Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dat' Sassy Cat Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Dat' Sassy Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Dat' Sassy Cat Empty Dat' Sassy Cat

Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:25 am

LEN, LEN, LEN, LEN-LEN-LEN WASHI

The male walked slowly through the rain, his eyes looking back and forth. Today was his normal walk as usual around the city; but it wasn't… quite that. There was something different in the air about today; he wasn't sure what it was. As he moved solemnly through the streets, he looked to his right and left, seeing nothing of interest or importance to him.

He let out a long sigh as he continued walking, his eyes slightly drooping as he was totally soaked to the bone. As he looked around at last, at the edge of the city, he noticed an alleyway.. And suddenly some movement. He blinked, reahing up to his eyes and rubbing them, the coat around his body making fluid motions as they repelled the water from his body as he took a step towards the alleyway

"H-hello? Is anybody there?"

[/left]WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Dat' Sassy Cat Empty Re: Dat' Sassy Cat

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:37 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Something smelt good.
Good.
It was good.
But where was it? It was warm. It was nice. It was... what? What are these in her head?
Flick flick, poke.
What were these? They were fluffy. And soft. but what? what?
Hey, what was that?
That?
And That?
It was cold.
And wet.
Oh what was that?

There was the form of a girl, that slowly slinked out of the shadows. On the top of her head, there was two, big fluffy ears. They twitched and flicked, as if trying to repel the water, as her big, amber eyes stared at the male with a curious gaze. The girl slinked out, as an even fluffier tail, getting soddy from the rain, flicked out behind her, as she looked at him. Her body was utterly naked, as she tilted her head, and then let out a long, and loud mewl. The girl rubbed herself against the male, letting out a soft, gentle purr, like a lonely cat that just wanted a comforting hand. The girl stopped, and looked at the male, and then mewled at him loudly, her tail swishing around. As if she was expecting something out of him, staring up with her giant eyes.

I wonder what's this.
It feels warm.
But it smells funny.
Hey hey, what's that?
Oh I wonder, what's that too?
Hey, I have hands. I can touch right?
Hrmm, he feels comfy.

The girl pawed at the male, as if asking for something, before she snuggled up to his waist. The girl was on her hands and feet, and she just purred, rubbing her naked form over him still. It was like the naked, female cat girl was just interested with the male, giving him looks and rubbing herself closer, with a few more purrs. ''Mreeeeown.'' she let out, and then looked up at the male, almost unmindful of the pouring rain.

Photobucket

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dat' Sassy Cat Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Dat' Sassy Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:53 pm

"W-Wha…?"

Len's mouth opened slightly, as his throat muscles moved, swallowing saliva as he breathed out, the rain touching onto his coat, as from the darkness a figure emerged. He could see an absolutely MASSIVE amount of hair, covering the thing from head to foot from its back. A monster! He thought, his body starting to shake from anxiety as it twitched, two large ears poking out of its head. His body fell back onto the concrete, slipping as he fell onto the wet ground, backing up rapidly into the wall of the alleyway.

"S-stay…"

His voice hardly left his lips as without warning a tail flicked out, throwing water around and leaving Len blinking at the girl, as he realized it was a girl as it rubbed against his wet raincoat, blinking as he realized she did not have clothes. "w-what are…" He muttered, as he felt vibrations emitting from her body, sounding clearly like a purr. He was stunned thoroughly; she was just like a cat! A giant cat. Before he quite knew what he was doing, without warning his hand was rising into the air, putting itself on the cat's skull, moving his hand back and forth between the soft furs on her head, feeling the cold water on his hand.

...Is she a person…? He wondered, looking over her. Immediately, threads began shooting through his brain, as he remembered all the online stories he had read, before shaking the notions out of his mind. She looks like her hair has never been cut… and she has no clothes…? He stopped, the fear slowly leaving him, before suddenly reutrning as she mewled at him, meeting her eyes at last, her brownish-orange hues reflecting his frightened blue orbs as they looked at one another.

He breathed out again, blinking as one of her hands reached out to him, trying to stand up against the wall, touching him. An actual blush appeared on his face now, red running into his cheeks; he'd never been touched by a girl before, ever, anywhere, in all of his life, as her hand brushed against his coat leg. He realized she was on her hands and feet, rubbing incessantly against his leg, her body still making that purring noise as she purred in even closer, letting out a noise as she looked up at him.

"Y-you.. You are a person? Or a cat? Or… both..?" He asked, his body relaxing from the warmth pressed against his waist, even if she was covered in rain. He blinked at her then, his eyes wide as he thought that maybe she couldn't speak, as he began to wonder if she was actually a cat, his arms starting to wrap around her, before suddenly stopping and unwrapping again, so confused was he.

"You… you're so cold…" He let out, as knocking his shyness and his other emotions away, he wrapped his arms around the girl, holding her to himself. This isn't a visual novel… this isn't a roleplay site… this is real…! What…. He thought, as he took his hands off of her again, his logic returning again.

"Do you need help…?" He asked, as worry went into his eyes. He was a good person; he didn't want to see another living being hurt. And this person… or creature… certainly did not seem as if they knew what they were doing.

"Do you have a name…?"

[/left]Uncertainty~

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:51 am

Photobucket
Photobucket

The male seemed afraid, almost caught off guard. But the girl was stubborn, that was much was obvious; that or she just had no sense of fear. But the tail twitched out of curiosity, as he seemed to be staring at her. The girl's head of brown, sloppy from the rain, suddenly shook side to side, almost like a dog. But dammit, there was too much water. But he was stuck against a wall, and the girl looked at him with those giant eyes of hers, curious.

Hey.
There's a wall here.
What's a wall? Oh well.
Hey, I can climb up!
Can I see his face better?
There's someone I have to find.
Someone precious.
Someone that I need to, someone kind!

The girl slinked up, as his arms wrapped around her, her frame pressing against his as suddenly, she was face to face with him. With a giggle, she let out a mewl, and licked his cheek. She pawed at his cheek and nuzzled him, purring some more. It was like the kitten had taken a liking to him, as she nuzzled him a bit more. Then, the audible rumble of her tummy sort of broke the silence, as the girl looked down, blinking. It looked like she was confused at the rumble of her tummy, and just twitched her ears, one of them stroking the cheek she had just been licking. Twitch twitch went the ear. So fluffy and brown and cute; it was just something unique one could say.

Ah. He tastes nice.
He's warm, unlike everything else.
Maybe he can help?
But what's a cat? And what's a girl? Am I those?
Ah. I don't know, but he smells nice too.
Help? Maybe he could help her. Find that person
And.. name?

''Nameow?'' she let out, tilting her head at the male. The very concept made her all confused, as she tried to understand it. The girl then just smiled brightly at him. ''Nya nameow! Got to findnya someow!'' she spoke, her words a bit halting and broken, but she was putting them together rather quickly. To be fair, the girl was a new born almost, having been chucked out of the warm incubation into the world, this wet cold world. ''Wet nya. Cold nya. Warmeow. Nameow?'' she then said, as if trying to understand things. Her stomach rumbled again, and she let out an offended nya at her tummy, swatting it playfully. ''Someow.. special-nyan. Meoant to findnya, give nameow.'' she added, nodding at the male. Her words were twinged with cat like sounds, probably because she hadn't quite assimilated being human yet.

Ah! I Can speak! yay!
Hrmmm.. help me please mister?
I Want to find that person. That precious person of mine.
The person that let me be born in kindness and not darkness.
So I will find that person. If you can help.
Please. I'll pray to Nivana, but please.. help me.
I want to find that someone.
That person that I love so much already.

Photobucket

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:31 pm

The male blinked back at her, as water from her body splashed all over him, a surprising amount for one who had been hiding in an alleyway. The blush on his cheeks increased as she licked him, growing red in the face and his heartbeat increasing; he'd never experienced anything like this before as she nuzzled into him.

He then blinked, as he realized the.. Thing was hungry. "You need food…" He muttered, thinking as he slid a hand into one of the pockets of his shirt. She seems to be able to speak… He thought, as one of her ears struck him. He blinked at it, thinking that it was one of the fluffiest things he had ever seen… he quickly shook his head, focusing on her again. "Name." He repeated, looking at her.

"Findnya… someow?" He rolled the words around, thinking to himself. "Oh… Find someone…" He realized, as she began speaking again, using that strange speech inflection that made her sound like a cat. He blinked, feeling in his jacket pocket again, his other hand having eventually come to rest on the hair on her back. "Meant to find someone special to give you a name?" He blinked, seeing her nod towards him.

He looked at her, seeing her wide, wide eyes. His was struck with a desire to help her, but there was something deeper. He felt like he could not have denied this girl if he had tried. "I'll help you." He said simply, before putting a hand on her shoulder, lifting her up. He blinked at what he saw; she looked like a child.

"Here." He said as he felt an unwavering feeling of pity towards the girl, thinking back to his own home. I have plenty of space… and she seems like she's really going to need some help… gah… where am I going to find clothes for a girl…! He wondered, as he pulled something out of the pocket of his jacket, removing it from himself as he put it on her shoulders, left only in his t-shirt and jeans as the cold rain pounded on the back of his own neck now. He shivered in the cold, but was warmed when he opened his eyes, seeing those wide staring eyes, now dressed in his jacket.

"H-here.." He said, as he ripped open the top of the pack of cat food that he had gone out to buy. "I-it's not p-people food… b-but if you would like it y-you can have it…" He said, putting the baggie of food in her hands, the warm meaty cat food within it, in addition to the warm jacket that he had put around her smaller body. He felt ashamed, for some reason; like he was failing by not giving this cat-girl something better then cat food. However, he was still glad that he had been able to help her, as he reached down, zipping up the jacket. He helped her put her hands through the jackets arms, before looking at her. "There… y-you shouldn't be c-cold anymore.. Would you like to stay at my place until y-you find the one y-you're looking f-for?" He asked her, looking with uncertainty in his eyes, but what looked almost like hope.

He wasn't sure why, but he felt a strange… connection, to this girl. She reminded him of himself.

"Oh… my name is L-Lenlen."

He told her, the chill accidently making him repeat his name again, before he shivered one more time, bringing his arms into his sleeves as he waited for her response, moving about to try to warm himself up…

[/left]Yes, yes you are.

- Buddha
Anonymous

Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:38 am

Photobucket
Photobucket

''Myan!'' she replied to his offer of food. The girl's thick brown years just flickered and wiggled, as she wiggled a bit more. She had this sort of cat like grace to her; but it also seemed a bit clumsy, because she didn't seem to really understand how to move properly yet. So sometimes she had weird twitches; and the girl felt her tail pop back out, and flicker, spraying water from the rain everywhere. The rumbling happened again, and she curled, and pawed at her tummy, confused at it's noises. She had been distracted, but her ears perked up as she heard him say that he'd help her.

Yay!
He'll help me!
That makes things so much easier!
Maybe he can help me find.. what was his name?
I dun remember. Ah. I need to remember.
But.. I feel like I'll remember when I hear it.
All of it. But I hope I can find him.
That special someone I love.

''Myan?'' she said again, as his hand touched her shoulder. E-hop! She was off the ground, but the girl didn't seem to be scared! Insteaded, she purred, and giggled a bit, squirming in the grip, making herself comfortable; she was very, very light weight. Probably having to do with her cat like attributes then her human ones honestly. Her face watched him, as he took off his jacket, and felt it around her shoulders. ''Nyan nyan?'' she repeated, having pretty much exhausted her brain for human language. But it was fine; it felt like it would be understood, even if she didn't speak human. The girl let out a squeak, and her nose twitched. The cat food.. there was suddenly drool at the corner of her mouth, as she let him zip the coat on her naked body. It was warm.. and smelled of him.

This cat food.. what was he going to do with it?
Ah.. it's raining today.. even then he would come
And feed us.. I fell in the weird place.. but Nirvanna was okay with that.
Nirvanna is my mommy.. so.. it was fine. This food.. smells so nostalgic.
It reminds me of that person, the one I love so very much.
I'll find him. I know it's a him. But I'll find him.
I have to, because I want to thank him, and love him more.
But.. I'm feeling so warm and comfy with this one.
Why?

''Nyan~!'' she let out happily, digging into the food, letting out cute noming sounds as she munched in it, beyond delighted. She was part cat after all, and her face was open and bright, and her tail swished. She wouldn't mind going to his home, as her head tilted up, and she smiled widely. ''Nyan~!'' she said happily, nuzzling his cheek with a purr. She even licked it, not that it helped with the wetness. But she seemed completely compliant to go to his house, as she munched on some cat food, her tail swishing and then wrapping around the wrist that was under her waist, as if comfortingly squeezing his hand. She let out another mewl, sounding much more like a cat, and then nuzzled him, even as he spoke his name. ''Lenlen!'' she repeated after him, her tone absolutely joyous.

Lenlen! That's his name!
This Lenlen is nice. I really like him.
He'll even make me nice and warm and dry.
So.. he's a good person. I think he's really nice.
Hrmmm.. I'll have to thank him! Because he's nice like that special someone!
Yes! I'll thank them both.. and they'll become friends! I'll give that!
Friendship for Lenlen and my special someone!
That person.. was so lonely. But even with that sadness...
That person.. still fed us. Fed all the cats, and just wished for them to be happy.
For that person.. I wanted to be there. To be their friend.
Mommy Nirvana let that happen.. let that kindness become light.
So that person.. I'll find! And I'll be their friend! I'll love them more!
More then anyone, anything! That person.. is the only person I'll ever love that much!
So.. please.. Lenlen.. let me find them.
Thank you.. so much for helping me!

Photobucket

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:47 pm

He blinked at all of her random cat noises; he couldn't help from finding them cute, despite the rain around him. He looked down at her as she nuzzled into his cheek, and if he wasn't desensitized from the rain would have flipped out when her tongue came into contact with his cheek.

He began walking with her as she said the name out loud, blinking as she said it twice. For some reason, it felt like it fit her more like that, and Len was busy thinking about the cold of the rain around them as he slowly made his way through the city. Looks like she can't speak much… He thought to himself, putting an arm behind her to guide her for one, and to keep closer to the warmth for two.

He guided her through Karakura's dismal streets, the many stores closed with the rain coming down hard and fast around them. He reached a hand up to where he had been licked, blinking as he rubbed the spot. As they walked, he saw a dog walker on the other side of the road, and wrapped his arm tighter around the cat-girl, feeling protective of her. He remembered himself of when he had been without anyone else in the world; he wasn't going to let that happen to another innocent if he could help it.

However, his more contacting grip did not loosen until they finally made it back to the house, bits of water falling off of Len's banana-scented hair as they got out of the rain at last, his entire body shivering as he walked the two of them inside.

Without thinking about it, he threw off his wet shirt, leaving him only in his black undershirt as he held his arms to either side of himself, thankful that this material was waterproof; but it was not cold proof for certain. His body was shivering violently, and he knew that he was probably going to be vastly sick as he sat down on the couch, his arms still wrapped around himself as his teeth chattered, not looking for a blanket yet but instead over at the girl again, feeling strange as he realized that a part of his hand was warm against his skin, and suddenly he realized her warm tail had been wrapped around his cold body.

Wait… aren't cats tails very… "O-oh! I-I'm s-so s-sorry!" He said, shivering as he got up, but with quivering steps moved into the kitchen, a faucet being turned on. The sounds filled the small house along with Len's shivering breaths, as he filled a large pan with lukewarm water, before his steps echoed on the wood of the kitchen onto the carpet of the living room, his socks now off, setting it down on the coffee table in front of the couch, sitting back on it once again.

"Y-your t-tail m-must be v-very c-c-cold… put it in th-that… Slowly…" He told her, rapidly moving his hands up and down the sides of his body as he rapidly tried to warm himself up, his breath still coming out visibly from the cold of his body, and he wished he could remove the wet pants on his legs but there was still a girl in the room and that would be indecent; but it would also be rude to just leave her alone like that…

What a conundrum!

- Buddha
Anonymous

Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:42 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

At one point, the male let her down, and let her walk, her cute little foot steps splashing into the puddles; maybe the fact she was part human didn't make her so adverse to water, as she let out a few giggles, but shivered more, the coat covering most of her.. indecent body. Her ears flicked, water spraying, as she saw a dog. She almost started hissing, but the male pulled her closer; her head tilted up to him, and mewled at him adorably, her attention distracted from the dog. He didn't let her go, and the cat just let out a few more mewls. And then she smelled something delicious out of his hair; her attention was dragged to a strand of wet hair that was around her, as her ears flickered, hearing things. She didn't recognize much of anything; but soon, they were brought to one place, and he walked inside, the girl still held. When they were inside, it smelled like he did. The girl was dripping wet, and then the male took off his first shirt; the girl followed his example, and took off the jacket, struggling with the zipper a second, but managing it, as it fell around her ankles. Her head tilted this way and that, and almost like a dog oddly enough, she shook herself, water flying everywhere. And I mean everywhere. Her hair suddenly spiked from the lack of water, and her ears spiked too, her golden eyes looking around as her tail was now about three times as poofy as it normally was. All because she had gotten rid of the water.

''Myan~!'' she responded to Len's voice, trotting over. He seemed to have put a something with water, and wanted her to put her tail in it. She was confused, as her tail was larger then any cat's for one, and thus conserved more body heat. And it had been wrapped around his hand in a bunch, so it had been warm; tilting her head at the boy, her fingers touched the pants. ''Myan~!'' she said simply, tugging at them harshly. After a little bit of that, she shoved her behind against him, having heard a crinkle. Her ears flicked, and then her hands swiped under the couch, bringing out a plastic bag. Out of it, tumbled a punch of weird papery things. The cat shook it until it was empty, her hips swaying against Len. ''Myan, myan! Lenlen lenlen!'' she said relatively fast, pawing the plastic bag all the up in the air. With a giggle, she played with it, but her claws shredded the poor thing, as she gave a pout when it was gone. But in her ever rapidly switching attention, she saw the paper things on the floor, and rolled one over. She was greeted with a picture of a girl, with ears and tail like hers, doing someone to a guy. She looked at it, trying to wonder what she was doing with her mouth, tilting her head back and forth. She was looking at the pictures, before tilting her head up to Len.

''Want that?'' she asked.

Photobucket

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:10 pm

"U-Uh…" The male stammered, as he realized that the girl had literally copied him, leaving her standing without any clothing whatsoever on her body, as he felt embarrassed for a moment, before realizing that her chest was as flat as any male's, as she was more like a child than a woman. However, he still couldn't look past her eyes, and determined to just stare at them whenever he looked at her, as the other perspective would most certainly be extremely awkward…

And then suddenly he was soaked, from head to foot. He blinked, his own hair soaked as a result of hers, and he shook his out in a similar way, his own hair standing up slightly as he gazed at her eyes, relieved that her tail was warm enough hat it didn't need any help. She made noises, as suddenly her fingers touched somewhere he most certainly had not been expecting. "H-HEY! WHAT ARE YOU-" He asked her, his voice sounding extremely strained and embarrassed as suddenly his pants loosened extremely significantly, and although she was most certainly younger-looking, his body still reacted to the foreign touch, and his heart began to race from the embarrassment, as without warning she pressed her body up against him, like a cat. "D-D-Don't do that, p-p-" He stopped, his face completely red as he stammered, his boxers coming loose at this point as he moved his hand to pull them up instinctively, but was blocked by her body, instead ending up stroking her spine. "G-Gah!! I'm sorry!!" He exclaimed, completely red with embarrassment as her hips swayed against him, blinking as she said his name over and over.

However, at last her gaze was changed to a bag… and Len frowned for a moment, wondering how she had found it, and suddenly blushing much more fiercely as he remembered the bag's contents. "o-Oi!" He exclaimed, as his legs tried to squish together to stop the descent of his boxers but it was not enough as he was left there naked from the waist down, blushing absolutely profusely, unable to disguise his manhood below him, as she tore up the bag completely, before reaching down and looking at one of them. "U-Um… that's not what I-…" He stammered, before finally she asked him a question.

"………." He was silent for a few moments after her question, glad that at the least by her waist his modesty was disguised, if by nothing else. "I… Suppose there is no reason to hide it, yeah, I do… kinda want that." He muttered very quietly, before blinking at her. "But it couldn't work, first there needs to be one who's a real girl, not one who needs more meat on her bones." He told her, reaching a hand up in almost a brotherly way as he placed it on top of her head, petting her head and between her ears, before stopping for a moment, the red returning to his face as his heart beat fast. "B-But please don't look at them anymore and allow me to c-clean them up!" He asked her, although it was extremely, extremely quiet, due to how utterly embarrassed he was.

- Buddha
Anonymous

Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Hm? It seemed like Len was having issues, as the girl was just toying around with the house, her cat like curiosity wanting her to just.. get everywhere. Really fast. The girl didn't even realized that nudity wasn't.. right? Perhaps not as her body wriggled back to being straight, watching the male before her with an intense stare. He was extremely red, and the girl's hand just pawed at his cheek, having separated her behind. She still remembered the touch on her spine, and purred at him, having been distracted by the books and other such things. The girl waited, and slowly? He answered her; he confirmed that he did want what was in the book. The girl looked at it again, and observed what they were doing, but suddenly, there was a hand in her fluffy, fluffy hair. The girl began to purr and those weird images slipped out of her mind, as she completely relaxed at the touch. Hearing him say weird things, she let out a mewl, before flopping onto the couch; and finding his favourite pillow, she buried her nose into it, and just watched him, despite her body being utterly naked. ''s not know.. but k lenlen.'' she said almost sleepily. To be fair, she was tired, since a lot happened since she had been found outside, wandering alone in the rain. After all, the cat girl had been left by herself, to find the person she was meant to be a companion with.

Ne, you're the one right?
You feel so warm.. my insides tingle.
Are you the one?
The one I was looking for, searching for?
I'm worried.. but almost comforted by the way you treat.
They're exactly like the warm hands I remember, from all of the cats in me.
So you're the one right? The one that all these kittens wanted to thank?
All of them wanted to say thank you.. wanted to love you.
But they had to leave.. they got dropped into my mother's world..
But they all had a wish. And I wanted to grant it to them.
So I'm here okay? I don't know.. you might be the one.. you might not.
But if you are.. I'll come back. I promise. I promise that I will come back..
So don't be sad when I leave. If you're the one.. then don't cry.

The girl's thoughts were interrupted, as she suddenly felt her stomach rumble painfully. ''Myuur.. Lenlen! Lenlen... lenlen.. lenlen!'' she mewled out, her whining mewls making her look probably pathetically adorable. She rolled off the couch, and trotted towards.. what he had gone into first. The kitchen? She didn't know, as she looked around, mewling loudly now. She was hungry and she wanted to eat something.. it was like her stomach wouldn't let her rest. ''Lenlen.. tummy.. lenlen!'' she mewled out more, really unsure of what to do to handle the groaning and growling of her stomach. The girl let out more noises, squirming around on the ground, trying to find something to make it stop. She put her hands over her tummy, she even curled up into a ball, and just mewled, snuggling into her knees, her tail flopping around, and her ears twitching. ''Myuuuuur.. huuuuurts.. tummy.. Lenlen.. lenlen.. leeenleeen....'' she said, knowing he'd fix it some how. But where was he? The girl couldn't seem to find him, and it could worry her; from her rolling on the ground? It probably did. She let out more mewls, squirming until she would hear his steps. She wondered; where did he go? That was probably written all over her face, as she looked up with her giant, adorable eyes, although them being slightly teary from the hunger pains. ''Myuuuuuur.. Lenlen..'' she let out again, unable to stop calling out his name. It just.. felt natural off of her tongue for some odd reason. So she would call it out.. well at least until the pain stopped.

Photobucket

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum