Asada ShinoTrue Age:
Calm and cool are two words that best describe Asada's personality. In battle and most of the time in the common situations, she keeps a cool head that actually makes others admire her. However, Asada has a violent temper once angered something that is best seen with her interactions with Sync. It is actually said that Sync is the first one to make her extremely angry. Despite all this, Asada, while may be hard to approach, is generally a friendly person and doesn't mind helping others. Asada, however, is probably the most fragile minded character. This is due to her childhood incident that involved her killing a robber. People have used this to take advantage of Asada before. Not only this, but the guilt of taking another's life haunted Asada for an extensive period of time.
After the Magus Incident, Asada's seemed to gotten over her fear and is moving on from the incident. From that point, Asada has been shifted into the calm, cool, calculated, and collected type of personality. Even when she is in the battle field, Asada has barely ever shown the trait blinded anger. Being the type of fighter she is, Asada needs to be relaxed to the point where its almost second nature to her; However, This in no way, shape, or form says that she likes fighting. Usually, she is one to turn down a fight if its merely out of selfish reasons. She has no reason to "prove" herself. If the situation deems it, This liner sugiura would never turn down an innocent person in peril. She is heroic, yet passive. Strong-willed, but, so nonchalant about the vigor of battle.
As a woman, She still likes to indulge in the "tomboy" attire, But, She still has her femininity about her. As much as she would like to play a game of baseball, she would also want to hang out with some of her girl friends, and have facials. Asada isn't one to wear make-up, but, every once and a while, she likes to just prove to herself that's shes giving it a chance at least. When it comes to the emotional side of Asada, It's very hard to crack the surface of mind. However, With time and trust, She would completely open up to you like a book. She's doesn't like to prove things, but, she has to prove to herself that she can keep a level head at all times- Ironic right ?
Asada has thin pale blue swaying hair was casually short but there was a tuft of hair tied up on both sides of her forehead and have indigo colored eyes. When she is in combat, her wardrobe is a desert colored military jacket, bulletproof-energy resist armor and combat boots of the same color and she wears a white muffler around her
She has a small tail that is usual hidden to most people, Unless, She is at home.Appearance Age:
Natural AbilitiesExceptional Master Marksmen:
Above all else, Asada specializes in marksmanship, using her PGM Ultima Ratio Hecate II. With her skill and precision, she was capable of bypassing several hollows guard and shooting it in the eye at over hundreds of Yards and even killed with ease an enraged hollow from a Close distance whilst looking at the opposite direction. Ever since starting to use PGM Ultima Ratio Hecate II, Asada's aim, dexterity, and focus, has only increased. This young Liner Sugiura has also been able to hit several people with a singular bullet from long enough distance away to walk without being in trouble from danger. Along with able to hit targets at an extreme tangent of length, Asada is almost ridiculous as she invokes her sign frames. Some of her Sign frames increase the Accuracy of her show with makes her even more ridiculous, But, It's how she chooses to shoot them which makes it exceedingly hard to stop her from invoking a Sign Frame. For most cases, It takes roughly four and a half seconds for Asada to Detach, Replace, cock it in the chamber with the finger on the trigger. When using the same type of ammo in succession before the clip is empty, The rate of fire is about one second and a third. Expertise of God Mosaic:
This is an ability used by Liners instead of Shunpo. God Mosiac uses normal Sign Frames to move from place to place much like Shunpo. Where as Shunpo is one long step (essentially) to cross a river, God Mosiac is using many stepping stones to get over the river quickly. While it could be thought of as slower than Shunpo, God Mosiac is far more controllable. Asada's skill with God Mosaic is almost reached ridiculous speeds, Even beating most people using the Quincy Technique. Along with that, Asada mastery of the God Mosaic technique is almost as if she's using smaller sign frames, making her literally pin point her footing as she goes. Magic:
Boundary Field of Distortion: This Boundary Field that creates an aura around the user that is like a calming wind. However, the wind contains a very powerful and dissonant energy that can burn or shock the opponent. Whenever an attack strikes the field, the damage is reflected. It only requires a calm mind, and normally an attack will disrupt the calm mind afterwards. The field stretches out in a 10-meter radius. Any attack done outside of that radius will be cancelled out but so will the field.
Aka Tate (赤盾 Lit: Red Shield): Aka Tate is a simple shield of light particles that dissipates energy attacks as it contacts the surface. It is not as strong as most shields and can only stand up to a lower Grand Rey Cero-level attacks.
Yuurei Gensou (幽霊幻想 Lit: Phantom Illusion): Despite the name, Yuurei Gensou has nothing to do with illusions. It creates a round pulsating seal in front of the user's palm, which then sends out a paralyzing ring of energy. If it hits and traps an enemy, the user can attack the circle, causing that damage to be transferred to the trapped opponent.
Kyuutenchokka(突然のクラッシュ Lit: Sudden Crash): This spell is a great balance between both defensive and offensive strategy. By gathering up enough reiatsu, the user creates a barrier shaped like a dome. Once the dome is completely formed, a swirling torrent of wind will be spun by the palms of the user turning the dome. The dome can also be sent towards the opponent in the form a bubble of half the diameter of the dome. When it gets within a specified range, the user can clap and the bubble will "pop" and release the reiatsu in the form of a massive shockwave. The defensive power of the dome is greater than that of the bubble. It can only take up to two high-level attacks before destabilizing.Weapons:
PGM Ultima Ratio Hecate II: This weapon is a long-ranged sniper rifle used by Asada; It looks like a normal long range sniper rifle to the untrained eye, But, It is far beyond that. It comes in at a extensive one hundred and thirty-eight centimeters in length- One hundred and fourteen with the stock removed from the body of the weapon. The length of the barrel itself is at a staggering seven hundred millimeters, Allowing for high action bolt firing. There are several types of ammunition used for this weapon for different instances, But, All of them have the measurements of 12.7x99mm- High quality, piercing bullets without falter. As this weapon would seem absolutely massive, considering the size of the owner, Asada has shown to even run at full speed with this on her back, or, in her hands, and even using God Mosaic without falter. As stated before, PGM Ultima has different type of ammunition that can be used in different instances and needs. Below is a list of all of the type of bullets She would, and could be using in combat. This weapon has a feed system that incorporates a 10-round detachable box magazine that is a rotating bolt action fire. The force of the bullet entering a target would be excruciatingly painful, unless the target had extreme defense. This bullets are mean for a very high point of damage for each one, and are not to be taken lightly. This is not a pistol.
1. Incendiary Ammunition: These are rather self-explanatory. These bullets are able to ignite whatever it comes in contact with after it has left the barrel. The flames that are exploited by the bullet are infused with her Origin- Conviction. Meaning these flames have the "conviction" to burn anything within the vicinity; So, Even if one tiny ember bounces from the source of the flame towards a stagnate Target, It would "Instantaneously" engulf in flames. These flames with never go out themselves, meaning, they always need a third party source to be put out. Let's say the target material that is being shot at is a Cement wall, Even though there is nothing to keep the flame fueling, It will continue burning the completely normal.
2. Sub-Zero Ammunition: Once again, These are rather self-explanatory. These bullets are able to Freeze whatever it comes in contact with after it has left the barrel. The bullet itself is infused with her Origin- Conviction. Meaning, This frost has the "conviction" to stay at the lowest possible temperature, keeping the target material frozen for as long as humanly possible. Let's say the target material that is being shot at is a Cement wall, Even though there is nothing to keep the ice situated, It will continue to lower its temperature. If a body part is shot by this bullet, It becomes a solid mass of ice within two posts, lasting for about three. Once again, like the sloth ammunition, this type of bullet effect cannot be stacked.
3. Sloth Ammunition: This type of ammunition is used for extremely fast enemies, and not much else. This bullet has the innate ability to slow the targets speed by at least 50% with one direct shot. However, This can be used on several things; High moving Layer Barriers, Projectiles, Humanoid like species, hollows, Arrancar, and Other Spiritual beings. If this type of ammunition hits a target, It is instantly effected by the status- Except of course, if the target had some type of antibody, or immunity to such a thing. The effect of this on anything lasts for about two posts. If hit with repeated bullets, The amount of time would not be stacked.
4. Hollow-Tip Ammunition: This is used for Armor-Based enemies. It is an expanding bullet that has a pit or hollowed out shape in its tip, often intended to cause the bullet to expand upon entering a target in order to decrease penetration and disrupt more tissue as it travels through the target. It is also used for controlled penetration, where over-penetration could cause collateral damage In target shooting, they are used for greater accuracy and reduction of smoke, fouling, and lead vapor exposure, as hollow point bullets have an enclosed base while traditional bullets have an exposed lead base. In essence, the hollow point bullet has several purposes: hollow points are designed to increase in diameter once within the target, thus maximizing tissue damage and blood loss or shock, and to remain inside the target, thereby transferring all of its kinetic energy to that target
5. "Conviction" Ammunition: This type of ammunition is extremely special and is rarely used because of the strain it puts on her existence. It is literally infused with Asada's Origin "Conviction". Meaning, if a person, or a projectile made out of a persons reiastu gets shot by one of these bullets, It will not damage them in any way, shape, or form; If a Projectile of a low enough energy comes towards it, it would be dissipated, But, If it was stronger than the shot, the bullet would be the one to dissipate- However, keeping the "conviction". Moreover, if this hits a living target, It returns a small piece of information about the targets Reiryoku or what have you to the equivalent of each race. Having this piece of information is extremely helpful, as it makes the next ten bullets fire home unto the target. This effect can be stacked, up to three times, allowing quick work of enemies she finds distasteful.
Link to Application: N/A
Sign FramesBasic Sign Frames:
Mezashi kasoku (目指し加速; Acceleration Aiming): When casting this sign frame, the window beings to manifest at the tip of Asada's Barrel, about ten millimeters away. Placing PGM Ultima Ratio Hecate II forward at the sign frame, another seemingly manifests around her left eye; Her predominate eye for firing her weapon. The sign frame shatters as Asada usually mutters the name of the sign frame at a low decibel. With that, This gives Asada the ability to pin-point enemies at a times two level. Faster moving enemies would be with her sights, Incoming projectiles would "seemingly" slow to her eye within the effect. The sign frame is green in color, with two rotating squares. The name is written in Kanji in the middle of the frame. This sign frame lasts for about three posts with a two post cool down.
Yakan shiryoku (夜間視力; Night Vision): This type of sign frame is primary used at night time, mainly because it has no other use. Clapping her hands together once, a visor like sign frame appears at her oculars. This sign frame is green in color once again, this time having three rotating squares. Invoking the Sign frame with the command, The Iris of Asada gains a green hue as she has enhanced night vision. She is able to see in a 360 degree around herself for at least twenty feet, and directly in front of her for about Five hundred yards. This effect lasts for about three posts before having a two post cool-down in between use.Custom Sign Frames:
Suichoku chūshi (垂直注視; Perpendicular gaze): This Custom Sign frame needs the conjunction with the "conviction" type of bullet, otherwise, It is very, very hard to get an accurate shot; Cracking her index, middle, and ring finger with her thumb in succession, A sign frame manifests in front of her- This sign frame was particularly blue. This Frame is usually manifested about the barrels length away from her person, allowing the barrel to be lined with the frame. Invoking the command, Once a bullet has been fired, It passes through the sign frame seemingly disappearing from the naked eye. But, in reality it has changed its place directly above the target about forty feet. This is a very tough technique to pull off, but, an even tough one to try an escape if caught in.
Kyūsoku gekido (急速激怒; Rapid Rage): Waving her hand in front of herself in an "X", A blue sign frame manifests in front of her depending on the length to the opponent. Setting up her shot towards the sign frame she fires a singular bullet into the sign frame, invoking the ability at hand; Once the bullet passes through the other side, It seemingly shatters into twenty separate bullets, still on the same course of action towards the opponent. If using a different type of ammunition that isn't normal, It also replicates the effect on each bullet as well.
Gyō no Kasoku (行の加速; Row of Acceleration): Once again waving an "X" in front of herself with the opposite hand, Another Blue signframe appears in front of her depending on the length from the opponent. Setting up her shot towards the sign frame she fires a singular bullet into the sign frame, invoking the ability at hand; Once the bullet passes through the other side, the projectile is accelerated at an astonishing four times the normal already crushing speed. Giving almost time for the enemy to think if they were in Semi middle quarters.
Contract Sign Frames: What Sign Frames did your character get from making a Divine Contract and developing the concept from the Guardian Beast?
Past & Roleplay Sample
Character Background: Asada's background wasn't anything that could be coined as fun, pleasant, or even good- However, There is good in every story, even among the chaos. When Shino was less than "two" years old, she was involved in a Magus conflict that Her father was a part of. By the time anyone would notice the accident it would have been 6 hours after all of the chaos destroyed their lives. During the 6 hours, Shino's father slowly died from internal bleeding while her mother watched. Her mother was traumatized by the event and became very frail and was hurt easily. This resulted Shino to became overprotective of her mother. Shino was traumatized after she attempted to protect her mother during a robbery at her house, and ended up killing the robber with a gun that he owned. As a result she developed an intense fear of guns and slight fear of men. However, Her mother soon died after a couple years, saying that it's almost impossible to live without her soul-mate. That shattered Asada's young mind so quickly, losing both of her parents within a short amount of time. She was very distance from people from that day forward, only keeping to herself for many many years.
As the years transgressed, Asada grew as a person, Becoming that of a cool, calm type. Crafting herself to be the one to be nonchalant, Not wanting to show the feelings of the surface; It was about this time she moved to Karakura city for about twenty years or so, just wanting to new change of pace to her life. It was here her life changed drastically once again, But, It was in a good way this time. Hearing about the over looming threat of danger to girls within the recent months, Asada decided to train herself in a couple of arts- Including Marksmanship. It was long and arduous before learning to pin-point targets from yards and years away. It was there a man named Roy introduced himself, He was a manufacturer of high-performance weaponry. Asada needed new weapons, and this guy seemed to know his information. Getting to know him, She became a valued customer. So, there was one day, when Asada asked for a custom made weapon- A sniper rifle. She held this rock of ore that was once her mothers, before handing it over to Roy. Making careful work of the ore, Asada is given PGM Ultima Ratio Hecate II. A weapon that has been mention to be one of the most power sniper rifles in the world. With that, Asada paid her thanks, Passing on to other matters at hand- Her purpose. Why did she grow stronger ? Why did she need such an immense weapon in her hands ? To be honest, No one reason even knows why- Not even Asada. But, What she knows, is that she needs to just follow her flow. Where ever her path my lead, resuming in Karakura.
Roleplay Sample: (Three paragraphs or 15 sentences minimum)