Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
READY? SET! GRIND! {I}{R}{A}{M}{A}{S}{H}{A}{ }{S}{TI}{Y}{L}{E} Left_bar_bleue20650/20000READY? SET! GRIND! {I}{R}{A}{M}{A}{S}{H}{A}{ }{S}{TI}{Y}{L}{E} Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

READY? SET! GRIND! {I}{R}{A}{M}{A}{S}{H}{A}{ }{S}{TI}{Y}{L}{E} Empty READY? SET! GRIND! {I}{R}{A}{M}{A}{S}{H}{A}{ }{S}{TI}{Y}{L}{E}

Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:48 pm
Why are we here, Nero?

A voice rang within the iramasha's head, as he looked around himself, one hand in a pocket as he looked about himself, smirking. To find the Trash and take it out, Aeras! He replied firmly, looking about himself. His arms were firmly wrapped up in his straightjacket, even as he spun around in midair from a jump. Around the Nature Iramasha's feet were his normal skates, the rollerblades with their incredible torque gripping onto the top of the building as Nero crossed the Iramashan night sky, leaping up high as he flung his feet all around in a circle around himself, before throwing them down firmly again.

He slammed back down on a roof once more, grinding on its edge, looking out all around him. However, he began to hear something, as he suddenly stopped, throwing his body out to the side as he gave a little hop, throwing his feet to the side to stop himself from moving that way as the Wind Iramasha was suddenly stopped dead, looking all around himself. I hear it… But what do I hear? He wondered, looking all around himself tot try and find the one he was looking for. It seemed to him that he sensed some strange kind of energy, rapidly approaching. But it wasn't just that; he could hear.. Something. He could hear something that sounded like his skates, but different. He couldn't place his finger on it, a bead of sweat rolling down the edge of his face, even as he tried to understand what was approaching, his torture devices clinking on the ground below him as he watched for whatever was to come…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
READY? SET! GRIND! {I}{R}{A}{M}{A}{S}{H}{A}{ }{S}{TI}{Y}{L}{E} Left_bar_bleue10/100READY? SET! GRIND! {I}{R}{A}{M}{A}{S}{H}{A}{ }{S}{TI}{Y}{L}{E} Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

READY? SET! GRIND! {I}{R}{A}{M}{A}{S}{H}{A}{ }{S}{TI}{Y}{L}{E} Empty Re: READY? SET! GRIND! {I}{R}{A}{M}{A}{S}{H}{A}{ }{S}{TI}{Y}{L}{E}

Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:22 pm
The wheels passed along the ground each leap brought him closer to his goal but .... he had only just scratched the surface.

The chaos energy of the man flowed through him passing into his sand Tiger, the skates had long been his only form of freedom but could he ever be truly free? Lind had always longed to fly but with the shackles placed around him he knew he'd always drift back to earth. His mind had been wandering that morning the cold air hit his face as he passed rooftop to rooftop but he could feel something odd just over the horizon , the wheels turned furiously launching the man to this strange power. the boy stood there looking around the skates at his feet reminded Lind of his own sand tiger, who was this kid?

As he came upon the side of him his speed at incredible levels he drew his feet together letting himself be pushed into the air drifting over Nero in a 180 degree arc and as he was upside down eye to eye with the man his finger came out in the shape of a gun just away from Neros forehead and with a huge grin Lind let out his next words.

Now who's this shithead?

He casually drifted to the ground he let his right foot fly out aiming his blades to stop just in front of the mans neck, the spikes now cutting the air as he kicked, the fang was always ready to be launched. At this moment he took his left hand from his pocket letting it push back his hair the right now receded and was now hidden away

And what the hell do a want?

READY? SET! GRIND! {I}{R}{A}{M}{A}{S}{H}{A}{ }{S}{TI}{Y}{L}{E} M9rTQZk

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
READY? SET! GRIND! {I}{R}{A}{M}{A}{S}{H}{A}{ }{S}{TI}{Y}{L}{E} Left_bar_bleue20650/20000READY? SET! GRIND! {I}{R}{A}{M}{A}{S}{H}{A}{ }{S}{TI}{Y}{L}{E} Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

READY? SET! GRIND! {I}{R}{A}{M}{A}{S}{H}{A}{ }{S}{TI}{Y}{L}{E} Empty Re: READY? SET! GRIND! {I}{R}{A}{M}{A}{S}{H}{A}{ }{S}{TI}{Y}{L}{E}

Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:37 pm
GRR... THIS GUY PISSES ME OFF! FAKU!

Nero thought to himself, clenching his fist as it began to shake in front of his chest, a clearly pissed off look on his face as the man pointed a gun at him, smirking like a brony. However, he stopped dead, his eyes glancing down again, suddenly totally calm as he sensed through air pressure that there was something very sharp now poking against his throat.

"Faku! You b@stard..." He let out, his skates moving as they caused him to roll back, his sleeves and torture devices sliding along him as he effortlessly slid along the square roof, his skates clacking as he hit the other side of the building. "YOU ARROGANT SON OF A---" He yelled out, as his feet began moving forwards, his torture devices sliding behind him as he shot forwards at the man at an insane speed as well, as he turned his body around to the side.

His right foot slashed right at the man, slashing for his neck. "I challenge you to a run!! To the Nature Iramasha hut!" He yelled out, turning around as he continued to spin, standing up straight in front of the guy with a killer smile, throwing his head to gesture which way the building was. "And if you lose you have to never use blades when you're wearing those skates again!!!" He roared, before his body began sliding back, leaning his torso forwards as another hunter smile appeared on his face, aiming for the direction.

"Ready, b@Stard?! SET, GRIND!!" Nero yelled out, as he threw his body forwards, his body flipping around and gaining speed as the torture devices threw themselves out in front of him, grabbing a bar and allowing him to swing across to the other building that was a good twenty feet from their current location, Nero gathering speed in the air as he slammed down on the edge of the building, his skates on his sides as he grinded on it at over two hundred miles per hour, leaving the other guy, who looked... a lot... like himself... In the dust.

Or Nero Hoped, at least, the wild smile still wide on his face...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
READY? SET! GRIND! {I}{R}{A}{M}{A}{S}{H}{A}{ }{S}{TI}{Y}{L}{E} Left_bar_bleue10/100READY? SET! GRIND! {I}{R}{A}{M}{A}{S}{H}{A}{ }{S}{TI}{Y}{L}{E} Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:52 pm
What A Promising Guy.

Lind was quite impressed with this kid first he avoided his sand tiger, then reverse the play with his own little torturer device and now he had the balls to challenge him to a race? this kid who looked oddly like a geeky version of him was great. as Nero took off the little device comming towards his throat Ling launched himself well into the air over the top of it. this had lost him some time though so it was time for Lind to launch into action, the kid by now was in the air and Lind had to take advantage of his jumping speed , so taking to a run as he reached the buildings edge his hand launched out within in it his chaos energy built forming into some sort of pole ever extending it put him over the top of Nero as he ran. Dropping down to the right of the man he took into a run keeping the same speed as his advisory he hated traveling at this pace hopping from building to building but it was destined to be and that's why his eyes never turned the deep crosses in them showing him his road.

Know something shithead..... your not bad.

As he said this the grin engulfed his face he was truly excited , finally someone he could run with, as they came to yet another clearing Lind wasn't going to let this slow him down like last time, he lifter his leg into the air and with a huge kick he pronounced to the world just what he was doing LEVIATHAN! as the massive burst of chaos energy fluttered out forming into a sort of fang Lind jumped landing upon this high speed platform headed to the next building and with a chuckle he yelled to Nero who could be near or far

I'll see ya at the finish line kid.

as Lind had said this he stood looking out riding this massive fang he was free and truly one with the air. it slowed past him gently touching his cheek he wasn't the shark at the bottom of a well, he was a gazelle flowing freely in the breeze leaping towards his destiny.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:35 pm
As they rode on the buildings, Nero could feel the change in air pressure, throwing his head up as he pushed off, suddenly shooting in front of Lind and dodging around him, seeming to grind on the very air as he shot around again, shooting forwards to the next building after batting off his opponent.

However, he quickly threw his head around again, widening his eyes before gripping his teeth. "That's how you wanna play it?!? FINE! SLASH RIIIIIIIIIDE!" He yelled out, throwing his right foot back, before suddenly throwing it forwards as his left foot suddenly gripped onto the air mysteriously again, before landing on the slash, allowing it to carry him forwards as he leaned forwards.

Nero watched simply, the smile wide on his face. Not only did his Slash carry him farther then Lind's fang, but because of how Nero was streamlined, his straight jacket on and his form leaning forwards, he was forced to smile broadly. "FAKU! THIS IS IT!" He cried out, quickly going past buildings, before finally leaping off, half the way to the NI Building, unable to sustain the Slash any further as at last it dissipated, the Wind Iramasha's feet slamming down smoothly onto a roof as he suddenly burst forwards once again, shooting far in front of Lind.

The difference between us... Faku! It's so obvious... I DON'T BASE MYSELF OFF OF YOU!

- Buddha
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:18 pm

This feeling it sunk deep into his heart ...... is this kid better than me?

Linds legs were beginning to go wobbly the fear within them he launched off of the fang towards the building ledge by now Nero was well ahead of him. his feet barely caressed the edge of the roof through this he nearly tripped over his speed on the decline, was he ready for this? someone like this it wasn't possible.... was it? with a deep roar he his teeth gritting he yelled out to the man ahead of him the eyes of Lind showing his crosses his road wasn't finished yet.

DAMN IT SHIT HEAD I HAVEN'T RIDDEN LIKE THIS IN YEARS!

his speed was building as he raced from roof to roof ahead of him Nero ran as his two hands clasped one on top of the other he jumped to the air a massive convergence of chaos energy forming then erupting from his hands launching him at this speed just in front of Nero but after his ungraceful attempt to regain himself it seems they were neck and neck again ahead of the 2 lay The nature iramasha hut only 40 m away one of them would take this and with the maniacal evil grin Lind could see his road converging there his goal was set but who would win?

get ready kid cause here comes the hard part

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:45 pm
"One wrong step… and it's all over! THIS THRILLING TENSION!"

He roared out, seeing his opponent matchup to him once again, directly at his side. "But the true flaw in your run… YOU STILL DON'T GET IT!" He yelled out, as his body changed, spinning around as his torture devices slashed around, attempting to go all around Lind as Nero cried out.

"Wind Current's Return: Break The Sky!"

And so it was that his entire body changed, a large amount of air roaring through him as his skates suddenly burst out, shooting him out straight for the goal as he spun around from the earlier spin, spinning out as he crashed into the door, the immense amount of energy gliding him straight in to the goal as he smashed through the door, throwing bits of debris all over, the dust from the race exploding all over the front of the house as at last Nero came to a halt, his head spinning.

"FAKU! The thing you were missing… WAS DESIRE,D@MNIT!"

- Buddha
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 am
What a sore loser

The door had slammed shut, this race was over. With a bit of a grin Lind stopped before the hut, He had truly been outclassed. Inside the Building the regular going ons were happening. But as Nero burst through though that was about to change. All of a sudden in the room right next to the door a cross like pattern of pure chaos energy ripped through crushing every thing in its way, outside this new lil hole in the wall Lind stood brushing his hair back

GIGAERS CROSS

Come on shit head, were not done yet.

Bringing his thumb to his mouth his fang like teeth dug in letting the blood pour out, and almost as soon as it started the blood gushed out life an open faucet. It came out forming into a sword made of pure blood, and there it sat within Linds hand. The grin on his face told a true tale, one where they weren't done yet.

Shall we begin round 2 then ya shit? And when were through ill show you a little something about true desire

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:41 pm

風水
Aeras Nero

"What the faku?" Nero asked as he slowly stood up, an eye raising in almost contempt and disgust as he watched the man pierce his thumb with his own finger. "Seriously, the faku?" He asked, as he formed a sword. So he wants to keep going... HE thought, even as he threw his hands out to his sides, the straightjacket popping clean open as a large amount of wind formed around him, his skates beginning to charge up as their wheels spun without moving anywhere.

"THEN LET'S GO!"

He cried out, as he threw out his right leg. As he did so, out shot a massive slash attack, shooting right for Lind. However, Nero knew full well he was likely going to dodge it, so he did the next best thing; and that was to shoot on top of the Slash as it shot forwards, using it like a curvature as he landed on one side of it, his wheels picking up massive amounts of power as the shot around the curve, shooting him arund as he suddenly landed next to Lind, his eye wide open and alive. "AIR SLASH!" He yelled out, throwing out his right foot from this extremely close position as from hsi foot another slash shot out, the tip of it slashing for Lind's neck.

However, it didn't hit the base; because of the precision with which he shot the attack, using its massive power to a deadly extent. "NOW!" He cried out, as his skates kicked into over drive again, his body shooting up at a weird angle in the air, his legs spinning behind hismelf as he threw himself around, slamming his foot into Lind's chest, trying to throw him away from their present location. "AND NOW!" He continued, as his skates pushed off from the air, throwing his feet around as he suddenly vanished into thin air...

And reappeared directly in front of Lind, his legs spinning around behind him, his face looking directly towards the Iramash as his skates pushed off from behind him, shooting towards him as he slashed upwards at Lind's chest, trying to cut him and throw him into the air. Meanwhile, Nero's right skate hit onto the ground, as it suddenly initiated the motor within it, shooting as Nero shot up into the air. "CUTTING PATH!" He roared out, as his body moved much faster then before, skating on thin air as he threw his legs around, kicking over and over at Lind, before his skates fired off again, throwing him back once more, throwing up smoke as they approached the river outside of the Nature Iramasha base.

"so you make your power by cutting yourself? Faku! What a worthless power.God gave you your blood to live, not to die." He explained, the smile on his face wide as he laughed mockingly at the man in front of him, his skates coughing up smoke once again as they began revving up. "I don't need any weapons. It's so pointless when I already HAVE wings to go on. That is my Cutting Path!" He finished, the smile showing all of his teeth, even the sharpened ones, as he smiled at Lind now, tempting, begging him to attack and startthis festival.

- Buddha
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:42 am
READY? SET! GRIND! {I}{R}{A}{M}{A}{S}{H}{A}{ }{S}{TI}{Y}{L}{E} Lind_zps6054f220

Running, always running. As the slash came flying out as the wheels of Linds skates moved he saw Nero launch out next to him, with a massive kick he let out a massive slash headed towards Linds throat. Lind let his own kick fly down in an arc, upon it a solidified form of chaos energy formed into a massive fang cutting the air slash straight in half. "Meet the Leviathan shit head."

But Nero had already made his move, the feet came charging down to his chest. With barely any time to spare the sword he had formed earlier came up taking the impact of the blow, but the pure force of this kick lifted lind off his feet sending him reeling backwards. A single bead of sweat fell down Linds face as the crosses upon his eyes searched for something, but it was wasted. Nero appeared his air slash cutting straight into Linds chest. As he was pushed up by it he heard the words "CUTTING PATH!" It was followed by Neros wind slices cutting into him. As it ended Lind could feel himself falling, his feet gently touching on the ground. He squatted for a few seconds puffing as he rose up listening to Neros words.

"so you make your power by cutting yourself? Faku! What a worthless power.God gave you your blood to live, not to die. I don't need any weapons. It's so pointless when I already HAVE wings to go on. That is my Cutting Path!" He shared a little chuckle at that phrase ... 'live' as he stared into the mans eyes his own edged smile showing he spoke. "I'm already dead ya shit, this body is nothing but a worthless envoy for me. If your so worried about blood, don't be cause ill make sure i take all yours." This was no ordinary threat, Lind mean what he said and would truly make sure he bleed Nero dry.

As he stood there the blood from his cuts began moving, swerving around his body. it gripped against his skin forming a type of armor. With a chuckle Lind stared into Neros eyes, His foot was in mid air the fang forming upon it. As it launched out he let the foot flow through and move up and the ... fall. The same move from before was the outcome, a cross flew towards Nero as Lind Did the same. "GIGAERS CROSS!"As the Cross came flying in Lind followed just behind it, as he reached striking distance of Nero he swung his blade of blood. As it fell the blood expanded out going almost 20 m. "You ready? ill show you my path. The path paved in blood!"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum