Joined : 2012-11-11
¥ Yen : 209562450
Posts : 392
Karma : 3
Age : 20
Location : 'Murica.
|Subject Post 1Subject: Lynden Ashecroft [Angel Iramasha][3-4] Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:25 am|| |
• Name: Lynden Ashecroft.
• Age: Unnamed.
• Gender: Male.
• Branch/Position: None at the moment.
• Race: Angel.
Trustworthy: Lynden is a very trustworthy person. If you put your faith in him, he won't let you down. Lynden would fight to the death just to keep a promise. Lynden will hardly ever let a promise be broken, partly due to his past mistakes.
Honest: Lynden remains painstakingly honest. He will always tell you his absolute opinion on a situation. If you plan to ask a question, be prepared for a very honest opinion. Seriously. Be prepared.
Optimistic: Despite his title, Lynden tends to be rather optimistic. Seeming to always be happy, regardless of his past.
Loyal: Lynden is incredibly loyal to those he befriends. He has no interest in betraying their trust. Quite frankly, it seems futile to him, betrayal. It only ever ends badly. (-Glares at undying revenge- ... Yeah I'm talking about you.)
Regretful: Well, where do we get started. Lynden's been through a lot. Looking back on the past always seems a bit painful to him... He gets a blank stare when he's deep in thought. He's a hopeless nostalgic, much to his dismay. He can't help himself. He simply finds himself looking back into the past. If the situation he's in reminds him of something he's been through, and let me remind you, he's been through a lot, he'll find himself looking back on the past. This isn't always a good thing. There's a lot of things Lynden's been through, and a lot of things that have happened in his life that he blames himself for. Sometimes, a flash from the past isn't exactly heartwarming.
Fears: He has an almost comical fear of spiders. Seriously.
Likes: Well, he has a thing for red-heads. What? He can't help himself! All I'm saying.
Dislikes: Spiders. I'll add more to this list, should he encounter ANYTHING more hideously disgustingly repulsive than spiders.
Regret One: Isadore.
A long, long time ago, there was a woman. Her name was Isadore. Lynden met her in such an average way, you wouldn't have expected that she'd have made such a significant impact on his life. She had beautiful blonde hair. He remembered wanting to simply feel her gentle locks flowing through his fingers. He remembered her eyes. A hue of gold even more pure than his own. He remembered seeing her once before this, at a store adjacent to him. This time, they were at restaurant. She dropped her purse, and he, having been the gentleman he was, picked it up for her. Anyone believe in love at first sight? He didn't. Anyway, he looked into her eyes. They looked pained. She looked like she was lost. Lost in her own mind perhaps? What could that void in her eyes have been? Lynden didn't know. He remembered following her out, laughing, as he secretly offered her protection. He remembered her refusing. He remembered offering to walk her home. He remembered her accepting. He remembered joy. Lynden smiled. He remembered the long way to her house. He remembered joking about it being the scenic route. He remembered telling her he hadn't minded the time he spent with her. He remembered her smile. He remembered smiling back. He remembered that it rained that night. He remembered buying her an umbrella. He remembered touching her hand accidentally as he opened the umbrella. He remembered silence. He remembered they laughed. He remembered how much he loved her laugh. He remembered getting her home. He remembered her offering he stay the night. He remembered silence. He remembered accepting. He remembered talking to her at all hours of the night, just looking back on he past, and predicting the future. He remembered how simple things were with her. Then, he remembered nothing.
Regret Two: Humanity.
There was another woman, named Elizabeth. She had red hair. It was fiery and beautiful and Lynden loved it. It intrigued him. This was a much later time. He remembered that it took a while for him to love again. He remembered that he didn't know why. He remembered her smile. He remembered Isadore's smile. He remembered shedding a tear. He remembered Elizabeth wiping it away. He remembered forcing a smile. He remembered a promise. He remembered promising not to let sadness get the best of him. He remembered truly smiling. He remembered a kiss. He remembered something more than a kiss. He remembered making love. He remembered loving Elizabeth. He remembered an attack. He remembered the demons. He remembered a massacre. He remembered trying to fight. He remembered defeat. He remembered Elizabeth, before him. He remembered her holding his child in her arms. He remembered how they murdered her. He remembered how they twisted her beautiful body into an abomination. He remembered how they impaled her. He remembered the splash of warm blood. He remembered tears. He remembered her poking his forehead playfully. "You... broke my promise..." He remembered her unfitting laughter. He remembered her smiling. He remembered her life fading. He remembered holding her in his arms. She died, and the memory did also.
Regret Three: The Child.
Even closer still, he remembered a child, one that had long since been left behind. He remembered the child crying in the cold wind and rain. There was nothing he could do for him. He remembered walking away. He remembered a woman. He remembered her picking it up. He remembered smiling a broken smile. He remembered leaving. The wind picked up. He walked away. He remembered abandonment.
Why did Lynden still put his faith into humanity? Why did he dabble in their frail lives? It only ever led to sadness, to sorrow. Those smiles he'd seen, broken in bloody despair. The happiness he'd seen, destroyed in gruesome horrors none would ever wish to see. Life, snuffed out in haste, like the sun suddenly obliterated by a black hole of death. Like a candle in a hurricane. Why did he still have hope? Why did he still put his faith in them? In such a frailty? Why? All it led to was death, and sorrow. Even Isadore. The one who made him feel invincible. He couldn't even protect her. The demons consumed her soul. He could never have her back. He couldn't even remember the time they'd spent together. All just a hazy fog. A gap in his memory.
• Seishin Buki Name: Anastasia.
• Seishin Buki Appearance:
Anastasia is a female, who, though she appears to be around 11, is actually at least a thousand years old. She acts as the advisor and maid-servant to Lynden. Lynden despises that she is so humble to him, because he knows she's far superior to him. She can be quite the handful for Lynden sometimes, but she almost always is helpful. She's awful hyper, and cannot be calmed down easily. The only thing that makes her calm is battle, ironically. In battle, she becomes an entirely different person. She becomes a calm, level-headed individual, capable of near impossible foresight. She becomes a master strategist. Nearly heartless, she makes cold calculations that rarely accommodate the safety of anyone other than her master, Lynden. Truly, his life is all that she wishes to protect. When she takes this alternate psychological form, her body shifts to accommodate the added stress on her mind. She changes in appearance age anywhere up to 22.
• Seishin Buki Abilities: Anastasia can transform into several forms. One of which is two pistols dubbed "Anaia" and the other "Stasis". These pistols fire off Lynden's Chaos Energy. While Anaia fires off a compressed chaos energy bullet at long range, it also fires off a blast, similar to a shotgun at close range. Stasis on the other hand, uses his chaos energy in a manner consistent with chemical warfare. It fires off a controlled-area mist that causes anyone in the immediate area, friend or foe, to go through severe hallucinations, sometimes seeing duplicates of Lynden, and sometimes causing heavy delusion. It significantly lowers hand-eye coordination, and causes simple "spells" or other incantations to fail. The other aforementioned form is much like her normal form, but with a significant difference. Anastasia is as normally sentient as ever, but she now possesses strong healing abilities. These healing abilities can heal small wounds instantly, cuts and gashes over a period of 2 posts, and severe wounds over a period of 10 posts. Of course, this is only if she is left alone.
Gem Creation: Lynden can create Iramasha Gems from Chaos Energy.
Holy Decimation: Lynden releases a sphere of light using his chaos energy, and it explodes around him, making significant environmental destruction. The sphere only goes out 20 meters in every direction, and it has a significantly stronger effect on demons, and things of dark nature. It's results if hit resemble the aftermath of a hydrogen bomb. (Charring, massive amounts of flames, no radiation poisoning though) It comes in several layers as well, the closest to him being the strongest. The outermost being the weakest. He can use it has a defense mechanism too, by slightly hardening the outermost layer of light. It creates a barrier, that cannot be penetrated by energy-based weaponry. It can, however be cut through, and hopefully you have enough of a defense to holy light, cause once you cut through it, you can pretty much go directly for him.
• Chaos Moves:
Description: An Iramasha with Advanced or Master control over Chaos Energy can replace a limb or non-vital organ with ease. For Advanced it takes one post; for Master's it's almost instant. You can only use this move three times in a thread if you are advanced with a cool down of 3 post, and six times if you are a master with a cool down of two post. If you try to go over that limit there is chance something can go wrong.
Name: Chaos Vortex
Description: Chaos Vortex is a restraining Chaos Move mostly. It starts by the user summoning up a large amount of Chaos Energy for one post. After a one post charging period, a vortex, that can be of any color, appears above the user's opponent. Once there, a large beam of light, that can also be any color, shoots from the center of the vortex and encases the opponent within it. From there, the walls will soon begin to become extremely heated to the point to where if you even touch them your hand can possibly melt and there will also be lightening surrounding the walls to deter people from escaping. After the walls come down, the gravity inside of the vortex will be become five times stronger then Earth's gravity and will most likely cause the opponent to fall face first into the ground. It can also make it difficult to use any other kind of energy besides Chaos Energy due to the sheer amount of Chaos Energy that's slamming down on the user. Not to mention that the gravity can eventually begin to tear you apart if you are severely weakened or on a two, three, four or five tier.
The only way to counter this is to either shoot some type of strong energy into the vortex to disrupt it, place a defensive Kidō around you until the vortex is gone, use Chaos Control to teleport yourself out of the Vortex or place your own barrier around you or raise your reiatsu if you are stronger then the user.
The Vortex can also only be up for a maximum of three post by a master, two post by advanced and one post by Adept. But when the vortex is about to disappear, all the energy it collected will explode and cause a massive explosion. If the user is not careful, they can also get caught up in this blast.
The drawbacks to using this power, though, is that you can only use it three times per thread. So, after you use it once you cannot use it for another five post no matter who you are. It can also cause moderate exhaustion for three post after it's summoned and can slow you down for one post.
Name: Chaos Web
Description: The move takes a lot of concentration. It creates an invisible web of chaos energy. When an opponent is trapped in this web their speed is drastically decreased as well as slowly decreasing the amount of reiatsu the opponent has.
Name: Chaos Link
Description: Chaos Link is a technique where advanced and master users of Chaos Energy can enter someone's mind in order to read their memories and past experiences. They can also share their memories with the person they linked with. However, the link can only happen if the other person accepts. There is no way to perform Chaos Link against someone's will.
•Angelic Release/Demonic Release/Hybrid Stage One Appearance: White wings sprout from his back (optional), and his hair becomes silkier. His eyes turn a lighter, more pure shade of gold.
• Angelic Release/Demonic Release/Hybrid Stage One Abilities: Innocence: Lynden releases a bright white aura. It has a life bringing effect. Things around Lynden, or rather, in a 2 foot radius around him, seem to become more vibrant, like the plants beneath him etcetera. It makes humans feel happy, and damages demons. It is a passive area-of-effect ability.
Arrogance: Lynden uses his divine will to create a heightened strength and ability. He acquires heightened senses, and can note things almost before they happen. Think of it as really good foresight.
Dark Expulsion: Almost as if fighting off his own inner chaos, His wings fade into a dark black, which then expands into a shadowy aura around him. He can fire this off in any specific direction, and it works as a net that holds the enemy, slowly piercing them with spears of darkness until broken.
Shadow Caster: Lynden can make a certain area, around 40 meters in diameter, change from daylight to darkness. It's sorta like an orb, and it's 30 meters high.
• Awakened Divinity State/Hell Evolution State/Hybrid Stage Two Appearance:N/A @ the moment.
• Awakened Divinity State/Hell Evolution State/Hybrid Stage Two Abilities: N/A @the moment.
• Custom Form Incantation: "Regret is black as night. Lift up thy heavy head. Open their unseeing eyes, and fill them all with dread."
• Custom Form Appearance Lynden's golden eyes become far more prominent in this state. Appearing to glow brightly in pulsations. His white hair lengthens to his waist, the previously white feathers on his wings fall like snow, the wings themselves appear to corrupt. Black feathers slowly find their way onto his back. Black markings scroll over his body, and continue to move, switching with the amount of chaos energy expended. When the markings retreat to his eyes, the gold in them is covered in black. This means that his transformation is almost over.
• Custom Form Abilities: Increased Chaos Energy: If Lynden were a computer, and his chaos energy was all stored on an internal hard drive, then this form would be like plugging in a USB for extra storage. (You like dat metaphor doe) Lynden has all the chaos energy needed for this form, and it's moves, stored in this "USB". It practically doubles his chaos energy, but the energy from this form can only be used on moves from this form. His internal energy is still there, and can be used for regular moves, assuming he still has enough of it left.
Atonement: Lynden creates a beam of corrupted chaos energy, harmful to all other Iramasha, and to himself, if you were wondering. It is crushing energy to all other species, and it has a strong dark feel to it, it is compressed energy, formed from countless years of despair. Anyway, it is a beam of dark energy that he uses in exchange for his own sanity. He must relive his regrets, whilst his body fires these beams off with deadly precision. He is lost in his mind and his body becomes a highly efficient killing machine while he fires these beams. They fire upon any enemy target. It goes anywhere from half an inch in diameter, to 6 inches in diameter depending on how far into his past he goes. He can fire them off like semi-auto pistol rounds if he makes it all the way through. However, this move is vulnerable to sneak attacks, as it only focuses on one person per time.
Regretful Descent: Lynden becomes very much faster than before, almost seeming to defy time itself. He moves at speeds as fast as light for just an instant, allowing him to "cheat death" in narrow situations where a move made turns out to be... not the smartest.
Regretful Judgement: This move instantly uses all of Lynden's extra chaos energy gained from this state. It immediately removes him from his form. Regret is Lynden's final move. It is a massive sphere, covering a distance of 300 km in all directions. If anyone sets foot into the sphere, their greatest regret Stands before them. Their greatest regret, in nightmarish form stands before them to judge them. Lynden doesn't get off scot free. He sees his greatest regret (although not in nightmarish form) hidden in everything he looks at. If anyone does not pass their Judgement, their mind will be horribly damaged, making them have an instant mental breakdown upon the removal of the sphere. You can pretty much imagine how your character (or you) would feel if their greatest regret, something they'd put in the past, maybe even thought they'd overcome, appears before them, and judges them.
Memory Manipulation: Lynden aqcuires the ability to manipulate the memories of himself, as well as others. This subject is split into several, so as to avoid running on.
The methods for utilization of Memory Manipulation are as follows. Lynden, while altering memories, becomes sucked into the memory in question, if altering, and is put in nearly complete control over all but the person affected. If they notice they are having their memory altered, they can engage in a mental battle with Lynden, in which, upon defeat, gives Lynden full control over the memory, and the party affected "forgets" that they were being breached. Basically, Lynden is like a ghost in another person's memory, changing minor things, or even major things (like the outcome of a battle, a friendship being gained) by moving things around, or "suggesting" to the affected's mind to change the memory in a certain way. (Like having the sky turn cloudy or other things a semi-tangible ghost couldn't alter.) If creating entirely new memories for the affected party, it becomes slightly easier to spot an interference, so this must be done hastily. The scenery must be created first, background noises, then "characters" must be added. Certain people, real or false, must be added in, so that the situation seems more realistic. Then, Lynden must insert the affected party and/or himself, into the memory, as a means of stapling it as he alters the rest.
- Enhanced Memory: Lynden has the ability to enhance his own memory, as well as the memory of all those who allow him. He can use this ability to instantly refresh the more hazy memories in his or someone else's past.
- Memory Implantation: This move serves as a more covert way to gain someone's trust. In exchange for 75% of his added Chaos Energy, he can implant himself in a target's memory as a loved one, or friend. This can also be called memory distortion, as he can change his own memory so as to make himself believe something. The altered memories repair themselves when Lynden descends from his custom form. Lynden leaves key cards in manipulated memories, one of which being a golden butterfly, that will land on the affected person in said memory.
- Memory suppression: Lynden can repress certain memories until such a time that he should release them. This ability does not fade, but he can only use it on himself, or those that fully allow it.
The limitations of these abilities are as follows.
- If rushed, control over memory manipulation may be lost.
- While altering others memories, he may be overwhelmed by overpowering memories.
- Sometimes, it may be difficult to tell which memories are altered. If Lynden doesn't leave the callsign, which often times he does, if the memories are detailed and refined enough, then it may be very difficult to discern which is real and which is not.
- Lynden must make contact with the affected target, or Memory Manipulation will not work.
• Class Title: The Angel of Regret.
• Class Traits:(See Custom form abilities.)
(DO NOT FILL THIS OUT UNTIL TIER IS GIVEN!)
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Chaos Energy Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Chaos Warp: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Chaos Fighting Style: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Gem Creation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Last edited by JWC on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:50 pm; edited 16 times in total