Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2594 registered users
The newest registered user is Reyla

Our users have posted a total of 123439 messages in 18825 subjects
Share | 

Zero Division Revise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Zero Division Revise   Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:06 pm

I think we should rebuild the Zero Division, it's not gotten updated since Pockeh was here. And some members may not want some characters in it. I just think it's pry about time for an overhaul of the place, try and get it somewhat running so the Soul King isn't getting raped by every bit of dirty. Just looking for opinions here.

Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
60/100  (60/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Zero Division Revise   Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Personally know little about PH's zero division other than the fact Tsu used to deal with it. Iv'e been curious about looking at it, but I am unsure what their purpose is as I think the soul king is dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
248350/500000  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Zero Division Revise   Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Not sure about them either, but the key to any healthy organization is an active role, and the canon's rendition of the Zero Division is highly reactive, thus stagnant. In order to make it an interesting group, their core purpose of Royal Guards needs to be redefined and expanded. I don't have an actual suggestion regarding what some new roles could be, but hopefully the guideline helps.

Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Zero Division Revise   Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:29 pm

I think we need more charaters in the Court guard squad before we open up 0 Division. If the soul king is still alive the court guard squad could protect him even with their new Captain commander.

Because whats the point of a group to protect the soul king if the soul society is being rapped every spring break.

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid 10%
Schizoid 66%
Schizotypal 74%
Antisocial 50%
Borderline 10%
Histrionic 30%
Narcissistic 82%
Avoidant 10%
Dependent 10%
Obsessive-Compulsive 78%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaidInAmn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
5/100  (5/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Zero Division Revise   Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:46 pm

If running off the back of my head (aka my most dreaded RANDOM IMAGINATION! >:3)

The Royal Guards have little purpose other than to be the trump card of Soul Society and the Defenders should there be a rare situation that someone enters the Soul Palace's dimension with their homemade Oken Key. Canon wise, the Royal Guards are consisting of people who are very valuable contributors to the Soul Society while recognized by the Soul King to earn themselves a nickname. Along with that, they get their own "city" which are their own palaces. There are only five positions among them, or so as theorized.

Tenjiro Kirinji created the Healing Springs and was entitled, "Hot Spring Demon."
Kirio Hikifune created the Artificial Soul and was entitled, "Ruler of Grain."
Oetsu Nimaiya created the Zanpaktou and was entitled, "God of the Sword."
Senjumaru Shutara was entitled "Great Weave Guard," but unknown about contribution.
Osho was the only one without a known title and known contribution.

If looking for revision of it, we're looking at either making the Soul King willing to say, "I slapped you, You're a royal guard now." or have each character start showing portfolios to convince that they are worthy to be there. The only reason they would enter the fray is because the Soul King commanded them.

• Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10120/100000  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Zero Division Revise   Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:09 am

Good idea but really their zanakutos does anybody know them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Zero Division Revise   Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:53 am

My Thoughts On This
With how the Zero Division is looking? Yeah, I was already preparing to make the needed changes to revamp them soon enough. I was thinking of merging Canon and our OC ways together. Essentially, if we did the revamp, the new Zero Division would only really listen to the Soul King, each SK would run their city/duties in their own unique fashion, all SK members would have to have contributed something amazing to the SS/World OR be chosen by the Soul King himself.

In addition to that, we'd probably only limit it to 0 tier characters because their suppose to be the strongest of the strong. Along with that, we'd probably need to get around to making a Soul King NPC once we read more about him or decide to come up with our own custom Soul King.

All in all, I totally agree with the revamp and we'll probably be doing that within the time frame of this month.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Zero Division Revise   Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:38 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net

Zero Division Revise
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1