Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! Empty TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE!

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:38 am

The Nature Iramasha slowly but surely began to ascend from his crypt. His gaze was looking straight forwards, as he closed his eyes, focusing on his own breathing. He began to sniff his nose, before turning his head to face the northeast. In that direction, he could smell his prey. He smiled, as his body changed to horizontal, as his gravity shifted, before suddenly his hands became imbued with Black fire. The fire in his hands raged, as suddenly the air appeared lots of red fire, and the Nature Iramasha of the Moon was blasting off again.

He rapidly picked up speed, cackling as he left a massive trail of fire all around the ground where he shot, going hundreds of miles per hour. He had no idea where he was going, but little to his knowledge, he was going to one of the most important cities in all of Poland. The most important, in fact. It was the city of Warsaw; and one that was quite unusual indeed. It had been overtaken by demons, although an arrancar ran it.

Moonie didn't really know it or think it, but the guardian of that place and all of Poland would be able to realize that Moonie had wrecked two cities, one on the countries border and another in a major city, destroying both of the guardians in charge of those districts. He was the last one left, and Moonie was fully prepared to go up against his opponent at full force.

He quickly approached the place of the best smells, smiling as he approached the large buildings of the capital, throwing his feet out in front of him as the after burners turned off. His body flew forwards, smashing into the nearest building, smashing it and causing it to topple as he laughed.

"CA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!"

He let out, as he proceeded to smash through a grand total of seventeen buildings, his speed finally dying down as he threw his feet beneath him, grinding onto the ground as he approached the largest building in the entire area, the Capital building; although he didn't know it. His right hand shot forwards as he slid on the ground, throwing it back.

"MOON SMAAAAAAASH!"

He roared, as suddenly the Moon Iramasha slammed into the building at absolute full force, the sheer force of impact producing a massive amount of cracking and rubble behind himself in a massive wave, as the building before him seemed unaffected. Then, suddenly, its supports began to crumble, as the entire building suddenly turned into thousands of cracks as the tens of thousands of tiny blocks began to dissipate.

However, that wasn't all. The Moon Iramasha opened his mouth wide, as suddenly all the blocks stopped moving, weightlessly spinning in the air. Then, out of nowhere as if by magic every single one of them shot towards the Moon Iramasha, the blocks all going straight for his mouth and down his throat, completely and utterly devouring the entire building. There was nothing left of the stone building, as Moonie had devoured every piece of it, smiling at the humongous power he could sense within the building, standing in front of the one who he could smell, having revealed them to the outdoors. He promptly threw his hands back, opening his mouth once again.

"VOOOOOOOOOOOOI!!!!"

giveup

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! Empty Re: TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE!

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:08 am

|Verathius: Espada Dos|

Verathius wasn't really amused as to why they went and sent him here. He was supposed to deal with some guy wrecking the place it seemed, just when he was getting his muse up for a good art like thing. He was drawing something when they bothered him, he wore well what appeared to be just some tattered clothing that appeared old. On his back where the one was once upon a time, stood two now. His eyes gazed at the creature now, he'd used a Garganta to arrive on the scene. "Oi, why are you breaking everything..is what I should say, but I don't really care about this stupid place. If you want it take it, I don't really care about it." Verathius's well nature seemed to be out in the open. He was considered one of the more dangerous men around, his reiatsu was fierce and the darkness around him seemed almost alive. Alive with power and life, he glanced on with his eyes taking in the features of the one that called himself. Something he supposed was the name of the man before him.

This was going to be one of those days where he was going to be working for a while. He decided to test a couple facts with his power. Swinging down his free arm, it seemed to take a moment. But kinetic force would slam down on the shoulders of the creature whom destroyed these buildings. It didn't really matter to him what happened here, his eyes remained honed in on the creature's form, it wasn't as though this would be one of those easy targets for him to take out. But he seemed almost like an animal force. Something about him was different, a Nature Iramasha he was guessing was the creatures race. He'd encountered them before, his name was Moonie well this was an easy guess of what he could be. But Verathius would have to check and see what the creature really was. All his little Kinetic power would do, was give him an idea of the being's strength.

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE! Empty Re: TORMENT ME TILL I GO MOONING INSANE!

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:49 am

One of Moonie's eyelashes narrowed as he stared at the man who had just appeared in front of him. "Voi…." He muttered excitedly, smiling a t the one who had just appeared with such a high level of power. I HOPE HE'S READY TO GO! Moonie thought as the man threw down his hand. Moonie merely tilted his head, leaning back a bit as his right elbow pushed out to the side.

"Voi?" He asked, as without warning he felt something touching his shoulder. IT was like a finger was resting on his shoulder, so faint he could barely feel it. Depending on Verathius' measure, he would quickly discover that the being in front of him had enough strength to level entire cities worth of beings, with raw strength alone.

However, the Moon Iramasha was ripping and roaring to go. "HERE I COME!!" He yelled, as he took a step forwards, bringing back his right fist. He then threw the fist forwards, focusing on the joints in his upper elbow and his wrist, smashing his fist forwards with a strength that was similar to the one that had brought utter devastation to the building.

"MOON SMASH!" Moonie yelled out, as he brought back his right arm after the punch, testing his opponents resilience the old fashioned way before sliding back, throwing his hands to either side of himself. "MOON! "BLAST!"" He yelled, opening his mouth wide as a massive, fifty foot in radius ball of energy left his mouth, tearing up the entire ground near it and shredding everything it touched with friction into mere dust, as it slammed into Verathius, tearing at his hierro and attempting to rip it up.

"MOON RAZE, RAZE!" He continued, taking another two steps forwards as his knuckles coiled up, before suddenly shooting into his opponent's chest, hoping to blow him away with the attack. If he lacked any method of weight increasing or force stoppers, the sheer amount of force of the two attacks would blwo him away, knocking him out of the ball of Blast and throwing him through two or three buildings before he would come to a stop.

The Moon Iramasha then hovered into the air, black flames coming out of his hands as he held them to either side of himself, the flames coming off of them as he looked at his opponents, as he shot towards his opponent, slamming into him with both fists, before looking up at Verathius, the smile plain on his face.

"VOI! FIGHT ME!"

giveup

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:23 am

HIs eyes remained focused, the man fought wildly it seemed. He wasn't the fastest member of the Espada by any length, when Moonie stepped in to throw that first smash at him. The flickering shadows around his body shot at Moonie's arm slicing into it and grabbing hold of it. The mass was almost like an extremely heavy cloud, they were able to restrain most. Verathius howver still blocked the blow if it was coming, he raised his hand and fired a huge cero into the moon blast. He was able to keep up with this man mostly. Though he could detect that he was slightly stronger then he was, he figured this would pass the time just fine. He watched those hands come at him, before using a sonido to vanish from the male's path.

"Not bad, been a while since an Iramasha challenged me so well, this should be amusing. Sorry about before I hold back sometimes to find out if they are any good..ya know, no point getting into a boring fight."

Verathius looked excited now, something happy seemed on his face. He used a sonido again appearing in front of him as he brought down an even heavier kinetic force on the male, with his weapon coming down for the shoulder blade. He seemed to be using one arm however, he predicted it correctly that this man's fighting style was pry similar to his. Back when he started, though this guy had alot more power at his use then Verathius did back in those days. Following it up assuming he missed he began charging his free hand with something. This was just if the man grabbed his weapon, well boy did he have a surprise for him. This place was going to get a changing around real quick, his hand was glowing with power. He was really charging this move up now, getting it al set for the coming choice. His eyes fixed on that form from the front, the reason why he didn't go from the back yet. Wast o test one last thing.

This man's brains, he wanted to see how smart he was. This would be a perfect test to see if he could tactically act and be ready for the attack the man was bringing. Maybe he would get to go all out for another time in his life, his poleaxe was most likely in the hands of the enemy or dodged by now. Verathius was taking a guess on how this man fought, once he had that. The real fight would begin, he was grinning though. It was rare expression came across his face at any point in time.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:18 pm

"BRING IT ON!"

Moonie roared, a bit surprised at the man's ability to actually block him. He widened his eyes, watching as the man reappeared in front of him. "VOI!" He cried out, his right hand shooting up to grab the handle of the pole. Voi? He wondered, as suddenly he felt something on his shoulder again, although this time it felt like something pushing him down. Voi…… He narrowed his eyes, shooting his right fist forwards as it collided with Verathius' own, a smile on the Moon Iramasha's face.

"CA-HA-HA!" He let out, as the two fists collided, as Verathius and Moonie were surrounded by the same aura of power, mixed with the property of Blast which tore at Verathius, who now could not escape its clutches because of how Moonie was gripping onto the polearm. As the dust began to fade, he was still staring at Verathius, even as he threw his right hand out, pulling the polearm forwards.

Suddenly, Verathius would feel something off. His own body would seem much different then normal, as it increased to twenty time its normal gravity and began moving straight towards Moonie's fist. "VOI!! I AM REALLY GETTING TIRED OF USING MOON SMASH DARNIT!!!" He yelled out, throwing his head to the side as he attempted to slam his fist into Verathius' stomach. The pressure of the Arrancar moving towards Moonie as if his gravity had intensely forced him that way would be felt as it combined with the massive amounts of damage that Moonie's raw physical strength was able of performing, even as the man shot off of Moonie's fist, Moonie changing his gravity again.

Due to how Moonie attacked, it was very likely that this attack would have worked. However, Moonie realized this man was smarter then the last two he had gone up against; he had successfully blocked one of Moonie's attacks. "Voi! MOON SPIKES!" Moonie yelled out, as he threw out both hands.

As he did so, a strange amount of Gravity extended from his hands, nailing themselves into the ground. They remained fast there, emitting small sparks of energy, before lodging into the ground, only their tips showing. Then, he threw his hands out, Blast encompassing them as he threw his hands out. The Blast shot around from his hands, shooting out along the ground as the intense amount of friction caused the ground to light with a raging fire, completely surrounding the black flames that Moonie was wielding. He then slammed his hands together, as the flames shot towards Verathius, smashing into him.

"Moon Dragon's Shredding Firework!"

He yelled out, as his flames smashed together, burning and attempting to shred Verathius' body from where he had been shot to from the punch Moonie had performed on him. The flames tended to gather behind Verathius, aiming to not only burn him but make a wall behind him, showing him that the only good way to go was to go forwards. However, the fire also collided with many cars as it flew; as they suddenly ignited, exploding and destroying everything around them. "Voi… NOW THIS IS THE BATTLE I WAS WAITING FOR!"

giveup

- Buddha
Anonymous

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:49 pm

The grin on his face only grew when he acted as predicted, the man pulling on the poleaxe as he noticed it. He let it begin to slide from his grasp, the charge was done. He brought his hand up and release the weapon now. As he dodged the blow from Moonie's one hand. Before the man had time to react, he brought the charged Cero Wave up. This was with killing intent, however Verathius wasn't entirely sure he could end this beasts rampage with anything less. He was one of the few if you took away his weapon he got more dangerous, so much more so that people would of liked him to have it. The huge blast of crimson left his hand and covered well most of the town that was left, the vocal point of the damage was right on Moonie's chest. He'd hit him with enough force to at the least damage him and blast him back. His grin proceeded as the man seemed to have more tricks up his sleeve. It was just about time for Verathius to get more serious, he wondered if the man wanted this type of fight so eagerly. He and Moonie were very much alike, they both were super powerful creatures. Whom were designed to be absolute juggernauts on the field of battle. His eyes remained focused on this beast, so the next move to come was going to be interesting.

He began using his sonido more frequently now, going up and around. Avoiding the coming blast from his back, it was fairly easy to feel that heat and move. He didn't really see a reason for the weapon, Verathius was a lethal and brutal monster without it. HIs boxing style of fighting made him dangerous, giving the weight that went behind his blows. He was light on his feat and a heavy handed fighter. This woudl be an interesting little dance he and this being had. He divided the distance again appearing behind Moonie now, though out of hands reach and mostly out of range for any of the tricks the male had been showing off so frequently. "Give me your name, you have to be the toughest thing I have fought in so long, should be friends..I don't have many of those that I can spar with anymore, how about you are one tough bastard. I like that..it makes this so much more fun and amusing."

One could ask around to learn Verathius normally didn't get into fights, people needed to prove themselves worthy and Moonie was impressing him on all of his areas. The man was old, Verathius was perhaps one of the oldest ones that walked around this world, it was hard to say much about him other then he was an aged beast, he waited for what the male would do with his weapon. It wasn't something he seemed overly attached too either, his eyes remained happy as he enjoyed the fight to come. Waiting for that response from the male. He smirked soon as he got it, no matter what was said. They were going to fight and that was the fact, Verathius got ready to make his move and go inside the fight was just getting started.

Boy this was going to be a real brawl to the finish, this whole place may of just become a destruction zone.

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:25 pm

The Moon Iramasha felt as the cero slammed into him, barely wincing as it left a small wound on his chest, causing it to begin to bleed black stuff as it slowly started to regenerate, just as normal. He smiled as the ring of fire surrounded the two fighters, standing in the ruins of the city, the entirety of it blasted away from their battle.

"VOI! I'm Mjesec Võrgukliendid! Or Moonie, as the Boss calls me! THE MOON IRAMASHA!" He replied loudly, a smile on his face. "And Voi, I'll be your friend… as long AS YOU DON'T DART AWAY LIKE A F#CKING PUSSY!" He roared back, suddenly realizing he had the man's weapon in his hand. "Voi, what the hell am I supposed to do with this thing?" He asked, before reaching his arm back, floating up into the air above Verathius' head.

A large amount of energy shot through the spear, as Moonie threw it dow, causing it to land behind Verathius, slamming the other being in the chest if he did not dodge; but that was something the Moon Iramasha expected him to be able to do. He landed swiftly onto the ground, staring at the Arrancar. "VOI! MOON SMASH!" He roared out, as his right hand smashed forwards, slamming into Verathius. At this point ,Verathius would be able to understand all the spikes the Moonie had made all around them.

The spikes greatly increased his gravity and pushed him towards the other spikes. However, because of the triangular formation of the spikes, he was being pushed into one spot from all sides, as well as having his gravity increased by roughly 800 times. This would greatly increase his weight; but for a hand to hand combat user there was a drawback, and that drawback was that his movements could no longer be anywhere near as refined; as no person is used to having their weight changed by that much.

However, that wasn't the reason the Moon Iramasha trapped his opponent. The reason for this act was to make his opponent fully exposed, and ready to attack. As he smashed his right fist forwards, his weight changed, throwing it back as his right foot came forwards. "MOON HEIGHTS!" He cried out, attempting to smash Verathius in the chest or chin. However, by this point Verathius would begin to notice something. Even though the blows were strong enough to throw him headlong into the ruins of the buildings and damage him, he was not being sent flying. Rather, he was having to take the full force of the Nature Iramasha's blows as he repeatedly smashed the Arrancar, unable to be sent flying from the binds around him.

Moonie's head was back from having thrown his weight back so far, and he decided to use it to his advantage. Seeming to break the laws of physics, he suddenly spun around, flipping from his upside down position as he stared at his opponent, his left foot out as he spun his body around, able to touch his toes from this position as he swung the foot forwards into Verathius' shoulder. "MOON SPIN!" He called out, as he smashed the leg into his opponent, before his right leg slammed down into the ground behind him, the spinning leg soon following as he spun around in a circle, watching his opponent as he suddenly pointed his opponent at his opponent, grabbing one hand in the other as he pointed it at his foe ,preparing his attack as his opponent would feel the power of his elbow smashing into his chest, before at last Moonie took a deep breath, pushing his right hand forwards as his left palm slammed towards Verathius' chest.

The moment when his hand would slam into his opponent's body, Moonie released the spikes, and if the palm thrust hit, the shockwaves that had been roiling through Verathius would finally be able to shoot away; as only two of the spikes vanished… causing the one that was behind the Arrancar to be the last one left, deciding that his gravity and direction of motion was directly towards Moonie. The Moon Iramasha through his arms out, attempting to grasp the Arrancar in a bear hug as he felt his feet slipping from underneath himself, practically weightless due to adjusting his own weight as he threw his body back, suddenly releasing a massive amount of strength as he moved Verathius' direction downwards, his own feet thrown up into the air as he released his opponent, causing him to shoot down towards the ground and slam firmly into it as long as Moonie was able to get his hands around him, which would hella hurt even if he was extremely resistant to pain, due to the fact that the damage was being done all over his body.

However, despite the massive amount of damage that the Moon Iramasha had set up for him to undergo, he was not finished quite yet. This person greatly interested him, as he released the energy from within himself, opening his mouth wide, throwing his arms back as he spoke, his eyes radiant with the power deep within himself.

"VOOOOOOOOOOI!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOOOOOOON OBLITERATION!!"

He roared, as the energy he released shot towards Verathius. However, this energy was different from before. It would give off no heat ,totally undetectable until it hit Verathius and begin wearing down his hierro, trying to rip him into pieces,the sheer amount of friction intense as it attempted to completely rip up his opponent and leave nothing, not even scraps of him. However, thias would e if it were a normal person that Moonie was using his blast on. Verathius, he could tell from the blows he made, would not be destroyed by something as petty as this absolutely massive orb of immense friction causing energies. Sure, it would probably cost him an arm the way things were now, but Moonie was sure his opponent would be able to deal with something as small as that.

In other news, the capital of Warsaw was completely leveled by this point, thanks to the orb and Verathius' previous cero.

giveup

- Buddha
Anonymous

Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:12 pm

Oh this man as amusing, so amusing he used his darkness attempting to stop the blow and combining it with his hierro pin point and his hand's kinetic force. He noticed something finally, something wasn't right here. The guy's movements were off since those spikes had appeared, his grin only got wider when he understood. Something so interesting was happening now, he gripped his poleaxe. Playtime was done it seemed, they both were about too begin the real games now. His eyes became a bit more unrefined as the reiatsu from him shot out. Due to the random weight increases and decreases of Moonie it was hard to say what effect it would have. Most people under normal circumstances would of been blown back, shadows began to come to life now among everything that was going on, his poleaxe began to glow. It appeared that he was about to take things seriously, more so then anything else he'd been doing. His next move would be amusing indeed, he couldn't weight to see the look on this guys face. He was planning to show the Iramasha some of his true strength. Only one other duo had seen it and they died seeing it, such fun to be had here. Not since his days among the Gate had he been able to enjoy himself this much. He only slightly wounded the Iramasha with his lesser cero move it seemed. He was going to have to play for keeps.

"Blackout Oscuridad." This was done before anymore blows were made at him, his poleaxe was slammed into the ground cracking it as the black flickering darkness began to form everywhere around him for ten meters, shadows everywhere seemed to of been brought to life. But coming from the shadow's was something dangerous, if Moonie hadn't moved away which it was unlikely he did. A dark being came out and swung at Moonie's rib cage. Though it's attack was more then just brute force. It's swing had more power and impact put into it then one would expect from darkness. If the male didn't block this correctly the shadow doppelganger would send him flying through buildings. Though Verathis had gotten ready to fire something far more destructive then his last attack, the dark flickering shadows around his body seemed to be almost alive. But then again who could claim they weren't alive after seeing this five feet and six inch creature of just flickering shadow came out to punch Moonie during his Moon Heights move. Verathius hadn't really been able to keep his smile lower now.

"This is getting good, I've not had so much fun in ages..Let's turn this place inside out.." He didn't really seem to have the desire to fall back any longer, the male's power had indeed increased to fight under these extremely trying conditions the male brought forward. Moonie's next attack, he was thankful the man kept saying them. His shadow like being had hit Moonie square in the ribs and it had done so with a great amount of added force, Moonie had mostly helped him out with these spikes. This fight was interesting, around his frame things seemed to be flickering continuously. The kick from Moonie would of be devastating for sure, Verathius had figured out a couple things about these pillars. But he would fight Moonie his friend for some fun, if anything else this was his way of showing him his best. And this was going to be a fight that rocked this whole place.

The games of shadow have just begun. He decided to use one of his trump cards, for a moment it looked like he may of used a sonido. However something was odd, his pressure was still very much present or for the moment anyways, these blows struck the man standing there. It seemed almost ruthless as though aiming to destroy his very fabric. However Verathius seemed to be grinning and not moving, as the blows did hit but something wasn't right. He'd disappeared, Verathius had used his speed and style after feeling the power behind the first shot he tried to block. The Moon Obliteration, he saw the shadow get destroyed completely. It's only purpose was to be destroyed, Moonie had done some real devastating damage. However once the smoke cleared the fake vanished. Something had become clear where had the real one gone, well the darkness did remain. His spiritual pressure seemed to of vanished as well for a while. The shadow continued pounding Moonie, it was fast and agile. It seemed the wielder was charging up a massive attack, something to wound Moonie. Even beyond what he had before, using his shadow replacement to take that beating was a genius move. Now he just needed time, time alone would help him here.

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:36 pm

The Nature Iramasha's eyes widened as he saw that his opponent released some kidn of...monster towards him. "Voi?" He asked suspiciously, before he was abruptly kicked in the ribs. Hard. However, not hard enough, as he clicked his tongue, being forced back only a few inches. "VOI! WHAT THE HELL?!?!" The Moon Iramasha roared, as the shadow came after him. "I DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT… YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" He yelled, throwing his head forwards as a single ball, baseball sized, of energy shot from his mouth, shooting directly for the shadow.

However, the shadow's body was not ready for what just hit it. The attack completely devastated the shadow, the focus of its power so intense that it rubbed away the very reishi which held the shadow together, obliterating it as Moonie landed on the ground, slowly breathing in and out. "Voi… VOI… VOI… VOOOOI….VOOOOI… VOOOOOI… IT WAS NOT… ARRNACAR" He muttered, throwing back his hands, still panting, his voice continuing to crescendo as he continued to build up his energy from deep within, calling it all the way up to the top of himself, his eyes seeing red with pure rage as he prepared himself.

"OR… HUMANS…" He continued, as the very earth around him began to shake. Without warning, massive cracks shot all through the ground as the massive amounts of gravity that he was releasing shot massive cracks through the ground, the very air around himself beginning to vibrate as his attack prepared itself, before at last his mouth opened wide, as an absolutely massive blast of energy left his body. "WHO MADE THE MOON…"

He yelled out, as a massive rune appeared in front of himself, his hair blowing back formt he sheer amount of energy as he let it loose from deep within himself, the power shooting through the air as he shot out above his head, roaring with an immese amount of noise that shook the very air around him as the massive amount of Blast shot up into the air, covering over the range of the entire old city, what was now mostly rubble at this point.

"VOOOOOOOI! MOON GOD'S SMOKE-OUT!!!!"

He cried out, as suddenly it would become clear that he was not roaring out of anger, but rather sorrow. Tears were streaming down his face as the massive blast began to descend downwards, the massive energy hitting intot eh ground as it began ripping apart the very gorund, tearing into it as it all converged on Moonie, intiating Gravity that was within it and pulling everything in the city towards Moonie at a rapid pace, before he was completely covered in quickly dusting rubble, his body unaffected by the blast. "VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI!!!!" He cried out in anguish, as he threw his arms back. As he did so, the massive amount of energy that he had converged on himself suddenly erupted, and began shooting out at massive speeds all around him, leaving a massive wake of fire and smoke as it shot out all over the city, creating a massive land fire all over where the city used to be on its outer edge.

Moonie fell down onto his hands and knees, bringing back a fist as he charged Shattering Chaos into it, out of nothing more then sheer frustration as he slammed it into the ground, his black tears smashing into the ground as hundreds of feet around him were massively cracked and shattered from the fist he brought down. "WHY DO THEY ALWAYS RUN AWAY! WHY WON'T THEY JUST STAND AND FIGHT! WHY DO THEY USE COWARDLY TRICKS AND CLONE BULLS#IT?! WHY! WHY! D@MNIT WHY!" He roared hysterically at no one in particular, starting the one thing that even Akisame was wary of at times.

The Moonie Tantrum.

giveup

- Buddha
Anonymous

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:54 pm

"Because Gods did indeed make the moon in the sky, and no fool would face such a powerful being without a back up plan..Sorry friend, but here comes..the BOOM." Moonie's emotional fit didn't reach him thankfully, being in the shadow world prevented contact with the outside. He'd gotten his grand ray cero ready and had decided on how to fire it, the attack was hard to hold back. But this entire land would be gone most likely with the blast, he'd been saving up it was odd wasn't it though getting ready to fight again against someone like him. Moonie and he were perhaps so very alike, Verathius had no friends or understanding of these concepts. He'd been left alone before even the Soul Society began, no memories of anything that could be considered important. He emerged as the Shadow mist grabbed hold of Moonie on all sides, well tried to anyways. He emerged from Moonie's own shadow from the back, it had taken him a while to get everything ready. But if this didn't work he would be really in surprise it would seem, a Grand Ray Cero normally was enough to kill anything he not even had that much trouble facing down the other beings that he'd encountered the other times. Being the last line of defense for a town was one thing, but this attack would most likely destroy the capital of the land without much being left.

Bringing up his left hand he released it point blank on Moonie, their wasn't going to be anything left as the flickering black energy shot from his hand, he did announce his attack upon fire, this was so huge that even the things within the ground Moonie had made were going to get blown away. Verathius's Grand Ray Cero didn't just explode one direction, it was like an atomic bomb going off. However he couldn't use it as often as he would of liked, it was a one time thing. The explosion turned everything here within a 30 meter radius into nothing but a crater. It appeared as though he'd released his true powers on the screaming man. Verathius sat down, figuring Moonie was unharmed he seemed to of given it his level best. He wasn't sure how this would go honestly, he could keep fighting of course but to what end. Moonie had most likely not been effected by even a charged Grand Ray Cero from him. He'd destroyed everything, though Moonie had done a number on the place previously.

"So what now my friend, I got a couple more tricks left to me..not to many that will stop one like you though."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum