm sorry," she expressed sheepishly to Giriko through instances of giggles, "I'm so sorry. I just couldn't help myself from this. I didn't think you would be so... como se dice; curt." She accentuated the the accurately descriptive adjective with the showcase of her fingers measuring the length of two inches, before again cracking herself up, going so far as to snort while she tried to stifle her laughter with her hand. But again, she was able to calm down, standing straight up and placing her hands on her hips, sizing up the young man once more—despite the lack of content to scan. "I most certainly did not get the memo, oh boy! This is going to be great." Though whether by great the Shihouin was referring to the time they were going to be working together, or the unlocking of the store house that contained all of her short jokes, that would go by unexplained.
"I'll give you this, kid, you certainly are brief when it comes to getting on with business. You seemed all prepped and ready to go back there, like there was some battle you were ready to charge into. You pumped, eh?" she asked, smiling wryly as she looked down(haha) at the violet-haired Shinigami. But all comedics aside, Yoruichi was still fairly intrigued as to why Giriko here was rushed into her division so quickly without so much as spoken consent. Was he supposed to be the next child prodigy, like Hitsugaya? Though Yoruichi was fairly sure that there was some magical nonsensical reincarnation cycle for that, meaning Hitsugaya had to die or something. Whatever it was, Yoruichi wanted proof. She would look around the room, noticing it was particularly sizable, at least ten meters in height to the ceiling, and twenty meters in both length and width across. The carpeted floor was nice, and the wooden walls were quite sturdy. She imitated her gesture from before to Giriko again, craning her finger towards herself. "Well, what are you waiting for? Attack me." And she waited, hands on hips. It was in her new officer's best interest to follow her instruction, lest he wish to have a bad time. She hoped that she wouldn't have to explain why he needed to attack her either, unless he wanted to have a really bad time.
There was no doubt in Yoruichi's mind that the redhead would be nimble little kiddie, due to the lean body type she had going on. The first set of knives, albeit thrown from a short distance of five meters in a surprise attack, would be child's play for her. Thus, she never expected them to actually hit on target—thinking so would be wishful. Rather, they were mere distractions from the real threat. The real threat would come zipping into view in tight quarters, low to the ground, and launching her foot up into the female's chin. Now, Yoruichi's intent was to connect this blow, but Iori seemed to have one up on her, able to spin out of the way so that her shoe would not even graze the lady. "Tch..." she spat under her breath, as the realization came to her. However, she would not have any time to grieve as she felt the pressure of a foot about to sledge right through her head. She had two hands and one foot on the ground already, which was plenty of leverage to zoom out of the way no problem. Since Iori had twirled somewhat behind her, the dark-skinned woman would take the liberty to turn the corners of her hips up in a small smile. If this Sugiura thought she would be able to catch The Goddess of Flash so damn easily, she would be very mistaken. After all, there was a reason she had acquired that title after all, and her flashy skips to initialize the fight only began to scratch the surface of it. Even in the past during the invasion of the Soul Society, her rusty skills with the Shunpo still bested the next most proficient user of the skill, Byakuya. After all, she was the one who had taught him as a teacher to a student. Think now, after getting her act together and rejoining the Gotei 13? Even should this fight be lost, there would be no question about who was the fastest. As Iori's foot would fly through the space that her hear occupied, it would appear to connect. There would be a jarring impact, a sudden give in the skull of the female, a crack that could be felt all the way up the assailant's leg. Her frame would seem to suddenly lose all life as it flew in the direction of the kick, tumbling over and over across the rocky field until finally it settled on a spot. The corpse would appear to give up and lay limp there, and just like that it would appear as though the fight was finished.
"Do you really expect to catch me with such sluggish moves as that?"
The body suddenly wasn't there. In fact, the body had never been there. The kick had never connected, the body had never tumbled over, and it never signified Yoruichi's defeat. Yoruichi, the owner of the voice, now actually stood upon Iori's shoulder in a crouch. Her presence was as light as a feather as she used the Tentōken to take the weight off of the girl's back. She had waited until she had finished her haphazard pirouette and stabilized before making herself known—her mouth lied next to her ear, breathing sweet air into it as she spoke in a warm chocolate voice. "Slow, much too slow. If you plan on laying a scratch on me any time soon, you'd better hope I make some colossal mistakes." She chuckled, moving her hand ever so slightly to push the tip of one of her dark knives against Iori's jugular. It had always been there, since Yoruichi had taken her place upon the kiddie's shoulders, but it would most likely go unnoticed in the throng of things. "Let's just take a moment to explain to you what just happened to you. I'm feeling generous right now, and it couldn't hurt to share a few pointers for the amateurs. It's called Utsusemi, a Hohō technique that involves faster than typical speeds. The flash step is already incredibly fast, that you seem to become invisible because the human eye cannot keep up with the speed. However, there are... subtle indicators that can be seen in the moment the practitioner utilizes the Flash Step, in which they seem to blur out of view, but not become invisible. A good observer can derive things like the direction of the Flash Step, or what move the user will be making when they slow back down. Most any Shinigami can perform this move, and they take the weaknesses that come with it. But Utsusemi is one step above that, in essence a perfect Flash Step. The speed of the ability is on such a scale that the naked eye cannot comprehend it. No matter how much of a think tank you are, your mind must go off of what your eyes see; and if your eyes simply cannot make out the point in which the target moved, that's when things start to get wonky. Your mind starts making up things that should have happened, such as your attack connecting, and the resulting damage it should have caused. But in reality, I am long gone. Get it?"
Yoruichi would then revel in the juncture of her small victory, a playful smile spread across her face and mischievous eyes in pair. Had the Iori girl tried to interrupt her bout of words, it would do naught but lose her a great deal of advice. For not only could the Shihouin simply leap out of the way with ease, the fact that she was holding one of her Anken to her neck should have been a good deterrent for any rash reactions. The best case scenario for the lady would be to simply let her speak, and after that, they could all return to throwdown. Yoruichi, using her current vantage point, would lean forward to nip delicately at Iori's ear, before suddenly withdrawing her blade and using her as spring board. She uncoiled her legs with tremendous force, attempting to thrust her opponent into the ground with the backlash of her jump. Whether or not it would succeed was irrelevant, for the point was to disengage. There was a certain someone who wasn't getting enough of her attention at the moment, and she would seek to resolve that. "This is the life, huh?" the Shihouin would remark from behind Yoshimitsu, inches away from touching back to back. The image of her leaping into the air off of Iori's back suddenly evaporated from reality, showing once again the utility of Utsusemi. "Just hanging back, letting the work be done for you. I see your game, you little chimpanzee, for you seek victory. It's admirable, yes, but the point of this skirmish is to lighten up a lil' isn't it? So why don't you prove to me that you have surpassed me, child, rather than letting the work be done by a woman and then sweeping up the glory." And then she would leave behind a snicker as her form departed, and she reappeared in front of Yoshimitsu in the process of throwing a punch, her entire body blurred from the sheer speed of it. The force behind this blow was not even something to sniff at, for it could collapse hills with its power. Any Shinigami greenhorn with minimal sensory skills would be able to detect the immense concentration of Reaitsu at the front of her fist; even an unreleased Zanpakutō would not blemish the woman's flawless skin through that much energy.
"So let's see what you got!"
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
Joined : 2011-03-03
¥ Yen : 1005608198
Posts : 4535
Karma : 76
Age : 20
Location : , Location, Location!
|Subject Post 6Subject: Re: Yoruichi Shihouin [Revamp; 0-2] Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:46 pm|| |
Reapproving, as I've seen how Phan RP's and she is way legit. :3
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
Joined : 2011-03-03
¥ Yen : 1005608198
Posts : 4535
Karma : 76
Age : 20
Location : , Location, Location!
|Subject Post 7Subject: Re: Yoruichi Shihouin [Revamp; 0-2] Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:31 pm|| |
Moving back to WIP!
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
Joined : 2012-11-04
¥ Yen : 193237607
Posts : 1103
Karma : 18
Age : 23
|Subject Post 8Subject: Re: Yoruichi Shihouin [Revamp; 0-2] Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:04 pm|| |
• Reiatsu Color: Yellow
• Zanpakutō Spirit Name: Ajani Raigami
• Zanpakutō Spirit Appearance: It would be best to start with the race for this one; not quite human, not quite a lion, but a mix between the two. He calls himself Leonin. For his form is nearly seven feet tall, and he boasts a powerful weight of three-hundred and eighty pounds. This bulk can be seen in the form of thick muscles in his limbs and body in general. A grip that could crush metal, and push that could topple trees—his visceral strength is obvious. A light coat of beige and ivory fur covers every inch of his skin, an inch at its longest. Finger nails replaced with Leonin claws, toe nails replaced much the same. He has fingers and toes, yet he sports soft paws instead of soles, instead of palms. He also possesses a long tail that idly hangs behind him. Further in line with the feline look is the cat's face, ears and all. His eyes are a light blue akin with the sky. As for hair, distinctively different from fur, Ajani possesses long white hair that falls down to his chest at the front or the small of his back behind him. He has them wrapped up in many small braids, which fall around his neck in a very disheveled state; it actually resembles a lion's mane in this way. Also of hair is his bear, tied up by a small blac ribbon, and similarly braided the rest of the six-inch length down.
Ajani's apparel is incredibly unique, and highly ostentatious. If the massive golden plated pauldrons upon his shoulders with swirls curves etched into the metal doesn't catch an eye, then the oversized aurelian emblem detailed with teal ribbons over his heart should. This emblem, along with two leather brown cross straps, holds his raggedy tan tunic together tightly around his chest. He wears a teal sash with various alien patterns around his waist, which in turn holds up a long teal loincloth wit hthe same patterns. Though as for lower body apparel, not anything else is necessary. He has tied a teal cloth around each of his forearms with a thick rope many times over, acting as sort of a makeshift bracer. And finally, going along with the teal ensemble, is a small cape at the back.
• Zanpakutō Spirit Personality:
- Prideful: It is in the Leonin's nature; Ajani has a powerful sense of pride, in a way that speaks somewhat of arrogance and superiority. Yoruichi has been Ajani's only peer, and the gulf between them has always stayed in the Leonin's favor. Due to this, he will always be the teacher and Yoruichi the student in his mind, always superior to the Shinigami, for she has never proved herself better. With Yoruichi's century long absence from communicating with him, this disdain has increased manifold toward the woman, and he sees himself the better man as a result. His stubborn confidence is often a barrier to true cooperation, and a flaw if ever he is defeated. In defeat, he blames Yoruichi for not doing her part, for it would wound his pride otherwise.
- Serious: How contrast, Ajani is serious whereas Yoruichi is casual. He does not joke, he does not play; he tells the Shihouin outright these things and that he is here to train her and join forces with her in times of battle, and anything unrelated to that shall be left to her alone. He does not and chooses not to sympathize with Yoruichi's world outside of his personal realm. It is often the spur of many arguments between the two, and in any case where comedic relief is attempted, Ajani merely condescends her, unaffected. Though this seriousness does have its benefits, keeping Ajani always in focus on his goals, which consist of making Yoruichi stronger alone and stronger with him as well. He doesn't play around, and when the need is great, Yoruichi appreciates this seriousness.
- Wise: Yoruichi is witty, but Ajani is wise. Despite being made of a part of Yoruichi's soul, his mind is on a much more mature level than hers as though he has lived millenia long. He often knows what needs to be done for Yoruichi to progress, and he supplements that with knowledge of every step along the way. He understands combat, and he understands war. It was he who influenced Yoruichi to become the great strategist she is, and he who helped her master all four forms of fighting as a Shinigami. Despite the animosity between them, she admits internally that he has been a great support in the past years.
- Obligated: What does obligated mean in this situation? Well, Ajani is obligated to Yoruichi, obligated to teach her and make her stronger. Let it be known, the two clash often and there is a great degree of bitterness between them. Yet despite all that, Ajani will still support Yoruichi unwaveringly in battle, and he will still train her and make her a better fighter. Maybe it's a pride thing, or maybe not, but whatever troubles come their way, he will always be there.
• Inner World — Hiyasei Mori: The Wildlight Forest, as it is called, is Ajani's spirit world. No tree is younger than a millenia old, and there is nothing but endless forest in this realm. Leaves rich with color burden the colossal hardwoods, reaching for the light above and blotting out the skies in the process. The branches of the ancient trees spiral in the strangest of ways, trying to reach the endless light pouring down on it. As one walks through the realm, creaking of the old branches can be heard all around, caused by a calm, constant breeze. It rather seems as if the ancients are holding a conversation with one another, a fantastical thought indeed. If one looks up and can actually see through the thick treetops, they can see the blinding white light that peeks through endlessly. There is no blue sky, nor clouds; simply a blinding white light as though the sun directly above forest. Yet, on the occasion it rains in this land, as the trees need water to live as well. This world gets stranger, as gravity fluctuates randomly, sometimes uprooting the trees and causing them to simply float in mid-air, before settling them down by the next second, or next day, sporadically. The only native to this land of course is Ajani.
• Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : Yoruichi's unreleased Zanpakutō is a Kodachi class sword, with a six inch grip and a twenty-one inch blade. The grip is of a bronze metal, though almost entirely wrapped up in a thin black fabric made for a strong yet comfortable grip. The guard is no more unique than the average unreleased Zanpakutō, sharing the bronze color of the grip. The blade however is slightly more curved than a usual sword. As for the sheathe, it is a solid black scabbard that is wrapped around Yoruichi's waist with a small tie, horizontally situated behind her lower back.
• Release: Arrive with the thunderclap, Ajani!
• Shikai Description: When Yoruichi releases the first stage of her Zanpakutō, the small Kodachi evaporates into energy, and then wraps both of her hands as a pair of gauntlets. These gauntlets are formed of pladed silver metal with a defensive outer cover and a flexible inner fabric, however the craft of these gloves pales in functionality compared to the powers granted to her. Also to note will be the shift of color in Yoruichi's eyes from gold to silver.
• Shikai Abilities:
- Tantō Form: This is the primary ability of Ajani, granting Yoruichi the power to form a solid Tantō out of her Reiatsu with a mere thought. The tantō created is very similar to the unsealed Zanpakutō; a bronze grip and crossguard, wrapped up in black fabric, and with a simple silver blade. However, in this form the weapon is but 15 inches long, and straight-edged. Also, it isn't just one Tantō that can be formed but as many as desired by Yoruichi. These blades are charged with Yoruichi's lightning affinity, increasing their piercing power and speed of flight drastically. These weapons disappear when Yoruichi seals her Zanpakutō again.
- Flash Jump: This is a sub-ability meant to be used in coordination with the Tantō Form, more specifically with those blades she has thrown at different locations. Each Tantō is marked with Yoruichi's reaitsu, allowing her to perform this technique to instantaneously transport her to the location of any Tantō under her control, facing in any direction she so desires, and without any tunnel vision whatsoever. The one condition is that Yoruichi must have one free hand before the teleportation, and must be holding onto the grip of the Tantō she teleported to by the end of it.
- Expulse: This is a sub-ability meant to be used in coordination with the Tantō Form, at the cost of sacrificing the targeted Tantō. By forming a hand sign with one of her hands—a closed fist excepting the forefinger and middle finger, which are pointing up towards the sky—she can destabilize the Reaitsu within the targeted Tantō, causing it to detonate in an electrical explosion of up to one-hundred meters in radius. This explosion is just as damaging as an incendiary one, with the added effect of disorienting the victim's nervous system. Anyone hit by this technique will lose most of their balance and coordination, but slowly regain it over the next three posts.
- Increased Soul Power: As Yoruichi unseals this Shikai form, she will see an increase of her speed, strength, reflex, endurance, and overall power of her abilities by three times as much while using the unreleased Zanpakutō. Additionally, the Reiatsu slowly heals minor wounds over the course of battle. This is a passive ability that continuously empowers Yoruichi without any effort on her part, besides keeping the Shikai active.
• Bankai Description: Raigami Ajani is a vast improvement over the Shikai form, more drastically altering the weapon, Yoruichi, and even the skies above. No longer just simple gauntlets, the Zanpakutō infuses itself with Yoruichi, transforming her arms to resemble those of a Leonin much like Ajani himself. The claws she'll gain can extend up to six inches and back at will. Her fur will be the same type as in her Feline form, a solid black color, and not much longer than a half an inch. Also shifted in Yoruichi's body will be the pair of black cat ears that sprout on the top of her head, the long black tail that will protrude from her back side, the whiskers upon her cheeks, and the change of her pupils from human to catlike. A visible electrical aura will surround Yoruichi, causing her to shimmer and shine even in darkness. When activated, Yoruichi's Bankai will cause a bolt of lightning to shoot up towards the sky from her instead of vice versa. This bolt will darken the skies, and create an ashen thunderhead above her that begins to quickly expand, with currents of electricity arcing in and out of the clouds. Due to the stature of this external entity, the full release of of the Zanpakutō's Bankai will take three posts, and over this span the formation of this entity can be observed; It will take the shape of a winged serpent with a glowing mouth and glowing eyes, almost sinister in appearance. The size of the cloud beast will be fifty meters from head to tail, with a wingspan of equal width.
• Bankai Abilities:
- Release: To release a Bankai of this size is a daunting endeavor, and thus even for a master such as Yoruichi it takes three posts minimum to fully release it. Her powers will be increased, but not to their full potential until the release has been completed. Also, any abilities involving the sundering dragon cannot be performed until that point either. The stages will be outlined in each individual technique. with stages one through three being the warm up stages, and the fourth being the completed stage.
- Wakizashi Form: This ability of the Bankai will replace the Tantō Form, lengthening the blades of the old swords to nineteen inches, and causing all new blades created to take this new form of the Wakizashi. Now, at the first stage both the cutting power and speed of flight of these weapons will quadruple as opposed to the double power of the Shikai. The second stage increases that too six times, eight times at the third stage, and finally a full ten times normal on the fourth stage. Similarly, these weapons retain the Flash Jump and Expulse abilities from the Shikai form, though the Expulse will detonate with twice the force and range the original in any stage of the Bankai.
- Highly Increased Soul Power: As Yoruichi unseals this Bankai form, she will see an increase of her speed, strength, reflex, endurance, and overall power of her abilities from the previous Shikai form, depending on the stage of the release. The multiplier, which overrides the previous bonus, will be by four at stage one, by six at stage two, by eight at stage three, and by ten at stage four. Additionally, the Reiatsu healing will now quickly fix minor wounds, and cover moderate wounds gradually. Lastly are the boosts that come with half-transforming into a Leonin: With the addition of the tail, Yoruichi gains a sixth sense of sort that can 'feel' any physical or spiritual object behind her within a one-meter range. Her flash steps in this state will evolve to a level of speed that is nearly instant, allowing her to move kilometer-long distances within a millisecond. This does not mean her general speed will be capable of this velocity, but her Flash Steps will allow her to practically be in any position she desires. This is a passive ability that continuously empowers Yoruichi without any effort on her part, besides keeping the Bankai active.
- Thundering Empowerment: This is another passive ability that activates once the Bankai has reached stage two or higher. As the lightning aura around Yoruichi becomes more vibrant, it is a signal of just how in-tune she has come to with her affinity of lightning. Thus, any electrical or lightning based attack that so much as touches her will not damage her at all, but rather replenish some of her energy and increase her healing.
- Lightning Armor: This ability is not accurately armor, but rather a self-defense mechanism. By manipulating the electrical fields around her, Yoruichi can create spikes of lightning to protrude from any part of her body, with the force to pierce through most objects like a hot knife through butter. The length that these spikes can extend to depends on the state of the Bankai's release, starting at six inches during the first stage, doubling to a foot at the second stage, doubling against to two feet at the third stage, and being able to extend up to a full meter at the final stage.
- Deadly Claws: The claws are considered to be the 'blade' of this released form, and they are granted a passive piercing power above all her other capabilities, so sharp that she can move her finger forward with little to no effort and perforate a normal Shinigami body without noticing the resistance of the flesh. They define sharp, as space seems to warp and shred apart as they move through the air. In the same way that Yoruichi's strength can project so much kinetic energy that she can indirectly blast apart enemies with her attacks, these claws can release shockwaves from their tips when swung. These waves can travel for five-hundred meters, slicing through any material not empowered with spiritual forces, yet even those types of objects cannot passively stop the shockwaves. Defending against this type of attack requires an active projection of spiritual energy with great power in order to stop it. As for the claws themselves, to find an object that cannot be cut by them is a troubling prospect. Yoruichi's Bankai is said to be the sharpest in all of the Soul Society.
- Sundering Dragon: The Sundering Dragon is the massive entity of clouds and lightning formed at the final stage of teh Bankai Release. It's animation signals Yoruichi's most powerful state, unleashing a draconic cry that can be heard miles away. This flying entity flies through the skies, controlled by Yoruichi like an unorthodox limb. Because of its components, solid things will go right through it, and electrical or lightning based attacks made on it will only strengthen it just as they do Yoruichi. The serpent is extremely offensive, able to charge lightning in its mouth and shoot devastating bolts at whichever targets she pleases, albeit with an internal cooldown of two posts. The bolts are specialized for cracking through strong defenses and destroying that inside, and is especially effective against Hollows for such a reason. Miniature electrical bolts can be fired from the wings once per turn as well, which although not as powerful can still cause some damage. As for the beast itself, any living thing that travels through it will be electrocuted by the lightning within it, and leave the clouds dead and heavily burnt, unless defended against. So, getting anywhere near this beast is unadvised. Thankfully, it cannot fly too close to the ground.
- Durability: Master
- General Speed: Grand Master
- Strength: Master
- Weapon Skill: Advanced
- Hoho: Grand Master
- Kidō: Advanced
- Zanjutsu: Adept
- Hakuda: Master
- Willpower/Determination: Advanced
- Mental Deduction: Advanced
- Pain Endurance: Advanced
- Focus: Master
Last edited by Phantasia on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
Joined : 2011-03-03
¥ Yen : 1005608198
Posts : 4535
Karma : 76
Age : 20
Location : , Location, Location!
|Subject Post 9Subject: Re: Yoruichi Shihouin [Revamp; 0-2] Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:23 pm|| |
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
|Static Affiliates 2|
The link to our affiliate page is on our button below.
|PH Top Sites|
Please vote for us in these sites below.
|Top posting users this month|