Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Wait, lemme get this straight. Did shit just happen? I_vote_lcapWait, lemme get this straight. Did shit just happen? I_voting_barWait, lemme get this straight. Did shit just happen? I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Wait, lemme get this straight. Did shit just happen? I_vote_lcapWait, lemme get this straight. Did shit just happen? I_voting_barWait, lemme get this straight. Did shit just happen? I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129551 messages in 19719 subjects

Wait, lemme get this straight. Did shit just happen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JWC
Bioterrorist
JWC

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wait, lemme get this straight. Did shit just happen? Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000Wait, lemme get this straight. Did shit just happen? Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Wait, lemme get this straight. Did shit just happen? Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Wait, lemme get this straight. Did shit just happen?   Wait, lemme get this straight. Did shit just happen? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:43 am

Okay guys, I recently got grounded for an unknown amount of time. I don't know when I'll be back next, but I'm certain I'll get to pop in every once in a while. My activity has just been lowered substantially, and I wasn't even able to tell anyone, as I was forbidden from using the computer for some time. Just covering for the lost time, where I went AWOL. Anyway, see you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wait, lemme get this straight. Did shit just happen? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Wait, lemme get this straight. Did shit just happen? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wait, lemme get this straight. Did shit just happen? Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Wait, lemme get this straight. Did shit just happen?   Wait, lemme get this straight. Did shit just happen? EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:43 pm

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Seeing how this leave is fairly outdated, and it's taking up space in active departures, I'm going to go ahead and place this thread into archives. It's also worth noting that JWC had another temp leave after this and I've seen him on the site a few times + skype. So it serves no point to have this in temp leaves anymore.

Wait, lemme get this straight. Did shit just happen?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1