Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquis Posting Templates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Ulquis Posting Templates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Ulquis Posting Templates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ulquis Posting Templates

Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:15 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulquis Posting Templates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Ulquis Posting Templates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Ulquis Posting Templates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ulquis Posting Templates

Sat May 17, 2014 5:00 am
Ulquis Posting Templates - Page 3 Vangua13
Ulquis Posting Templates - Page 3 Vnagua11
Overview/Mission

The Vanguard has one primary mission which is to Defend Earth and all of the beings that reside on it. Previously, the Vanguard were merely a subdivision of the Gotei 13, named the Special Human Task Force; however the original founder of the organization Genpaku Arishima eventually branched the Special Human task Force away from the Gotei 13 following the events that unfolded in Madrid on 2411. The Special Human Task Force was then renamed to the Vanguard where the leader focused on new, diplomatic and defensive goals.

Genpakus image of the Vanguard was for them to represent ‘A group of people leading the way in new developments or ideas’ it was a founding principle which was constantly enforced. He set out to recruit the brightest minds the world had to offer in order to fill the ranks of the Vanguard with the most capable of individuals whose primary goals focused on defending the earth. After a while, the Vanguard began being compared to the Gotei 13 in terms of structure and hierarchy however they have always been distinguished by their unique methods and approaches to situations. The recruitment process stemmed over a long period of time in constant attempts to keep every division at their peak.

The Secondary Mission of the Vanguard is to act as mediator and diplomat for Earth to the Spiritual Nations and Vice-Versa, relaying the needs, wants, and demands of each to the other and keeping both sides focused on the real danger and issues.

After the retirement of the Commander, a new individual assumed the new leadership position. The individual, Izanagi Shinsui, took it upon himself to maintain the organization that was founded by a respectable individual; the Commander position was retired with the one and only individual to hold the position being Genpaku himself. The new Reagent General reinforces the same principles that were originally set out by the founder of the organization; the primary objectives of the Vanguard remain the same while the key stepping stone in the organization is addressed, recruitment.

Allies
All those who would protect Earth.

Enemies
All those who would destroy Earth.

Those Who May Join
Anyone willing to defend Earth.

Organization

The Primary body of the organization is split into 5 major subdivisions, however, past the five subdivisions, noteworthy positions are created that branch outside of the main organizational set up.

Commander

The retired title of Arishima, Genpaku. Prior to retirement, the position represented the Leader of the Vanguard; they were in charge of any and all actions or major decisions with regards to both the organization and the safety of the Earth. Essentially, this individual governed the Vanguard, leading them and instructing them through battle while having the final say on any major decisions that were set to take place.

Reagent General

Because of the change in hierarchy, this position now leads the Vanguard. The individual who assumes this position can still have his decision overturned by the Commander, should he chose to come out of retirement. Similarly, if the four Wardens of Earth are in agreement with one another and choose to oppose the Reagent General, their combined decision can overturn his major decision.

Warden

The Four Wardens were guardian positions created by Genpaku Arishima, they were created not long after the founding of the Vanguard. Essentially, the Wardens act as Generals of the areas they have assigned to them; there are four sections and four potential Wardens who are Commanders of their region unless overturned by either the Reagent General or the Commander. The four Wardens form whats dubbed the Commanders Council who aid the Reagent General with advise and suggest the actions that should be taken to proceed.

Ulquis Posting Templates - Page 3 Warden10

The Five Branches

The five branches of the Vanguard are assigned to special areas of their expertise with specific tasks to follow.

The Boros Guard

The Boros Guard, are considered the Honor Guard of the Vanguard and are utilized to ensure the Security of Sukai Karakura. The main headquarters of the Vanguard are based in Sukai Karakura hence why the defense of that specific area is essential in maintaining the integrity of the organization. The Boros Guard can often be seen patrolling through Sukai Karakura, they are a dangerous force that take the defense of the organization seriously and will use lethal force if you fail to comply while within their jurisdiction. Additionally, the Boros Guard aids the defense of Karakura Town as a while. Similarly, The Boros Guard also acts as the Internal Affairs of the Vanguard; the Leader is Given the Title First Sword while the Second in command is dubbed the Second Sword. Ranks beyond that, may also claim a similar title, if they so choose.

Initiative

This is often compared to the 11th Division of the Gotei 13 because of their primary expertise. The members of this branch are known as the First Response Sector and are deemed the Major Combat Division of the Vanguard. These are those who are relish Battle for either glory or honor; additionally, they are in responsible for the combat training of the rest of the organization in order to keep everyone in top shape. This is classed as the largest sub division of the Vanguard as the division has members in every Vanguard base. The leader of the Initiative is dubbed the Vanguard’s Master of Arms while the Second in Command can be addressed as the Major of Initiative.

The Combine

The Combine are essentially a Research and Development Bureau of the Vanguard. The large majority of this branch can be located in the Sukai Karakura base or the Vanguard Moon Base. However, there are a select few who call themselves Vanguard Combines; these individuals can be seen working in major cities and doing research on different subjects. The Combine is staffed by the brightest minds of the world and the Head of the Combine is referred to as the Lead Researcher while the second in charge is deemed the Senior Researcher.

The Dimir

This branch serves a dual purpose; firstly, this is the Intelligence Bureau, gathering information from all around the world and relaying it through the Yuudeshi Network and other means of exchange too keep the organization informed. Secondly, these men are the chief Diplomats of Vanguard, charismatic and knowledgeable. They are led by the Lord of Whispers and the Arbiter respectfully.

The Arcanists

Serving as the chief magical support for the Organization, those specialized in Kido-/Magic/Demonic Arts/etc are placed here. They serve both as magical support and medical group. Their members are often called Battlemages by the others because that is the role they serve. They are led by the Archsage while the Second in Command is the High Battlemage.

Locations of Operation

While Vanguard is directly linked to every major city on the Earth as well as several places within Soul Society, they have several major bases that serve other functions.

Main Headquarters

The main Headquarters of Vanguard is located within Sukai Karakua, the floating City above Karakura Town. The Main base extends under the entire interior of the city with increased guard around the reactors that keep the city aloft. There are several buildings above ground that act as small stations for pedestrians to reach quickly, as well as a central building that is used to house Dignitaries and Diplomats from other countries when they pay their visits. This also serves as the major hub of The Combine’s activities.

Vanguard Moon Base

You read it correctly; accompanying the city that has been built upon the moon a detachment of the original Special Human Task Force was sent with them and later set up a way gate within the city. While Vanguard’s major priority is still Earth, it has not retracted its members here should the city come under attack.

Seireitei Station

The Original barracks for the Special Human Task Force, it has not been converted into a receiving station for Vanguard and the Gotei 13 when they need to make use of the Vanguard’s travel system. Since the Gotei is allied to the Vanguards cause, the station is kept so that should Soul Society require reinforcements they can be furnished.

Notable Equipment
Immediate Response Transit System(IRTS)

The Immediate Response Transit System(IRTS), a system devised by the Research and Development Bureau which generates Waygates between two points in order to get from A to B quicker. The series of teleportation gates were reverse engineered from Shinigami Portals and Modern Technology. Practically, it’s connected to every major state or city around the world allowing fast transport for Vanguard agents and troops.

Additionally, white energy signatures are scattered around the Sukai Karakura base which are activated by the Reagent General in terms of emergencies, in the case of an activation, the areas glow white and are configured to specific individuals and so when the individuals it’s configured to enters the area, he/she is almost instantly transported to another, marked location.
Vanguard Badge

The Vanguard Badge is unique to each member of the Vanguard but can be distinguished by the distinct crest. It’s required for all members to carry their badge with them at all times. Although the Vanguard Badge is unique to each individual, its authenticity is blatant and those who attempt to use fake badges will be caught out instantly. The Badge bonds to the Genetic makeup of the individuals who it’s given to; the Badge acts as both identification and uniform as it allows the members to access all levels of the base based on their clearance. Stealing another members badge will be in-effective as the genetic composition of individuals varies so the badge wouldn’t confirm the new wielder as its owner.

Members

High Command

Commander
Genpaku Arishima (Genpaku)
– Formally Retired.

Reagent General
Izanagi, Shinsui – Leader of the Vanguard.

Wardens
Warden of the North West
-open-

Warden of the South West
James Mizumuzi (JJ)

Warden of the North East

Warden of the South East
Shatari Yuudeshi (Frost)

The Five Branches

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Boros Guard

First Sword:
Second Sword:
Third Seat:
Fourth Seat:
Members:
Yasha Nakajimasen - Kade
Initiative

Master of Arms: Priscilla Yunari Frost
Major:
Third Seat:
Fourth Seat:
Members:

The Combine

Lead Researcher: -Open-
Senior Researcher: Perseus Nobel - Viz
Third Seat: -Open-
Fourth Seat:

The Dimir

Lord of Whispers:
Arbiter:
Third Seat:
Fourth Seat:

The Arcanists

ArcSage: -Open-
High Battlemage: Dolce Encanto - Viz
Third Seat:
Fourth Seat: Hoshi Ai - Viz
Member:

Pay Scale
Commander - 130,000
Reagent General - 130,000
Wardens - 130,000
Leaders(1st in Divison) - 90,000
Leiutenants(2nd in division) - 70,000
Ranked Members - 50,000
Members - 25,000
~"I Hereby Swear to Defend the Realm."~
    Name: (Name of the character who is applying)
    Link to Application: (Link to their application on site)
    Branch Applying To: (Which Branch?)
    Position Applying For: (What Rank?)
    Why Applying: (Not only why are you applying to a certain Branch, but why is the character applying to vanguard at all?)
    Qualifications: (What do you think qualifies you for the posistion they are applying for?)
    Other Comments: (Any additional comments go here.)

Code:
[font=impact][u][size=14]~"I Hereby Swear to Defend the Realm."~[/size][/u][/font]
[list][b]Name:[/b] (Name of the character who is applying)
[b]Link to Application:[/b] (Link to their application on site)
[b]Branch Applying To:[/b] (Which Branch?)
[b]Position Applying For:[/b] (What Rank?)
[b]Why Applying:[/b] (Not only why are you applying to a certain Branch, but why is the character applying to vanguard at all?)
[b]Qualifications:[/b] (What do you think qualifies you for the posistion they are applying for?)
[b]Other Comments:[/b] (Any additional comments go here.)
[/list]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum