Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Arashi
Arashi
Starter Member

New To Town [Open] Empty New To Town [Open]

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:44 am
Arashi was walking around the streets of Seiretei, what was now his new home. His new Shinigami black robe was a tad bit too long; the sleeves reached out all the way to his knuckles so only his fingers were peeking out, but it didn't worry him much. I can't believe I'm a Shinigami now! Damn it feels good. As far as Arashi was concerned, he was assigned to the 6th squad. That's... What, the political one? Assigned to make the Gotei 13 look good or something? Heck, whatever it was, Arashi was pleased that he was on a squad. He originally wanted to become a Shinigami to find Mizu, but as time passed he slowly understood that there's beauty in being a shinigami as well.

The streets were white with red stripes at the top of the thick walls, honestly the entire Seiretei looked quite a bit like a labyrinth to Arashi. Luckily, he could manage. He soon arrived in front of the 6th squad barracks, but wasn't sure was he to enter. They said tomorrow. I think it would be rude to disobey... Yeah, I guess I'll just aimlessly wand around... He continued walking around the streets, taking turns at random and meeting random Shinigami, who didn't pay any attention to him. I'm bored... It'd be fun to actually meet somebody...
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] Left_bar_bleue10/100New To Town [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

New To Town [Open] Empty Re: New To Town [Open]

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:22 am
New To Town [Open] Tumblr_me96t2IqZF1qlcmswo1_1280
ENTER THE WOLF

something new was coming be it the clouds in the sky cascading over the seiretei or the long stretch of sunlight .... today was to be a beautiful day. Unfortunately a certain shinigami wasn't helping the beauty shine through. Wolf had decided that on a marvelous day like this he'd take a trip to his favorite bar within the soul society. Unfortunately well .... wolf never was there favorite customer. The establishment was soon mid brawl all the patrons smashing chairs throwing things, the whole lot. Wolfie was at the center of the chaos a huge smile on his face and in his hands lied 2 things, one a cold mug of grog and the other? the neck of a man squirming around for air.

With a bit of a grin this man was thrown towards the wall, the nice wood contacting his back smashing him right through. As wolf walked out to make sure the man was still breathing at least. As he walked out chuckling as he downed his drink he turned looking at alley ahead of him, standing right in front of this hole was another shinigami. With a small smile on his face the new 3rd seat of squad 9 let the words trickle from his mouth.

Don't mind the mess here kid were just ...... having a party?

As the words came out a chair flew past the mans face smashing against the wall, obviously it didnt help the mans case. In fact from the look of this kids new badge he was part of the 6th company, laws and orders ...... Wolfie was well screwed. As the chaos began fighting wolf walked towards the man a smile on his face as he let his arm drape over the kids shoulder.

Ya new right? we'll I'm 9th companies 3rd seat let me show ya around ... and possible get outta here before i get thrown in the maggots nest

Last edited by lionus on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

New To Town [Open] M9rTQZk

Arashi
Arashi
Starter Member

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:43 am
In the middle of his mindless strolling around, he heard a rumble. As he got closer to one of the building, he was sure that the noises were coming from it. It surprised Arashi, as the Seiretei seemed to be quite a quit and peaceful place: and this was quite a commotion. Could be worth checking out I guess... Arashi slowly and very carefully peeked at the window, to see a... Bar fight? Whatever it was, it definitely seemed like a bar fight. Chairs and other things and stuffies were flying around, and people yelling and screaming. In a split second, a chair was thrown. And it was headed straight at the window Arashi was peeking from?! He was surprised a lot, and fell down backwards on his ass as the chair broke into pieces; the window wasn't large enough for it to fly out.

Oh God that was close... I... I should leave... Arashi got up and quickly walked several meters backwards, before turning around on his heels. Actually... There's really no point in going backwards. I'll just walk past the building. He started walking down the street again, but was soon stopped by a man who walked out of the building. He wasn't stopped per say, but rather... Spoken to; it would be fairly impolite to just walk away at this point. Arashi listened to what the man had to say, before responding.
"Don't mind the mess here kid were just ...... having a party?"
Ara took a closer look at the man, he appeared a bit older than himself. He wasn't wearing a Shinigmai uniform (how the hell did he get in the Seiretei?) but was wearing some weird shorts and lots of accessories. He looked... Strange, at the very least. Was having a smile on his face though, as he continued speaking.
"Ya new right? we'll from 9th companies 3rd seat let me show ya around ... and possible get outta here before i get thrown in the maggots nest."
How could he know I'm new? Is it really that obvious? Oh right, yesterday was the graduation day... The Seiretei should be crawling with new kids like myself... Arashi then spoke back to the stranger.
"I'm Arashi, 6th Division. The... Maggot's nest?"
Ara knew nothing about this "Maggot's Nest", so he asked with a small smile on his face.
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] Left_bar_bleue65150/100New To Town [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:37 pm
Carter walked the streets quietly, his robes making no noise as he went. The sun feeling good upon his face and a small wind brushing his sleeves. His ivory colored hair swaying int he wind as well as he moved. His wooden sandals clacking upon the ground. He saw a male walking his way, he heard a noise and watched as the mane stopped and peered into a window. He backed up with haste as a chair shot out and Carter smiled just a tad as he headed forward. He had no real plans for the day and watching a bar room brawl seemed entertaining enough. Might even pass at least five minutes of his time.

He stopped short as a man came out, his power level feeling just a tad bit higher than Carter's own, the man seemed a bit ragged as he spoke. His words clipped and course. Shrugging Carter moved toward the man as he spoke to the other quiet shinigami. The one looking surprised that the other had outed him as a new ranking member of the Gotei. The kid asked what the maggot was ad Carter too found himself wondering, but given the current situation it most likely meant back into the brawl or into a prison of sorts. Clearing his throat he spoke as he moved forward to make himself known, "It was a nice day until this little brawl happened, now it's a down right great day. My name is Carter and it's nice to meet you two... um what were your names again?" He stated/ asked as he stopped next to the two

|Death is but the first step in life|

New To Town [Open] ZfrGue8

New To Town [Open] EUuCTxy
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] Left_bar_bleue10/100New To Town [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:00 pm
ENTER THE WOLF

oh shit a sixth division member, wolf was truly screwed now, he'd heard a lot about the law enforcement sec tor of the gotei and if anyone was gonna lock his ass away it would be them. Fortunately this kid looked quite fresh, not even knowing what the nest was. but unfortunately the interruptions never ended. Yet another man had walked up wolf had to examine these 2, there powers were significantly lower than wolfie himself but together they'd make a bit of a problem. With a bit of a sweat building the wolf spoke looking for something to make his way out of this mess before he got scolded by his captain for his brashness again.

The maggots nest? you kiddies are really new aren't ya? the maggots nest is the goteis main form of a prison, as a 6th squader i thought they woulda drilled that into ya?

his eyes soon turned to this other man, he had a bit of an air of confidence about him as he spoke. It kinda got to wolf, anywhere else and he may have had to start a brawl. But right now he looked at these 2 kids, 1 fresh from the academy and the other well who knows about him? and the only thought going through his mind was how long these 2 could last in a spar?

Well well you seem a lil bloodthirsty kid, not many love a good ol bar brawl but anyway names Wolf, and hes .... arasu or something .... i'm not good with names. im guessing you a bit fresh yourself right? well how bout this as a lil warm up for you 2 boys?

As he spoke he drew his Zanpakutō the spirit pressure around him raised growing ever greater till finally a bit of the ground started to crack, he stood there the wide smile on his face all action had seemed to stop even those in the bar came out a smile on there faces, all awaiting what was about to happen.

your new right ara? ya can have the first shot, give ya the fighting chance

Arashi
Arashi
Starter Member

Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:40 am
Aaaaaand another man came; white hair just like Arashi's, but he looked a bit older. Ara listened to his words.

"It was a nice day until this little brawl happened, now it's a down right great day. My name is Carter and it's nice to meet you two... um what were your names again?"

It looks like these Shinigami really like brawls and fights... I guess I'll fit right in. Arashi wanted to introduce himself, but that Wolf guy already spoke.

"The maggots nest? you kiddies are really new aren't ya? the maggots nest is the goteis main form of a prison, as a 6th squader i thought they woulda drilled that into ya?"

"Eh, the meeting is to be held tomorrow; so I'm pretty much plain for now..."

Wolf now turned to the new guy, and spoke.

Well well you seem a lil bloodthirsty kid, not many love a good ol bar brawl but anyway names Wolf, and hes .... arasu or something .... i'm not good with names. im guessing you a bit fresh yourself right? well how bout this as a lil warm up for you 2 boys?

...Arasu? Arashi spoke right after Wolf finished.

"Arashi."

So, a spar? I guess... Heck, I'm up for it! Wolf drew his Zanpukto, and so did Arashi. He could feel a sudden strong Spiritual Pressure, did... The ground crackle a bit? Whatever it was, it was a pain just to keep standing; strain could be seen on Ara's face.

"your new right ara? ya can have the first shot, give ya the fighting chance."
"Yeah... How about no."

Ara didn't want to be considered a total newbie; he got some skills, even if few. He set some Reiatsu at the top of his Zanpukto, readying it to chain that Wolf up if he got too close.
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] Left_bar_bleue65150/100New To Town [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:52 am
Carter smiled, the Wolf character was showing a total lack of wit. One on one in theory he could have mopped to floor with one of them alone, but now they were sparring together and Carter had a good habit of sparring others that are way stronger than him. His left hand went to Nacuto, his Zanpakutō, his fingers lacing around her hilt as his eyes cast over and his game face appeared. Drawing Nacuto he let out a bit of his own spirit pressure, his robes swayed a bit as strands of his hair flung wildly around. His eyes locked with Wolf for but a moment before he moved to stand on Arashi's left side. It was assumed that he was right handed so his left would be left open for attack. Carter would close that opening for him as he was left handed.

He awaited Wolf to rush in as he slid his left foot in front of Arashi. Hopefully he got the subtle hint that this meant not to rush the man. Carter could almost see the gears turning in Wolf's head. He looked at the man and winked, knowing his confidence would annoy the stronger man. Now he would wait to see if the fish took his bait.

|Death is but the first step in life|

New To Town [Open] ZfrGue8

New To Town [Open] EUuCTxy
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000New To Town [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:21 am
Jessy stared at the scene in front of her before a grin broke over her face. She hadn't been able to get to the real world or do much combat lately, and she was itching for action. She walked towards them, her green eyes filled with joy. She easily stood out from the rest of the shinigami, having refused to wear their standard uniform. Instead, she wore a sleeveless pink shirt, along with tight fitting jeans, a brown belt on them holding her two swords on her waist. For a final touch, a red silk scarf wound around her neck loosely.

"Hey, this looks like fun, will you let me join in? I will even if you don't let me, so I'd prefer if you did."

Her eyse darted quickly from one of them to the next, never staying on one for more then a second. As she drew her swords and took her stance, a teasing smile spread on to her face, as her facial features displayed clearly her childish joy.

"I'm Jessy Nessa of Squad 10, please let me play with you."
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:17 am
ENTER THE WOLF

How exciting, the wolfs blood was rushing. He could already tell these 2 had some strength to them, by now both had taken a sort of defensive form awaiting the wolfs attack. It made him chuckle a bit ; these fresh blooded kids were all ready for him how truly marvelous. But fortunately the fun wouldn't end there, this party was about to gain another member.

"Hey, this looks like fun, will you let me join in? I will even if you don't let me, so I'd prefer if you did."

A brimmed smile was appearing on his face, the ever gripping madness consumed him. This field of battle was now radiating with the mans spirit pressure the fanged teeth of wolf showed the mans true excitement. As he stepped forward he buried Fenrir into the ground and pulled a smoke from his pocket lighting it and taking a puff he looked at the men and now woman in front of him.

Feel free to join in kid, but if ya die don't come crying to me, alright kiddies? Now get fucking ready cause im coming at ya.

as his hand gripped the handle of Fenrir it was like the power seeped out of him flowing through the courtyard, as if only a second had passed the tip of fenrir sat aimed at the focal point between the 3 bodies, namely? Carter. The resonating black reiatsu formed into a small ball at the tip and then like a beam of energy flowed towards the position.

DREPE ALLE!

Without hesitation Wolf had launched right after his move, regardless whether it had hit the man or not it didn't seem to bother the wolf, cause what happened next ...... well who would see it coming? as the energy beam hit a stopping point it exploded out the reiatsu bursting in all directions. This move had a blast radius of 60 m. while this was happening though wolf had chosen his target, Ara. He launched towards the kid his fangs blaring, fenrir at his side.

GET FUCKING READY KID, CAUSE THE REAL FIGHT STARTS NOW!!

Arashi
Arashi
Starter Member

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:16 am
(OOC: Jessy and me use the same color, switching to cyan.)

The Carter dude stood to Ara's left side. Wait, he's a leftie? Ah, that explains it. Ara didn't use to think about weaknesses and coverings, but he could understand this much. He showed him a sign not to charge, which Ara followed. And then... A girl? Ara's first thoughts: She's pretty. She didn't wear a Shinigami uniform, but rather a pink shirt and jeans. She had a couple of Zanpukto's attached to her belt, that is, so she may just be one. Ara wasn't sure. Though, she spoke.

"Hey, this looks like fun, will you let me join in? I will even if you don't let me, so I'd prefer if you did. I'm Jessy Nessa of Squad 10, please let me play with you."

So, she is a Shinigami after all. Nice. Ara would then speak.

"Yeah, sure. I don't mind reinforcements."
"Feel free to join in kid, but if ya die don't come crying to me, alright kiddies? Now get fucking ready cause im coming at ya."

The other voice was Wolf's, they were both speaking at the same time. In a pitch, Wolf held out his Zanpukto towards them. Some energy started forming at the tip of the blade, forming a small dark sphere; which was then fired at the team as a blast without warning. Oh fuck! Wolf seemed to be aiming at Carter left of Ara. He wanted to help him, but instincts did otherwise... Ara leaped several meters to the right of him, out of the harm's way. He didn't notice what happened to Carter, but soon after a large explosion bursted; with Ara hiding behind his arms and Zanpukto, hoping to lessen the damage. The explosion actually didn't do much more than raise a large pile of dust and smoke in the air, reducing their visibility, but who knows, maybe it was different at the point where the beam hit in the first place. He saw a figure in the cloud of dust, it was approaching him rapidly from the direction Wolf was at just before. It looked like Wolf, so it was probably him, or so Ara thought. He heard a loud yell, coming from Wolf.

"GET FUCKING READY KID, CAUSE THE REAL FIGHT STARTS NOW!!"

Oh shit oh shit oh shit... Ara had enough time to swing his Zanpukto in front of him, in thin air as it would seem to others. Though, he concentrated his Reaitsu at the tip of the blade, which transformed into a trail of chain left by the tip of the blade. By the time the swing was over, Wolf was only about a meter or so from Ara; and his chain launched directly at him with full speed and force. It would be very hard to dodge at this range. Ara then raised his Zanpukto back, and took a defensive stance ready to block any incoming attacks or move around freely.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum