Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Abigaíl's Appetizer
Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:20 am by basswalker

» Falling is Easy
Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:17 am by Cooking Spray

» Flap of Wing, Swish of Tail
Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:44 am by Henrex

» Someones Got Their Conflict in a Tizzy~ [Sofia; Private]
Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:37 am by darkfunnel

» Are you lost?
Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:51 pm by Siegharty

» Hell is a poor prison these days (Open)
Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 3:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Kasai Rengoku (WIP)
Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 3:06 pm by Leviathan

» Old World
Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 12:26 pm by basswalker

» Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss]
Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 4:01 pm by basswalker

» A Selfish Endeavor. [Mag/Shuten]
Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 3:01 pm by darkfunnel

Top posters
THEFROST
Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapNozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 I_voting_barNozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapNozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 I_voting_barNozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2689 registered users
The newest registered user is inuyashaslvr

Our users have posted a total of 129978 messages in 19771 subjects

Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release]   Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 1:26 pm

[adm]Alright, I'm going to allow you to use this character again, but I'm going to be overwatching her very carefully. If I see a slip up like I did with that Naomi fight, then I'm going to come back to this profile and bring the law down on it. These are very heavy powers and they are not to be abused. [/adm]

JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release]   Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 4:38 pm

This member is currently marked as inactive. Therefore, this application is being moved to the archives.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nozomi, The First Quincy [Approved 0-2++/0-1 in any release]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3