Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
killernero
killernero
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive! Left_bar_bleue0/0Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive! Empty Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive!

Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:33 pm
Jin strolled into the area jumping from building trying to find the source of this great spirit pressure flexing his arms a bit he came to land on the top of the tallest building batman style to watch over everyone looking to see what souls didn't seem to have a normal humans strength.- "what is this , This place smells like shit. and the buildings look like shit would ever want to live here im sure not even a hollow would to be here ". -jin jumped down from the building to find a n nice soft landing in the wild grass outside the building he was standing on top of.- Jin then darted forward threw the slums to find the great source of spiritual power.
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive! Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive! Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive! Empty Re: Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive!

Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Sasuke hadn't planned much for the today, however a visit to Karakura was without a doubt key to his day. He wanted to see the difference in life since the days that he lived, Karakura slums were without a doubt the worst places around, hardly any people received a decent education or health care, the sheer sight was revolting, even for a Arrancar. He wasn't far from the end of the Garganta, where he would step out into the misery more deeper than Hueco Mundo. With a several meter walk, a tare in the sky opened, out of which exited a tall lean, slender man who wore a white Arrancar outfit and had his Zanpakutō attached to his waist line.

The moment he exited the Garganta, he released a wave a spiritual pressure which was about to attract someone, Shinigami or Hollow. His eyes fixated onto the ground below, the people rushing through their doing their daily jobs in order to make a living, rather a sad sight in Sasukes view. The spiritual pressure released was enough to over power weaker people, however at this moment in time it was simply used to attract someone that would entertain Sasuke for a while. He could feel a faint spiritual pressure quite a distance away or rather two spiritual pressures, both of which resembled a Shinigami. All though he hardly took notice of the two as he descended, he was aware that the very same due would come to challenge Sasuke, simply because that's what Shinigami did, with out even thinking. Upon his descent his attire created somewhat of a flopping sound due to the air resistance pushing the clothing upwards. Moments after he touched ground with both of his feet, which generated a large form of dust that quickly spread into the area. Only then did he stand watching at the people get on with their lives while he awaited some from of fun...

killernero
killernero
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive! Left_bar_bleue0/0Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive! Empty Re: Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive!

Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:58 pm
Jin saw this figure in white noticing the bone on his face and the feeling of him being a shinigami but yet something else that was piled on top." what is this some kind of tick is he a hollow or one of use i don't get this i hope my zanpactuo dosn't fail me today in battle "- jin drew his sword as he jumped to the side and ran along a building side using his ability to speed to the back side of the person in front of him as he came to jump and dart while crouching his legs seeming to make almost unnatural movements and flexing as he jumped to the opposite side to hit the ground as he darted forward around the around the arrancar .

Jin dragged his the tip of his blade on the ground to cause a trail of smoke and dust or anything that was on the floor in this place to fly in the air creating a blinding screen as he did this he held his breath not to breath anything in as he swung the blade bringing it to his front it shot out smoke screen that would throw itself into the sight lines of the arrancar as this happened jin jumped out from the smoke and brought his blade down ward in a slashing motion to attack at the arrancar.

I
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive! Left_bar_bleue30/100Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:16 pm
resevering spot to post after Ulqui this cycle with Yoma
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive! Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive! Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:42 pm

Sasuke sensed a shinigami approaching from the rear. The spiritual pressure that resonated from the Shinigami didn't seem to be that vast, then again it made no difference. Sasukes eyes flickered to notice the motion of movement, this kid had average speed and wielded a Zanpakutō similar to the one strapped to Sasukes hip. In a single motion he took a step forward with every second the intense pressure of the boys movement increased in order to reach a final attack.

As the sound of footsteps got louder by every step it was almost a instinctive stoppage of the strike performed by the boy. It was rather a swift slash that sliced through the air with ease. However as the boy performed the attack Sasukes body rotated to face the boy in which moment his right arm rose from within his pocket in order to withstand the pressure of the strike with his Hierro. His Hierro wasn't the best or the toughest, but it did the job it was created to do; The solid white shell absorbed the force of the strike into a average area in order to withstand the Zanpakutō. All though the strike hadn't cut Sasuke yet, it left almost a graze mark over several centimeters of his arm.

With the sudden conclusive motion, Sasukes right arm slipped across the blade until the blade reached his hand. As it did, Sasuke grabbed hold of the Zanpakutō and faced the boy. His eyes covered by the arrancar bone, the sheer purple design of his outfit created some allusiveness in the atmosphere, never the less Sasuke raised his left hand out of his pocket in order to strike at the boys chest; The attack was nothing deadly, it was simply to see weather or not the boy would hold his blade and take the strike or dodge and leave the blade behind; After all, a Zanpakutō should be a part of its wielder at all times, which in summary would create a interesting twist of events.

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive! Left_bar_bleue30/100Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Yoma had been investigating the area due to a series of strange spiritual pressures. Yoma had been in the area for the past couple of days practicing his fireball technique. While taking shelter in an abandon house to keep him well rested and nurtured. Yoma had walked out from the abandoned house to start doing some training. He felt two spiritual pressures not too far from his current location. Yoma began to head to the location as swiftly as he could.

When Yoma arrived in the area he saw a shinigami fighting something that appeared to look like a humanoid hollow. It was something Yoma wasn't aware of and knew nothing about. The pressure coming from it felt heavy and strange. The humanoid hollow seemed to have bones coming from it and a partial mask and seemed to have a type of Zanpakutō. Yoma only knew that Shinigami were the only one to have zanpakutos.

Yoma stood in awe for a moment watching the attack of the other shinigami doing almost nothing to the Arrancar. It had left a single graze on the hollow shinigami thing. That graze seemed like nothing, it was as hitting a brick wall with a rock, enough to know something hit it but not enough to cause harm. The Arrancar grabbed the Zanpakutō of the shinigami and was going to strike them in the chest. Yoma had enough of just standing there and watching a fellow shinigami fight while he stood their being useless to them. Yoma knew that the other shinigami had a choice to make. Avoid the blow by abandoning his Zanpakutō for a period of time or to keep hold of it while he told blows at close combat from the strange hollow thing.

Yoma grabbed his own Zanpakutō with his left hand and concentrated into creating two fire charges on to his hands. one was on his left hand and one was on his right. These charges were created at an instant. Yoma knew he couldn't win this fight alone so he had to ask his other half to help him in this fight. Yoma also knew that he would need the other's shinigami’s support to make up for his own weaknesses. Yoma closed his eyes for a moment and sighed. Yoma was beginning to ask his other side for any type of support when his other side was the first one to contact him. This surprised Yoma greatly.

It looks like you will need some help in this fight. I will help you in this battle but not for you but for myself I want to fight this guy he seems quite interesting. So feel free to switch to me if you need it but I will force a switch with you if I see that I can take advantage of the situation

Yoma knew what his other half was saying that he wanted to fight the strange hollow and that he wanted Yoma to switch and if Yoma wouldn't switch he would force the two of them to switch in order to fight.

I understand I will fight and I will need your power so I will switch when the moment seem to call for it but I really hate relying on your power like this.

Don't expect me to follow any orders of yours I’m going to do things my way you’re free to force a switch if I don't switch myself but I will make sure this thing gives me a good fight.

Yoma finished his conversation from within his mind not much time had really passed as the conversation happened quickly in his mind. It seemed like less than a minute had passed. Yoma rushed towards the Arrancar with his Zanpakutō in front of him tilted at a 45 degree angle and his flame charges on both of his hands ready to use if he happened to get caught at close range. Yoma was ready to prepare any more charges if he needed to.

Template By: [THEFROST]
killernero
killernero
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:47 pm
Jin reached out with his free hand and grabbed his enemies zanpaktou with his hand has he tried to guide it out of the way while he stuck up hit right leg to kick the male in the chest as he did this he bounced off the arrancar Has he held the zanpaktou. in his right hand his left hand fell to his side while the blood slowly dripped down to the floor the male smiled as he looked at the arrancar Its going to take a lot more then that ASSHOLE! In jin mind he felt and great fear that weighed on his body like stone.

You get the ladies with that fucked up face of yours! Then silenced himself and hid among the flying derby . Jin flicked the blood draining from his hand toward the eyes of the arrancar while it his blood flying at him was being hidden by the dust and dirt in the air he ran to the side of the arrancar as he dashed to his side hidden by the debris to slash at the side of the arrancar. as the dust started to turn into a swirling mini storm from all the movment of

My name is jin kenichi and i will not Loose to you or anyone!
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:46 am

Sasukes eyes quickly flicked to the boys hand as he attempted to draw Sasukes Zanpakutō. He wasn't really worried about loosing his Zanpakutō, after all some one of that boys caliber wouldn't be able to wield it efficiently. Meanwhile Sasuke notice another spiritual pressure heading towards him, the strength between this shinigami and the other one seemed somewhat similar. In the moment the boy kicked of Sasukes body in order to spring backwards along with Sasukes Zanpakutō; He wasn't too bothered as he managed to keep the boys Zanpakutō firmly in his hand.

In a swift motion Sasuke flicked the boys Zanpakutō up in order to catch it by the handle, however through out this duration his eyes remained on the boy that had recently ran off whilst the other shinigami was swiftly approaching. As Sasuke caught the Zanpakutō by the handle it sounded almost like a slapping motion through out which he rotated his body to face the two shinigami, once that had circled around him and another that had charged as Sasuke. The boy that approached had red hair and held his Zanpakutō in order to clash with Sasuke.

As Sasuke turned the boy he had recently came in close combat with began shouting out some words that partially made sense as he went "Its going to take a lot more then that ASSHOLE!" after coming to a brief pause he carried on "You get the ladies with that fucked up face of yours!" . It wasn't that Sasuke had any thing against this Shinigami, however he despised people that got too cocky which instantly changed his facial expression from a partial smile to a straight face of annoyance. With that in mind he released a burst of spiritual pressure that send the surrounding houses into a shaking motion almost as if a earthquake had recently passed through the area. With that Sasukes eyes pinned at the Shinigami that went in for the attack after circling Sasuke, almost as if he had disregarded the approaching Shinigami.

Instantly Sasuke edged his body forward and launched the Zanpakutō at its owner with incredible might and speed if it was to strike it would cut through his outfit and possibly skin. The Zanpakutō sliced through the air as it traveled at some great speeds, in which moment Sasuke performed the speed technique only known as Sonido in order to appear just before the collision with the blade and the boy as he did so he swung his right arm in a hook motion directed to the boys ribs, the strike wasn't any thing of a severe caliber more of a teaser of strength. He had felt some pity for the shinigami and wouldn't think about killing either of the two even though one of them got on his nerves the true nature of the two would likely blossom over the coming years; Now he would partially test their strength and drive them to their limits, to see if they improve prior their next meeting, at least that was the plan.

killernero
killernero
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:25 pm
Jin felt ripple flow threw out his body when the for of the release hit him he stagered a bit holding the new blade in his hand his eyes opened as jin felt his old enemy come into play.. his own fear of death and battle but it was in his blood to be a shinigami there was no going back to safe or a life of ease not in this life time. Jin froze in place the punch hitting him in the ribs as he felt all the air in his body espace him all sound him as he rose a few inchs in the air as he felt himself touch the ground again he snapped back to reality as a small amount of blood trickled down his cheek.
I cant loose i refuse to loose to anyone you got that asshole! -these words came out as a whisper to himself.-

Jin replaced his footing to press his weight back into the arrancar as jin dropped the Zanpakutō he reached under the arms of the arrancar and grabbed him trying to hold him in place as jin reached his head up to but the arrancar in the face he also attempted to slip his foot under the arrancar to to try and throw him off as the other shinigami was coming.

This isnt over not in the slightest! As jin did all this things jin had a flash back of his mother as when a time with she tried to hold him but her spirit presure was to great and made him cry and fear as a child this was the same felling in jins mind the same fear. -Jin started to laugh.-
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive! Left_bar_bleue65150/100Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive! Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:24 pm

PREPARE TO EMBARK INTO LADEN'S POST!

He watched on from the shadows, letting his spirit pressure be known. He was no where near as strong as the arrancar but he would provide a better challenge than the male he was throwing around had been. His own Zanpakutō humming with excitement in its sheathing. Landen knew he was using himself as bait but there had been no other real choice. His eyes began to light up just a bit, the blue shining through the dim glaze that usually was present in the twin orbs. His right hand pointed outward towards the arrancar while the smallest of ceros built in his palm. "Be true." He mumbled as he let the cero go. The blast speeding through the air letting off a whistling noise before colliding with the ground next to the arrancar. This would ensure his focus was split now. "Now now, I might not be quite your size in power but you're being a pure bully and I guess you'll need to be stood up to." Landen spoke as he came forth from the shadow with his right hand smoking and his Zanpakutō now in his left hand.

A sad smile played across his lips.

Template By: [THEFROST]

|Death is but the first step in life|

Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive! ZfrGue8

Battle on the outskirts of death You gotta fight to survive! EUuCTxy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum