Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Small Trouble in Big Rukongai [Private | Saori]
Today at 2:21 am by Dhalia Crush

» Gamma's Templates
Today at 1:21 am by Gamma

» Willoh Kalinovah [PERSONALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
Yesterday at 11:11 pm by Absentee

» Unexpected Guests [Rukia - OPEN]
Yesterday at 10:18 pm by henTAI

» Tatsuya Upgrade
Yesterday at 8:39 pm by Sage

» Seeking the World's Strongest Swordsman
Yesterday at 8:23 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Death's Howl Arcana
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Wings of Freedom [Demonica]
Yesterday at 6:13 pm by Shizuo

» Kings Advent. [Gotei/Shinigami Open]
Yesterday at 5:27 pm by Shizuo

» Zunza Lowelen [Magus Sugiura] [APPROVED, 1-3++]
Yesterday at 5:18 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Share | 

Day at the Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Day at the Park    Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:13 am

Jaeden had been well curious what a park was, he'd been fighting most his life so knowledge of such things weren't at his finger tips to be honest. The man worked hard to get where he was in power, after joining up with the Vizard Corps. He became the leader of Sector One, today was mostly about exploring the surrounding areas. This place was amazing, children played around doing their best to remain active now. The smiles were enough to make him smirk softly, he held his Zanpakutō within his digits now. The firm grasp around the sword was something of a habit for him, Jaeden had answers to several things. But he always wondered why he did all the fighting he did, perhaps something in the blood made him this way. That fighting was simply the answer he came too when he wasn't ready to deal with things.

But regardless the families and children were playing the scene was nice, as he found a bench and sat. He was just going to take it all in, his eyes were closed shut now. Not needing them open to take in his surrounding areas, he could do so with them shut tightly. This made Jaeden very hard to sneak up on of course, the man was built like a tank.

"Ah what a wonderful place, the human world is so different from where I grew up. But it's nice just the same, what wonderful people they are." He thought to himself as he seemed to simply face the direction, he'd protect these lives and keep them safe from the harm that was out there. Protect them from the darkness of this world, he couldn't do much else but keep them safe. This task was one Jaeden took seriously enough, after all he was one of the stronger men in the Crow clan. But someday, the true Crow would return and he would bring about peace to the clan. They would simply follow or die, that would be the effects of it all. Even as he sat thinking about the situation, someone new would be taking over the clan. The Crow clan, he'd heard legends about the founder of the clan simply leaving to watch over it.

But perhaps the truth in this was something scared him about that person. The power to put a one hundred thousand to their knee's was something that no one should of ever had within their grasp. But enough of such poor thoughts, it was time for him to begin his new life and such concerns weren't for him to take on with him.

Kanda Clone Powers Activate!

Location : In a Graveyard, staring at a grave marked with my own name.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park    Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Young Arietta had been at the park for the past three hours, playing with the local children after school as she always did. She was paid for baby sitting them all, since after school their parent's were still a bit busy. The wind was blowing lightly as she flipped her blond hair out of her eyes. The green orbs looked towards the playground area, where she saw one of the children starting to hide finally, even though she had already finished counting! She smiled and turned away, acting as to go northward since she could hear some moving in the bushes behind the tree she stood beside before. She grinned, sneaking up on the bushes before she heard the giggle of a small child, most likely female. She pushed through the bushes, finding the little girl she was watching by the name Sophia and pointed to the tree. "Go sit by the tree and don't get up, okay? I still have to find everyone else." Sohpia smiled and jumped up, skipping over to the tree while Arietta batted her jacket, knocking off a few winter leaves that fell upon her shoulders.

She turned on her heel, heading towards the benches and saw a man there. Maybe a older teen but she couldn't be sure, if he turned to her then she would be caught staring at him before turning away. Running behind a tree, her leather boot tapping through the grass, she found the younger boy, Iggy she had been looking for. The small brunette boy ran over to the tree, sitting down next to Sophia while she looked fro the last child, Elina. She was a tough one, who always knew how to trick her into thinking she was somewhere else. Luckily, she had saw her hiding around the playground earlier and knew where she would be.

She walked over to the playground, climbing around in it while looking for her. The playground was big enough for parents to play with their children, and most in fact did so. It was a wonderful place were family's could have fun and bond more. Arietta stopped before a window, seeing that same man and stared. Her heart revved up and she gulped, trying to stop staring in case he noticed. She was oblivious to his aura, that of a Vizard like herself. His red hair caught her attention, her mind wandering what it felt like, before noting the scars on his face. He's... cute. I wonder what his name is? I... should talk to him, after finding Elina! She continued her search, passing by windows and always taking a moment to look. She gave up and left the playground to see Elina at the tree, smiling widely at her. She had just been beaten by a little kid, again.

"Arietta! Thank you for watching them for me today dear." She spun around quickly, her striped scarf catching wind while her skirt lifted slightly, proabbly giving Jaeden a view by accident. Arietta found the children's mother Anise standing before her. She smiled at her as the children ran over to their mother and a thought crossed her mind. I want children too... Her eyes linked a few times as the children wanted a hug and she crouched down to hug them all. Waving her right hand by her head and watching as the children left, Arietta felt slightl depressed as she didn't like being apart from them. But she had grown since she was a child and they didn't even knew she was their old ghost friend that came around now and again. I want children too... came the thought once more as Arietta planted her back on the tree where the children had sat, sliding down to sit on the ground.

"I wonder... if I would be a good mother?"

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by RedneckHexx on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park    Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Jaeden watched, something he was very good at. The male had after all shown the skills needed to do so several times over. Brown hair was softly covering those eyes of crimson as they opened, looking at the female. She had nice panties, the flashing was nice. But he closed them again, he wasn't a pervert and Jaeden was well a calm and relaxed person. His clothing looked much like any humans, wearing the rather common clothing he'd come to accept. It wasn't much, but he began thinking for now. Closing himself off for a while to gather his ideas, he did desire to have children again someday. But for today he would simply watch this now.

The female seemed to be playing with them, someday she would make someone a fine wife and mother. But that was just his opinion. The man stood up now slowly, his eyes remaining closed as he walked. Not sure where he was going yet, those fire like orbs closed from the people to look at. His gaze was something that could light people on fire.

But for now he decided to let this girl make the next move, things were looking good here. The park was such a beautiful place. People were such that it wasn't really something he ever got tired of watching now. Keeping things simply he gave the girl a kind wave from his standing position, getting ready to get moving out from this place.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park    Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:06 pm

As dusk began to set in while she sat thinking about children, Arietta's body began its cycle of night and day, hey hair becoming bright pink, eyes red and skin more pale. She caught motion in the corner of her eye, seeing the man from before waving. Was he waving at her? Did he see her staring at him all those times?! She hoped not as the young lady pushed herself up and stood, waving back to him with a nervous smile. She fell into her pacing step, walking in his direction since she was officially interested in him. Mainly for his body since he had so many strange features. His scars and eyes had kept her attention as she came closer, but when she arrived right before him... her breath was stolen.

He was... cute. His slight smile looked a bit scary and gentle all the same. She hoped her eyes were shining or something. But she blushed as she looked into his own eyes. How would he react to her suddenly walking up to him? She didn't want to seem rude, but that seemed neigh impossible as her klutzy behavior came in full swing. She tripped on a crack in the concrete, sending her face forward at Jaeden's chest. Her mind screamed at her to back away nd she did. "I'm sorry!"

Last edited by Hexx on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park    Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:05 pm

He caught the female easily within his arms, the male's appendages wrapped around her softly as he break her fall easily. He opened those fire like eyes, letting the female see what was in them as he smiled softly. Looking at the tripping girl he spoke shaking his head now. "Are you ok?" He asked gently he looked on, she'd changed a bit now. Jaeden was beginning to wonder how old he really was sometimes, but it wasn't something that one such as him would worry about not now or ever really. Jaeden's gaze held the female now, he'd let on to him being able to see. This was something of a habit of his the closing of his eyes when he didn't feel like having them opened for people to see. Jaeden was deeply troubled at times like this, when he encountered such beauties but lacked the words for what one would consider a conversation.

His eyes closed now again, as he waited for her to speak as he broke the ice for her. "Is there something you wanted, you looked like you were coming over to talk." Jaeden finished now, feeling his scar on his left eye hurt slightly, remember that injury was always fun.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park    Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:37 pm

Arietta collapsed into the man's chisled chest, hidden behind his clothes. HEr face burned in embarrassment, tilting her head a bit upwards to catch his eyes. They... looked like fire, something that would send great fear through young Arietta's veins on site. Her fear srufacing, she almost pushed away. Her Zanpakutō telling her she was safe was the only reason the fear left her eyes. When he asked if she was fine, the young girl stuttered, having no experience with speaking to men in general that she knew she had developed a crush for on site.

"I-I'm... o-kay!" she squeaked out. She did notice how gently he held her, and hadn't made a move to release her or to let her go. W-was he interested in her too?! But how old was he- that didn't matter! He was cute, right? But even as her thoughts pushed her to say something embarasing, she looked at his eyes again, seeing him staring with a gentle but intent gaze. His eyes... looked troubled. She smiled slightly, his apparent mind reading making her feel awkward. But none the less, the young girl answered.

"Um... I was thinking... we could uh.. something."Arietta had no idea what to suggest. In all the manga she read, boys usually asked the girl out and she had no idea what to do! But this wasn't a manga! She never once tried to leave his grasp too! This wasn't a manga but was playing out just like one! He... smells nice... Arietta noted, hoping she didn't look oblivious and unsure.

"Uhh... I'm... Arietta. No last name. W-what's yours...?" This was the most difficult day she had ever had. At least she wasn't in soul form... her wings would be out if she was. That would probably scare him away.

Last edited by Hexx on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park    Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:13 pm

Jaeden smiled softly, the girl was easy to read. She was nervous and easy to understand, Jaeden didn't get nervous normally. He'd helped out in what was a simple mission for people a couple times around the places he'd been. Jaeden enjoyed the color and fun that was around here for him. The girl had changed forms he noticed, somethings were a bit different to his knowledge. The changes were fairly great, he couldn't put his finger on the changes that came yet. Where they simply physical or something deeper. " I am Jaeden Crow, I am just unsure if I am the leader or the founder is now..He's got some power to him that would certainly make him a challenging person to deal with if he did decide to take over." Jaeden blinked releasing the girl as he realized he'd been blabbing about

She seemed to like him, Jaeden could tell this much. The girl was having trouble speaking, she didn't seem the overly shy type to him. So he decided to ask if she wanted to spend the night now. Jaeden's mouth opened as the words came out. " Tonight, would be a nice night to watch the fire works this place sets off, would you like to join me perhaps." Jaeden made his request of the female now, who knows maybe she would say yes ot him and this evening would grow even better.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park    Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Theme Song: Hurry, Starfish!

Arietta was quite nervous and the man before her was picking up on it. She didn't want to tell him the name she gave herself since she didn't know her mother, but had met her sister or so she was told. She didn't have any experience with anyone but children, Kisuke, Ururu, Jinta and Tessai, which made socializing very difficult for her. She always wound up nervous and running off, but why hadn't she done so yet? Right, right... he had his arms around her. Yeah, that would do it and more since her face turned red upon thinking that. Maybe her change in figure wouldn't scare him away? She hoped not, since at night her hair tended to be pink. Maybe he would see she was a freak with two red eyes that were mismatched?

So his name was Jaeden... it was so cute. She instantly thought of a little boy she used to know that played card games a lot. She smiled at Jaeden, thinking about her old friend but knew it wasn't him. But what was this about a leader? Was he in a gang?! Power?! Was he a pervert too?!

"Huh!?" she leaped from his arms to a distance around ten feet away and pointed at him. "T-Take me over?!? What are you... pervert! Baka! Hentai!"
She turned to run and took off, she wasn't one hundred percent but his wrods confused her into thinking he was a pervert. No wonder Jaeden kept holding her! He was a pervert and was just trying to get with her! Kisuke had told her about weird guys that stalked around the park at night! Was he one of them!?

"Wait..." she stopped running and changed to a walk, before tripping again and falling on her face into a bush."Owie." Maybe running was going to be the death of her one day, but she thought about Jaeden, his eyes were kind of scary but he didn't seem like a bad person. Maybe she jumped the gun? Seeing how a cold wind blew under her skirt, she quickly brought her knee's into her chest and her trench coat around her. Maybe Kisuke would come look for her... she did live their after all.

"Maybe... I did jump the gun. He even asked me to go see fire works with him as I ran off. I'm so stupid." Arietta sighed as she sat, her Zanpakutō materializing behind her with hand on her shoulder. "Neh, Arietta... you don't have to worry. I sense Jaeden and he is near you still." Tsukihime smiled, pulling her arms around her mistress in a hug. Arietta loved her Zanpakutō so much, she was perfect and she always told her so. She had always praised her mother, unsure of what else she could do for her.

"O...okay.. I'll go with him if he doesn't think I'm weird..."

"That's the spirit! Oh. Pun!"

"No puns!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Day at the Park
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1