Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca]
Does sin exist? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:22 pm by Angry Charmander

» Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves
Does sin exist? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:45 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Zanpakuto Expansions [FINISHED]
Does sin exist? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:46 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Does sin exist? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by Siegharty

» Beach Woes
Does sin exist? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Starman
Does sin exist? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

» African Exchange
Does sin exist? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:47 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
Does sin exist? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by Iori[Chronos]

» A Personal Request [Shunsui, Abalia]
Does sin exist? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:30 am by Rawk

» Mere Advice, Nothing More (Cyrus, Nif)
Does sin exist? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:19 am by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
Does sin exist? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDoes sin exist? - Page 2 I_voting_barDoes sin exist? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Does sin exist? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDoes sin exist? - Page 2 I_voting_barDoes sin exist? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129551 messages in 19719 subjects

Does sin exist?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Does sin exist? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10120/100000Does sin exist? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Does sin exist? - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Does sin exist?   Does sin exist? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:25 pm

What Sinpoder said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Does sin exist? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Does sin exist? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Does sin exist?   Does sin exist? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:47 am

Sin is only as valid as the people you associate yourself with make it seem, or the way you think. I do not believe in biblical sin, nor do I believe in 'normal' sin - as it is subjective to what is morally right and wrong. If someone did something wrong, I wouldn't call that a sin because it's against my moral code. I would say it's fucking stupid or degrading, but I wouldn't go as far to say they're sinning.

Does sin exist? - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Does sin exist? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Does sin exist? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Does sin exist?   Does sin exist? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:32 am

Since I posted this thread up, I've found out some interesting things.

For example, human beings do have universal things that they can consider wrong without any precept of what is good or bad. If I give you a hand up off of the ground and then fall on my butt right next to you and you don't move to help me... There is definitely something inherently wrong with that.

Basically, if you get bit by a mosquito, you go to scratch the place you were bit. It feels good. However, later, it hurts. That is a truth that can be accepted by everyone. There are actually things that set baselines for ALL PEOPLE, so therefore the concept cannot be purely subjective and must be taken account of.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Does sin exist? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Does sin exist? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Does sin exist?   Does sin exist? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:36 am

Kylekaotikk wrote:
Sin is only as valid as the people you associate yourself with make it seem, or the way you think. I do not believe in biblical sin, nor do I believe in 'normal' sin - as it is subjective to what is morally right and wrong. If someone did something wrong, I wouldn't call that a sin because it's against my moral code. I would say it's fucking stupid or degrading, but I wouldn't go as far to say they're sinning.

Yep.

Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Does sin exist? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10120/100000Does sin exist? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Does sin exist?   Does sin exist? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:54 am

I agree with Kyle too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ざる
Kanda Clone Powers Activate!
ざる

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Does sin exist? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Does sin exist? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Does sin exist?   Does sin exist? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:15 pm

I'd like to voice in; yes.

In terms of religion, yes. The Bible in many forms of Christianity and Judaism is considered to be taken literal. As such, anything that would defy the ten commandments literally, will be considered sinful. It also says that humans are born sinful, despite not necessarily breaking any commandment upon birth. As such, the Bible may contradict itself, or, it must be considered that the ten commandments isn't the only thing that mustn't be broken to be sinless. Furthermore, there are the 7 sins. If any act related to incurring Wrath, bearing Envy, acting Prideful, being Lazy, Inacting greed, feeling lustful, or acting Gluttonous is done by a person, they are doing sin. However, in catholic religion there are classifications of multiple sins. In many other religions (or ways of life) such as Buddhism, they instead have a different concept (karma) which can be related to sin, but works differently. As sin is a concept, or can be considered the term that defines acts that defy the absolute authority. With that, sin is very real and apparent. Now that I think about it, I could've just skipped to the last 2 sentences to make my point :/

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Does sin exist? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Does sin exist? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Does sin exist?   Does sin exist? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:32 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

Sponsored content

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: Does sin exist?   Does sin exist? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does sin exist?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive-
Jump to: