Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
midnight68652
midnight68652
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A quiet forest, for now  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A quiet forest, for now  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A quiet forest, for now  - Page 2 Empty Re: A quiet forest, for now

Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:09 pm
Dodged. Well not just dodged, the little cockroach of a Shinigami caught her off guard. The chain wrapped around her wrist. She wasn't prepared for it and her attack got pulled off its target. She was annoyed. Lala knew it would take her all to beat him yet this Shinigami wanted to be an annoyance. One cero and this Shinigami would be dust. He was such an annoyance. Maybe she could use him though. He was set on taking out the quincy. Soul reapers do make good distractions for quincy, especially with their feud.

A quincy suggesting they work together to take him out. Lala knew this was a good idea, as much as she hated teaming with a Shinigami. Using this Shinigami would be the best strategy. As long as she focused him at the quincy she could fire all she wanted at him hoping for the right connection blow. Though another thought came to mind.

'This Shinigami has a mighty thirst for blood. He doesn't sound too far from a hollow. He might make a good one.' Though this would have to wait to see if the quincy kills him first.

Lala then started to turn her elbow piston pumped out again having another cero charged. Just as it looked like she was going to fire her arm stopped the force of her giant body turning, and her massive strength would pull an unsuspecting Shinigami off their feet propelling him at the quincy. Lala hoped the Shinigami was smart enough to realize this wasn't an attack on him but on the quincy. Though her aim seemed to be off as he would be flung just to the left of the quincy's location in the tree. As the chain released she would push her arm a little to the right of the quincy. It wasn't enough to miss him but just enough to convince him to dodge left straight into the Shinigami. With that another yellow flash, from her fist would launch past the Shinigami at the quincy.

Post 2

My charaters:
Kenshi Oridama (vizard)
Lala Vega (arrancar)
Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid 10%
Schizoid 66%
Schizotypal 74%
Antisocial 50%
Borderline 10%
Histrionic 30%
Narcissistic 82%
Avoidant 10%
Dependent 10%
Obsessive-Compulsive 78%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A quiet forest, for now  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100A quiet forest, for now  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:29 am

This was getting annoying fast.

The words had been resonated through his head certain parts playing over and over again continuously underestimating me, really want to die so badly, you are already a dead man walking. his teeth were grinding the anger was resonating but just at that moment he was ripped off his feet being launched at the quincy he could see just what this arrancar was doing ....... and it PISSED HIM OFF! he softly landed upon the ground but something was different the air around the man felt cold and heavy so hard to breath with a sounding roar the mass of spirit pressure in the man poured out like a gushing wave the trees began splitting the landscape being crushed under its power he let his arm fly out but his opponent wasn't the obvious choice.

FUCK OFF!

The whip like chain flied through the air the ground it passed just over cracking at the off flowing air as it cut through the atmosphere towards its target and that target you ask? the big ass machine that just got in his way. the chain flowed casually around its big ass torso and back into wolfs hands he mustered all of his strength the veins in his arms almost about to burst as he pulled with this strength he was sure to pull over a small building much less the monster standing high above him.

SIT THE FUCK DOWN! I TOLD YOU HES MIN DON'T GET INVOLVED YA FUCK!

the chain was callously taken from his hands the Dog he had summoned earlier taking it in its teeth its iron like grip was even stronger than Wolfs pulling this beast was contempt to keep Her down and if the big gal had fell this mutts strength would truly keep her there. Wolf looked over cracking his knuckles as he looked at the Quincy the grin on his face ever glowing from his pocket he pulled out a smaller dog chain and wrapped it around his fist.

ya know, your kind really pisses me off, you think your like the gods or some shit? I WONT FUCKING LET YOU EVEN TOUCH THE HEAVENS YOU FUCK! I AM WOLF 4TH SEAT OF SQUAD 3 AND I WILL BE YOUR UNDERTAKER!!

the presence of the man was completely different he was pissed the killer aura enough flowed over the man was enough to make a grown man burst into tears but now even the spirit pressure around the man lashed out almost solidifying cutting at the trees he took his stance one fist aimed at the quincy he stood up straight his eyes were almost radiating red This was truly the wolf

Template By: [THEFROST]

A quiet forest, for now  - Page 2 M9rTQZk

Hitoshi [Adalric]
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A quiet forest, for now  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100A quiet forest, for now  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:23 am
Leaping down from the branch, he let the yellow flash destroy the tree he had been on earlier, gently dropping down to the ground with a slight tap. Even though he had just made the offer to have the both of them fight him as a team, he had been turned down by the Shinigami, who took his anger out on the Arrancar. Unlike the Shinigami, the Arrancar had been willing to work with the Shinigami, though what she got in return was a chain around her waist in an attempt to pull her down, something the little man most likely would not be able to pull off. Watching the man wrap his chain around the Arrancar, he saw a chance to make some fun, and used his Hirenkyaku paired with his already great speed to get near the Shinigami, grabbing onto the chain with his hand. The man had a decent amount of Spiritual pressure, though it was not even close to the true amount of Spiritual pressure held inside of Hitoshi. “I see you take great pride in this Zanpakutō of yours…” he said, keeping his eyes on the Shinigami while tugging at the chain with his full might. This was however, not to hurt the Shinigami, but to pull the massive Arrancar towards them.

The Arrancar was tall and heavy, though he was extremely powerful, especially in a spiritual world, surrounded by reishi he could take and manipulate. The strain put onto the chain would be great, making it that much more likely for the Arrancar to tip over. While tugging at the chain with his right hand, he packed a punch with his left hand, aiming to punch the Shinigami right in the chest, causing a serious bit of blunt damage to the already injured man. “..I have one too, though I’d say mine is a lot stronger then this one. I guess this is just a first release, or are you at your limit already? Don’t you have a Bankai?” he said, continuing where he had left of with his statement. Saying the things he did would most likely only further piss the Shinigami off, though he had actually been wondering if the kid had more power in him then he was showing now. Right now, Hitoshi could end the kid in one swift strike, barely giving him the time needed to respond, though like a true predator, he would play around until he had his fill with these people.

After all, they had chosen to attack him, not vice versa. Once the Arrancar would fall and his punch would have landed, he would no longer hold on to the Zanpakutō chain, having no desire to break or steal the weapon away from the guy. “I’m sorry, but your analysis was inaccurate. I don’t believe I’m a god, nor do I think I can touch the heavens. What I am is perhaps the most simple of all, I am just a simple human, nothing more…” he said, his face portraying not a single emotion as he made his statement. Being human was one of the hardest existences of all, though it was also the one that had the most opportunity to grow and become what the world needed. He had seen it many times before in people that went out of their way to protect the things they cared about, times in which a normal human could, for just a moment, become more then a God or an Angel. He was not one of those people, though he was not to be taken lightly by anyone, just as he had shown now.

midnight68652
midnight68652
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A quiet forest, for now  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A quiet forest, for now  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:41 am
Post 3

Even focusing this Shinigami on their target didn't get him off her. He was proving to me more of a hindrance then any assistance. She might have to just kill him off first and try to take the quincy on solo. The chain whipped around. She didn't stop it from rapping around her. Why would she? Connecting yourself to a giant colossus just makes you a better target. She could always just blast him with a cero and make this his grave.

Just as he pulled she through her fist back ready to squish him as the quincy jumped up to help pull her over. While the Shinigami alone wasn't enough to pull her over if she didn't want to the quincy was more then strong enough. Apparently hes using the soul reapers narrow mindedness as his main irritation. She could feel her heels start to raise up. The quincy though had set himself up for an attack.
Her left elbow piston pushed back. The one she hasn't used yet. The one shes been secretly storing energy in for this point. Her waist opened up leaving a smoke screen, that blocked her waist chest and head from view, as missiles were launched out.

The 28 missiles went out a short distance before breaking into 5 each flying back at the 3. This distraction is what she needed. Her left fist came down in a punch at the pair just as fast as she could swing it. The piston pumped down into the fist launching the cero. Though this cero was different, charged over time she had focused the power of three of her ceros straight into this one blast. While it did make it easier to dodge it delivered three times the damage making it very distructive. Perfect for a case like this. Her cero was aimed at the pair hoping to hit with it. Though if it didn't they still had the wall of hollow missiles, which numbered to 140 as they flew in cutting of any movement path flash step or not.

If her robot form could smile she would be laughing. Even avoiding the missiles was about pointless as she would just redirect them at them.

My charaters:
Kenshi Oridama (vizard)
Lala Vega (arrancar)
Paranoid 10%
Schizoid 66%
Schizotypal 74%
Antisocial 50%
Borderline 10%
Histrionic 30%
Narcissistic 82%
Avoidant 10%
Dependent 10%
Obsessive-Compulsive 78%
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:30 am

A True Shinigami

As the chain gracefully wrapped around this huge robot it seemed that the quincy would intervene, as he stood there mocking fenrir and the power of his Wolf cocked his head the wild manacle grin lurched on his face he stared into the Quincies eyes and with a look of pure satisfaction he allowed the next few word to seep out of his mouth. his spiritual pressure was lashing out crushing even the ground were he stood

I don't need no fucking bankai to kill you quincy. Ill just rip your damn head off and see how it goes from there

this was no simple threat the wolf had made a promise and he intended to keep it. But despite all this bickering bellow it seemed that the arrancar too had launched an attack missiles flew into the air hundreds of the filled the sky almost blotting out the sun. But it seemed these missiles wasn't his only worry both the two had launched their fists, what a true fucking bother. Hitoshis fists connected with his chest bones cracking as it hit but yet again this wolf refused to even be fazed by it he stood like a rag doll his condition was probably horrid but he gave little to no shits .... this was just like wolf.

As the second fist came crashing down though he did take some action but not for himself it seemed. within an instant the chain was wrapped around his fist now launching at hitoshi but just before it hit the man he extended the hand out the shock wave that blasted through the air alone was enough to push The quincy well out of the ceros range leaving him to face the yellow hue.

It hit with dramatic effect a massive explosion encompassing a 20 m radius the destructive force was great and the smoke rose as the move finished. silence such sweet serenity ...... to bad it was short lived. the manacle laughter all to famous of the wolf rang through the distance as the smoke cleared the shinigami stood... barely the blood covering most of his body his skin was charred his back stood the skin nearly all burnt off and most of his clothes were burnt as well.

IS THAT ALL YOU FUCKING GOT? I SHOULD A KILLED YOU FIRST THAT WAS PITIFUL

his pet now came sitting beside him the bloody mess of wolf let his hand caress its fur as they waited for what was to come next perhaps he was just a dead man walking but he wouldn't go down without a fucking fight. pulling a bottle of grog hidden within his boot out he took a quick swig of it then smashed the bottle against the tree. the chain was still wrapped around his fist waiting for a target.

One for the road as they say, so shall we continue?

Hitoshi [Adalric]
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:12 am
Absolutely crazy..

Even after taking his bone breaking punch to the chest, he still continued to fight him and the Arrancar. Retrieving his chain, he charged some sort of shockwave based attack that was aiming to force him back. Setting off with his feet, he dashed back, letting the shockwave further allow him to maneuver backward. When in flight, he noticed the many missiles he had heard fire off into the air earlier, considering them a bigger problem for the Shinigami then for himself, especially since the Cero had been successfully dodged, but had hit the Shinigami quite hard. Performing a barrel roll, he got his Quincy gun, the Ace of Judgement in the same move, taking aim and firing the moment he landed on his knees. His gun had the ability of firing a great many reishi bullets in a mere second, while paired with his great reishi manipulation would allow him to break them down and maneuver these bullets in flight. For a Quincy wielding a ranged weapon, the control over Reishi meant everything, and that was just what Hitoshi was best at. Aiming at several points that seemed relatively random, the high paced fire of his Ace of Judgement was far greater then that of most Quincy bows. Aiming to fire between missiles, the bullets collapsed and split into three smaller bullets that moved with a high velocity.

Firing up to fifteen bullets per second, it was a true spectacle to see the small, bright blue bullets soaring through the sky, picking out whatever rocket the could get down. It seemed like the rockets could only divide so many times, though his gun could fire a near infinite amount of bullets for several minutes without end if he was not disturbed by a third party. The missiles that came from so many sides were hard to take down, were it not for his ability to split bullets and use pattern control to alter the trajectory of the bullets, allowing them to move to missiles and shoot them down, even if they too would move out of their trajectory by the will of the Machine-like Arrancar. The Arrancar woman believed that he was an easy target, though that was shown to not be the case. The fun fact of the game was that the use of his gun was not even what he was best at, yet still he had shown to be good enough to take on annoying attacks such as the missile barrage that had been fired at them. Thanks to his agility and the shockwave performed by the Shinigami, he had avoided the Cero and taken the time to destroy the missiles in less then a minute, though he had not yet seen the state in which the Shinigami was. Hearing the loud blast caused by the Cero, he figured that the missiles were just some kind of a distraction from the real hit, the yellow flash.

Looking behind him, he saw just how much damage had been caused to the Shinigami, who seemed so charred that had he been a normal human, he would not have been able to move due to the sheer pain caused by burns this severe. He knew that by now, the fight would have to end for the Shinigami, or he would surely come to die here, and no one wanted to die in a place such as Hueco Mundo when they did not have to do so. He had personally broken his ribs both on the front and back, and with the blast coming from the Arrancar, any hit would tip him over and most likely make it so that he would not be getting up again. “You should go home, unless you wish to make this your last stand. Either way, you’re throwing your life away for nothing, so just head on home” he said, even though he knew that the guy would still want to stay. In the end, it was his choice what he wanted to do, though if he had the slightest shred of sanity, he would know that he really had to leave in order to survive.
midnight68652
midnight68652
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 pm
The shinigami had survived. He had amazing resilience. If the giant machine arrancar could, she would have a large smile on her face as she spoke. “You surprise me Shinigami. You have a great resistance for damage even at your weak level of power. After we deal with this quincy I wish to strike a deal with you, to give you even more power then you could gain as a Shinigami.” She spoke her voice sounding soft and feminine yet as if generated from a machine. She then looked to the quincy the real problem in this fight.

She knew the missiles wouldn't stop the quincy. Their annoying ability to fire thousands of arrows with a single shot was always a pain. Though that is why she had other methods of attacking. With a puff of steam coming out of the sides of each arm at the joint of each plate. Four plates pulling out opening up the armor below the large heirro plate on each arm. Cannon barrels that were hidden there begun spinning as the piston's on her elbows pumped back. This was her Cero Gatling. While most hollows gained the ability to fire cero's quickly she was built to fire them at blinding speeds to take out hundreds of enemies.

As the barrels got up to speed they begun firing as she trained her arms on the quincy. One arm firing just infront of where the quincy traveled the other firing where he was. Her machine mind would switch arms back and forth as the quincy changed directions. The arms firing off twenty shots of cero energy as a circle of cero energy developed launching at the quincy with each arm. Though this ability did weaken her cero attacks splitting it equal between all twenty shots and the explosive circle it was still a pretty devestating attack. She would keep rapid firing these shots her pistons pumping in and out letting no lag between sets. In all as she was trained on the quincy she would fire eighteen total sets, nine from each arm.

My charaters:
Kenshi Oridama (vizard)
Lala Vega (arrancar)
Paranoid 10%
Schizoid 66%
Schizotypal 74%
Antisocial 50%
Borderline 10%
Histrionic 30%
Narcissistic 82%
Avoidant 10%
Dependent 10%
Obsessive-Compulsive 78%
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:26 am

FARKING DENIEDDDDD

the face of Wolf was one of pure joy as he looked up to this machine he gave her the finger, this thing had just made quite the offer but with a grin on his face wolfie showed just what he thought of it. He had never been one to deal with others and now wasn't the time to change that. Wolf stood there looking at these 2 men the blood tricking down his arm..... so much blood. But it wouldnt stop him, he let out his statement for both the quincy and Arrancar benefit.

Ill show you 2 what weak is, Ill break your funking bones and you can see what kinda deal you can strike then. and quincy, every fight should be your last, how the fuck am i supposed to enjoy it if its not?

He could feel the bones within his body ... broken, the blood dripping from his gaping wounds. Everything was so damn difficult, every step every movement brought the pain. But it seemed not to be what he focused upon right now. Blood, Fear, Hate? what did it all mean the constant thought rolled through his head. and he could only push ahead, sure he was hurt but if he surrendered now what kind of man would he be?

With a bit of a grin towards the quincy a chuckle following, despite all his blood loss this wasn't his limit in fact it didn't even seem to faze wolfie as he continued running each cero hitting close to him, the chain swinging around in at high speeds above him acting as a sort of shield against these ceros as he launched through the air the chain wrapped around his having the black reiatsu gathering around it in a deep blade he yelled out the fist flying towards the quincy.

BLACK FANG. LETS FUCKING FINISH THIS!

the massive fang came ripping through the air the ceros also shooting down upon them, the true feel of this fight was pain. It wasnt the pain of these broken bones or bruises but the sheer audacity of the swelling thoughts in his head. Finally he had his oppertunity to test his metal and he would take it by force. He was excited finally he had found someone worth fighting..... this feeling .... it was joy.

COME QUINCY EMBRACE DEATH WITH ME!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum