Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sangre Espada Left_bar_bleue10/100Sangre Espada Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sangre Espada Empty Sangre Espada

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:42 pm
Sangre Espada (Blood Sword): This ability is extremely simple in it's thought process but not so simple in the use and execution. This ability turns all the blood in the surrounding area into a blade, by compressing it down into the shape of a sword. All it takes is as single gallon of blood, about as much that is in a human body, to create a sword that is on par with a Zanpaktou in terms of strength and durability. This of course can be radically increased by adding more blood into the blade, making it even sharper and stronger then before. This is not the only benefit to this blade, as it allows Michael to use the blood that is stored in the blade for his abilities such as armor or a wave of blood. This of course removes the blood from the blade, decreasing the strength of the blade but some times it does not matter.

Though this is a double edged sword. In order to make a blade that has the ability to hold up to a long term fight Michael often has to summon rather large quantities of blood to keep the blade strong enough to keep going. This is also a problem if Michael tries to absorb too much blood at once, the sword will begin to become unstable and quickly start to become a risk to Michael.
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sangre Espada Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Sangre Espada Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Sangre Espada Empty Re: Sangre Espada

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:30 pm
I have a problem with this; lets say a million people were killed in the area and he uses all their blood to make this sword how strong will it be?
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:32 pm
Well first off... that would explode in Michael's hands because there is no way with Michael's current energy level he could hold that many gallons... the most he could most likely hold is around.. 1000 gallons safely before having to risk danger to himself. I did learn from the last time I tried an ability like this... I will have to determine how much I can fit in it at a later date but that is going to be much later most likely.
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sangre Espada Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Sangre Espada Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:32 am
Hmm; so if potentially you use this to fight but the moment someone beats your armor down you use the blood from it to fix your armor?
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:30 pm
I don't understand the question... if the dude stabs me and the sword makes it past my armor, there is not much i can do about that with my blood as by the time i can recreate my armor, the sword is already past that point where the armor is created. There by, no i can not.
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:23 am
Okay let me set the scenario; Michael is holding the blood sword and suddenly his armors severely damaged can he then used the blood to reform his armor?
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:55 pm
Yes, at the sacrifice of making the blade weaker.
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:40 am
On that case I 50% towards the denied side right now. Firstly you have a big ass sword that guards you made of blood; considering the fact if there are million dead people n the area and you could potentially hold 1000 gallons of blood if you got some form of damage you could transfer the blood in order to heal your self at which point you could get more blood to upkeep the sword. Furthermore I don't like the fact that it can get stronger than a Zanpakutō the more blood you put into it as 1000 gallons is a lot of blood which could potentially make the sword extremely strong and rather OP. Also the fact that you could use the blood in that instance that was presented above means that you could potentially have infinite healing which is quite OP in my opinion.
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:15 pm
In the scenario that you gave, yes the sword would be very very powerful but here is the thing behind it. How often is that case going to happen? It is only in a Massive event, such as the one that is currently going on that it is even remotely possible for Michael to do that. It is the same thing with Mana's Necromantic Abilities to raise the dead... normally, it would not be that big of a deal but in this place where millions are dead it does become extremely powerful. Normally, in the average battle, Michael will NEVER reach that 1000 gallon cap that he has, due to the fact that the blood that he would get from that would be created from his own spiritual energy, which would weaken him.

The next problem with that is the fact that it would have to be near-ish to Michael.. around 100 meter radius around him for him to pull it towards him due to his Nightmare Ability, and all that other blood could easily be burned or destroyed in any way shape or form as it is just blood.

If you would prefer me to lower the number of gallons I am allowing in the blade that is totally fine and I don't really mind because I believe that the Queen of Blood could hold close to 100k gallons of blood with some effort and considering Michael is not near her power level he can only hold 1k before having serious problems.
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:09 pm
Okay, after a discussion this ability will have to stop increasing in strength past tier 0-5 furthermore their will have to be a drain on Michaels spiritual pressure which only allows him to keep the sword together for a certain amount of time so when he reaches the limit the sword disperses or is weakened; the spiritual pressure is required to bind the blood together as blood alone doesn't really make a good sword.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum