Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
things for Charlotte Left_bar_bleue13000/99999things for Charlotte Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

things for Charlotte Empty things for Charlotte

Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:39 am
My Purchase From The Cybermind

Character Name: Charlotte

Item Name: The Cyber Brain
Item Description: This is a surgery to convert almost any race's brain to be compatible with any of Phatomtech's abilities or parts used in Cybermind's Store.
Price: 250,000

Item Name: Language Chip
ItemDescription: Implant any known language. The character can now understand that language fully but cannot speak it.
Price: 15,000

Item Name: Speech Chip
Itemn Description: This grants the character the ability to speak and understand all known languages. The subject can speak only one language at a time, although it may be able to understand several languages. It does not enable the subject to speak with those who don’t speak.
Price: 10,000

Item Name: The Orange Box ( two of them)
Item Description: The Orange Box l is a small device that you use to create a portal on a small black hand-held device. From there, you type in the cooridates of where you want to go and then aim the device at the portal and shoot it inside. If done correctly, a portal will be made to your detestation and you'll be quickly transported. If not....there is no telling where you'll land.
Price: 39,000 x2 =78,000

Item Name: [ T h e X E O N ]
Item Description: Need to go somewhere fast, deep space or just wanna show off? Well The Xeon is just for you. The Xeon is a powerful Hover Car capable of reaching speeds up to 100,000 MPH, shielded against attacks like Cero's, is capable of firing laser beams on all sides of the car to protect the driver, it can even drive you all the way to moon once you pull down the hatch! However, it's only able to fit two people in the car. (Four unless you count the trunk.)
Price: 150,000

Item Name: Custom Order
Item Description: I would like my "[ T h e X E O N ]" i am buying above to be customized for Charlotte's needs. In sted of having a window that would let sun light in Id like thin metallic coding with a visual display system on the inside. Id like the display system to have two settings. normal where it look as though the The XEON did have a normal window from the inside only and the other one I'd like to be night vision
Price: unknown

Item Name: Container
Item Description: Need somewhere to store all your shit? Buy The Container! Why you ask? The Container is a small circular device that breaks down the atoms of any object you have, stores it inside of the device and keeps all your junk organized by showing you pictures of every object you have in your inventory. Simply press whatever object you have in The Container and it will be rematerialized. And to store items, simply point The Container at the object and it will be broken down.
Price: 50,000

Total Price:
Grand toral is
: 563,000 + The Custom Order
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
things for Charlotte Left_bar_bleue20650/20000things for Charlotte Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

things for Charlotte Empty Re: things for Charlotte

Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:41 pm
Mmk. Charging 2000 for the adjustments... So total is 565,000.

Enjoy.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum