Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yoruichi Upgrade Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Yoruichi Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Yoruichi Upgrade Empty Yoruichi Upgrade

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:46 pm
Upgrading

• Name Of Character: Yoruichi Shihouin
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8306-yoruichi-shihouin-revamp-for-agito-0-2
  • Reasons For Upgrading: At this point in time, the Anti-Hierro Armor that Yoruichi possesses is obselete due to the perfected Shunko form she has. Thus, I was wondering if I could remove it in exchange for bumping her endurance up by one level. Also, she recently reacquired her Captain's position =3=
    What Are You Upgrading: Endurance from Advanced to Master.
  • Any Extra Notes: Removal of Anti-Hierro Armor. Also, seeking permission for the placement of the first two Grand Masters (General Speed and Hohou) which I put on her application by lowering the levels of other skills, like an exchange.
  • Approved By: (ONLY THE PERSON WHO APPROVES THE UPGRADE WILL PUT THIS HERE! WE WILL EDIT YOUR POST AND ADD OUT NAME HERE!)

Yoruichi Upgrade Qx494h
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yoruichi Upgrade Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Yoruichi Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Yoruichi Upgrade Empty Re: Yoruichi Upgrade

Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:37 pm
Approving the Anti-Hierro Removal, 1/2 for GM's.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yoruichi Upgrade Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Yoruichi Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Yoruichi Upgrade Empty Re: Yoruichi Upgrade

Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:36 am
Yoruichi Upgrade Image327

Approving both and I'll be moving this to accepted power upgrades.

Yoruichi Upgrade WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum