Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Under Going Changes]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Under Going Changes]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Site Info

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

Top posting users this week
Henrex

Mirja Eeola

MWD

Nix Shraik

MistahJay

MorpheusDavol

Chiraisu

Aeternus

zetsurin

Cooking Spray

Top posting users this month
Henrex

Shizuo

Mirja Eeola

JJ

MWD

Cooking Spray

darkfunnel

Gamma

Nix Shraik

SerenityVerdant

Share | 

Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release]   Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:29 am

«REVIEWING THIS CHARACTER NOW»

Let's get started

Quote :
So... 500% 1000% is just another way of saying 10 times. I'll change it to your version though. I also added a new paragraph elaborating on Esper's weaknesses and how it is not simply just superior to other energies.

The only reason I asked that is because 1000% just seemed like an extensive number. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote :
Just outdated words from an old version of the Excore, fixed it. Gave it appropriate weaknesses, the capability of being damaged.

Alright.

Quote :
That being said, can I get this repealed? While Nozomi may need more weaknesses, I feel as if this area is not one that should be targeted. A lot of her abilities require the combination of many different capabilities at once to fight fluidly. Additionally, mental strength is her best point, so maintaining multiple different attacks at once should be someone like her is capable of. I'd say that what it comes down to is how much energy she has so far brought out, meaning her abilities are weak and limited at first but grow as time moves on.

I'll allow her to mentally be able to do it, but it should tax her in some form when it comes to energy usage and causing strain on her body. It's the standard I follow for my characters, and the standard I enforce on checks.

Quote :
Eh... I'm not sure if you read it the whole way but I'm not using "seconds" as a timer for the ability considering Radiance is a constant effect. It's just how I worded it.

As with prior checks of yours, I'm more concerned with your wording of things. And when it comes to using seconds I automatically have people default to post. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote :
Can I pass...? Okay sue me for being lazy but I feel this goes without saying. UNLESS specifically stated that something doesn't require energy, everything requires energy for my abilities, and an appropriate amount based on how powerful they are. I hope you can trust me when I say I wouldn't abuse the wording of my abilities to be literal to the dot. I'm not cheaty.

No. Just leave a spoiler note if you are too lazy to add it in.

Quote :
Same here, kinda. Esper Armor is an armor of energy, so to repair it and maintain it requires energy. It has a proper time frame of weakness for Nozomi to be wounded, and afterwards, energy is drained to replenish the armor. -nod nods-

We are fine here.

I will now move on to the next post.

Quote :
— Hyperkinesis: Hyperkinesis is the mastery over kinesis, or movement. There are many things that go into this to give Nozomi such a power, but the overall ability gives her the ability to strike any targets with near-perfect accuracy as well as the ability to predict trajectory of objects in motion almost instantly. To list all the bonuses of Hyperkinesis; Nozomi can have flawless aim, perfect balance, perfect hand-eye coordination,

I don't care about the ability, just have the perfect re-worded to "near perfect"

Quote :
Issai — The Issai are the eyes that see all, serving as a medium for the other two eye-related abilities. Their purpose is to be aware of every cubic inch of matter and space around the possessor of the Omnidou, within a massive radius and in all direction no matter where she is situated.

Give me a number of how big this radius is with Issai.

Quote :
— Shatterpoint: From the point Nozomi unlocked her Omnidou, she could perceive shatterpoints which could best be described as "fractures." The status of the two phenomena as one and the same was implicit in the description of the fractures, which could be manipulated by finding the critical point. It was more than just in objects, but in people and in events as well—it was a complex phenomenon akin to fault lines; similar to different pathways of actions. A single strike, or action, could cause events to transpire completely differently than they might otherwise have. And often existed for only brief moments, as they could be affected by even the smallest actions. Shatterpoints could also be discovered in the physiology of living beings, by focusing on where one had been healed, a shatterpoint could be found where the old wounds were, and it could be struck to reopen them. When applied to physical items, as was the simplest of routes, shatterpoints worked much in the same manner. An individual would view an item through the Omnidou, noting where it came together and also noting weak points in its composition. By allowing her Reishi to surge through them into the weak point, Nozomi could effectively "shatter" the object no matter how near-indestructible it might have been, causing it to break into multiple fragments. For an object to be without shatterpoints, even subtle ones, it needs to be perfect in every way.

This is all well and good, but is there any way to counter it? What are the weaknesses of it? What are the limitations? It just seems like some needlessly strong ability with no downsides.

Quote :
Shatterpoints can also be mended just as well as they can be completely broken; the opposite of shattering, Nozomi can heal where a shatterpoint lies to undo injuries, scars, instabilities... nearly anything that ails it and causes it to be imperfect. With enough power and precision, Nozomi can perfect the shatterpoint, erasing it completely and thus resulting in something that is superior than it could have been otherwise. This would increase its traits greatly depending on what it is; a sword would become sharp enough to cut through anything and nigh indestructible, for example. Still, this is not quite considered as healing nor enhancement, for reversing a shatterpoint is akin to removing imperfections, and is classified as such.

It's the same thing with this additional abilities. Everything is made superior and made perfect with limitations/drawbacks/side effects to it. I want that corrected. Otherwise, null it.

Quote :
- Cleanse: Nozomi's advanced knowledge of the mind allows her to peer into it and cleanse mental affliction's such as mental disorders, foreign influences, and even wake people from comas. The first step involves direct skin contact; Nozomi's hand to the patient's forehead. Then the shadowy energy of the Aishadou will withdraw from the eyes and project through the palm into the target's brain, where with Nozomi's discretion it will search and detect problems within it, study it, and attack it with a solution if possible. Generally, there isn't an unsolvable affliction that her power can't fix, let alone one she can't fix within the second. Nozomi can take care of mental abilities affecting another's mind even if the ability was used by someone more powerful than her; however, it is these qualms that can take minutes or even hours of focused efforts.

This should have more limitations/drawbacks considering how extensive it is. Being able to heal someone in a near instant is pretty intense. This especially holds true for things which have rather powerful afflictions cursed upon them. So add something to help counter-balance this.

That is all for now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
248350/500000  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release]   Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:40 pm

@[THEFROST] wrote:
As with prior checks of yours, I'm more concerned with your wording of things. And when it comes to using seconds I automatically have people default to post. Nothing more, nothing less.
"...the Radiance will work against enemies by constantly draining their energy for every second that passes..."

I assure you, this is just my way of saying that the Radiance burns away energy at all times. It doesn't say how much because the only point I'm trying to get across is that it's constant. That's all. It would sound really weird if I substituted 'posts' into that sentence.

@[THEFROST] wrote:
No. Just leave a spoiler note if you are too lazy to add it in.
You slave-driver!

@[THEFROST] wrote:
I don't care about the ability, just have the perfect re-worded to "near perfect"
Boop. That was the sound of it being fixed.

@[THEFROST] wrote:
Give me a number of how big this radius is with Issai.
It was stated at the end of the Issai's description. Three kilometers.

@[THEFROST] wrote:
This is all well and good, but is there any way to counter it? What are the weaknesses of it? What are the limitations? It just seems like some needlessly strong ability with no downsides.
The weakness is the shatterpoints themselves. As described, they are absolutely minuscule points that need perfect precision to strike, as even a nanometer off will accomplish nothing. Not only that, but the shatterpoints only react the pressure put specifically on them, and will not react to area-of-effect abilities that happen to encompass them.

Furthermore, shatterpoints lessen the greater a defense is, as they represent weaknesses. If your defense is near-perfect, there will only be a few points to strike, and thus you can more feasibly prevent Nozomi from hitting them. Not to mention... as the attack need to flow through herself, that means it needs a melee attack to work.

@[THEFROST] wrote:
It's the same thing with this additional abilities. Everything is made superior and made perfect with limitations/drawbacks/side effects to it. I want that corrected. Otherwise, null it.
I have modified this to prevent Nozomi from removing any and all shatterpoints, preventing her from ever making a target truly perfect. Also, given the nature of this ability, I mentioned it is far more costly than healing or reparation, even in achieving the same things that those two methods could do (Mending a cut through healing would be far more efficient than reverse shatterpoints).

@[THEFROST] wrote:
This should have more limitations/drawbacks considering how extensive it is. Being able to heal someone in a near instant is pretty intense. This especially holds true for things which have rather powerful afflictions cursed upon them. So add something to help counter-balance this.
Taking minutes up to hours is not near instant, unfortunately, as much as I would wish it. As stated in the ability, the greatest afflictions would take a long time to heal, and a lot of energy as well. Not to mention she would have to focus completely on this and be unable to do anything else during the time really.

Considering the effects however, I have added that the patient will need a recovery time afterwards in order to heal from the invasion. From a single day to two weeks at the maximum depending on the severity of the affliction.

Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release]   Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:48 pm

Let's get started

Quote :
I assure you, this is just my way of saying that the Radiance burns away energy at all times. It doesn't say how much because the only point I'm trying to get across is that it's constant. That's all. It would sound really weird if I substituted 'posts' into that sentence.

Then I would like an additional drawback and limitation because of it constantly being in effect and doubling his power. Otherwise, I do not feel comfortable with this and will not approve it.

Quote :
It was stated at the end of the Issai's description. Three kilometers.

Fair enough.

Quote :
The weakness is the shatterpoints themselves. As described, they are absolutely minuscule points that need perfect precision to strike, as even a nanometer off will accomplish nothing. Not only that, but the shatterpoints only react the pressure put specifically on them, and will not react to area-of-effect abilities that happen to encompass them.

Furthermore, shatterpoints lessen the greater a defense is, as they represent weaknesses. If your defense is near-perfect, there will only be a few points to strike, and thus you can more feasibly prevent Nozomi from hitting them. Not to mention... as the attack need to flow through herself, that means it needs a melee attack to work

I would like this stated in bold and another limitation added because she still does have near perfect precision.

Quote :
I have modified this to prevent Nozomi from removing any and all shatterpoints, preventing her from ever making a target truly perfect. Also, given the nature of this ability, I mentioned it is far more costly than healing or reparation, even in achieving the same things that those two methods could do (Mending a cut through healing would be far more efficient than reverse shatterpoints).

Alright.

Quote :
Taking minutes up to hours is not near instant, unfortunately, as much as I would wish it. As stated in the ability, the greatest afflictions would take a long time to heal, and a lot of energy as well. Not to mention she would have to focus completely on this and be unable to do anything else during the time really.

Considering the effects however, I have added that the patient will need a recovery time afterwards in order to heal from the invasion. From a single day to two weeks at the maximum depending on the severity of the affliction

That is fine. I am now moving on to the next post.

Quote :
Her perceptive sensory of Reiatsu can tell her many things about a person, such as certain personality quirks and tendencies, to types of powers and fighting styles

How on earth can she know a persons personality trait, powers and fighting style just from reishi alone? That doesn't sit well with me.

Quote :
— Vollkommen: An essential ability to anyone who wields vast amounts of energy is the capability to resist having it subjugated. Through observing, analyzing, and essentially plagiarizing the properties of several other such abilities, Nozomi has permanently imbued her Esper energy and her own personal Reiatsu with Vollkommen, an absolute defense against any temperament from foreign forces. No longer can another manipulate her energy against her will, nor tamper with it, nor assimilate it. Furthermore, the energy itself while it lies latent, cannot be analyzed or understood by information-gathering abilities—albeit, the attacks created by said energy can be. Nozomi is the First Quincy, who has lived for millennium having to wield dangerous amount of energy from an infinite source; a god's power. She, more than anybody else, has the right to ward her energies from the covetous claws of others.

I don't care if it's heavily defended, but it's not having absolute defense against these abilities, nor is it being entirely unreadable. You can force the character to have them be extremely gifted in order to comprehend it, that I do not care about either. I just know it needs to be fixed. End of the story.

Quote :
— Nozomi Ascendant: In her most powerful form, incredibly vast amounts of Reishi are flowing through her to increase all aspects of her combat, from strength to speed and durability to energy output. The speed at which she travels with her Hirenkyaku becomes her normal speed, required eyes of an advanced nature to even track her movements. The terrain she steps on will tear to pieces from the sheer kinetic force in her dashes, while such velocities will cause a gale of wind to trail her. Her enhanced strength will turn the world into her playbox, as she will be able obliterate a peak with her strikes, cause small quakes with her foot, and topple skycrapers with a punch. In fact, the force of Nozomi's attacks in this form can produce so much force that they can release shockwaves and effectively strike enemies without even touching them, with bone-shattering force as well. And then her new endurance will make every single molecule of her body hard and durable beyond most known materials. Every centimeter of flesh will be equivalent to the 640 centimeters of solid titanium battleship hull, and even the internal organs follow this trait. Another inhuman capability comes in the form of true flight, defying any force that pulls her in any direction such as gravity, and fully able to control her own momentum at will. The list goes on, as Nozomi will acquire all the mental boosts and abilities from her Demonic Form as though she were in it. And Nozomi's copy sword will no longer limit the rest of her abilities while in this form.

Regarding the energy that surrounds her like a suit of armor, this adds an additional level of defense that is much weaker than her flesh, but gains a massive boost in defensive powers against abilities that Nozomi completely understands. When she has fully broken down a technique in her mind so that she comprehends all its strengths and weaknesses, this armor adjusts to that knowledge, which intensely weakens said technique if it ever comes into contact with her. Combined with the toughness of her flesh, this can completely neutralize most attacks alone this way, with exceptions varying against stronger techniques of a 0 tier character. The way this armor works prevents Nozomi from being damaged by her own techniques. Finally, Nozomi's wings share many of the same traits as her bow, Jenova. They can burn through objects with their extremely condensed energies, which although do not seem to affect Nozomi or any object that isn't directly touching them, will eradicate most anything that comes into contact with them with their one million degrees farenheit heat (much like plasma). These wings extend fully up to ten feet on either side of her, and are the brightest lights exuding from her in this form.

This seems pretty powerful. I want to see more drawbacks/limitations to it.

Quote :
— Hand of the Goddess: Perhaps the most important ability Nozomi possesses while in her Wahrender form is this, and it is culmination of her supreme mastery in control over spiritual energy, and also the main element that allows her to retain this form for extended periods of time. All Quincy can absorb Reishi from the environment to some degree, before combining it with their own to sustain combat. This takes it to a whole other level, essentially enslaving flowing energies of all types over a vast area, and assimilating it like a black hole in both nature and scope, a point where almost no energy can resist. Even in areas with low amounts of spiritual energy, Xaser will still be releasing his Esper at a constant rate to serve as her fuel. With Nozomi's experiences coming into contact with all sorts of energy from Chaos to mere electricity, she has mastered being able to utilize them all, and even analyze foreign energies on the fly to eventually be able to use them as well. This, along with a special energy metabolism contained within her body, she can break down the energies to take only the necessary power while expelling negative compounds that would usually be included. Tainted or poison energy types will not affect her in any way, but she will recieve slightly less energy from them. A great and very common example of this is how she can take Xaser's corrupt Esper energy, and purify it despite its incredible complexity. This grants her a vast reserve of energy already, as well as retaining the percentage bonus to her physical capability and overall power that Esper's field would normally grant her.

Nozomi's touch will be like deadly poison, as making contact or even coming close to something with some type of energy will suck the entity dry like a vacuum would, ravenous and gluttonous. One touch could kill most lesser beings from the sheer speed of the energy absorption, and also greatly weaken some stronger beings. Plantlife will wither to brown from even being near her, as will many small creatures such as insects of Hell Butterflies. This effect can be resisted relatively well if she is not touching the target, but direct skin-to-skin touch will cause dire effects to the victim despite most defenses, because many defenses tend to thrive off of energy as well. Nozomi can willfully control this effect, however.

The final and most notable capability of this skill is that of being able to produce and wield absolutely gargantuan amounts of a Quincy's raw energy, the same type that goes into making a Holy Arrow. Most Quincy have definite forms for their energy, whether it be a bow, a gun, a sword, an axe... Nozomi has the benefit of being the very first Quincy and therefore can freely manipulate this bright white energy. It retains all the same properties of her Holy Arrows, but amplified in her ascended form. This energy is capable of eradicating mass with ease in its ten-thousand degree Fahrenheit temperatures, especially effective against Hollow and Arrancar mass. There is hardly a limit to how much she can control at once, usually only stopped by how much energy is available to use. And each moment that passes increases that amount, snowballing out of control rather quickly.

Again: this is extremely powerful and I don't see many limitations/drawbacks. Fix that.

Quote :
— Spirit of Light: When Nozomi assumes such a transcendent form, her physiology alters and becomes something more than just human. The reason behind the glow that radiates off of her is because she transforms it into an energetic being, which alters key attributes of herself. No longer is she affected by pitiful things such as poison, pain, madness, exhaustion, or any status effect that is not self-inflicted by herself. She cannot be debilitated by foreign magics or abilities, negating dirty tricks that would normally bring her down to another's level. She is pure of such nonsense due to her altered make-up. Additionally, this form allows her to move in a new and superior fashion; as she is energy, she can travel as such, disregarding her physicality and shooting through the air like lightning, in terms of speed and fashion. As she is energy, she also is capable of incinerating matter by touch with up to one-hundred thousand degree Fahrenheit temperatures, if she wills it. Another aspect of this complete energetic make-up is the fact that Nozomi is no longer confined to a set physical form, as it is now completely amorphous. It is more comfortable for her to assume the shape and colors of her human for, but she can completely transform her looks to that of another person, or undertake an inhuman shape. She can stretch, shrink, grow, split, twist, and mold her form based on the energy around her. Due to this, Nozomi's consciousness cannot be eliminated by targeting the vital organ that usually controls that: The brain. In fact, damaging her at all can prove quite difficult, as only by destroying the energy (not breaking or bending it) will she ever take 'damage'.

There should be a time limit on this and another drawback/limitation.

That is all for now.

Back to top Go down
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release]   Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:58 pm

@[THEFROST] wrote:
Then I would like an additional drawback and limitation because of it constantly being in effect and doubling his power. Otherwise, I do not feel comfortable with this and will not approve it.
>.< Nononono it doesn't double his power! It's constant at all times. To quote: "At a closer proximity of ten meters to Nozomi, these effects double, and unpowered beings can be made to light up in flames and disintegrate from the unparalleled Reiatsu." This means that it's doubled because you got closer. Like getting closer to the sun, eh? That's what this power represents, some sun-like effect, nothing more, nothing less.

@[THEFROST] wrote:
I would like this stated in bold and another limitation added because she still does have near perfect precision.
Done.

[quote="[THEFROST]"]How on earth can she know a persons personality trait, powers and fighting style just from reishi alone? That doesn't sit well with me.[quote]I will explain, and add as much to the description: My theory is that one's unique energy signature is constructed based on the character, their personality, and their actions. For example; Zaraki's reiatsu is said to have a killing intent to it from those who sense it due to his tendencies. This could be taken one step further by Nozomi's abilities to determine what kind of person somebody is based on how their spiritual signature reflects them. As for their combat styles and abilities, it's much simpler, like reading muscle memory. Nozomi would be able to determine how one's energy is usually formed and what abilities would take form based on that.

@[THEFROST] wrote:
I don't care if it's heavily defended, but it's not having absolute defense against these abilities, nor is it being entirely unreadable. You can force the character to have them be extremely gifted in order to comprehend it, that I do not care about either. I just know it needs to be fixed. End of the story.
A little backstory about this: This ability is the spawn of the Australia Fight in which Nozomi faced Claire. What happened is that his absolute power was able to take control of Nozomi's entire supply of energy without any effort, rendering a character based on the concept of control, useless. That shouldn't have happened, but it did, and I don't want it to happen again. If I can't have that ability, I need something else to make sure something so ridiculous never happens again.

@[THEFROST] wrote:
This seems pretty powerful. I want to see more drawbacks/limitations to it.

@[THEFROST] wrote:
Again: this is extremely powerful and I don't see many limitations/drawbacks. Fix that.

@[THEFROST] wrote:
There should be a time limit on this and another drawback/limitation.

Hmm... given these are all aspects of a single form, perhaps a weakness to the form itself is more appropriate. I've added a new section in the form that details some crucial drawbacks to the form, called "Power Overwhelming".

Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:59 am

Let's get started

Quote :
>.< Nononono it doesn't double his power! It's constant at all times. To quote: "At a closer proximity of ten meters to Nozomi, these effects double, and unpowered beings can be made to light up in flames and disintegrate from the unparalleled Reiatsu." This means that it's doubled because you got closer. Like getting closer to the sun, eh? That's what this power represents, some sun-like effect, nothing more, nothing less.

That's fine then. I'll allow it.

Quote :
I will explain, and add as much to the description: My theory is that one's unique energy signature is constructed based on the character, their personality, and their actions. For example; Zaraki's reiatsu is said to have a killing intent to it from those who sense it due to his tendencies. This could be taken one step further by Nozomi's abilities to determine what kind of person somebody is based on how their spiritual signature reflects them. As for their combat styles and abilities, it's much simpler, like reading muscle memory. Nozomi would be able to determine how one's energy is usually formed and what abilities would take form based on that.

The former part is fine, but I still am not okay with the latter. I can understand having a hunch for someone potentially having a fire ability based on how "fiery" their energy feels, but understanding their combat style from just the energy? That part I'm like "nah" at. So I'mma nope that. As the rest is fine if you are just getting a sense for what ability they potentially have based off the feeling of their energy.

Quote :
A little backstory about this: This ability is the spawn of the Australia Fight in which Nozomi faced Claire. What happened is that his absolute power was able to take control of Nozomi's entire supply of energy without any effort, rendering a character based on the concept of control, useless. That shouldn't have happened, but it did, and I don't want it to happen again. If I can't have that ability, I need something else to make sure something so ridiculous never happens again.

Absolute Powers: When it comes to powers that are unavoidable, unstoppable, uncounterable or otherwise invincibile; we will not allow those. An example of this would be making an offensive ability that has the ability to send a wave of fire at the opponent and they cannot move out of the way, defend against it, counter it or seal it. There may be instances on the site, however, where we allow them for plot with admin approval. Such as to speed an event along, we may allow an action to take place to seal off the range where this event is taking place to prevent from any new intruders without proper explanation as to how they got their.

^ There is that in the rules. We ain't allowing Claire's bullshit in this new era lol. So don't worry about that.

Quote :
Hmm... given these are all aspects of a single form, perhaps a weakness to the form itself is more appropriate. I've added a new section in the form that details some crucial drawbacks to the form, called "Power Overwhelming".

Quote :
Lebensterne — Not only can Nozomi call down the stars in her God Form, but she can birth them as well; a creator of the galaxies, she could be called. By collecting excessive amounts of spiritual energy into a very small point, she can cause a powerful reaction that results in the creation of a star-like ball of Quincy energy, with the power of a normal star confined into a smaller size within the palm of her hand—which can change depending on Nozomi's current size. This pseudo-star is strong enough to give powerful light and heat to an entire country, which is incredible when experienced from a distance... but can easily set the land and skies ablaze when up close, melting away anything with low tolerance to the radiation. This ball can also be thrown like a projectile, but it moves extremely slowly, especially the larger it is, only difficult to dodge due to its immense size. At will, Nozomi can even cause the star to go nova, releasing all of the Quincy energy at once in a calamitous explosion that can rock the world. Otherwise, the ball of light remains self-sustaining due to constant reactions of energy inside, much like a normal star.

An unusual secondary ability of Lebensterne can be caused if Nozomi overloads the energy collected during the birthing process, with more than sustainable amounts of power. This will cause a black-hole-like sphere of energy to be created instead. It blazes pure white as it its gravitational pull is not great enough to pull in light, however it still can tear up the nearby crust of the planet and anything unfortunate to be on top of it with its pull. Also different from black holes is that things don't disappear when passing into it, and instead will just be compressed with immense forces from all sides while simultaneously being incinerated by the energies making it up. Nozomi can terminate this variant at will as well, causing everything trapped within its core to suddenly hyper-compress into a soccer ball sized sphere of matter.

I want this to be an event-only move and would have to be approved by staff.

After this, I believe I will be ready to give her a tier.

Back to top Go down
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release]   Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:25 am

Fixed all the above.

Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release]   Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:01 am

«-PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED-»

« Application Checklist »

• Let's Get Down To Business •

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

« The Willsheet Checklist »

• And Comments/Fixes •

• Willpower/Determination: N/A
  • Mental Deduction: N/A
  • Pain Endurance: N/A
  • Focus: N/A

• Comments/Notes: Okay, I'm going to give her a 0-1 in any of her release forms. If I see an activity boost with Nozomi over the next 2-3 months, I will then give her 0-1. This is because I want to see if you'll do something with her and see where it goes. That is my final verdict.

• Tier: 0-2++ [0-1 In Any Release]

Back to top Go down
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10015/100000  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release]   Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:02 pm

Moving to Wip

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10015/100000  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release]   Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:50 pm

Despite no large changes the entire app will be reviewed once again. In the meantime, Trim is given permission to roleplay using the character outside of large fight threads.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
369100/999999  (369100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release]   Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:07 pm

[mod]Moving to unchecked, as being told it needed to be moved to there.[/mod]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release]   

Back to top Go down

Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next