Joined : 2012-12-17
¥ Yen : 2352313
Posts : 2
Karma : 0
|Subject Post 1Subject: Lilith del Sombras [APPROVED 1-2++] Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:56 am|| |
○ Name: Lilith del Sombras
○ Gender: Female
○ Age Of Death: 14
○ Appearance Age: 14
○ Age: 560
○ Affiliation: Herself
Lilith has a very humanoid, first to second stage puberty, form for a Menos. She stands at 140cm in height. She has big red eyes and long flowing near-black hear. She has fair skin, making her black hair and red eyes stand out even more. Her facial expression is generally friendly and warm but can add an extra frightening touch when she's angry or up to something nasty. Her ears are small and softly rounded, though they are mostly hidden underneath her long hair. Her nose is small but looks in proportion to her face, the same goes for her mouth which has a slight pink color to it; even though she never uses make-up. She has a slender neck which smoothly transits into her equally delicate shoulders, which are usually sloped a little bit downward. Her arms and legs are rather thin and a bit long when compared to her body. Her belly shows signs of two abs being developed with a slight depression running from her sternum to her bellybutton due to muscle toning.
Her mask is a-symmetrical in design featuring a long curved spike on the right side of her face running down her cheek and a shorter curved spike on exactly the other side. Her left eye is clearly visible as the mask stops there and curves around it. Her left eye is more obscured with just a round opening in the mask. She has a 60 centimeter long sting which is affixed to her left forearm. The sting curves slightly forward and ends in a narrow sharp tip. Both forearms are protected by simple vambraces, without any features except for the left one; which has the sting smoothly run into it in a slightly thickened bulge.
Her chest-plate takes the form of an ergonomic cuirass which covers the top half of her chest but leaves the area above the sternum and underneath the collarbone largely exposed. On the front, covering the sternum is an upstanding arrow-shape. Underneath the right breast a large curving protrusion runs from the chest place, down the side and unto the belly just above and to the right of the bellybutton. The groin is protected by two curving features that mimic the style of her mask; the left curve running over her left hip and stops 20cm above the knee and the right curve over her right hip stopping just 10cm above the knee. The behind is fully clad in an ergonomic bone cast. She has no greaves. On her back, fastened by two ball-joints to her bone cuirass are her four leaf-shaped wings. They are each 110cm in length, meaning that they barely touch the ground when Lilith stands up right. Though they are functional she doesn't need them for flight. Like the wings of a dragonfly they have a windowed texture on them but are otherwise translucent. When in use they flutter in a cross-like pattern. When not in use the pair of wings above fold neatly over the pair below. When she wants to sit down, she has to move her wings to the sides a little bit.
Lilith is an introverted and withdrawn girl who doesn't put a lot of trust in others, except her closest companions. She is the product of years of parental abuse when she was still alive. At her basic core this leaves her insecure and frightened. She feels worthless, weak and vulnerable. As a result she feels lonely and left out, ever since she first became a Hollow. She always sought seclusion and pondered a lot over many regrets. She looks up to her superiors, often feeling incompetent and clumsy compared to them. She is intelligent enough to think for herself, her greatest skill being deduction and induction, and often comes up with difficult existentialist questions. Yet she is not smart enough to fully understand every matter she is presented with. As a result her intelligence is a curse rather than a blessing, raising more questions than conclusions. She feels a strong sense for justice, mainly through the injustice done upon her, but was thrown into the world of Hollows, where feelings like that a redundant. Constantly pursued by other Hollows, she finds accepting the lack of justice and righteousness in the world a hard thing to do.
She is weary of sharing her thoughts with other beings. To trust someone means you show a vulnerable side to them, you rely on them to do something for you, something you either cannot accomplish by yourself or not accomplish at all. That or, you rely on them to keep what they know about you to themselves. She has come to resent that kind of vulnerability. She has come to resent any kind of dependence for that, like she was dependent on her step-parents who in turn abused her for years. She resents herself, for she resents dependence but is dependent of others herself. She resents herself because she knows she resents herself for her dependence on others, while those others mean so well, are so nice to her and feel nothing but love to her. Her resentment of her dependence makes her feel guilty, guilty of hating their help and thus she hates herself more.
Despite her knowledge and age she mostly has a very innocent character. The sixteen decades she spent alive were mostly spent as a mindless Hollow. To her, this mindless state went by unnoticed and experienced it as two years at most from her death to the regaining of her consciousness. As such her demeanour and life-experience have also been stuck in time. She knows nothing of reality or life and has sometimes experiences difficulties to distinguish between what is real and what is fantasy. During most of her life she had been appointed to just herself for answers, therefore she developed into being a very introverted person who, out of necessity, had to make do with just her imagination to extrapolate the facts. As a result this led to a wholly personal world-view which if often seen as strange or erroneous by others.
In her life she's only met a handful of friends, each time being a single male figure. These people all took a fatherly position in her life and as such she only shows a platonic kind of affection to men. She believes that love and affection mean following and being tutored by a strong, male friend; in a sense the father she never had. Her reliance for guidance on single male figures like this make her vulnerable to the culmination of all things negative in her psyche, also represented as a man. He, also called the Hooded Man, frequently confronts her with her troubles and argues with her whether or not what she is doing is right, or even worth it. His motives, but in a sense Lilith's own, are to damage her as much as possible.
The dark clouds always loom for her. Since her experience of time has only made it being two years since her suicide, she is still a hazard to herself. She has frequent outbursts of negative, self-defeating thoughts which can easily spiral her into a depression. She is prone to self-harm in the form of refusing to eat. For a Vasto Lorde this is a dangerous situation since she can easily revert back to a mindless Gillian, permanently. As with nearly all depressions, there is logic in her thought. As the sufferings pile up; endless questions tormenting her mind, memories of abuse in the past, flashbacks of horrific deeds she committed as a Hollow, becoming a mindless Gillian offers a way out. Having no consciousness means these thoughts cannot harass you and with that the heavy responsibility of life disappears as well. Ignorance is bliss, after all, so knowing nothing at all equals absolute peace. Having these logical train of thoughts, nevertheless being negative, makes it very hard for Lilith to resist them once they start.
In battle she likes to plan to a degree. Her tactics often mirror her ruthless pragmatism! Final Victory is the end which justifies all means, especially if that end has some kind of 'righteous cause' to it. Thoroughly convinced that the ultimate goal is final victory she wouldn't waste time in battles that she can't win or those that she doesn't have to win. Surrender is defeat, concession is half a defeat but retreat is not defeat! Who retreats can fight another day. Aside from that Lilith will not hesitate to show courage in an effort to achieve her goals. Strategy takes precedence over tactics and stratagem takes precedence over personal feelings. She relies on hyper speed combat, coupled with swift and fierce mêlée engagements where she uses her short but deadly sting.
After the death of her friend at the hands of the Arrancar however, her main motivation is revenge...
○ Hollow type: Vació (Asking permission to start as a Vasto Lorde see Rping examples)
○ Vast Reiatsu: In her relentless quest for more power with the sole aim to utilize that power for revenge, Lilith has eaten innumerable high class Hollows in a single sustained feeding frenzy.
○ Enhanced Growth: Lilith has an increased metabolism, allowing her to feed on larger quantities of Reiryoku and as a result grow much more powerful at an accelerated rate.
○ High Speed Regeneration: Upon her will, a white foam erupts from any wound on her body and quickly replaces lost tissue. Save for the brains and the vital internal organs, Lilith can rapidly heal her body as long as she has sufficient Reiatsu to do so.
○ Hoyo Sonído (Hole Sound Ceremony): A variation on Sonído used by Lilith del Sombras. By focussing on her destination she can contract the fabric of space in between by 20%. She compares it to staring at a distant object which seems to 'zoom in' and come closer as one focusses on it. Though this means a small increase in distance her Sonído is by no means faster. Its true function is its repeatability regardless which direction she is facing. She can rapidly follow up steps into another direction without losing any sort of speed, making near 180 degree turns. This makes Lilith far superior as an interceptor.
○ Cero: a standard energy blast, it consists of firing a powerful blast of concentrated spiritual energy at the target. Lilith fires a crimson coloured Cero which takes the form of a thick solid beam. She fires it from her right hand. She can increase the size, strength and speed of her Cero by uttering the verbal command 'Cero' prior to casting it.
○ La Sagrada (The Holy): Lilith charges up a small black ball of massively condensed Reiatsu. The ball is then flung at the target, following a slightly curving trajectory. It matters little whether or not she actually hits her target. Upon impact the ball explodes with tremendous force and considerable fallout which leaves 300ft wide craters and the shock wave can still be felt 2000ft away. It is said that this ability feels akin to Cero Oscuras albeit incredibly crude and hard to contain.
○ Pesquisa (Nerve Search): As a Hollow and by definition a hunter, Lilith is very keen at searching out Plus Reiatsu. She can gauge the general strength of a Reiatsu source at a glance or attain more detailed information by sending out a ping of her own Reiatsu. Though she can detect Hollow Reiatsu the same way, if she is tuned towards detecting Plusses, there is a lag when a Hollow Reiatsu suddenly shows up.
○ Descorrer (Opening): Lilith can open and close a Garganta, the means of travel Hollows use to get to and from Hueco Mundo. Lilith is known to be able to directly inject into the Precipice World.
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Acid Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Garganta : Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Cero/Bala: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Regeneration: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
1) A chapter putting much more detail into my Character's past history as a human being. 28,348 words, graded 10/10.
2) A chapter detailing the events of my Character as a Vasto Lorde, becoming an Arrancar. 50,057 words graded 9/10.
3) Same Character as the Cuatro Espada on another site.
Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 19 times in total (Reason for editing : Top line won't display picture or bolding.)
Nise no Eiyū
Joined : 2012-05-31
¥ Yen : 533738556
Posts : 1343
Karma : 23
Age : 26
Location : Kagatsuchi
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Lilith del Sombras [APPROVED 1-2++] Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:03 pm|| |
I Checked your coding because I'm going to end up checking your app later. You next time need to put the image before you put your font tag.
My evaluation will come later.
Joined : 2012-12-17
¥ Yen : 2352313
Posts : 2
Karma : 0
|Subject Post 3Subject: Background History Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:05 pm|| |
|Background HistoryPrelude -- Living World
The Sparrow and the Dragonfly
The Prince and the Pauper
Joined : 2010-06-03
¥ Yen : 2148284047
Posts : 15942
Karma : 192
Age : 24
Location : Purgatory
|Subject Post 4Subject: Re: Lilith del Sombras [APPROVED 1-2++] Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:51 pm|| |
- Name [X]
- Appropriate Age [X]
- Gender [X]
- Appearance Present [X]
- Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
- Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
- 10 sentences for personality [X]
- History is of appropriate length [X]
- Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
- Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
- Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
- Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
- RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
- RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]
- Willpower/Determination: Advanced
- Mental Deduction: Advabced
- Pain Endurance: Advanced
- Focus: Advanced
Comments/Notes: Looks legit to me. If anyone has a problem, come at me bro. This app has been sitting in unchecked for too long.
Tier: 1-2++ based on quality and lack of hollow's.
Joined : 2011-06-30
¥ Yen : 203557391
Posts : 2044
Karma : -7
Age : 24
|Subject Post 5Subject: Re: Lilith del Sombras [APPROVED 1-2++] Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:52 am|| |