Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» A Personal Request [Shunsui, Abalia]
The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyToday at 11:30 am by Rawk

» Mere Advice, Nothing More (Cyrus, Nif)
The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyToday at 11:19 am by Rawk

» Beach Woes
The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyToday at 10:52 am by Mirja Eeola

» Rawk's FCs/Reserves
The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyToday at 10:46 am by Mirja Eeola

» Room in Romania
The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyToday at 9:54 am by Siegharty

» Yekaterina Isaenko [APPROVED, Human; 5-4] [Hazard Rating D]
The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by Gamma

» A REAL Diplomatic Mission (Ulv/Private)
The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Future Heritage
The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyYesterday at 2:16 pm by basswalker

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 9:20 pm by Laskt

» Big boy upgrade
The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 3:17 pm by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames I_vote_lcapThe Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames I_voting_barThe Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames I_vote_lcapThe Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames I_voting_barThe Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2679 registered users
The newest registered user is TracieHuges

Our users have posted a total of 129535 messages in 19718 subjects

The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanda
Kanda Clone Powers Activate!
Kanda

Location : In a Graveyard, staring at a grave marked with my own name.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames Left_bar_bleue0/0The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames   The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:21 pm

Song: Operation: Ground and Pound
Power Tier: 0-5

Natsu Dragneel looked into the deep blue sky as he stood on air, his feet covered in fire blasting below him to act as rockets and propel him forward at will. The flames on his hands matching those below his feet as his eyes shifted down to the mountain that lay below him on the calm island of Krakatoa, his birthplace. This island had erupted sometime during the 1800's, releasing such power as Natsu fell back to the earth, his fast clashing with the island. This had caused two-thirds of the island to be blasted off while the volcanic eruption alongside Natsu cause earthquakes that sent tidal waves thousands of feet tall in all directions from the island outward. His birth had been one of the most destructive natural disasters of all recorded history, killing some 34,000 people as the volcano unleashed its pent up rage and blazing hellfire. His face gave way to a frown at the memory of finding out he was responsible for the deaths of 34,000 or so people, sending them all to the Soul Society and Hell respectivly. It wasn't a good feeling, being responsible for deaths but he knew he couldn't waste time thinking about that. He had to grow strong to protect those around him who could not protect themselves. With that in mind, he looked to the Island below once more, Anak Krakatau sat below him with new life and new care takers.

This was his island. His and he knew it. If he had to, he would go fist and fist with anyone over it, but he would not leave it behind. It was his home and Wendy's as well. for her and the other Nature Iramasha he had met, Natsu shook his head in a fashion of giving consent before dropping out of the sky quickly, falling towards his home. This place would hide the Nature Iramasha if they ever needed to escape form the world and for that he had to protect it. But then again, he could always warp here when the place was in trouble, so all would be well. But this sensation of someone coming towards the island was bugging The Salamander, forcing him to look northward as he fell to the island below him. As he landed softly thanks to his flames, Natsu Dragneel lit his hands ablaze as his feet touched the white sand beaches before the deep blue sea. Whatever it was, it was here.

The sand around him began to turn to glass and clay as the water began to boil and steam while crabs marched away from him. Birds flying in the area left as people who knew who he was ran back to their villages. It was time to fight. It was time to protect those he held dear. These people who forgave him long ago and sheltered him were all the reason he needed as his Crust became noticeable and flames poured into his hands and on his feet.

Last edited by RedNeckHexx on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:35 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : added skillsheet)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter
The Game
Carter

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames Left_bar_bleue65150/100The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames   The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:50 pm

PREPARE TO EMBARK INTO LADEN'S POST!

Hiccuping Landen bleached out a song from his little boat, he had rented it so he could enjoy the ocean around this island. He had a little too much to drink this day but he was in good spirits, his Zanpakutō strapped to his back. This mood was a rarity! He wanted to test his "stuff" and he scanned the open waters spotting of all things a shark. He chirped loudly as he stood up, a bit rosy cheeked. His movements were jerky and the little boat rocketed violently as he aimed his hand, like a finger gun at the water where the shark was circling lazily enjoying the sun. A cero charged on his finger tip, maybe a little too big? Ah who cared, his thumb came down like the hammer on a pistol as the cero shot out, blood lit the water as the shark exploded. The after affect proved that the cero was too big as the blast sent the boat skidding through the water at break neck speeds while Landen fell down and giggled.

Next thing he knew he was in a tree, looking around he noticed his boat had left the water and found its way to shore, funny thing that. One tree lay on its side and he felt bad knowing he had caused it to fall. Good thing there are no hippies he thought as he fell out of the boat landing on the ground below. He sat up in awe, his boat had planted itself twenty feet off the ground in a tree.

Maybe he had more of a punch when he was tipsy. He stood up and cracked his back as he stumbled off whistling merrily looking for companionship or at least a nice place to lay out in the sun. Today was a good day so far!

Template By: [THEFROST]
[/quote]

The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames ZfrGue8

The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EUuCTxy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanda
Kanda

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames Left_bar_bleue0/0The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames   The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Band & Song: GreenDay - Holiday

Natsu stared into the sea, his eyes on fire as he saw a boat heading to shore. The man inside had an aura like a hollow and shinigami combined, was he a vizard? If so, Natsu couldn't help but keep the possibility of the boat being an enemy ship, as weird as it sounded for being a row boat. He watched like a hawk, not even the occasional fish jumping from the water distracting him. He saw the man seemingly a bit panic, but he looked... drunk. Maybe Natsu was off in his assumption of an enemy. The sudden forming of a Cero sent Natsu into overdrive as he put his hands before his mouth, forming a sort of tunnel as he inhailed and hunched over backward, before bending back and launching a stream of fire straight into the Cero as it fired. This was an enemy, he knew it now as his fire connected with the Cero in an explosion killing the shark and sending the man and his boat flying into the island. Natsu stared as his eyes locked onto the man flying through the air, turning his body while engulfing his hands in flames to break into a sprint. He flowed the man, causing sand to turn to glass and the grass he stepped on upon entering the forest he landed in to burn slightly. A single vulture circling a high tree gave Natsu the man's location and with a single Chaos Warp, Natsu was below him.

Natsu;s eyes went blank along with his face as he stared at the man in the boat IN THE TREE. He watched as the man began to stand, failing miserably and crashing into the ground below after his sudden fall. Natsu busted out laughing, landing on his side from his intense laughter at such a stupid act. Holding his sides as he stood up, regaining his composure before walking over to the fallen man. He stared at his boat in awe, not noticing how Natsu was standing behind him it seemed. Natsu grinned evilly as flames covered his foot before he reared it back to kick the man in his ass. Natsu busted out laughing manically as he called out,"AEEEEYYYYY! PAY ATTENTION!" His foot would hit the man right in his ass, sending him flying with a burnt ass like in the TV shows.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter
The Game
Carter

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames Left_bar_bleue65150/100The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames   The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Did it feel hot? BOOM! YEAH IT DID! Landen yelped as a burn mark imprinted itself in his ass, that sure sobered him up as he flew a few feet then landed in the dirt. "WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?" he roared to the man with flaming fists as he pulled out his Zanpakutō, "All I wanted was a nice day on the beach and maybe a spar and you ruined it dick!" he yelled in a temper.

His eyes closed slightly as he used hoho and flash stepped inward, this guy is strong, I can feel it but I can't let people walk all over me he thought as he rushed in aiming his blade right over the male's head trying to cut some of that pink hair. After all the man hadn't actually harmed Landen and he had even yelled a warning before he kicked. Man his butt was sore though!

Next he'd try to head butt the guy just for a little pay back, pain for pain was always even right? Right? Eh whatever he was mad, his rare good mood was ruined and now he was enraged and Azai could feel it, Azai being his Zanpakutō that is. "Asshole" He muttered.

[/quote]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanda
Kanda

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames   The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:19 pm

Band & Song: GreenDay - Holiday

WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?" the man roared to Natsu, his fists still ablaze and his laughing still sounding over the man's yelling. Natsu stopped the moment he drew his Zanpakutō, calling out one more. "All I wanted was a nice day on the beach and maybe a spar and you ruined it dick!" Natsu just smirked, bringing up a hand and moving it in a 'let's go' motion to mock him. It proved fruitful as the man charged forward, suddenly faster by the use of the Shunpo technique while raising his blade for a downward swing. Natsu's face was expressionless as he rose a blazing hand to catch the sword mid cut, his skin only feeling as he grasped the blade between his four fingers and thumb. His eyes had told Natsu that he knew the difference in power, but maybe this guy wasn't so wise. was he a few sandwiches short of a picnic up there? did he lose one or a few of his marbles? Who knew, but Natsu just held the blade in hand.

A sudden headbutt made Natsu think this guy was nuts. His skin was like DIAMOND when he was fighting and this cowboy had just HEADBUTTED young Natsu. would it leave a mark? No doubt about it cowpoke. Well, at least he didn't hit him hard. Natsu just kicked him in the stomach, which would in turn send the man flying faster than a roadrunner running from a coyote. Natsu once again cupped his hands like a pipe and sent up a stream of fire, a lot less powerful than normal, but it would still burn on touch. "FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!" The stream of fire would shoot after the man, and if it caught up to him it wouldn't be pretty. Weither or not the man had kncked himself out with that headbutt, only time would tell.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter
The Game
Carter

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames   The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:37 pm

Oh yeah the headbutt had been a bad idea! Stars exploded behind his head as he yanked his Zanpakutō free and stumbled to the side just in time to only be scraped by the kick, still he felt something crack. "Aren't you just a strong soma' bitch" He muttered as blood ran down into his right eye from the headbutt mark. "My only problem is I can't tell if you're a bad guy!" he yelled as he used his hoho again and came up behind the flame guy just in time to avoid a jet of flame, even now being away from the fire he felt the heat. His right hand charged a single cero.

"She's a curve ball" He said as the cero came to the man's right back side before splitting in two and the second part aiming for his feet to hopefully knock him on his ass. His ears were still ringing from the headbutt and his vision a bit blurred but he was great at focusing and using his quick wit to get the upper hand, or at least a had to survive with.

"So what's your problem?" He asked as he leapt backwards kneeling on a tree branch above.

[/quote]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanda
Kanda

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames   The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Song: Bleach: DDR OST - Showing Off

"Eh? I'm defiantly not a bad guy. your spiritual pressure feels like a hollow's. I can tell your a Vizard, so if you don't want to lose and you want to grow stronger then stop holding back!" Natsu blasted towards the man, plowing a fist of fire through his cero while kicking a flaming foot into the other and charging onward at speeds of six hundred miles per hour. Not even a half second later, Natsu found that he had missed the second Cero as it crashed into him from behind. Or did it? Natsu appeared below the man with his normal hands, pushing off the ground for a jump and aiming his fist at the man's jawline. If it hit, it would probably break, if not shatter his jaw bones. But he was holding back, so he wouldn't get his hard this time. "If you're here looking for a bad guy... then you're the only one around!" Natsu's fist clashed into the man's cheek, and he disappeared in an explosion, more than likely a chaos warp.

Natsu appeared behind, even if he hadn't hit the ground yet he attacked with a spin-kick followed by an uppercut and three jabs towards his stomach with his right hand. Natsu moved quick but remembered to keep himself under wraps. Natsu hadn't used half his power even when he used his breathe before, even then that wasn't his full power. His eyes were on fire with passion as hewas fighting. It wasn't very challenging, but he knew this one need to become stronger by the looks of him. Natsu decided that it was time to end it and sat down following it up by pulling a bag of hot dogs from his jacket and lighting a small fire in with some of the destroyed trees.

"You hungry? I am!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter
The Game
Carter

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames   The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:12 pm

One punch, he went flying, a kick, he was stunned, uppercut almost out cold, three to the stomach, he lost air. Then his face hit the dirt. All the words catching up in his min, he was no damn villain! "I'M A GOOD GUY" he roared as he stood up and bum rushed the man, he was now sitting enjoying hotdogs.

he attempted to tackle him while stealing a hotdog for himself and eating it, he was hungry but also mad! One more headbutt ought do it he thought but this time to the abs as he tried to ram him in the stomach.

After that he was spent as he fell over, he hadn't even gone shikai, not that it would help cause this guy had kicked his ass. He seemed nice enough though. Taking a moment he gathered all his missing oxygen as he rolled to his side and winced. yep those ribs were cracked. He sat up putting Azai back in her sheathing as he moved over to the fire gingerly and sat down.

"Tell me why someone as powerful as you is content to sit here while Shadowfall kills everyone?" He asked bitter, if he had this man's power he'd confront Mana himself.

[/quote]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanda
Kanda

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames   The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Song: Bleach OST - The Final Getsuga

Natsu was surprised when the man rushed him for a simple hotdog, getting tackled and his hot dog stolen didn't bother him though. Well if he was a good guy then he would easily be friends within Natsu. even if he did keep trying to headbutt him, only hurting himself. Natsu leaned over the down man with a smile, holding out another hot dog. Maybe he was just hungry? That was probably it. He watched as he fell to the ground with 'plop'. He was breathing in air as if he was dying and Natsu actually felt a bit sorry for him. He watched the man feel his ribbed and held out a bottle to him. Whiskey was good for broken bones! though as the man took his sword, Natsu watched him closely, unsure if he would attack again. Seeing how it was in its sheathe, Natsu handed him a second hot dog, seeing as how the one from before had seemingly been eaten.

"Tell me why someone as powerful as you is content to sit here while Shadowfall kill's everyone?" the man had asked, his bitter tone offsetting Natsu for a moment. Mana? The name didn't register in his head, so he thought about it for a moment. "Who's Mana and what is tarnation is Shadowfall? It sounds like a girls name, son. Also, the tattoo on my arm says Navy Seal for a reason." He bit into a hot dog, unsure of who this Mana was. It sounded dark, but he didn't know why. Maybe someone in the Nature Iramasha had mentioned the name before. The man just did not remember was all. If something big was happening, young Natsu would take off to wherever he was needed and help out as much as he could.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter
The Game
Carter

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames   The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:37 pm

He stared at the man astounded, "Firstly I am Landen and secondly Mana is the demon queen hell bent on taking earth over for her own sick reasons. I'm way to weak to fight her but I would if I could, so i need to train against people like you to get stronger so I can one day help to kill her. You seem alright now that you kicked my ass, maybe this ass kicking will push me down the path I need to head to get stronger. But you my new flamely friend, you should meet others and join people in the fight against Mana, one day she'll come to this island anyways to take it. Everything will have her name on it and everyone will be her slave." Landen spoke sadly as he watched the fire dance at his feet, he had honestly come here to get away from the death and drink his pain away. Now he had met someone who could help cripple the one thing he was afraid of. Sure this guy couldn't kill Mana solely but he could mess her up good with some help. People Like Colin, Landen's boss. People like that need to band together to kill this demon. These were his thoughts as he zoned out.

[/quote]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames   The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames Empty

Back to top Go down

The Salamander, Natsu Dragneel's Flames
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next