Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Applying for 0-5 for suzu. [APPROVED, got 1-1++] Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Applying for 0-5 for suzu. [APPROVED, got 1-1++] Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Applying for 0-5 for suzu. [APPROVED, got 1-1++] Empty Applying for 0-5 for suzu. [APPROVED, got 1-1++]

Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:13 pm

• Name Of Character/Link To Character Profile: Suzu zumizimu
  • Reasons For Upgrading: Suzu has done a lot and listed here are the spots that she has gained now.

1. Shadow Fall:Third Circle Knight.
  2. Shadow Fall:Trecera Espada.
  3. Karakura High School:Class 1-S Student.
  4. Karakura High School:Student council member/ I going to apply for President but that don,t mean ill get it.
  5. Akatsuki: Soldiers.
All in all Suzu is really proactive being A scientist, A espada, A student and a mercenary.

Also some threads that I done to add.

+ I just got Mongolia claimed so she now owns a small country.

• What Are You Upgrading: a tier upgrade. I'd like to get my tire form 1-1 to 0-5
  • Approved By: Aivee Desu! Only gave up to 1-1++ <3
Anonymous

Applying for 0-5 for suzu. [APPROVED, got 1-1++] Empty Re: Applying for 0-5 for suzu. [APPROVED, got 1-1++]

Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:16 pm
Applying for 0-5 for suzu. [APPROVED, got 1-1++] Tumblr_mcplhl0d4P1qbyxr0o1_500

Alright, I'll approve but not approve this!
I don't think you're ready for 0 tier just yet m'dear! I will however, upgrade you to 1-1++ for all your hard work and dedication! My only suggestion? try to fix the grammar and add a bit more substances to your posts. [Also, the thread with your mischevang doesn't count for Suzu.] So yeah <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum