Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 Empty Re: Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3]

Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:38 pm
This is temporarily being approved back to 0-3, for the sake of a new revamp and so it can be used in a thread.

Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 Empty Re: Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3]

Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:35 am

✖| Kuma Shock! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

Inactive Characters We Go!
Update: Moving to Archives due to inactivity

Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 Image
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:33 am

✖| Kuma Shock! |✚

InactiveCharacters Upon Inactivity!

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:10 pm

✖| Kuma Shock! |✚

Archive Due to Inactivity!

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:21 pm
[adm]Placing this in adoption in case someone wants to RP him.[/adm]

Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:44 am
I promised myself I wouldn't apply for him but he was just too appealing with that personality that made me so full of muse and stuff! So I guess I was bored and sick soooo.... here's something that I could've gone into way more depth with but that RP Sample is like almost 2000 words and by the end of it I was like: @.@

Sample Start here -->

The warm air of a lovely spring day in Karakura Forest had birds chirping, animals outside to enjoy the warm day although other creatures also found it a nice day to come out, darker creatures such as hollows and demons that lurked outside the powerful metropolis that the powerful Yuudeshi known as Shadin ruled over and his large family inhabited. Such a day of course brought a young Zeda Yuudeshi out of his shell to hopefully try and make a difference. His real purpose for being out her though was not merely that, he was here to train, brag about how he went into the forest all alone and beat up some nasty monsters to hopefully impress some cute ladies back in the city.

It was quite a stupid and trivial thing for him to do, a being of his intelligence and power coming out to slay some stupid weak hollows was quite boring but nevertheless Zeda would hope to achieve something from this little excursion. So that is where he ended up now, in a small clearing of a nice little grove as he got the opportunity to look around him, partly to take in the natural setting and also to try and survey the area for hollows or demons. After a few moments of looking he noticed something strange about his environment, turning his gaze towards the disturbance he accessed the Yuudeshi Network to use it's scanning technology, mainly via satellites and came the the conclusion there was a fissure forming within the dimensional fabric meaning that something was trying to use a garganta by a more closer analysis of the energy signature and type.

The more controlled nature of it made him aware of it being something similar to what an arrancar would be more capable as well, the level of control and stability was much greater than any normal hollow would be capable of and so he quickly took a quick jump into a nearby tree and hid among the leaves until the Arrancar had emerged from his Garganta, he looked around quickly and that caught the young boy's attention! The arrancar entered a meditative state after his quick look around as if trying to go into a trance however the Yuudeshi recognised it as the ability that arrancar possessed called "Pequisa". The boy couldn't defend against it and so he decided to make himself known and gently dropped off the branch into a perfect landing on his two feet.

That's when the arrancar looked at him, the mask fragment covered his eyes and upper face although had small slits for him to see out of, his mouth was twisted into displeased shape. Now Zeda looked at him, a fire in his eyes which told the arrancar he wouldn't back down and frankly the Yuudeshi had no plan to. He was sure he was more than capable of defeating this man and finding out who he was.

"I'm Zeda Yuudeshi! The son of Zin Yuudeshi and now you better start explaining yourself! I'll have you know I am no easy person to defeat and you'll wake up pretty sore tomorrow if you don't tell me what I want to know!"

His little speech had no effect on the arrancar, the fact that the man had such a good poker face made him a little confused about what to do about this! He didn't want to fight but the man stood impassive before he moved a little which would go unnoticed if it wasn't for the fact Zeda was watching him like a hawk. The movement was actually a sign of his attack and he had drawn his sword and bore down on the red-head Yuudeshi rather quickly which made him leap to the right and avoid the oncoming blade.

"Right then, I tried to warn you but I guess you didn't listen"

His attacks were rather swift however they failed to match the ferocity or speed of his uncle Shadin or his previous mentors but nevertheless the man struck with remarkable grace and precision as he tried to kill Zeda with his blade. Gracefully the Yuudeshi jumped up and kicked the man away which sent him a few metres in the opposite direction and provided him with a moment to draw out one of his Zanpakutō. He drew out Kio, the katana being drawn out of the air just in time to clash with the arrancar's blade once more.

You know I sense your abilities might prove useful at the moment! Kill him already! You know my blade can do it easily!

Obviously Zeda knew this, but Kio wanted blood to be spilled, it was in the violent nature of his spirit to see his powers be used in combat and to bring death to all those that opposed him. Unfortunately the Yuudeshi could not do such a thing, it was because of the fact he needed to know more about this arrancar and to simply kill him would destroy that opportunity. He fought however and the arrancar soon found the fight to be leaning towards the shinigami and this made the attacks become more wild, erratic and ultimately predictable for him to counter and score a few hits from.

After he scored a lucky hit and severed the arrancar's arm with Kio he noticed another disturbance forming in the space around them and he barely had time to raise his sword to an adjuchas that struck from a garganta. That wasn't planned for and Zeda realised he might be calling for friends to assist him, that wasn't good at all and he noticed more and more hollows all coming in around him.

What is this? A pack or something? Is he the alpha or something else?!

The bewildered man dodged once more as he swiftly bisected an attacking hollow with his sword, quickly planning his next attack the red head began to gather plasma in his hand, his sealed Zanpakutō's ability becoming useful as he condensed it from the size of a basketball into that of a tennis ball and threw it at a garganta in the midst of opening and in the few seconds it took for the hollows to emerge the large explosion of a Plasma Grenade rung throughout the surrounding environment and the hollows disappeared or the ones that were strong enough ended up in a frenzy as they tried to get away from the flames that licked at their bodies.

Ability Used:

Looking for his next target he saw what he was faced with, the arrancar stood with his small group of at least five adjuchas and he looked at them with fire in his eyes. His mind was trying to formulate a way to beat them before they all tried to beat him and finally he decided on the best route for him, it first began by him surrounding the entire group in a think cloud of plasma which made them all yell in pain or irritation as they felt their body burn and were blinded by the light from the ability.

Ability Used:

As they were distracted it gave time for Zeda to prepare another ability to defeat these pests. When it was ready the hollows and arrancar had survived the ordeal and looked at the Yuudeshi with pure hatred in their eyes. That was before they looked at the fifty orbs of light that floated around him and he mentally willed them what to do, they shot forward and latched on making sure he had ten fireflies to each adjuchas making that a total of five adjuchas which suddenly exploded and threw back the original arrancar and Zeda's target.

Ability Used:

Moving towards his target with a confident smile on his face e noticed that the arrancar had entered a new form which he deduced to be Resurrección and that caused the young man to sigh. He didn't think he could take this man in alive anymore, he was becoming quite the pest and the Yuudeshi Prodigy found this rather annoying.

"Oh well.. Might as well show off then. Incinerate all in my path Kio!"

He spoke the words with a wide grin on his face. Shit just got real for the arrancar who charged the shinigami although being prepared for the attack he stabbed the blade into the ground and this caused a stream of fire to shoot across the ground as he manipulated it to run along the ground and burn him, predicting his opponent to jump which he did Zeda removed the blade and swung it around which created a large flaming vortex around him and the arrancar ran right into it, the swing of his sword had also been made to strike him from that mistake and it succeeded in beheading him.

Ability Used:

Looking at the headless corpse of the foe the Yuudeshi sighed from this, he never meant to cause this or make it go down this road but he was getting bored of dealing with the arrancar and just wanted it to end and so he made it end. With such a thing done he left the forest, making his way back to Karakura where he might pick up a cute girl after bragging about this victory of his.

Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTZeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADZeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:55 am

«MY THOUGHTS ON THIS RIGHT NOW»

You could potentially play a fine Zeda. However, I'd like to see a real world example before I make a judgement towards approving or denying this. So, like Jetta, I want you to train Zeda and have a sparring match with Jetta to see how you both would use these characters in a combat setting. I'd also like to see him in a social setting with another Yuudeshi to gauge how you really see his character. I'll select the staff members I want to help me overview the threads and we'll go from there.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:10 pm
[adm]Approved and allowing Gamma to RP him[/adm]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Zeda Yuudeshi - 2013 [Approved : 0-3] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:51 am
[mod]Moving to archives, since there's a new version of the app here: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17398-zeda-yuudeshi-updated-approved-0-3#112557[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum