Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Battle From Long Ago; Verathius vs. Yachiru Unohana [Private/Requested by CrowtheForsaken] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100A Battle From Long Ago; Verathius vs. Yachiru Unohana [Private/Requested by CrowtheForsaken] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

A Battle From Long Ago; Verathius vs. Yachiru Unohana [Private/Requested by CrowtheForsaken] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Battle From Long Ago; Verathius vs. Yachiru Unohana [Private/Requested by CrowtheForsaken]

Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:02 am
A Battle From Long Ago; Verathius vs. Yachiru Unohana [Private/Requested by CrowtheForsaken] - Page 2 Unohana.Retsu.240.1367743
YACHIRU UNOHANA
THE FIRST KENPACHI

From hearing his explanation, Unohana was feeling short on getting the answer about his anomaly as that anomalous man does not know who or what he is. He answered that he awoke here--at this spot--and was ordered to guard the gateway to Hueco Mundo. When Unohana looks around for any battle scars upon nature caused by their bout, she notices something strange about it. They are not damaged the time that she enters and after the bout. "You are correct about Bakudo and Hadō; we called it Kidō or the Demon Way. Bakudo is used for sealing and barriers while Hadō is used to destroy your fellow hollows for their attacks on the living; have you noticed how your fellow hollows managed to leak into the realm of the living?" Unohana explains before asking him about the hollow attacks that was happening even at this time. But still, she inquires herself to how come there are so many destructive attacks on this person and yet the environment looks like it was not affected. Perhaps the person in the shadow may have the answer. "There are attacks done here and even the destructive ones. How come the area is not affected? Was it usually restored in between fights?" Unohana asks to see if this one has seen someone doing the repairs.

Behind her, the mysterious silver-haired woman in traditional Japanese peasant kimono walks by, using her straw sun cap to hide her presence and a walking stick to support her for what her travel will take her. In plain sight of Verathius, that woman touches the tree with a damaged trunk with her left hand and lowers her head with lips moving. Just like that, the tree glows faintly as the trunk was restoring to normal. "She will have to leave soon or more of your kind will come out of the gate to seek harm upon her. Her presence draws them in." A pleasant woman's voice rings in Verathius's head, "While you attend to the gate, I attend to the land around you; I have no quarrel against your kind." With the words spoken, the silver-haired woman vanishes into the darkness of the forest.

A Battle From Long Ago; Verathius vs. Yachiru Unohana [Private/Requested by CrowtheForsaken] - Page 2 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Anonymous

A Battle From Long Ago; Verathius vs. Yachiru Unohana [Private/Requested by CrowtheForsaken] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Battle From Long Ago; Verathius vs. Yachiru Unohana [Private/Requested by CrowtheForsaken]

Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:32 am
"Thousands of gates exist to the worlds beyond this one, some know how to navigate the world as though but a tree. I believe they are either being made in the living world by someone. Or they have found yet another exit. My orders were none pass this point..so for that..purpose.." Verathus stood up, something was coming and he was well aware of it's arrival. Evolution wouldn't simply stop, he wasn't planning to hold back this time. He let the spiritual pressure he had go. The reiatsu around his body shot into the sky. The purple glow fairly easy to see, his eyes glowed red with some mixed purple into the coloration."The field does heal, sorry about this..but you should leave..before the Quincy arrive..I will buy you time..My name Verathus, it was nice to have a conversation for a change." With that he used the sonido and appeared behind her. out of sword reach. He smacked away an arrow, his gaze was cold and empty now. He raised his hand up, waiting for the female to go.

"Dishonorable, attacking one from behind..your arrows are flimsy toys against me..Fair well Shinigami Captain..may the future bring both of us..glory.." Verathus vanished the sound of a scream could be heard, what is that thing. Something along those lines was echoing out. Spinning around his poleaxe he brought it down slicing a male Quincy in half. He raised a hand blasting away another portion of their forces. Verathus, the Gate Keeper began his battle. The cero that left his hand was far larger and seemed to be his full strength. It killed several of the unsuspecting Quincy. His spiritual pressure alone was killing some of the weaker ones, many had collapsed to their knee's trying to breath. His pressure was best described as being in complete darkness. He watched them now, speaking as the reiatsu filled his lungs. "Go back, this is the only time I will offer it you..I've warned your people but you send these foolish men to die..Now you may decide how this story will be told, will you grow old in your home..Or shall you die before the Gate to hell."
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Battle From Long Ago; Verathius vs. Yachiru Unohana [Private/Requested by CrowtheForsaken] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100A Battle From Long Ago; Verathius vs. Yachiru Unohana [Private/Requested by CrowtheForsaken] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:38 am
A Battle From Long Ago; Verathius vs. Yachiru Unohana [Private/Requested by CrowtheForsaken] - Page 2 Unohana.Retsu.240.1367743
YACHIRU UNOHANA
THE FIRST KENPACHI

When learning that there are more out in the world than just Japan, it will be out of her reach and the reach of her fellow captains, given to their conservative ideals that they have to focus the brunt of it which is in Japan. There was once a race of humans who does it for them as they battle hollows, but mankind wiped them out and left the Gotei 13 with additional responsibilities that will cost them a lot of time, lives and effort to upkeep. Verathius was his name and Unohana will have to give her name out of respect, "Captain Unohana, Yachiru of the Fourth Division and it will find us glory, Verathius." The Quincy has long been the enemy of the Shinigami since almost a thousand years ago, and yet Verathius understood that and allows her to leave while he keeps them busy. As for the field that miraculously heals itself, there is more to it than just that, but with the Quincy coming in, it will be little time before they could arrive here. Unohana has to escape. She opens the gateway and leaves immediately.

Upon her arrival, Unohana sees Ukitake waiting for her. "Unohana-sempai. What news you have regarding the anomaly?" Ukitake asks of her as Unohana replies, "He is not hostile to begin with, he is merely protecting a gateway to Hueco Mundo which festers even outside of Japan. He spoke of thousands of them. He allowed me to return here while the Quincy squadron was closing in on the area." Ukitake was slightly surprised that the Quincy will still be going after that gateway, even more surprised to learn that there are thousands of these gateways. "I-I will report to Yamamoto about this discovery." Ukitake promises as he and Unohana walks off with Unohana's secret discovery that is more than just valuable; it is consequential if proven false.