Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca]
The Antichrist according to a Youtuber EmptyYesterday at 9:22 pm by Angry Charmander

» Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves
The Antichrist according to a Youtuber EmptyYesterday at 6:45 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Zanpakuto Expansions [FINISHED]
The Antichrist according to a Youtuber EmptyYesterday at 4:46 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
The Antichrist according to a Youtuber EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by Siegharty

» Beach Woes
The Antichrist according to a Youtuber EmptyYesterday at 1:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Starman
The Antichrist according to a Youtuber EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

» African Exchange
The Antichrist according to a Youtuber EmptyYesterday at 3:47 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
The Antichrist according to a Youtuber EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by Iori[Chronos]

» A Personal Request [Shunsui, Abalia]
The Antichrist according to a Youtuber EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:30 am by Rawk

» Mere Advice, Nothing More (Cyrus, Nif)
The Antichrist according to a Youtuber EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:19 am by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
The Antichrist according to a Youtuber I_vote_lcapThe Antichrist according to a Youtuber I_voting_barThe Antichrist according to a Youtuber I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Antichrist according to a Youtuber I_vote_lcapThe Antichrist according to a Youtuber I_voting_barThe Antichrist according to a Youtuber I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129551 messages in 19719 subjects

The Antichrist according to a Youtuber

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade
The Hybrid King
Blade

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Antichrist according to a Youtuber Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Antichrist according to a Youtuber Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Antichrist according to a Youtuber Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Antichrist according to a Youtuber   The Antichrist according to a Youtuber EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:43 pm

Since we're ALL a group of civilized believers in whatever the fuck we believe in, I wanted to post this video

Now, I am not one to believe in religion nor "Idiots" like the creator of this video above, but I thought maybe it'd be cool to show people how other people see things. As I look at it, it's a matter of perspective and opinion for every person that believes in such things. So, I was wondering, what do you think of the video, and do you think the guys an idiot as I do?

The Antichrist according to a Youtuber KMyp5MzThe Antichrist according to a Youtuber BLADESIG_zpsllghyztx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjiuu
Starter Member
Enjiuu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Antichrist according to a Youtuber Left_bar_bleue10/100The Antichrist according to a Youtuber Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Antichrist according to a Youtuber   The Antichrist according to a Youtuber EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:43 pm

We got so many hostile hypocrites in the world it wouldn't be a surprise to see videos like this, think we has human beings thrive no matter what we want to say, think or make reasons out of. We get a kick out of watching nutty stuff like this and we all need something to ramble on about that be just a part of who we are as a species. Do i myself believe in the antichrist nope, do i believe in the impossible....to an extent and even then i have zero tolerance for actual proof? My motto or one of them is "if stuff happens and its meant to be, sucks but we just got to roll with the punches and move along,” we all take the bible too literal and we like to use its contents out of line to try and play with the words and its meanings with images to justify something for others to reminisce on.

My views changes gradually over time and much like anyone else i have no reason to believe or support anything my government tells me to be true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Antichrist according to a Youtuber Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Antichrist according to a Youtuber Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: The Antichrist according to a Youtuber   The Antichrist according to a Youtuber EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:50 am

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Alright, since I'm deeming this thread a bit outdated and there has been no activity in it, I'm gonna go ahead and archive it for now. If there is an issue, please post in the thread.

Sponsored content

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: The Antichrist according to a Youtuber   The Antichrist according to a Youtuber Empty

Back to top Go down

The Antichrist according to a Youtuber
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive-
Jump to: